Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by Matsuna on 2010-04-26 18:47:04
@Azwan-I have Manga class in a coupe of minutes time, but this Thursday, I have a day off, so won't be able to reply, because I'm with my friends.

@Serge-Aww, don't be envious. I'm sure you will get the chance to travel around especially Japan. And yeah, you start learning one language then you'll be able to learn the other easily.

Sorry guys. I'm unwell, because I lost my voice today. I'll get better for sure.

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-04-26 21:07:12
@Azwan
Hello~ ^^
Eh, really? I hafta fix it I guess...... _ _lllll
Thanks for pointing it out!

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by on 2010-04-27 04:54:59
tadaima~~ got another test tomorrow.. =.="
haish, i kinda hate test.. but i cant be lazy anymore.. ganbare~

adera:
haha.. u still hv to study to understand whats being written there la.. plus, in open book test, there are high chance that the question is tough, so u better not wish for one.. haha~
still, when i got back how to answer the question, it irked me.. it was damn easy, but the words used made it difficult.. if only they change the wording to the symbols used in text.. =.="

anime19:
poor you.. get well soon!!

sore de, mata na~~

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-04-27 12:40:10
Tadaima!!!

Finally my net is back to normal. It turns out i need to reset the programs after all. But now it's my line very lag instead.

Maid-sama ep 4, anyone watch it? Who like Aoi Hyoudou? ^_^

Link | by on 2010-04-28 09:41:45
Hohooo.... halo guys.... how are you?!!... just passing by..hmm just wanna say hello.... gonna start replying soon.... see ya...XD

Link | by on 2010-04-28 14:43:16 (edited 2010-04-28 14:44:32)
@
oh.. how long has your computer at your service? did you somehow abuse the computer during the period of time ._.?
well,it seems that they are alive but i am not sure if they bother to sign in here and reply the thread ;x

kage_hikari@
*patpat*
then you will have no choice but to wear Baju Kurung then..it's their dress code afterall ;x
like if i studied Form 6 in my school,i have to wear the uniform too ;x

@
.-. ..
is there a problem entering a toilet alone? if it is ladies toile,i understand their reasons for wanting people to accompany them..but guys .=.?
not like the girl will suddenly bumped into the guy toilet with groups and grabbed you while you are doing your business and use a camera to take a picture on you .-. ..
i think they are more afraid than you are -.- having guys around their toilet and they are so afraid of using the toilets instead...

@
i think i have asked her..she said something like 'study in the Perak' i think..err wait..Perlis or Perak
/forgets
well.. never mind,i think she does not study the same school as yours ;x
sorry x.x my mistake

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-04-28 21:58:25
@Adeline

TT^TT Oh, how misery loves me.....
And here I thought I escaped the dready confines of the baju kurung when I graduated from high school......

Sasunaru

Link | by on 2010-04-30 03:37:58
Its been awhile again,it seems like the thread is moving kinda slow this year.is it??
and most of the old members is rather busy*rarely see them around already,where are they..exams,hometown,games* T.T

Diary of the day:-
In the month of May-will be hectic for me.
i can't believe that although with my Mid Year exams,i will still be
-busy welcoming and orientating the lower 6*a week straight*.
-facilitating a survival camp.*2 days*
-helping out in a company*2 days*
if this is the case,what will i be expecting with my exam results. x.x"

..................next to replies.
@Holkers
o,i see. hmm,then should i wish you to get sick when you wanna design something awesome D=
lol,no time to play-play..anyway,your right..i'm practically playing the whole time x.x

well,congrats on your previous exams scores.
keep it up,in the mid-year exams.GOod Luck!!

@Adel~
wow,you change your style of replying.*so much easier to see.
well,*sorry for my blaberring stories and philosophy in PM*
if i did that at school, my friend will say"since when you become a philosopher,thats not like you." x.x

Lately,i got in a forum, and the title is-if you are the Minister of Education,
what changes would you like to make in the education system..and i agreed to->.<
1)scaling down Public Examinations
2)reducing number of learning subjects.
if only this will take effect.

anyway,wish you best of luck too.

