Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Legacies of the Divine Rite: Development Thread
Link | by Sagara on 2008-10-12 02:27:33
Hope this isn't as complicated as the other AWPs.

Legendary RP Trio: Jonathon (Jon), Bloodymoon (Kay), Sagara Kazuya (Sagara) Sagara Kazuya, One of the Legendary Rp Trio.

Link | by on 2008-10-12 03:47:41
The equipments is on page 12 right if LotDR is still using TOB equips. By the way nice work you got there guys and yeah wouldn't be easier if mana comsumptions used the traditional way? I mean Thundara per cast = 25MP or something like that or with ailments that can increase their their MP consumptions? Ermm what about evasion points D:

Just my opininons guys. If this RP releases I'll be joining xD

Link | by on 2008-10-12 20:42:15 (edited 2008-10-12 20:47:52)
@ E's Ah- wow. Even I forgot about this Project. ^^'

Well, I would guess this ones' relatively dead in terms of the heavy complications.

However; in the future I do intend to release an RP using the storyline. However, as far as the battle system goes; It'll probably more simplified; using something pretty close to Mana Drive's.

For those interested in the story... Well; I'll probably dumb it down a bit so I dont get lost in details. But still have it's twists, and interesting parts! (In short, a fan "Tales of!")

The "factions" idea will still be present. Your character may or may not be affiliated with the Rebels or Imperials. (which is something only you know until either side takes action). How events throught the Rp are solved will affect the ending; and who untimately wins. (those confused, look at links on 1st page)

In the end, I hope to further simplify the Turn Basted RP Ideal. Make it playable to the casual player, and have depth for those who want to make the most of it. (Read Below)

New Features would be:

Elemental Linking (when a high level spell is case; a lower level spell of the same element can be casted right after in the same turn as in LV-2 then LV-1)

A large set of abilities that are unlocked when a certain stat goes to a certain extent.

Pre-set classes that go along with the detail above. (That you can choose)

May carry over the list of equips that Kay, Karuzo and others developed here using Ability Points earned to pay them.

May actually put up the courage to put up my own illustrations for the RP.

"Sprit" System which gives players the ability to choose a "Spirit" that gives them a special advantage. (Like the sign you're born under in "The Elder Scrolls," series)

Carry-Over features from Mana Drive

Unison Attacks Amongst Characters

Using AP points to purchase upgrades for characters rather than "Leveling Up"

A table used to create skills for your own character using AP points.

Ability to vote on certain events. Such as when you go into a town; you can do a story sequence between the characters, go out training, etc.

Like you mentioned, MP costs will be set in stone.

Turn Cards (Where you can set special attack to occur "later" like after a certain player does their turn.

Putting Up BGMs for battles and special scenes.

Negations from Mana Drive

Synthesis

The Entire School Related Thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just note that everything above is on a 'maybe" condition. Depending on those interested; this may or may not be released at all.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Displaying 301 to 303 of 303 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0123 seconds at 2024-05-04 17:36:15