Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by aratta on 2010-05-13 00:51:14
Woah quick reply now,i gotta bring the laundry in before it rains. ;w;

@Yuwei
Aaaah I see xD
Blegh assignments,i used to ditch em and copy my friends >.>
Just relax lol,don't get too worked up(and here i am giving baaad opinions..great). xD

Go watch moar anime then ;w;

@Azwan
Haha,kena dekat kolej pulak? :O
Whoa stress,assignment banyak? Ko dah boleh masak ape sekarang? :O
Nanti aku datang rumah ko masak banyak2 ok? :DDD

@Kanaaa
Yup,long time no see too Kana. xD
Sure,i already sent ya the PM the email address.

How are ya,been good lately? xD

@Serge
O__O Anime corrupts minds?
Corrupt minds in terms of..? D:

Lol I'm not sure if it mind-corrupting,but yeah it's all about the content(Adelino's post ;w;)
-coughecchicough-
But i don't watch that stuff. >.>

@Hikaa
Lol,suck at calculations,same here! xDD
Meh but most of the calculations make sense in Physics lol,since there is explanation and how-it-works etc etc
It's better than MATH. DDDD:

Hahaha,better do it fast now,don't wanna do it last minute lol xD
Oh,ya livin in Melaka? Been a while since i been there,just to get some seafood. ;w;

No lol,i'm living in KL. It's not that far,but i might waste my parent's money for always coming back home. ;w;
Yeah,hope there's no histeria stuff going on lol. -coughIliketowatchitcough-

@Keiyoshi
NEET- you're not talking about me right? right? ;w;
Demm sweet life lol,just lazying around,pr0-/bricked

AAAAAND I failed to save the clothes from the rain..again. ;w;
Guess imma go pout at the corner later,till then,baii baii. xDDD

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-05-13 05:09:49 (edited 2010-05-13 05:11:53)
Hi Kaga. I'm doing fine. What about yourself? Been busy? Having fun on my last day (also it's my birthday.) Now going to pack some of my clothes for tomorrow. And I've sent you my manga. Hope you like it.

@Serge-I'm staying in Fukuoka now, but I'm going back to London tomorrow.

Link | by yuwei on 2010-05-13 05:40:53 (edited 2010-05-13 05:42:39)
@azwan - i am from Ipoh - Bercham, majoring in so called architecture under Bachelor of environments - (i know this is confusing go to google bachelor of environments undr melbourne uni)

@kazumi - Durarara is awesome. It started with a lot of minor characters and starting to unfold the story from each other's perspective. XD! Don't want to spoil too much, later u dun hv mood to watch. XP
K-On!! stays cute.

@adeline & anime19 & serge and everybody!!- thanks! i try to come back as often as possible.

@kaga - if copy will be reported as plagiarism and i will get 0 marks. what a pain. i want to copy also. I hate essays.

Anyone have some recommendations of something that is similar genre with Darker Than Black?? I kinda enjoy those dark stuffs. =P

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-13 07:16:31
O.o I think my fish is dead. -pokepoke- Anywaaaays..

@Kagaaaa
Yay!! Another mathematically-challenged person!! I was scared to think that I'm the only one in this cruel calculative world.. TT^TT
NOOOOOO! Physics is just the same! Math is better (barely).. Sometimes I wonder how the hell did I manage to get a B for Physics in SPM.. Oh well. No use questioning a miracle, right? XD

DDX It's so aggravating, filling up all the details and stuff. :S Maaaaaybe I'll get my dad to do it for meeeeee.... -shifty eyes- kukukuku
Yep! The land of ikan bakar galore! XD lol Don't cry.. Penang has some decent seafood too y'know? But it'll never win against the pure aweshomeness of Melakan food! Believe it! XDD

So work part time during your semester breaks.. That way, you'll have money on your own aaaaaand you can go back anytime you want~ Ta-daaa~ Problem solved! lol (Is that solution even possible?)
............ TT_TT You just managed to increase my fear ten-fold. I'm a coward, woe is me. ~.~

XDDD Too bad.. -patpat- Can't you just hang your clothes inside the house instead?

Off to the kitchen I gooooo~ Food~ +_+

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by on 2010-05-13 21:31:07
okay, i'm back for real now! :O

for those who knew i lurk around fb during my stay in hospital...won't miss me. :P

so hai thar folks. i'll update the 1st post when i feel like it (yay procrastinayshun)

soooooo...what's the hot topic here? /lazy
and did you guys behave and follow the rules when i'm away, hm? +___________+

Link | by on 2010-05-13 22:15:38
2 WEEKS AGO...