@Mchia-chan
awesome!! heartily congrats to you.
which matrik are you accepted in??

hopefully,you are still able to see my replies here,Best wishes..

@Sergey
owh..so how is the exams?.
>.< well come here..let me give you my super and awesome massage.

what about me??../stfu sergey,when are you going to buy a massage chair for me.

@Hika-chan
hye there..Welcome and do Enjoy yourself!!!

@Adera,Dean and Kei-kun
Welcome back! *hides myself in one corner*lolol

...............this is super long.
if i did misses anyone or something important,please PM me. O.o

@SPM takers last year
10th May-reporting in matrik and lower 6.
-congratulations to those who got accepted into matrik..*i think i saw a few here*
best of luck to those who is waiting for UPU..

@everyone
take care and see you all around.
hope to see this thread back alive again :D

Link | by supernood on 2010-04-30 04:02:42
>Adeline
No, of course
but now I start to go toilet coz I can see cute girls XD
________________________________________________________________________________
Yes finally Friday tomorrow Saturday ^.^

>Looks like Gin Ichimaru bankai was 13km long sword 0.0 but nothing amazing

>Oh my , my dog haven't bath for 1 month =.=

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-04-30 21:17:12
@SRS-Sorry for taking a long time. I've sent you one of my Manga drawings via email. Hope it turns out okay. Another thing is I made a video after I drew. I made some mistakes while outlining the clothes and the face, but at the end it went well.

Link | by supernood on 2010-04-30 21:28:18
>Ka-chan
Well the video u send to me , need improve ^.^ but nice work. Keep up the good work and become the best of the best

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-01 06:38:51
@Jo
Thanks~ ^^

@Adera
Have you checked the UPU list? I got UITM! What did you get?

Anyone from UITM? Mind giving me some pointers on what to expect there? The campus life and some such? Thanks!

Sasunaru

Link | by on 2010-05-01 11:26:24
kage_hikari@
guess what..?
guess not ;x
*patpat* try to love Baju Kurung..maybe then you will appreciate it? ;x

@
oh yes,many members are quite busy with their lives (forgive us,please ; ;?)
you are having Mid-Year exam around May? i have mid-term AND Final exam in May..so
who is the stressful person here ; ;?!
joking haha..but really..i have both mid-term and final scheduled in May..

oh yes,so that you can locate my replies to you easily *winkwink*
/joking
i don't mind your blabbering stories and philosophies,it is ok..don't feel bad at all :c

oh... about being the Minister of Education..i would think of repelling the whole education and then re-constructing the new system regarding interest,dream,future and talent..

rebuild the whole school(and make the schools to look like the manga,seriously)
let the students get access more of what they want to from the very beginning of their lives(like open the library 24/7 for those that love readings..)

oh yes,for those PARENTS that really really think that children are just a part of a society responsibility and have no intention to raise them,seriously..they should send them to the school (hey! we have the dorm here ;/.. i know i sound cruel,but the people in that school will become a family to you ; ;..we care about you,dear..) anyway..we have dorms for them *wink*

taking down the exam system(of course!) and then reconstruct the new exam system with the principle of 'understanding'(seriously, we take exams because they want to know that how far can we understand..or solve your own problem in the future but now the exam system is telling a different story : you get great exams,you get to study and that is definitely a no-no ;/ in my system - i mean,everybody get their chance ,since they live in this world, and the people just have the responsibility to help them achieve their dreams by any means ;'c.. it is sad that people only judge people by their appearance,their clothing and their exams..i don't want that ;/)

of course, create non-racist system (i would love to have the kids to know that everyone is just like you,but just in different color, ok *wink*)

yes,and classes that will leave the students to do their own stuffs and let them talk or ask questions, talk or debate with teachers, (see,our system is,'i teach, you listen' .. in the school,you will never get a chance to talk with people because they want you to be silent and 'your class is noisy' ..that is totally a terrible concept .-. very ..terrible..seriously ;/ very.. then how could the kids able to learn expressing themselves in the future? what a terrible people they are ; ; )

