Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by on 2011-02-18 20:02:30
@ Right Here- There's a 2 post rule applied here and you broke it with your last post. Keep this rule in mind in the future please.

Also, I think it's when you said 'Sorry man' a few posts ago that made it seem like I was a guy. XD

@ Jon- I know that Anke will try to get back in the RP sometime soon, I've been talking to her about it on another site. I don't know whether Inugami is still in the RP or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see (That or someone could PM him about it).

As for where Roxas' character is, I'd have to agree with you on that. I think he may have tried to meet up with Vivian and Fenris quite a bit earlier in the RP, but we kind of moved on without any interaction since he didn't mention either of them (He only slightly hinted that he was in the same general area of the town they were in at that time). And since then he hasn't tried to get with any of the groups in the RP. I'd really like to know what he's planning on doing. XD

@ Zen- Yeah, I see what you mean. It is getting slow, and it wouldn't be surprising if it dies because Icarael hasn't posted to get the plot moving.

Link | by zen on 2011-02-18 23:15:43
@Right here like what Toyumi had pointed out, the "sorry man" is what I'm pointing but ohwell.

on to the subject matter

@Yumi-chan Icarael needs to think of a new strategy if that is, he's still in the RP but when I checked the current RP's he's not involved with any of it. Btw, what happened with the Riding Star Investigators, argh, I can't believe that RP died without the case being solved. I wish it would be revive somehow. :c

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by RightHere on 2011-02-19 10:54:33
@Toyumi: Sorry for breaking the rules... I'll keep it in mind...

And about the "Sorry man" It's just something like "Oh man!" I mean... it'll be weird if I said "Sorry women" right? haha... So... Its not that I think Toyumi is a guy but it's just the way I speak... ^^

Experience is not what happen to you, but what you do with what happens to you!

Link | by on 2011-02-23 22:47:10 (edited 2011-02-23 22:47:33)
Just a little heads up for you guys, namely for Jon, Toyumi (who pretty much only knows), and members of both The Branded, and the Pokemon Rp. I'm going to be a little late with posting in those rps. My schedules gotten hectic lately, and won't calm down until May. I play Volleyball for my school and season just started, so I have practice everyday from 3-5 Gendou Time (since I'm in the same timezone). I get off school at 1:30, but the time between then and practice is devoted to getting a snack and getting ready for practice. And after practice, I want at least sometime to talk to Toyumi♥ which I don't get to do much on weekdays anymore. I also have homework to complete and I can't use the computer if my mom wants some relaxation time after work and she gets home before me.

Tl;dr, I'm pretty much going to be restricted to posting on the weekends.

Tales of FC

Link | by misanouta on 2011-02-24 21:39:33
@Haseo: That's alright. I know how you feel. I work the most hectic job in the entire world, I swear to God. I have somewhere between forty and fifty horses that I help take care of all year, and animals are a round-the-clock gig. There's no such thing as a break, or time off, because if they need you, you have to be there for them; especially large animals like horses.... And because it's winter, it's even more difficult. Sigh.... I love my job. Except, my job's only going to get worse in May, because that's when we start opening for trail rides and training the new horses.

Happy Birthday, Kyousuke.... You have a job! The ranch actually opens officially for trails on my birthday, and I'm expected to work.... My life.

Good luck with your volleyball, though! I never was good at it. Though... I was an epic soccer player until I sprained my ankle when I was eight, and I've never been able to play the same since then. I envy you.

And I really can't say how long it took me to realize that you and Toyumi had matching avatars. They're so cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2011-02-26 09:12:37
@ Zen- Too many people dropped out of Riding Stars without telling me; more than half of its cast just stopped posting suddenly. No one said anything about the stop in posts to me or here in RPer's United (Or even in the RP itself), so it just kind of died on its own like that.

I don't think I'm going to revive that one though, it's one of my RP's that I wasn't as passionate about. The real reason behind it was that it had a concept that I really wanted to try out, which was a mystery RP. But if you want to hear what I had planned, I could post a short summary of what I was planning to happen if the RP actually made it somewhere plot-wise.

Plus, I'd rather revive Vagabond Survivors than Riding Star Investigators. I'm seriously thinking about reviving that RP, maybe sometime when this school year ends for me (Although won't be until the end of June...). The choice is between reviving that or doing the high school RP idea that I had planned and just kind of gave up on. Although, Kenji has some sort of high school RP going on right now. If that RP lasts until June, then I'll be more likely to try reviving Vagabond Survivors. And if it doesn't last until June, then the decision between the RP's will probably be more based on which of the two RP's I feel like doing when the time comes. XD

@ Kyousuke- Wow, you work on a horse ranch? That must be a really tough job... But I wish you luck with it! I could never have a job like that, because I know I'd fail at it. I would probably get way too stressed out and end up just giving up. XD

Link | by on 2011-02-26 18:22:07
@Haseo - That's no problem. I'll figure something out with Fenris, since he's the one who really needs to know about your absence for the Pokemon RP.