IS FINAL EXAM...PORM NIGHT IS OVER...FFFUUUHHH LEGA...

AND NEXT WEEK IS STUDY WEEK...WISH ME LUCK FOR FINAL EXAM...

@adel

thanks...
btw,next month I going to KL,my mom gradute at there...

@kana-chan

I got your video.nice...

my advise is don't too crowded.and try to inprove.look other manga and try to draw.

btw,are at japan now?hope you buy something me at there.I waiting for a long time.later I send you a money for buy this item..

@kage_hikari

lol...

memanglah susah...other things is,your maths is batter.lots using maths maybe...

@kaga

banyak sekebenda nak kena handel...fruzz giler dibuatnye...

banyaklah aku dah belajar.melayu,cina,india,western dan perayaan.

lol...nak datang umah?telepon dulu...

@yuwei

lol...I live there.you bercham where?I live at Desa Bercham,near fairmart and next my house is surau.

oh I see,now study at Kuala Kangsar.taiking hotel and catering course.

during high school,where you school?I from SMK Bercham since 2004-2008

@kira

hi kira -salam-...

long time no see...

what!!!hospital?why?

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-14 00:12:39 (edited 2010-05-14 00:16:39)
>Kira
Looks like u back high-five !
/hugs

and by the way , as a touhou fan , guess what , touhou enters Warcraft !

for more information go doujinstyle.com ^^ by Lucky Charat

>Kage
XD I also know

Link | by on 2010-05-14 06:54:14
@
o.o..i thought Kinokuniya is a shop located in Japan..so it is like a chain shop?

@
...does my age really concern with the comments or opinions i just made ,-,?
um well..the comment for it is kinda interesting but um oh well..it is just my opinion .. no facts though .-. ..
/=\ .. no ..please do not look forward to meet me in person..because you know,i might disappoint you after all
(many interesting idea ,-,? err..maybe i watch too much dramas/movies/animes..so if you want to be as 'interesting' like me,just daydream and watch more of these ;x they help xp)

@
oh um.. hello~
well..try to chat when you come here xo
don't worry about it.. all you need is to read people's posts..and start barging inside the posts and reply your own thoughts about it haha..
anyway , welcome back again and try to be active more xo~
don't worry hehe.. we won't bite you ;x

@
KIREIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU@@@!!!!
/SUPAPALO
oh well..
welcome back ;x

@
hmm..?
your mom graduates at KL?
what did she take o.o?

Link | by aratta on 2010-05-15 01:55:22
Reply reply reply time xDDD

Lol for some reason it's getting boring at home,maybe i should go get a job or something later. xD
Blegh no comment for badminton though,i guess it's not our day. ;w;

@Kanaa
I'm good,not busy at the moment since I'm waiting to go back to my Uni after the result. Basically I'm a NEET now lol.
You're back at London now? :O
How's the trip man,fun? XDDD

Yeah I got the manga,and i looked up your post for translation lol,anyways I can't comment on anything,except improving the face gestures/body? :O
Can I send ya one of my drawing? xD

@Yuwei
Oh man,that's IF you get caught. xD
Okay no no no copying then.
Essays,who don't lol,especially it's about something that bores people- "write an effing 2000 words about blood circulati-/shot"

I don't watch Darker than Black.. ;w;
Is it worth watching? :O

@Hikaa
Oh lol,there's more people like you,don't worry man. xD
Really? Physics > Maths big time. Since it's hard to understand wtf is going on with that numbers lol. xD
Miracle,i should said the same for my addmaths. ;w;

LOL,ya know,my dad have one word for that lol,it's called Malas- /stabbed
Just kidding lol xDDD
Yeap,my dad went to Melaka just to eat seafood lol(he wanna hunt down teh chili crabs. ;w;). Haha,been to Penang many times already lol,
the thing i'm interested over there is just nasi kandar.