oh oh and,it is alright to have a specific talent you are interest.. i know being an all-rounder is quite important..but think.. if everyone (almost..everyone is all-rounder,people are just as average and hardly develop to the fullest ; ; ) therefore..i would think that a person should be discovered it's talent and refine to the fullest.You have weakness? no problem,other people might be strong in that field,but you definitely have your own strong in your field,so this is how cooperation works

plan activities,let the kids enjoy.. they need it,because they have a life too ;/

instill Philosophy and critical thinking in young age(they need that too..to think..not just learn..but to doubt and learn..doubt and find,you will learn better style.. it is a very good thing and useful in the future)

hmm..what else..oh and education for FREEEEEEEEEEE~~

OH YES this ONE IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT - UNIFORM!!!
seriously.. we need awesomeawesomeawesome mangaka ;x person to draw very super cute and beautiful and elegant uniform for the students..
they should drop off the old uniform..really ; ;
they DESERVED CUTE UNIFORM!!!11!!11
(but um..not short skirt like Japanese schools .-. ..just very cute ,ultra-sweet uniform but not short skirts that the girls can just roll up to their waist ; ;..really ; ; sounds bad..)

oh yess!!! visit and get to enroll schools outside from this country (since we promote developing your interest too,YES !!! go for it,because you want it ;x)

History? well.. we let you learn history but not restricted to the country history,you deserve to know worldwide and all..if you are interested in History *wink*

about subjects,yes.. i have a plan that everyone deserves to choose their subjects,but in the end,they all need to take the basic subjects because those are for their future use (not because of exams and universities and all,really ;x)
for example :
there are a bunch of studies there but students can take any 3 he or she feels curious and interested about.. yes and then you get to study with ample time(not the 45 minutes rushy-rushy class) and then after you finished the 3 ,you are eligible to attend the other 3 studies you want to study..err (i don't know how to tell because it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long and might not able to finish till the next morning )

and...OK I SHOULD STOP,too much info is bad for health xo

@
oh .-. ..
see cute girls..
what an evil intention ..for building that toilet beside the girl..
who proposed that male toilet built beside the girl ,-,?

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-05-02 06:53:05 (edited 2010-05-02 06:56:32)
@SRS- Thank you for your comment. Is there anything that I can improve on my drawing?

@Adeline- Oh I see. If you're planning to go to Hokkaido (if you have time and money), what would you like to do? I have photos in my dad's computer, but I'm unsure how to upload them in Gendou?

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-02 16:18:01
>Ka-Chan
Eya......If u ask me , I also don't know =.= but i fell like need to improve

>Adeline
Coz the male toilet's door has been BOOM , The ground has a hole , no water to flash the "kuih" , and got some underwear , PJK uniform , Cigarette in the toilet bowl =.= kinda of disgusting

Link | by on 2010-05-02 21:25:41 (edited 2010-05-02 21:28:56)

@SRS~
hahaha.. going to toilet seems to trouble you a lot!! I don't think I'm brave enough to go to that kind of toilet. you know what I mean.. /poke... huhuhu..

my former principal also got angry with us(the form5) for ignoring the kursus motivasi.. hahaha. serves him right and in the end we don't have to pay the fee cos too little student pay for it.. huhuhu..

@Adeline~
I don't really remember the last time the computer serviced.. maybe June last year.. /grin. yes, I do abuse it.. don't play2 with me when I'm angry! hahaha...
Thank god they're alive! yeah.. I think so too...

@keiyoshi~
pardon me.. the open book test sounds easy. but thank you for explaining the truth upon the open book test. now, I wish no more to have an open book test! lol

@Hika-chan~
yeah, I checked the UPU already. I got UITM also, since that is the only U I applied. lol. so you're going to UITM then?

