Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by on 2011-03-12 23:05:46
@OOC; ok Night Academy is up. Just a heads up, the rp will be somewhat like god versus Devil kind of thing. So it is somewhat original, I took me all night just to make it. And yes I put a lot of thought into it. When I said God Vs devil I meant the Archangel vs Sins. Just click on this link to go to it → Night Academy 2

Link | by on 2011-03-13 10:00:16
@ Jon- I have another question about Gym Leaders in the Pokemon RP. Will you have a set number of Pokemon that the Gym Leaders can have (Like in the games, and how early on the Gym Leaders only have 2 to 3 Pokemon, but later Gym Leaders have 4 or 5 Pokemon)?

Also, I think I'll post in Free and Dream sometime soon. I have a plan to get some action in there, although it would only apply to people at The Fang (Which is mainly just Vivian and Fenris at the moment). But once your exams are over, we really should try to wrap the RP up before it dies off without an ending. >.>

@ Roxas- As for your RP idea, I disagree with your way of categorizing the continents with the different forms of belief in quite a few ways. And although I think it would be a good idea, it would be an even better idea to just not involve religious conflicts in RP's, since it may offend some people.

@ Snake- Yeah, it's been really quiet. All the RP's I'm a part of have been really slow lately. I'd probably be really bored if I didn't have Pokemon Black to entertain me. XD

Link | by on 2011-03-13 17:36:50
@Roxas: It certainly is a unique idea, but I'm going to have to strongly advise against it. Religion is a highly debated, touchy, controversial subject. Just the mention of religion in that chatroom sparks arguments. Namely because there are many people here who are very connected with their religion; their religion is the life in many ways. I'm more than likely sure you didn't mean for it to be, but your RP pretty much sums up the conflict over Palestine, and the Antisemitism between the religious groups there. Many people of the community could be offended by this idea. I'm a Christian, I do believe there is a God, but I also believe that this world wasn't created by a God, that Science is predominant, so I wouldn't be offended; but that's just me. Religion is a highly controversial subject which, frankly, I don't really seem a safe and sane idea for an rp, especially for a site like this that has users from around the world all from different religious groups

Tales of FC

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-14 20:35:43
Alright, thanks for the feedback. As promised, this idea is scrapped. Therefore back to the drawing board for me. I wonder what my only slightly sane mind will come up with this time...

Link | by on 2011-03-15 14:03:18 (edited 2011-03-15 15:41:50)
@Toyumi - I won't have a limit (other than the standard 6 of course) for gym leaders. You can have up to six if you want. The reason for that is that the first few gym battles will be fought 3-on-3. Once everyone has a full team of six, then gym battles will move on to being full team battles. This will give everyone a chance to pace themselves, so that they all don't go and catch Pokemon as fast as possible (as well as giving people a chance to reach other areas where they can find Ice/Water/Ghost/etc. types that don't usually appear in the forest area we are currently in).

Where hath everyone gone? It's been two weeks without much, if any, activity in the RP front. Like Toyumi, I'm really glad I've had Pokemon Black to play during this dry spell. At least I'll have two other games coming out over the next two weeks to keep me busy. Hopefully by then it will have picked up again. (Even though I really should be focusing more on school. >.>)

@Snake - Doing my best, but I'm starting to agree with Massacre Town's point of view on the RP. I'm trying, but the interest is certainly fading. We'll see how things go once the dry spell goes away, but I may end up scrapping it and just beginning work on my original RP.

I suppose I could try to revive/redo Spell Summoner. That RP was much more popular than Valkyria Chronicles and would probably do better. Granted, there was basically an entirely different group of RP'ers back then, but it probably would have been a better idea for me to try that as opposed to bringing back VC. The story would have to have a lot of work done though, since it wasn't very well written or described properly.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by Icarael on 2011-03-20 08:54:14
@ Toyumi: The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.... although you're right about the whole TVTropes thing. XD

@ Jon: I may have to do the same with Immortal Machina. It's stalled real bad. Then again, I may just give it up altogether. Although I haven't junked it altogether: I'm working on an updated remake of it for a different RP forum.

And yeah, I've been busy. Sorry guys.

Part of the New Breed of Gendou RPers: Haseo, Fenris, Roxas, Zero, Toyumi and Kyosuke.

Link | by on 2011-03-20 11:00:13
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop every rp I'm in. My life is an emotional wreck right now, and I really don't have the will to do anything. I'm sorry to anyone who was with my characters, namely Fenris who's interacting with my characters in both Rp's, and to Toyumi as well for Gabe. I don't know when I'll be up to posting again, or if I ever will com back to these rp's. Like I said, my life is a wreck, and I need time to solve my problems and get my life back on track. It took me 6 months last time, I dunno how long this will take me this time around.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2011-03-21 13:28:41
@ Icarael- Yup, I knew it. XD

@ Jon- Alright. I hope things will pick up there again, seeing how that's the only RP I'm in that's somewhat active. >.>

Also, I guess I should say that I'm going to have to close The Branded. The RP has had a lack of activity (Along with quite a few other RP's), and I just don't really have the motivation to keep it running at the moment.

I'm still staying in the RP's I'm in, and join new ones if they interest me, but don't expect an RP from me for awhile...

Link | by on 2011-03-21 14:24:52
@Toyumi - That's disappointing. Personally, I don't close my RP's, as I prefer to let them die out due to lack of interest (you never know when things could pick up again, like what happened with Free and Dream a few times). I'm glad to hear that you will still be participating though. The number of people I regularly RP with is starting to slide.

