Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by srt01 on 2011-04-06 23:39:47 (edited 2011-04-06 23:42:54)
Ah, it's good to see more ppl coming back for RPs. For a few days I was really worried and was
rushing the completion of my(our) forums website(^^;)

Current RPs that are good but need ppl

School of Magical insanity:
magic was lost over a hundred years ago. The actions of humans led to any other species being second or third class citizens, when citizens at all. But a new academy was formed by certain people, in the depths of a forest, on an island in the middle of a lake, you find it. Once you are accepted into the "Arcana Academy",

The Number game-by Frozen
You have been specifically chosen to command the next generation quantum super computer that may change the fate of our world. These super computers have the ability to control worldwide government and organization actions, granting you access to anything you desire. However, your objective is to defeat other players, as there can only be one winner.

Dawn of Rebirth-by Zaku
・In the year 20xx The japanese gaming corporation know as Central Gendou has just released a new game called dawn of rebirth.
・In dawn of rebirth you can battle using either a kinect where you yourself are the controller, use mind map where you can freely move around in the real world while connected to the game through specialized goggles or use your computer monitor. Dawn of rebirth is a pc game that is now available to the public.
・In Dawn Of Rebirth you can freely create your unique character that suits your liking. Like in many mmorpg's their are servers and locations you can visit.

Sorry about the long summaries but I think these RPs are going to turn out nice, just not enough
players.

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-04-07 00:34:52
@srt - thanks :D I'll try to add the academy master soon... theres so many things to do ._. ... and i think saphire is not online currently.

Hey guys, I wanna join the Gendou RPer's United :P

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by zen on 2011-04-07 01:51:38
@Icarael Ah, I'm excited! xD I wonder when will Zero will be posting again. hmm. is it going to end in chapter 3 only?

@chiny please fill up the form in the first page of this thread for you to be officially be called a member here.

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by on 2011-04-07 12:59:30
@ Chiny- Like what Zen said, fill out the form on the first post. As long as you have the RP participation requirement (A minimum of 5 RP's that have already started on Gendou) then you're welcome to join.

@ Jon- Your new RP does look really good. I'm excited for it, probably because some of it reminds me of Free and Dream (And because of that, I kind of have high expectations for it). XD

And I have to agree with you, things really have slowed down in the Pokemon RP. I'm not even sure who's really still in it or not because of the lack of posts there, and we've only just gotten to the first Gym Leader battle.

Link | by on 2011-04-07 13:44:54 (edited 2011-04-07 13:53:01)
@Icarael - TV Tropes is awesome, which is the core problem. I love going to the site, but I always wind up there for hours. I go, and sometime later I notice that it's now 11 pm and I have 10 tabs open with different articles. It's addicting. >.>

@Toyumi - I appreciate you saying that. I'm still kind of undecided on a few things that will happen later on down the road, mainly because I keep throwing out ideas that I consider too generic or predictable. I may not have to think much about it though, seeing as how I expect this RP to end like most others, dead after less than 200 posts. -_-' Anyway, I wrote up the gist of things over the course of a few hours one night. My plan was just to start on my major original RP, but it slowly turned in to a one-night side project for me to put out and test a few things. I got a little inspiration from the cover of 'The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky' game that I bought with 'Dissidia 012' and '3rd Birthday'. I came up with the title from the box art, but other than that, the RP is entirely original (I haven't actually started playing Trails in the Sky yet, so I couldn't have been influenced by it).

This is the main reason that I am unsure about putting a lot of time and effort into my original RP. Chances are I will spend the better part of a week working on it, and it will be belly up in about the same time. It's kind of discouraging, but I guess we will see how Under the Pale Blue Sky turns out and I'll go from there.

As for Pokemon, I plan to make another post in that tonight. I'm hoping that it manages to stay alive a lot longer than this. Finally, I think I will go with the idea that you suggested in your last post. We'll work something out through PM's, and then you can just post the rundown of the battle. That is pretty much the only way to go about doing Gym Battles without having to leave people sitting on the sidelines for extended periods of time.

Edit: @Haseo - As long as you stick with it, then don't worry about any of my RP's that you are a part of. I'll keep your space and character around as long as I know that you will be posting at some point.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-04-07 13:49:56
As for the pokemon rp, I'm still in it. I was just waiting for Jon to post again to set my plans in action, sorry for the wait.

Also, I'm going to be a lot less active around Gendou for a long time, I'm sticking with rps though, my posts might be prolonged even more. It'll be hard to contact me as well, so just be patient with me I guess. I have my personal reasons, and sorry if I'm going too slow.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2011-04-12 20:14:31 (edited 2011-04-13 08:15:36)
@ All- As heads up, I'll be away on vacation from April 16th to the 20th. Although, I'll probably be too tired to make a decent post on the 21st, so that will make it about 5 days that I'll be away from the RPing scene. I won't be able to post or read the posts made during that time (I can't even bring my DSi to check up on posts in the RP's I'm in), but I already have someone keeping track of what's happening in the RP's I'm in and they'll give me a summary of what went on when I get back from vacation so I won't be totally lost when I get back (Although, I'm pretty sure the only RP I'll really have to worry about missing a lot in is Under the Pale Blue Sky).