The life of UITM students;
I don't know about the other campus, but the campus at Shah Alam, is pretty wild. you know, case yg buang bayi 2?? budk uitm jgk.. tp kat Shah Alam ni, bdk uitm mmg teruk.. haha.. too much sosial. but fear not, a friend of mine said it was easy.. the rules aren't too strict like matriks. but if you're choosing to stay at the hostel, you have to make sure that the fan is clean. if not, denda 20 ringgit I think.. quite silly, though..

don't take 100% what I just said, I'm not really sure.. just writing from what I've heard from people..

I'm going for matriks, btw.. can't really watch desp. housewives and soon to come, gossip girls!!!! /cry really2 badly..

@nil-st onii-chan doko desu ka??

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-02 21:41:48 (edited 2010-05-02 21:41:59)
>Adera
Yes I know what you mean ><

Link | by on 2010-05-02 23:51:06
tadaima~~ 2 more weeks b4 final.. TT-TT

adera:
haha.. sometimes, it can be easy too.. just in case u have an open book test, its better to study b4 it.. just to warm up >"<

jo-neesan:
yup3.. somehow, we're getting busier now.. btw, how r u rite now?? :D

adeline:
that's some genius outburst lol.. adel, if i ever get into education stream, u'll be on my list if i want to change the education in malaysia.. ^^
yay~~ at least i know that i'm not the only one thinking the same thing about malaysian education.. seriously, what the heck the exams all about??
education should be about building a person's personality.. not for reading and memorising text.. i think, in education, children should be allowed to express themselves, we never know in what field our strength are in, right?
plus, studying for the mainstream jobs suck!!
wishing to be NEEt but no thanks.. i got better plans for my future~~ woohooo~~

until then my friends.. jaa~

Link | by on 2010-05-03 04:01:39
@
hmm.. let me think..
i would like to experience food, nice food especially ramen (i love ramen) but what should i experience in Hokkaido? would you recommend me some places to visit?

To post your pictures in forum,you need some basic HTML.
First of all, you need to find a free hosting site to upload your pictures. (for example : Photobucket or imageshack)
from there, you upload your pictures
when the upload is complete, your pictures will be shown and there are links available for you to copy and paste (for example,if it is photobucket, click 'share' to find the links)
Try to find the one with HTML for websites & blogs
copy paste them and click 'preview' in gendou
if you see the preview that shows your picture in your posts,that means you are on the right track!

oh well,hope this explanation can help you ~

@
even if the male toilet's door been 'boom', gound has a hole.. no water to flush the 'kuih'...etc
they still can build the toilet somewhere NOT near the girls' toilet right?
What if one day this guy rushes to the toilet because he wants to 'do his business' , never looks at which toilet he goes and just barge in...
that could lead a serious problem ,-,..
what if the toilet he enters is girl's?
,-,.. you don't want the school uproaring over this kind of matter right? ,-,
(trust me.. accidents always happened T_T *speaking of her personal experience .-.;;*)

@
oh.. well..
as usual,treat your computer well and try not to 'abuse' too much of it's use ,-,

@
oh dang Keiyoshi..you do read my posts after all x.x
*ashamed*
genius outburst ,-,? i don't think so..
it just my personal point of view of how my 'ideal' of education be T_T..*don't make fun of it D'<*

haha..once people had dreams and do what they want,seriously..who wants to be NEET ;/?
NEET to me,is totally feeling down to this particular world because 'human flow is too much' and no one wants to hire them ; ;..
really.. ;'/ that is how i feel about NEET

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-03 05:16:52
@Adeline
TT_TT Am working on the 'appreciating the baju kurung' sentiment. coughnotworkingcough >.>
Where are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?
I wanna stalk joo. +_+
XD

@Adera
O.O Ara ara...
Now I'm kinda scared to go there.. XD
Alah...... Ckp nk terseksa sama-sama? TT_TT lol
Good luck nya! Doesn't matter what you choose as long as you'll get the outcome that you want.. Good luck with the baju kurung part though.. :D
Ah, it's okay, it's okay.. You can watch it online...methinks? Or smuggle a TV into your dorm! Your dorm mates will worship the ground you walk on..XD

Sasunaru

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 54 Displaying 281 to 300 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0191 seconds at 2024-03-28 04:30:19