Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Happiness Thread ^_^
Link | by BUBsterella on 2006-11-13 02:10:50 (edited 2006-11-13 02:12:14)
I am happy because I got my hair done yesterday! It's dark red again! Whoopeee!!

And huzzah for Inuyasha popularity!

Link | by amano-san on 2006-11-13 03:03:29
@roq-san: Hey! Long time no talk! I'm happy because Roq's still ALIVE! xD

- - - - - - -
"To be forgotten, is worse than death."

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-11-13 14:45:03
Hiya there Amano-san! Absolutely long time! Glad to hear from ya! Welcome to the Happiness Thread!

I'm happy to be alive too! Happy to see you are as well!

Yes! Very much so! How's life treating ya?

Well, happy to see more happyness!
Got a physics test to study for, so see ya guys later!

One day, I have to keep track of how many times people have typed "happy" in the past 330+ posts. Gotta be well in the thousands!

~Happy Happiness!!~

Oh BTW, it seems someone in my broad IP address linked to music on the site, so the system might have possibly temporarily banned me, even though I have nothing to do with it. So if I don't reply soon, you know why!

Link | by sai on 2006-11-21 05:07:30
I'm happy because when i checked i've actually stayed around here for two years now... Hohoho, quite an accomplishment...
And i don't intend on stopping yet ^^

Link | by on 2006-11-21 10:01:23
I'm happy because it's the end of a school week and the beginning of Thanksgiving. so I'm ubber happy today. ^_-

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2006-11-23 10:12:36
I'm soo happy, Pame is coming to Colombia In January, is coming to Bucaramanga just to see me. I'm the Luckiest guy in the whole word.

I'm soo happy I could die :P

Yay!!!!!!!!!
wiiii!!!!

Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-11-23 11:16:55
Hello to all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Best of wishes to all here and especially those not here!

May good fortune shine!

Here's a turkey!

Link | by on 2006-11-23 11:45:29
Ohh HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I'm so happy because DN is happy because I;m going to see him!!! I'm really excited about the idea!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ^-^ I'll take a bunch of piccies with DN! ^-^ i'M HAPPY!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by RightHere on 2006-11-24 22:41:06
I'm Happy cause I'm going to Malaysia soon. YAY!!! BANZAI!!!
Its been awhile since I went on a trip alone with my frens... The last time was 2 years ago when we went to New York
This time we're going to a place close since we are going to National Service soon so cant go too far away... *HAPPY*
But honestly speaking i'd rather go to New York again...

Experience is not what happen to you, but what you do with what happens to you!

Link | by on 2006-11-25 01:42:37
Im Happy coz i have the new song of Riyu Kosaka entitled ''Yamato Nadeshiko'' ^^ I have been looking for a mp3 of the song and finally i have it ^_^ My brother got the song from his friend (AHHH THANK YOU BROTHER)and now im listeng to the song all day ^^

example Keep Holding On...: My diary ^^.

Link | by Puku~San on 2006-11-25 01:55:12
I'm Happy because I recovered my lost toy and my lost comb and my brother bought me a burger and ate my favorite food!Im a boy huh?

I NEED MORE ENERGY, MOAR ENERGY~! ^_______^

Link | by on 2006-11-25 18:41:47
Helllooooooo People!!!! how are ya!!!

I'm happy because I'm back from this crazy and uber busy week.... Waaaaiiii!!!!

It's sooo good to be here again!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2006-11-28 12:21:16
I'm happy because it's the second snow day in a row (HUZZAH) and roq and I are going to Japan together :P

Link | by amano-san on 2006-11-29 04:26:14
@roq-san: HEY, HEY! I've been veeeeeeeeeeery busy!!! && we've been having SUPER TYPHOONS lately! Great, isn't it?! Just great! But we'll survive, hopefully!!! Hahahaha! XD

- - - - - - -
"To be forgotten, is worse than death."

Link | by karuzo on 2006-11-29 04:54:25
i am happy that

everything went fine today

i think...........

-->

Link | by on 2006-11-29 10:26:52
I'm so happy...Last night In my Psychology class...We had group project's presentations! I was so nervous...We had to talk for 20 minutes! We talked about Anxierty Disorders! ^-^ So i acted out little scenes representing some of the disorders(That's why i was nervous!) But at the end of each one everyone clapped!!! Specially after the one with the phobias...they said i did awesome!! I was so happy!!!
My teacher also congratulated the group, saying we were the best!!! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2006-11-29 10:30:24
Congratulations Pame! It sounds like you had a lot of fun.
I'm happy because I finally got some of my "art" on this site!

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-11-29 15:02:50
Hey everyone! How ya doin! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Back to school for me, *sigh* Ahem, well then! Lessee:

@~~Gackt Lover, lol looking forward to Japan, whenever that may be! I'll check out your art, I'm sure it's awesome!

@Pame, FANTASTIC!!! Group stuff can be tough, so I'm happy it went well. Keep it up! Ever think of becoming an actor then? Acting out phobias musta been fun...giving me ideas for a manga...

@Karuzo, yes. Me too. I think...

@Amano-san, SUPER TYPHOONS???? WHOA! Sounds cool. Hope you'll be okay! Stay safe! Hey! Yeah! Cool! Talk to ya soon!

Whew...well then...hmmmm...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nintendo Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link | by on 2006-11-29 20:24:33
I'm happy because I got the Elfen Lied series, so I'll finally watch it!!!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2006-11-29 21:48:27
Roqstar" Ohhh it was so much fun!! HAHAHAHA I was nervous because I didn;t want to sound fake when i screamed, but people really did believe i was having a panic attack!! How funny!!!! ^-^ I would love to become an actor! ^-^

Kei-kun: I love ELfen Lied!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 39 Displaying 341 to 360 of 789 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0177 seconds at 2024-05-15 20:56:44