Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by on 2011-03-29 11:50:25 (edited 2011-03-29 11:55:48)
@ Roxas- Please remember that there's a two post rule here, which you broke with your last post.

@ Naru- Welcome back, it's nice to see you around again. Just remember the two post rule here (Like Roxas, you broke it with your last post here).

There have actually been quite a few new RP's recently, although honestly, none of them really appeal to me. I haven't joined a new RP in awhile. Actually, the only RP I'm in at the moment is the Pokemon RP. >.>

@ Chiny- Yes, when you join the club you get to use one of the two icons. The first logo was the first one I made sometime last summer, when I was somewhat new to Photoshop so that's why its not as nice as the second one (Which I made last October/November-ish). I know some people switch between the two icons depending on the colors of their set and whatnot (I used to do that until I just switched to text in my sig instead).

@ SRT- Pokemon Black and White came out long ago, at the beginning of the month. XD

And people have custom icons? For this club? I haven't seen any. And, if you don't mind me asking, who has different icons for the club (Besides the two on the first post)? I just want to know to see if they're actually members of the club or not.

Link | by on 2011-03-29 14:11:57
@Chiny - It's a lot slower now than it used to be. I'm not really sure what is causing it, but if things keep going the way they are going, I may have to try and find other forum sites for RP'ing (which I would really prefer not to do, since it took me about 2 years to get comfortable here).

@Toyumi - I'm in the same boat. I have been looking in to the new RP's because I am only taking part in two at the moment (which are moving slowly), but so far I haven't been interested in joining any of them. I was looking at that military school RP, but I was hoping to play as a female captain character, and there were no spots left for one of those.

I'm mainly just waiting around to post in God Child or Pokemon at the moment, while also hoping that a new RP comes along that I have interest in joining. In any case, I hope something comes along or RP'ing picks up within the next two weeks. I'll be out of college by April 15, and then I will have way too much free time on my hands. >.>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-03-29 18:55:52 (edited 2011-03-29 23:52:14)
@Jon & Toyumi; *sigh* I'm the same as you, the night academy is going really slow lately. Some of them even stop posting. I was hoping the rp will last a lot longer than the first night academy. If this continue I might as well close the this rp. .. .

The Gundam rp is still in progress, I'm just doing some research before actually posting it. It might take awhile for this one -_-

Anyway, an rp came to mind that seem to went back to the whole ESP thing again. XD My new idea is that world is coming to an end, the rain in the sky is no longer water but acid which erodes away some of the buildings. So basically our era has become intense and is all but wasteland and in chaos. This rp is somewhat complex to describe in here at the moment. But there will be mutated animals aka monsters involve like mutated snakes and etc. If this is a good idea, please tell me.

Link | by on 2011-03-29 22:48:58 (edited 2011-03-29 22:50:46)
Back again, but not for long... A lot to do, but so little time...

@Jon Maybe it's time for you to create an RP? xP

@Erebos (Zero?) Hmm... Apocalyptic ESP wasteland based RP? Well IMHO, I recommend something like a story of a band of freedom fighters fighting against intelligent alien occupations (yes sci-fi RP and Half-Life 2 feel again, but that's lack of that besides Immortal Machina and the usual machine/zombie onslaughts). Probably that I've played Homefront... But still, mind showing a quick plot of your upcoming ESP RP?

@Toyumi It's kind of sad to see The Branded closed down. I was going to join it (just got some inspiration from Dragon Age 2) But anyways, still looking forward of your high school RP.

@Naru Hey, good to see you again!

Link | by srt01 on 2011-03-29 23:34:55 (edited 2011-03-29 23:41:00)
@Jon I don't think we will have to move the RPs to a different website but IF somthing like that
happens( which I too wish will not happen), I have a forums web site me an a few other gendou users(Zaku, Rae, Sugar cube,ect...)Have been working onfor a while. We were planning to form an alliance with gendou.com once the website became stable and presentable. But it will not be happening anywhere in the near future(gendou, we hail you for making gendou.com such an awsom website)
Well IF the RPs on gendou really dies this will be an option.(yes, an "if" situation. Just putting my
Ideas out there)

@Erebos a ESP RP? Waste land Tokyo? it sounds famililiar yet interesting. I would like to participate if it is ready.

Seriously, what is causing the RPs to slow down the past 2months???

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-30 00:22:51
@Toyumi - Sorry bout that.