@Haseo - That's sad to hear. I hope that you can manage to get through it. I'm going through a thing right now as well, although it isn't as grave as your situation seems to be. Good luck with everything, and I hope to see you back again sometime soon.

@Icarael - No problem. As long as you are still around, I consider you active in any RP you joined in.

I would like to see Immortal Machina continue, mainly because I'm playing a female main character in it. I don't seem to have much luck with female characters (heck, when it comes to girls in general, I have never had anything resembling luck). I've only used a female character as my main character in like 3 RP's, but none of those RP's have lasted long enough for me to do much with them.

I will probably continue using a female character as my main in future RP's I join, just to mix things up a little. There are exceptions, but in general I have basically been playing the exact same male character in every RP. I'm in a rut when it comes to my male RP characters (which is easy to tell since I tend to use the same 2 or 3 names for all of them).

Another note on Spell Summoner. I actually did have inspiration for that RP. I got the inspiration for the spell books from Zatch Bell, while everything else was stuff that I came up with (which isn't saying much, considering the stuff I came up with was generic).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-21 19:55:29
@icarael - I agree with John. As long as you are still around, I'll still consider you active. Although Zero is probably annoyed in god Child 2 since his 2nd character has been waiting on you some time already.

@Toyumi - I definitely owe you an apology for my lack of participation in Branded. That was about during the time I got caught with malaria and missed too much of the story.

@haseo - Good luck with trying to sort your problems. Take your time.

@Anyone who need a new RP - God Child 2 is done with Chapter 1. Chapter 2 casting is now open so if interested, please join or let me know.

@Zero - Erebos? Say what?

Link | by on 2011-03-23 09:56:23
Heh,I do want Immortal Machina to continue too.It's getting too good to stop halfway through.

@Roxas:I may join your RP soon.But the other RPs needs your attention! XD

Was thinking of a new RP,but it'll be quite difficult to play,though.I'll let ya guys know by tomorrow.

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by srt01 on 2011-03-23 14:56:22 (edited 2011-03-26 16:50:02)
Herro, i have been addicted to RPing for a while and finally reached the
requirements to become a "Gendou RPer"

User name: srt01

Nick name: SRT or Sho

RPs:
Dawn Of Rebirth
Highschool in the Military
~Night Academy 2~: A New Era
Jade Cocoon: Requiem of Souls
God Child 2

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by on 2011-03-26 15:53:22
@ Roxas- It's alright, you weren't the only one who just kind of disappeared in the RP. There were quite a few others who just seemed to drop out after their first or second post in the RP without telling me or saying anything about it in the RP or here.

@ Jon- Well, I really just didn't have the time and motivation to keep the RP going. There were quite a few people who dropped out of the RP after their first post or even before they made an actual post in the RP, which is sadly just the way it tends to go for almost all of my RP's and quite a few of the RP's I've been in as well.

You're also right about the number of RPer's starting to fade. There have been days where I've been on Gendou almost the entire time from I get back from school to when I go to bed, which is about 8 hours or so, and there wouldn't be a post in any RP during that time frame. And as for RP's that I'm in, it could be days or even a week before there's a post in them. It's kind of sad really.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-27 03:56:01 (edited 2011-03-27 03:59:42)
@Toyumi - Agree with you on the lack of new blood. So far, only Chinny, SaphireISLunaria and SRT are new to the RP scene. other seniors like Cloak, Ronin, Moggle and Kay are often missing and had to gen in contact with. Icarael himself..well that guy is hiding out on TvTropes.

-I've actually been forced to hide out on the introduce yourself tread and invite new players. So far only Chiny and Sapphire responded positively.

@All - I also came up with a new idea for an RP in case anything happens to God Child 2. It is set in modern times where the situation is something off a Magic vs Technology. The magic world has been "exposed/attacks normal people" thereby creating a new war in which normals fight against magic.

Link | by red_13 on 2011-03-27 13:13:29
Guess who's back in action?

I've decided to come back. Forum-only though. So any new RPs?

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-28 20:47:43
@naru - welcome back, been a while eh? So you're not going to join any RP's? To answer your question, the newest RP's are Zero's Night Academy 2, my God Child 2, & Mistress's Thε §hạdọws ọf Tọмọrrọw.

Link | by red_13 on 2011-03-29 09:09:40
@Roxas It has. I might join a few, if they haven't started yet. I'll have to think about it.

Link | by FenrisOkamishiba on 2011-03-29 09:14:38
Well for those expecting new RP's to start.

I do have one under the works. Mostly just adding some finishing details to it, but it's pretty much ready to go.
Still going to wait for a while before getting it up though.

ClaimedStrong Heart

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-03-29 09:41:13 (edited 2011-03-29 09:49:46)
@Fenris - don't forget about me! /rofl xD

Btw guys, what do you think of the speed of RP these days?
I'm new to it, so I'm just asking... to me, its kinda slow on some occasions.

Edit: Just a short question. If you join the club, you get to use one of the two club's logo right?
However, I commonly see the first logo around. In fact, I think I've never seen someone
used the second one myself. I think the second is nicer in a sense o_o

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by srt01 on 2011-03-29 10:05:59
Well the RP speed dropped recently( around the release of pokemonB&W if I remember correctly)

And about the logo...I think the first one is older, I'm just using the first one because everyone has
it. Or I've seen ppl with their own custom logos.

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, ... 49 Displaying 301 to 320 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0234 seconds at 2024-04-28 02:24:52