That solution..might be not possible considering my low self-esteem ;;
I don't even wanna talk to McD drivethru box thingy lol xD

Nope,can't do the laundry inside,take much space. ;w;

@Kirarin
KIRRRRAAAAMOOON-
I errr..not behaving well- no no no just kidding,I'm good. ;w;

How are ya? Been a while now ey xD
Don't be lazy lol(though procrastination is the best thing ever ;w;)

@Azwan
Hahaha,kalau frust tolak la kerja kat orang lain ke,mintak tolong ke. xD
2 orang buat kerja cepat sket abes. xD

O.O Banyak siot.
Bertuah pompuan mana kawen dengan kau wei,tak payah pergi dapur. xDDD

Yeap,tengok nanti lah. Btw Azwan,tak tengok hoki ke kat Stadium Sultan Azlan Shah? :O
Aku nak pegi tengok,tak boleh bapak aku kerja ;;

@SRS
You also know what? o.o
/check ceiling for spy cams

@Adelinoa
Sorry! sorry I missed the reply DDD:

Secret sauce..reminds me of Secret Recipe..badly. I NEED CAEKS ;W;
Hanamaru Youchien- omg babies overflowing out of nowhere in the Restaurant. Do wanna see XD

lolol it's okay Adelino. I'll just drop off to some JPN and go make a new IC... ;w;
Since i just lost my identity.. ;w;

I hope I don't miss out anyone..again lol xD
Till then,have a good day. xD
Baiii baaiii all

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-15 07:14:08
>Kaga
I reply to Kage =.= see mistakes ? 0.0

Link | by yuukivampire on 2010-05-15 22:57:52
Hi there :D

@SRS
:) Good luck okay
Chaiyok-chaiyok

@Kaga-kun/chan XD
Hahaa...thanks for the wish.
I've been very busy lately..
I do drop by sometime :P
Btw, how are you and have you finished your studies?

@Mchia

@Yuwei
Hi there :D

@Kirakira
Hi Kira.Hope you're feeling much better now.

@Keiyoshi
:) Hi hi hi..

Link | by on 2010-05-15 23:28:31
tadaima~~

kaga:
haha, u r NEET? lol.. i nvr knew that..

kira:
u in hospital b4? what happens?

adel:
u seems mature, thats how.. aaanyway, your opinion is interesting and dont worry, it will be a tea chat only, plus, i only be disappointed if the conversation not as blunt as your opinion lol..
and yup, it helps a lot.. i know coz i pretty much have the same opinion with you, although i thought more of how to change the fantasy into reality, and it took me precious time lol..

yuuki:
hi~~ :D
so whats up??

yay, and oh no~~ exam next week and i havent read anything~~ gotta run~~
till then..

Link | by mjia on 2010-05-17 03:20:26
@PHS
Before i watch the anime,i read the manga
and yes,it's funny.../lol..xP
Especially the moments of Usui and Misa-chan.=P

@adel-chan
Kinokuniya is in KLCC.<--m'sia only branch.
and i love the original mangas there.
But it's expensive,i cant afford,so only window shop there...>.<

@Kira nii
/hugs^^Miss you.XP
Hospital??again??
the usual sickness again??
O.O please take care of yourself..
So where are you studying now??form6?matric??or??

@yuuki-chan
Welcome.=P
So how's your test??

I think i'm the only one,among my frens,who still wandering around and relaxing at home...coz i din go for form6 nor matric.XP
enjoyinh my full time in watching animes..lol.

Link | by on 2010-05-18 05:42:17
@
aww.. Secret recipe..me toooo!!! i miss the cakes there D<
..well if you really want to drop off to Japan and make a new IC there.. well.. err good luck then

@
well..i am sorry to tell you that my opinions are not that mature haha..sorry m(_ _)m..
the opinion does not really based on facts and i can not prove it whether my opinion is just an analytical baseless assumption from my own thoughts..
so please do take my opinion lightly haha..

@
hmm..i see
so Kinokuniya is only available in Malaysia..maybe i should visit when i am free...
original mangas? doujin? or the raw mangas?
expensive? how much o.o?

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-05-19 03:55:41
@Azwan-Good to know that you like the video. Also thank you for your advice. Next time I draw Manga, I'll show you. Now I'm now in London. I came back last Friday.

@Kaga-I'm back in London. The trip was fun and enjoyable. I'm planning to go back again. And did you see the Manga drawing?

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-19 04:46:05
@Kaga
I feel like shredding all my clothes with my teeth now. Too much to pack. -growls-
lol Yesh! Exactly! Miracles SHOULDN'T be questioned..teehee

Malas? Memang pun! XDD Nah, finished filling up the damn forms already nya! ^o^
My dad went all the way to Muar just to eat Mee Bandung Muar.. lol Food fixation much?

Aiyooo.. =.= Kerja jadi minah yang handle drive through booth jelah.. Tak payah menghadap orang..kekeke Tak pun jadi maid tak rasmi dekat rumah..