@ Shouko - To answer your question, it is school and work that is making it hard for us to post.

@Zero - ESP-type Rp....i think that Mistress came up with a few of those already.

@John - Chapter 2 will be posted today. Sorry for the delay as my file got deleted by my pet cockatoo. (no, seriously I'm not joking)

@All - Anyone interested with working with me on my backup RP? The one about Magic vs Technology.

Link | by red_13 on 2011-03-30 02:29:27
@Roxas Sure I'll help. I have some spare time, we could brainstorm ideas or something.

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-03-30 02:39:41 (edited 2011-03-30 05:13:35)
@Roxas - I could help out alittle, but don't expect much from a novice like me xP

Edit: Here's a poll for you guys to chew on.
Do you RP in Gendou Forums?

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by srt01 on 2011-03-30 05:42:28 (edited 2011-03-30 05:45:32)
@Roxas. Guess so...but the door in posting rate is too sharp. Ahg, who cares now. At least some people still post. Oh, and let me help you with your new RP

@chiny that poll made me kinda sad...

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by zen on 2011-03-30 06:42:29
I miss you guys! xD

Due to my recent school stuffs, I've been almost inactive in the RP. It is so saddening that immortal machina is..well, I think died. T^T Any plans for a new RP this summer?

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-03-30 06:58:57
@srt - yea, kinda saddening :/... I was expecting more yes, but... oh well ._.

@zen - Hi ^- ^ I only heard 3 upcoming ones... I guess.

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by on 2011-03-31 07:59:11
@Jon:Well,there's still spots at class 1 and 3,and I happen to be at one of them ;D

Sorry for not posting for a long time,guys.But well,I'll shoot a clue in:My RP's main point were mostly about warships,although I may throw in some "spices" in it ;D In the mean time,do some study on ships,hmm?

P/S:Warship Gunner 2 is the best source for ship-building system.It's also my favorite game as for now ;P

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by on 2011-03-31 15:35:17
@ Zero- I have to agree with Roxas, Mistress has come up with quite a few of those types of RP's already. Still, I guess you'd have to give us a summary of the plot to really see what it's like (And to see how similar it is to those types of RP's that Mistress has made).

@ Emiya- I'm glad you're still looking forward to the High School RP, even though it will take awhile to come out (Which will probably be sometime this summer). But on the other hand, hopefully you won't be as busy then when it comes out.

@ Zen- I miss you a lot too!! As for new RP's coming up this summer, I've been planning to come out with my high school RP this summer.

Link | by on 2011-04-01 01:48:45 (edited 2011-04-01 06:07:04)
@toyumi, roxas; I understand what you mean, however this esp rp is a bit different than mistress' whose rp usually consist of ordinary organization fighting against the esp.

My rp like I said take place far in the future where everywhere is a wasteland.

Everyone in the rp are psychic due to the chemical within the air that awakens our hidden potential or sixth sense. This rp are about people who were born naturally fighting against those whose abilities came from the air or by accident. The psychic since birth sees those who are psychic by accident or by the air as trash. Basically it is a battle between two organization between psychic by birth and psychic by accident. Also this rp is about survival and also prey and predator. If you are capture by the psychic by birth you will be changed into a monster by a special equipment and powers they have within their organization and lair. So yeah it is a lot more complicated, a lot of fights and survival involve. I will fully describe the psychic powers and how it actually works in the rp.

Link | by red_13 on 2011-04-01 06:59:41
Well, when you start it Zero, make sure you put that in a clear sense, so everyone could understand the plot of the RP. I, of course, will join that. So when will it start?

Link | by Aoi on 2011-04-01 09:18:39
I'm back people! I guess I can now screw school and focus on RPing since exams are over. Although still sheetloads of homework. Anyways, gonna start scripting my Persona RP, which will basically be set during Persona 4 but at Tatsumi Port Island instead.