@ Jon- I'm not sure if you want me to post in the Pokemon RP before the gym battle or not, I've kind of been waiting for you to PM me so we could discuss the gym battle, and then I could just include that in my next post (Otherwise, my next post would be kind of on the short side).

[Edit]

@ Jon- If you could do that, then that would be great. You can send it on the 21st or the 22nd, it doesn't matter to me. I could just read through any posts made there after you send the summary.

And it's fine about the Pokemon RP, I was just wondering if you were waiting for me to post before you send the PM about the gym battle or not (Although it would be nice if we could get the gym battle out of the way in these next few days, otherwise it would have to wait until after I get back from vacation).

Link | by on 2011-04-13 05:55:48
@Toyumi - Understood. Posting in Under the Pale Blue Sky should slow down now. RP's usually get the most posts in the first few days of being active and then slow down. If you want though, I can send a complete summary of events on the 22nd.

Also, I apologize about Pokemon. I got caught up in work and school and ended up getting preoccupied. Today is when I have my final exam in Accounting, which is the course I am most concerned about. I'll do my best to get a PM sent tonight after I get back.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-04-14 21:25:08
Just letting you guys know i will be busy a bit and wont be post as much starting this week to end of next week.
(especially April 15-17th)

just an heads up

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-04-14 23:54:41
Alright people, my school will be starting soon. This coming Monday in fact.
So I might be a little inactive but I would try to post whenever possible.
Well, just to let you know, my schools from morning to night ;-;

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by zen on 2011-04-15 00:41:01
@Jon I just wish it won't die, it would be really a waste if it dies. It's a good and decent RP. :o

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by on 2011-04-18 19:36:50
Looks like most people are gone for the week. Guess it's going to be pretty slow here for a while.

Under the Pale Blue Sky has gotten off to a good start, which I am happy to see. I just hope that the pace can be kept up. If it dies out early, then I may reconsider creating that big original RP that I have been talking about. No point in going through the effort if it just leads to an RP that ends in less than 200 posts.

@Zen - Thank you for saying so. I never want any of the RP's I create or participate in to die, but it tends to happen quite a lot. Few RP's actually make it past 500 posts nowadays, which is sad.

Link | by karuzo on 2011-04-18 21:48:45 (edited 2011-04-18 21:49:39)
@All- I apologize for not posting in any RPs that I joined, I paid more attention in my personal life and i lost motivation to write for a quite sometime....

I will continue playing the Dawn of Rebirth, sadly The Immortal Machina... I am waiting for Night to reply

-->

Link | by on 2011-04-19 09:24:58
Ah,speaking of him,anyone know what happened to Night?He's been MIA for months since his last visit.

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by zen on 2011-04-19 17:35:53 (edited 2011-04-19 17:55:15)
Yeah what about Night? He pm'd me last time to post already in Immortal but after I post he vanished. I wonder what happened to him.

@To all my co-rp'er in Under the Pale Blue Sky I would be just reading your post until the right time for me to post comes. As you can see, my current location is in Lucine and Group A would be heading there so I would just meet you guys there. :)
I just read Jon's comment so I would be leaving Lucine for now. xD gonna post when I'm done.

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by red_13 on 2011-04-19 18:04:35
@Jon sorry for not posting anything in your RP, I forgot all about it. Orz
Is it too late to do so?

And about Night...I haven't heard any word of him either. Did he die or something?

Link | by on 2011-04-19 20:08:12
@Naru - It technically is too late, but at the same time, I did not close casting. You can still join in if you want to.

Link | by karuzo on 2011-04-19 22:31:47
@Zen- Most likely because of his personal life and issues... it cannot be helped though... I will post as long as he post

@ Naru- please.... dont say that... his last log-in was on 4/6/2011.., yeah its too late now

-->

Link | by on 2011-04-21 10:16:00
And I'm back from vacation! Did anyone miss me? (Probably not.) XD

Anyway, I'll get around to posting in the RP's I'm in either later today or tomorrow. I still have quite a bit of unpacking and such left to do.

@ Jon- Yeah, I guess it will be slow for a bit. Spring break is around this time, where I am it's this week, but I know that other people are going to have it next week.

I hope that Under the Pale Blue Sky lasts for awhile. It has a fairly good cast of RPer's in it, and people are posting in the RP on a daily basis as well (Unless they're away on vacation or something else happened).

@ All- It's gloomy talking about death here. All we can do is hope for the best and that Night will come back here again. It's sad to see another RPer go, especially with the lack of RPer's and activity and whatnot; but personal life has to come before RPing.

Link | by on 2011-04-22 09:37:35
@Toyumi - Welcome back! I don't really think there is a need to send you a summary for Under the Pale Blue Sky. Roxas brought his character into things, so quite a few posts were about the characters responding to him. In terms of your group, the following major points have happened:

-The boy has revealed his name, 'Ezio'.

-He wants to get to an island in Lucine (Usha Anarchy).

-He is offering a shard of a strange stone as payment. It's a pale green stone that he refers to as 'Anil'.

-The men chasing him were sent by a woman to recapture him. One of the others asked Ezio about it, but he refuses to say anything more than that.

I have also posted in Pokemon, since no-one had replied for quite some time, and now things have picked up again.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 49 Displaying 341 to 360 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0203 seconds at 2024-04-28 07:14:03