Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by on 2009-08-08 23:09:02
Gee, Ashe.."mariannetopacio" here, the one who told you about that in youtube.XD Great job ! You did a very nice interpretation of the song. Congatulations!^_^

Link | by lisa22 on 2009-08-09 04:25:38
^ lol?
nyah its ok Juan & Kona =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic thanks manglez :)

Link | by jet2r0cksjet2r0cks on 2009-08-09 05:18:14 (edited 2009-08-09 05:20:07)
Congratulations to Zauber and Ashe! I can't wait to vote for the next group - so many good ones this season! :P

Link | by on 2009-08-09 20:12:42
GROUP 3 RESULTS

JUDGE JOSH:
Venus Love
Song Selection: 3 - It get a bit too low for you sometimes, but is very fitting for you. Nice Choice.

Technique: 3 - You're on key and have a nice vibratto, but you don't particularly do anything special, save for a few lovely little runs. Since you're constantly singing in your head voice, however, you're sound a bit stifled on the higher notes.

Interpretation: 4 - It's like you're not quite in the same world as the rest of us. I think you got across just about exactly what you wanted to get across.

Personal Appreciation: 5 - Maybe it's the waltziness of it, maybe it's the loftiness of your voice. But, I like this one very much. Overall Score: 15

Kran
Song Selection: 1 - The song is too low for you. You should have either picked something different or used a program to increase the key of the song.

Technique: 2 - You're a bit iffy on pitch in there. Usually when you have to jump up a few steps to get to the next note. You also tend to slide down when you have to hold a note for any long period of time. You have a nice voice, you just need to practice more. Focus on your pitch and don't let your notes waver. When you go for low to high, be sure to land directly on top of the note, rather than below on.

Interpretation: 2 -I can hear the unused air excaping your throat as you sing at certain points.. This is usually a matter of being unsure of yourself. You really go for those low notes, which is admirable. If you sang in your middle and high range with the same technique as you did in the lower ones, you'd find a very sweet sound.

Personal Appreciation: 3 - You have a lot of potential. Honestly, I think you short changed yourself by picking this song. I liked the harmonies you used when they were on, but you need to keep yourself from being flat. Confidence is just as important when you're singing background as it is when you're singing lead. Overall Score: 8

Emphry
Song Selection: 1 - This is a very happy song. It's in your range but not within your mind set. It takes a great deal of confidence to pull off a happy song. Good thing about confidence is that it can be faked. Find it or fabricate it, I don't care, but make us hear it.

Technique: 1 - Same as the song selection. Your lack of confidence makes you slur your words and musical phrases.

Interpretation: 1 - The best way to fake confidence is to just sing from your diaphragm. Practice yelling when no one is home. Then practice yelling in key... Sing the song as if you're angry. Once you've done that a few times, toning it back and sounding happy and confident should be an easy task. If that doesn't work, try laughing at yourself while singing. Everything that you do wrong is a joke. I mess up on stage all of the time. Rather than pulling back, I grin widely and continue singing. Sometimes, you can even hear the laughter in my voice.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - You get a point for trying. You have a nice voice, you're simply not using it.

Overall Score: 4

Vinar
Song Selection: 2 - It's set within your range everywhere but on the chorus where it seems to get too high for your own comfort.. Nice pick in that aspect.

Technique: 1 - You tend to lose your pitch a lot. You're choking yourself off at the throat. If you're going to sing a higher note, you need to commit to it, or if you have a nice falsetto, switch to your falsetto for those notes.

Interpretation: 2 - You sound excited, so you get points there. But every time you choke your throat up on a high note, it just sounds bad. Work on singing that out. Way to commit to the La-la-la's at the end.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - I like the enthusiasm. Just work on the skill, now.
Overall Score: 7

Orange Tummy
Song Selection: 4 - It's a sweet song set for a sweet voice. Nice choice!

Technique: 3 - You're on key and hit most of your words with a distinct percussion. There are a few points where I can't tell if you mean to scoop up to the note or not, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on those ones. You didn't do anything particularly impressive, but you didn't make any real mistakes.

Interpretation: 4 - Right on with the interpretation. Very bouncy and still laid back and lofty at the same time. You could have sounded a bit brighter with it. But, then again... I could just be nitpicking at this point.

Personal Appreciation: 3 - I liked it. I wasn't terribly impressed, but I think you did a nice job. My nephew has been sitting behind me while I judge this round. You're his favorite so far. Overall Score: 14

Alexl 55
Song Selection: 3 - The song is in your range for the most part, but I think out of your confident (not to be mistaken for comfortable) range.

Technique: 3 - You're on pitch for the most part, but you tend to go flat towards the end of longer notes. One more point that I was originally going to give for nice use of your falsetto at the end.

Interpretation: 2 - It's a very dull interpretation. You keep the same exact dynamic through the entire song. This is a very heartfelt song. But, you're simply singing it without heart. Open up as the song does and you'll suprise yourself.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - You have no problem singing from your diaphragm. But, you still don't use it as you should. Remember that most songs have varying dynamics that must be expressed by both the instrumental as well as the singer. (Especially the Singer) From what I hear from this performance, you're a much better singer than you're letting on. Overall Score: 10\
JUDGE PICK: VENUS LOVE
JUDGE CHARLOTTE
Venus Love]
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: Your voice is quite pretty and this was a good choice of song for you. I really like some of the twirl and frills you do with your voice, but there were also a few times when I didn't feel like you quite got onto the note you were aiming for. Overall, I really enjoyed it!