@Toyumi - I'd love to see the Vagabond Survivors RP revived. We really didn't get that far in to it before it died out. Pretty sure I left my character bleeding at the city gate for 3 or 4 posts because you guys were not moving on.

I'm going to have to get in touch with Kenji sometime soon to help him figure out what to do with Free and Dream. There hasn't been a post in it in quite a while. It seems as though just as we were talking about wrapping it up, the thing went belly up.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by misanouta on 2011-02-26 21:41:50
@Toyumi: Yeah, it's a pretty crazy job sometimes.... I mean, we have a few older horses that need special care, but are super stubborn about it — one of them actually refuses to stay in the corral with the other horses where we can watch him, because he's got a bad hip... and I don't understand it because a bunch of the other horses are starting to pick on him.... Then, there's the whole thing about being mauled to death with their love.... Horses are such affectionate creatures.... My own personal baby, Navajo — who will be five this year — basically comes at me at a gallop when he sees me. I swear, he's slmost gone through the fence before. And when I get close enough, he literally drools on me, then proceeds to lick the sleeves of my jacket, and steal my hat in -10 weather when there's a wind chill of -23.... I know he's playing... but sometimes....

And that doesn't even take into account the summer. People in an out, wanting to go for trail rides and pony rides, and speaking languages that my boss doesn't understand.... And whenever we get people that even remotely look like they speak another language, I get to take them out on the trail. I wasn't too happy about taking the French ones, because by that time I had forgotten all the French I had ever learned, save for a few lucky phrases; so I had no idea what to say. I enjoyed the three or four Japanese families I took out, because I actually had some idea of what to say, but they all spoke English, so I didn't get to use anything.... But, by far, my favourites were the two sisters from... Finland? I think.... They were so much fun. And I'm not playing favourites on nationalities, incase that's what it sounds like....

But, yeah. It's a tough job. We've had people come into work that were experienced in trail guiding that had to go home because they couldn't handle it. We're, like, really intense during the summer. It's a good work out, though.... And I always get the best tan. :D

Wow, I write alot.... I love talking about my job, can you tell?

Link | by on 2011-03-01 16:44:31
@Jon: Thanks. Like i said, weekends are really the only choice time for me mnow, but I'll still be posting, you can count on that!

@Kyousuke: Like Toyumi, I had no idea that you worked with horses. And judging by what you said to her, they can be a handful, haha. Happy Belated birthday too, i guess xD It sucks you had to work though, but I know how it is. My birthday's on Thrusday, and I have to go to practice even though I want to stay at home, relax, and spend my birthday with my loved ones. But since we have a game on Friday, and I'm the hypothetical team captain (at least I am until we actually decide on one) I have to be there. It sucks :/ I was never that good at Soccer, haha. I mean, I could toe-poke it and make epic goal shots from our goal, but I had no control, haha. Your ankle is all fine now, right? And thanks about the avatars too! c:

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2011-03-02 20:14:44
@kyousuke; somehow I knew you work at a horse ranch, perhaps its because of the number of rp I have joined that you made. XD

@all; the revival of the Night Academy is under way. This time the rp won't have the whole hunter's clan and abilities and such. The duras part will still be there but the rank in duras will changed. Yeah I change many things in this rp, so I hope some of you are looking forward to it. And Kyousuke, just a heads up, there will be horses involve in this rp due to the riding class :3 There will be a lot NPC characters in this rp though especially a lolicon Chairman, mwahahaha!!

Link | by misanouta on 2011-03-03 19:52:20
@Haseo: Actually, my birthday isn't until May, but I still have to work all winter.... Ugh. Yeah, the ankle's as good as it'll ever be. Both of them. I jacked up the other one last summer getting bucked off a horse. Ahh... dangerous jobs.... Life wouldn't be the same without them.... Oh, and Happy Birthday!

@Zero: Yeah, you've been in almost every RPG I've ever made here, haven't you? I talk about my horses alot, and even if I'm not talking about them, there's got to be some kind of hint toward it. All my crazy equine terms.... Yay for riding classes! When it goes up, I'm definitely going to take a look.

@All: I don't know if I'm going to be on much or at all this weekend; but I know that I won't be on the week of March Break (12 - 19).