Hey, d'you think I can bring my kitty along to UiTM?

@SRS
lol I think I probably should change my avvy..

@Adeline
There's a Kinokuniya in Singapore too..

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-19 06:12:29
>Yuuki
Thank you

>Kage
Well no need juz use Hikari enough

Link | by on 2010-05-19 07:27:41 (edited 2010-05-19 07:30:13)
/yawn..its been a week since i am in my industrial training..ima still trying to master web programming,since my training involving web design..
lol..why i do the yawn anyway.? >_<

@adeline..
o_O..yaa,i agree with adeline's saying..i think that as long as we know wat we watch and having enjoyable time with it,nothing is getting currupted.

haha..the reason i asked u is that my new roomate saying tat,asking why i am so engrossed when come to anime,
its a virtual world where we cant make it reality..and asked me better use the time to think the idea of web developing,
since we hav to design the website for our clients during my industrial training..
n i hav to admit that my programming skill isnt really well../sigh

@kaga
o_O..u dont watch 'those'??
wat do u mean by 'those'?
haha..thx for the comment of ur anyway..^^
any good anime to recommend? /stfu tell me..i m thirst for good anime lately..

@kira
finally back huh,kira..?
after suddenly making disappearance for a few months,then suddenly show up again here..jus what are u plotting,kira?
(throw kira into interrogation room..)
spit it out if u dont want torture...wahahhaha..

lol..feeling better now,XD? hope so..
its had become a bit lonely and quiet here without u here..

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-05-19 07:48:32
@
when it comes to your friend saying.. to be frank.. he is approaching a realistic situation whereby he has yet to get in touch with anime.. because to him, anime is plainly seen as entertainment (he was ingrained that anime is for children and is not encouraged to get involved with it)
but to be honest, to my point of view ..it is kinda stereotype..
i do believe that eventually if you get in touch with different fields broadly.. you will gain beneficial (err.. of course.. it is not the perfect explanation to tell you that if you get in touch with different fields and experience your lives differently, you will be beneficial because.. it has flaws after all..)
so your friend says that virtual world can not make it into reality . that is a false conception because his sentence does not prove it to be real as we know that when people visualize with some plannings,eventually it turns out that virtual world does exist in real life.. because part of our lives are consisted with virtually object and compartments
you can give example to your friend that, virtual world has partly combined with the real world and is now interconnected together because right now,your friend itself is learning how to create a virtually world , which is web developing and computer that are seen to be impossible to exist in the world we are living now..

so.. isn't he contradicting himself to the statement that his 'real' world and his study does not consist of 'virtually things of spaces that have been made out through the human mind?'

by the way.. infuse your informations and knowledges from the anime can create 'impossibilities' that might happen in real life by applying your learning skill and put good use to it..so i do think that anime does benefits you in a way of the field you are studying now.. because creative comes first for the measurement of your development in practical skills (from what you have learnt and by creating 'impossibilities' , you are actually learning in the process)
*patpat you can do it*

err..of course.. no offense Dx.. just um.. from the point of view anyway~

Link | by on 2010-05-20 22:08:18
tadaima~~

adel:
geez adel, u're sure a hard-head.. plus, you're not good at telling lies too lol.. (no offense, but haha, please read your comment for me and compare with your comment for serge) btw, its true, whether u wanted to believe it or not..

serge:
u r taking web design? cool.. anyway serge, in life there are many option.. although you realized that your friend might have a point, it doesn't mean that you should go by the rules (well except that some rules that u really should obey, u know what i mean, rite?).. to me, anime can generate few ideas that we cannot talk in open conversation, but it invokes our mind that "what if" such things happens.. its not a bad thing and actually, not everything is a bad thing.. it depends on how u wanted to see it.. i always say to myself that "i'll see what i wanted to see" so i get reminded everytime that around me maybe or maybe not a mere illusion.. as for web designs and such, it involve a lot of creativity, and even programming needs creativity too, to create less hassle and produce more competent program (although, it might not be fun if you didnt get the code.. =.=").. aanyway, i don't think you should really turn your head to see what is normal and whats not.. we already left that era long time before, and the generation nowadays are the one who should maybe look forward to future.. :D

so i guess that maybe is my point of view.. dont worry serge, you'll be able to do it just fine..

okay then, till then.. next week is my final.. XO
wish me luck, bye2..

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 54 Displaying 341 to 360 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0205 seconds at 2024-03-28 01:43:05