[Kran]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I freaking love Code Geass! It's probably my favorite anime, right now. I would've liked to have heard your own style more. It kind of sounds like you're trying to copy the main singer. Also, I think this song was a little too low for you.

[Emphy]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: Your voice is really cute. I feel like you're holding back some of your true power, though. It also sounded like you had a little problems with the pitch, too but I also think that's from holding back. So, let loose and show us what you're really made of! Great job. ^_^

[Vinar]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I really liked the emotion that you put into this song. I can tell that you're really feeling it. You were a little pitchy in some parts, but overall it was nice.

[Orangetummy]
Song selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: This was really nicely done. I can definitely hear some those Shiina Ringo influences in your voice, and you would really make her proud to know that she influenced you. It was also a really great song choice for you. Keep up the good work!

[Alex155]
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I really love this song, and do a really nice job of it. I think it could've been softer in certain parts, because it's such a delicate song. I really loved your high note at the end, it gave me tingles! Good job!
JUDGE PICK: ORANGETUMMY
JUDGE MANDY
Venus love:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You have a pretty voice...but I think you can do a harder song!

Kran:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I liked your voice on the verses, but on the bridge to the chorus I think you came off a little too strong. Just soften it a bit and you have a great song!

Emphy:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: It sounds like you aren't getting big enough breaths to sing out. If you are serious about singing, take some voice lessons and practice your breathing exercises!

Vinar:
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: First off, thank you for stepping up to the challenge. You chose a song to show your range, albeit pitchy on some spots, but I can tell you like it! A bit more practice and warm up before hand and I think you will have it!

Orangetummy:
Song selection: 3
Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I love this song! But I think you can do better! I think you were going for cute and it is, but I'd like to hear something a bit more challenging. But you did a great job emulating the feeling of the series!

Alexl55:
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I love this song so much! It means so much to me. I don't think you're used to singing in japanese though, I think I'd rather hear you in english or another language, but you got all the lyrics down pat! Good job! But if you're set on singing Japanese you might want to give SharanQ a try. (Orphen "Ai just on my love") is a fun challenging song for guys! Good job
JUDGE PAME
Venus Love
Song Selection:3 Technique 3 Interpretation 4 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I liked the way your voice sounded in the song. Nice vibrato by the way. I enjoyed your performance but it was a bit of the same. Try something with more variety :) Good emotions though.

Kran
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I enjoyed the start a lot, it sounded nice anf soft but then you changed your voice and it sounded too harsh. Try working on smooth changes and intonation. There were some notes that were too low for you.

Emphy
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I liked the feeling you put on the song. Just watch your intonation and the end of your phrases because you tend to go off a little.

Vinar
Song Selection:3 Technique:2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: Nice song :) Relax your throat when you sing so the notes come out at ease. Watch you intonation. If you practice you can sound so much better. You got the potential.

Orangetummy
Song Selection:4 Technique:3 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I enjoyed your performance, you have a cute voice. Make sure next time you put more volume on your voice, that's my only complain.

Alexl55
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2.5 Interpretation: 3.5 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You are brave. You sang a song from one of my favorite singers. Singing a female song is hard. There were some notes that were flat and some that were too high for you so work on that. Nice emotions.

CONGRATULATIONS ORANGETUMMY YOU ARE THE NEW SEMIFINALIST.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
VENUS LOVE
Alexl55
Kran
Vinar
Emphy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2009-08-09 20:59:47
My vote goes to Alexl55 :)

Link | by *~ Mystik Charm ~* on 2009-08-09 21:09:42
My vote goes for Alexl55 :3 I really liked your voice

And congratulations orangetummy!! I hate the song but your voice really made me like it xD even if you believe it or not. Sweet voice

Link | by stash on 2009-08-09 21:10:22
My vote goes to Vinar :)

Link | by Toki no Ito on 2009-08-09 21:17:20
My vote is for Alexl55.
Something about his voice just sends shivers up and down my spine.
It is a good feeling.

I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles...

Link | by Tyranid5 on 2009-08-09 22:00:53
Alexl55, I really liked the song and it was overall great interpretation. Maaya is a great singer and trying one of her songs isn't easy.

Link | by clk222 on 2009-08-09 22:26:35
what a tough competition!!!
i just dont know who to pick!!
so i pick venus love!

Link | by fatfat212 on 2009-08-09 22:31:37 (edited 2009-08-09 22:55:40)
omg i have to write this OVER. good lucky vinny i hope you make it i voted for you now i want a cookie XD

Link | by jet2r0cksjet2r0cks on 2009-08-09 22:37:59
I would like to vote for Venus Love ^_^

Link | by on 2009-08-09 22:43:01
I vote for kuya vinar!!!!! woooott wooooottt!!!!

^_^

Link | by on 2009-08-10 01:31:18 (edited 2009-08-10 01:32:13)
Voting for Vinar.

Link | by on 2009-08-10 01:35:08
Im voting for Vhinar too.

Go GO Go Vinnnnaaar!

wooot~!

Photobucket

Link | by on 2009-08-10 01:40:21
Venus Love gets my vote. Something about her voice that charms me.

Link | by on 2009-08-10 01:42:24
voting for Vinar... Go Bord!

Link | by on 2009-08-10 01:50:25
Voting for Vinar. :) Go Vhin!

...we all want love..

Link | by ken. :3 on 2009-08-10 02:31:01 (edited 2009-08-10 02:33:46)
I vote vinar. :D

click this link, PLEASE.

Link | by on 2009-08-10 02:33:20
voting for vinar ^^

go go vin go

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 50 Displaying 341 to 360 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0202 seconds at 2024-03-28 23:40:32