Ehh.... Don't watch Paradichlorobenzene and Antichlorobenzene when you're feeling depressed. It doesn't help at all.

Link | by on 2011-03-04 14:33:05
@ All- Sorry for not being around and posting much in RP's, my life has been quite crazy this past week; although, it seems as though the only RP I'm active in that had a lot of posts was my own (Which is good, since that means I couldn't have held too many RP's up XD). I plan to make a post there sometime this weekend to get things back on track, but don't expect me to really be back/post in other RP's until this upcoming Monday.

@ Jon- Yeah it did. I was thinking about making a post there to get things a bit active (Even though it has been been mainly back and forth between me and Fenris for awhile), but then I was busy this week and whatnot... I'm still going to make a post there to see if it can become active again, but it won't be until at least Monday, and it'll probably end up be later than that too.

@ Kyousuke- I can tell that you love your job! XD

Well, I have some experience with horses, although it isn't much at all. I think I might have tried riding one when I was four or five (Something like that), but I was afraid of falling off of it back then so I didn't enjoy the experience too much. XD

Link | by Aoi on 2011-03-04 22:42:29
Oh God I'm finally back. Life's been a bish lately.
@Jon I should be catching up on the Pokemon RP soon. Oh and I'll accept the role of Seraphina. One question though, do we decide the team of the Gym Leader ourselves or do you give a specific list of Pokemon to use?

I really don't enjoy seeing frozen frogs. Damn you imageshack. D:

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-05 01:16:52
*shakes head from a minor headache* Oy, finally I'm back. Heretic week at work...

@All - Sorry for being inactive in most of the resent RP's. I only had time for my own due to the high work load recently. The school holidays are here so my job level went up but it looks like it is finally winding down.

- hehe, I already knew that my Kyo-chan rode horses!

@Zero - Your reviving Night Academy eh? Can't wait for it. But first you should keep an eye on God Child 2!

@haseo - You play volleyball eh? I'm a soccer player but for some reason I can play any sport pretty well except golf.

OOC: Speaking of witch, does anyone know what happened to Icareal? I've Pm'ed him a few times but its like he went underground or somethin...

Link | by misanouta on 2011-03-08 02:12:01 (edited 2011-03-08 02:18:47)
@Hon: Of course you knew I ride; I never shut up about it. Heh. My Kyou-chan, you say.... You make me blush. >///< I didn't know you played soccer, though! I used to.... Good times. I was awesome.... And then morning games happened and the dew in the grass tried to assassinate me.... -.- I get hurt at least once a day; usually minor, but occassionally it's serious. I've always wanted to play tennis (okay, not always; just since I started reading Prince of Tennis, which my dumb school library only has until volume 32 of.), but knowing how accident prone I am, I'm too scared.

Ahh... I love God Child! I love Genesis, even though he's off somewhere with one of my friend's characters.... He's cheating on me.... Sob. Not that he's really mine; I just love him to death. Speaking of which, I am SO SORRY about Serenity/Hinata (which is what she prefers). She said she wanted to join, she got all excited about Chihiro... and then she went to her grandma's... where she has to internet access.... I was pissed at her, and I told her so. I don't know if she plans to continue or not, but she'd better, because it really embarrasses me. I take full responsibility for her. So sorry.... Anyway, I'm going to reply to that soon, but I'm kind of waiting for a response from Sawako after Rhayne's epic "I'm your half sister" speech. And speaking of responses, I was waiting for you on The Branded, too.

Love ya!

@Toyumi: Ahh.... Horses are great animals. If you ever get the chance, (I don't know where you are, but I'm Canadian, so....) like ever in your entire life, the Diamond J Ranch is the absolute best place to go trail riding.

Which reminds me.... One of my ponies, Pepsi is sick. Like, really sick. We don't usually keep the horses in the barn, especially overnight, but we've had to keep him in for a few days now. He's on antibiotics, and I think he's getting better. He's a little happier, and he's getting tons of grain.... He was already fat to begin with.... -.- Looks like I get to do alot of bareback riding until his saddle will fit him again.... Pepsi's like a little brother to me. I love that obnoxious little devil.

Boku wa nanno, tame ni utau, Parajikurorobenzen....

Next time I get this song stuck in my head, I will Uninstall EVERY Kagamine Len/Rin program IN THE WORLD. With a screwdriver that I borrowed from Kaito from his Uninstall video. Because I love Paradichlorobenzene, but I have a slow computer, and I hate waiting for it to load. Or maybe I'll simply Uninstall the best friend that got me addicted to Vocaloid....