Link | by zen on 2011-04-01 21:13:34
@Chiny oh, that's good. Oh, if I remember it right, I saw your RP's and just a little piece of advice, if you're making an RP and haven't smoothed it yet, don't discuss the adjustment,plot,etc etc in the RP itself. That's why my beloved friend here,Yumi, made this group to discuss everything about RP's. If you can't help it, you can just pm the one who's concern. ^^,

@Yumi awwww, Yumichan! I miss you too, and it's been a long time since we play an RP together. xD Oh? A highschool RP? reminds me of Infee's HS RP that died even the members haven't meet yet. :c But, anyway, I hope it stand out and unique. I'll be willing to participate in your HS rp. :)

@Naru-nyan(BRS)I miss chu. ;_;

@Bro welcome back too! :D

I was wondering on which RP should I join since I'm a little picky. xD Well, I'm not saying the new RP's here are not good, but it's just not my taste. Gonna wait for other RP to open. Wooo, Summer give a lot of time to join an RP... Can't wait to work with you guys in the RP. :D

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by on 2011-04-02 07:06:59 (edited 2011-04-04 17:12:49)
EDIT:

@toyumi - I know, that was 3 years ago when I was still new. I also didn't have as much time on the computer to spend going over everything and jazzing it up.

I have given up on the idea to revive Spell Summoner, mainly because I don't have any ideas as to how I should improve the story. I have made a new RP though, Under the Pale Blue Sky. It is an original RP, but it is not the one I was intending on making once my exams have finished. I'll be spending a lot more time on that one.

I mainly want to test something with this RP. I do still plan to put effort in to it of course.

As for Pokemon, I'm mainly waiting another day or to to see if Lndn, Fenris, Haseo, King or Icarael make a post. Things have pretty much ground to a halt recently, throughout Gendou City by the looks of it.

=============================================================================

@srt - If I do go somewhere else besides Gendou for RP'ing purposes, it will probably be to a forum that already has a good user base. Simply moving to a forum with people from Gendou won't really solve the lack of RP'ing problem. Anyway, fingers crossed, I won't have to do that.

@xsora - Welcome back. Good to see you again.

@Snake - Well the high school setting RP's aren't really my thing to begin with. I was only a little interested because of the military aspect of it (since I like those kinds of RP's). I hated high school personally, and I was so glad to be rid of it when I graduated a few years ago, so I'm not a big fan of that genre because it tends to remind me of it. >_>

@Emiya - I said I would start working on one after I finished up my finals in two weeks (an original RP this time, instead of one based on an existing property). It will probably be a while before that sees the light of day however. I don't even have any ideas on what to make at the moment, I can't even decide on the genre.

The only thing I could do is revive Spell Summoner, which was an original of mine that did well. The only problem with that was that Spell Summoner was really generic in hindsight. After I reread the story set up, I was kind of embarrassed by how bad it was (in terms of story and writing).

Here, see for yourselves: Spell Summoner

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-04-02 18:02:14
@ Zen- It's definitely been too long since we've RPed together. And for my high school RP, yeah, I hope it's different. I've been planning it since earlier this past Winter, probably putting in way too much detail into it than necessary since I'm going into detail about all of the teachers, classes, clubs, sports, and just about the school and student life in general. XD

@ Jon- Yeah, Spell Summoner does seem a bit bland. If you end up reviving it, maybe you could add some detail and whatnot to it to make it more unique?

As for your original RP, I'm sure something will come to you eventually. That's what always happens to me, most of my RP's start as a random idea I get during school, and after some tweaking it's an idea I can be satisfied with enough to make an RP out of.

Link | by Icarael on 2011-04-05 09:00:09 (edited 2011-04-05 09:00:47)
Role-players of Gendou.com.... I have returned!

@srt and Jon- If (and this is a big IF) we do have to move, I'm tagging along with you guys and whoever we can bring along with us. As a back-up plan, I'll be ready to take the initiative and invite you to a couple of RP communities I found. Worst comes to worst, I'll try to introduce you to the TV Tropes RP community (although judging by your initial responses to my mention of TV Tropes, you'd rather die than set foot in there. XD ).

@Sora: Persona? Count me in! I'm in another Persona RP on TV Tropes, but I don't mind doing two similar RPs. But that's irrelevant data no one cares about, I suppose. :D

@Zen: Sorry about that. I kind of lost motivation to do it since I had a lot of other things to do. But I'll still try to revive it and finish what I can with whoever's still in. We're already at the part where the Mi-gou launch a full attack on Earth and the cults begin putting their plans into place, meaning we'll be seeing a lot more of CHRYSALIS and the Rapine Storm.

Anyway, off to post in God Child. Gods know how long Roxas has been waiting for me.

Part of the New Breed of Gendou RPers: Haseo, Fenris, Roxas, Zero, Toyumi and Kyosuke.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, ... 49 Displaying 321 to 340 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0274 seconds at 2024-04-28 07:55:54