Link | by on 2011-03-08 12:59:10
Well, it seems as though I'm back now, sort of. I'm still not really back, thanks to my current obsession with Pokemon Black/White (Well, it is a good game...). And I also forgot the plans I had for one of my characters (Ramona) in my RP because of my absence... Anyway, at least I'll be around more. I hope. >.>

@ Roxas- Icarael is probably hanging around TVTropes. Or at least I think so. That's where he was last time he wasn't around here for awhile. Either that or I'm totally wrong and something tragic has happened instead. XD

@ Kyousuke- Well, I live in New York (The state part of it, not the city), so there aren't too many places to go trail riding. Or at least I haven't heard of any in my area.

@ Jon- Yeah, I was also wondering about the same thing Aoi is, with chosing our Gym Leader's Pokemon and all. Also, I have another question, what are you going to do about the new Pokemon that came out with Pokemon Black/White? Will they be included in the RP now, or will be sticking with the first four generations of Pokemon? (I don't think this has been addressed before here or in the RP, it's just something I've been wondering about.)

Link | by on 2011-03-10 19:08:36 (edited 2011-03-10 19:09:47)
@Toyumi and Aoi - I'm still not sure about that. I guess I will let you guys pick the Gym leaders Pokemon yourselves, but I will lay down a few guide lines (being the type that matches the gym leader for example). We're just about to go through the first gym leader battle now, or at least as soon as everyone gets back from wherever they all went (it's been really dead here over the past week).

@Toyumi - That is a good question. I originally barred them from appearing because we were trying to remain spoiler free, but now that the game has come out and commercials are all over TV for it, I see no reason to keep them barred from use. My guess is that any Pokemon fans in the RP who were die-hard enough to avoid spoilers this whole time have likely already picked up the game.

When things pick up I will make a little announcement in the RP allowing the use of Gen V Pokemon, and if anyone objects to that then I will keep them barred out. That seems like the best option in my opinion.

Although it is still a few weeks away and my posting habits will most likely stay the same, I should let everyone know that I'll be heading in to final exams at the start of April. If I will not be around very much during that time, then my main priority will be to keep Pokemon and Valkryia Chronicles running.

Once my exams are out of the way I guess I'll be starting work on my wholly original RP. I'll also need to actually talk to Ken about Free and Dream, since that has basically flatlined.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-03-10 23:06:26 (edited 2011-03-10 23:08:09)
My currently RP, God Child 2 is doing quite decently so far. I'm still hoping that it does not die a horrible death.

At the same time, I'm planning a new and very controversial RP: Orchestra of Midnight.

This Rp is to serve as warning on the future results of extremism/racism in this world. The premises is this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The year is 2055. The constant infighting, racism and intolerance of humans have finally boiled over. A few decades previously, World War III had erupted in an unbelievable fashion. it was no longer countries that would fight against each other, but religions, beliefs and movements such as anti-seminarian.

At the end, the world map had to be redrawn, the world was now divided into several sectors ruled by a collation be it about religion, belief and such.

Shintoism - Japan and most of Asia
Islam - Middle East and most of Africa
Christianity - West Europe
Spiritualism - South America
Judaism - East Europe and a few Asian states
Scientology - The remainder of North America
Communism/Fascism - Russia and the Balkan states
Satanism - South Half of North America and all of central America

Each sector is ruled and controlled by them based on their own beliefs and government systems. Due to the war, it is not strange to find people from other countries in different places due to rearrangement of the worlds borders.

Also, each group has their own unique technology and specialists. They have lived in a tentative peace for several years but not for long..

Now, once again, rumors of war start to surface...this world has become a land of where more blood, sweat and tears are set to be spilled...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, it will be more detailed then this, but ya'll get the idea. So, any comments? Criticisms? Suggestions?

I will not release something like this WITHOUT getting some feedback for the masses. A negative feedback will result in this being dropped immediately and I'll head back t the drawing board.

Link | by on 2011-03-11 06:13:26
@Jon:Hehe,keep the VC RP running,bud!I REALLY love that one <)

Ya know,the city's kinda quiet these days.Period.Everyone goes busy this days?Hmm....

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by misanouta on 2011-03-11 12:40:28
@Toyumi: New York, eh? Heh. I live in Ontario, so I'm not that far off. That's pretty cool, actually. I never expect to find people on the internet even close to where I live, but I always seem to....

@Hon: I would totally support that idea. It sounds pretty good to me. Of course, I can't speak for everyone... because I'm not religious in anyway, so this doesn't offend me at all. But, hey. With the way the world seems to be going these days, it's not like that idea isn't an actual likely outcome.... Just saying.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 49 Displaying 281 to 300 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0192 seconds at 2024-04-28 08:56:04