Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-01 22:12:29
Can't wait to hear song from all of you. Express yourself and have fun.

Link | by on 2007-07-02 01:01:44
OK~~ I'm here~~~ anyone got any song (easy enough for most ppl to sing) to be sung by all the members of Karaoke Club... to be put up as our theme song?!

Link | by on 2007-07-02 01:49:23

~oh.. about the theme song~ness... how about the song "Mata Ashita! from ouran host club"
~i've been thinking about that song~ness.... woah got so many ideas for the theme
song~ness...i'll post the ideas~ness later on... not finished with teh chores~ness yet... TT.TT

================================================================================
._.
*note teh serious~ness face of ebil*

@engel: can you edit the first post...? add in the "KARAOKE CLUB"-to-do list or
activities...
eg.
1. submission of club logos/etc~ness this july 5th and voting~ness..etc.. (don't know what to put)
2. karaoke club theme song suggestion~ness/discussion~ness ish on-going...(like that)
can i ask.. who ish in-charge with the list of members~ness... in the karaoke club?

================================================================================

~woah.. that ish weird.... O_O

Link | by on 2007-07-02 01:49:44 (edited 2007-07-02 01:50:20)
@Mizuki: Okay... I'll try... Once I get the main com again. ^^;;; And ooh! We got the same idea! XDXD

@Engel: Owhkay... thanks for the info. I shall attempt that! *and possibly getting shot by my mum for being so loud* XD

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-02 02:17:21 (edited 2007-07-02 02:22:38)
@Mizuki::
Thats a great song!! lets wait to see if there are any other songs recommanded... actually we can do more than one... *thinks Morning Museme again*
DOne!! Do u know how to do the "strikeout" thing? then we can cancel what has already been done...
Hmm... recording of the members...the secretary??? coz i do recall Kali saying thet she needs our DOB n stuff~~

@Rixena::
Ganbatte!! I'm waiting to hear ur end results!! =)

Link | by on 2007-07-02 02:26:51
theme song that every member will sing eh? That's a great idea! ^-^
about suggestions... hm... something that can be easily sung by guys and gals...

welcome to the new members btw~ :)

Link | by on 2007-07-02 02:35:16

@engel: ~oh teh strike out thing... <*strike> (teh text) <*/strike> just remove teh
asterisk~ness... ^^
~oh it ish kali... i missshh her...

*shouts in teh darkness* kali....where are you..? we misssshhh you~ness!!!!
*gives beary beary hug for kali*

@rixena: yay! new song~ness... ^^ *huuuuuuuuuuuugggsss*

Link | by on 2007-07-02 05:43:20
@Mizuki: XD *ish hugged*

Song... song... *thinks*

Maybe we could get the members to sing their favourite song, then someone can use some kind of program that I have no clue what name it is *shot* edit it to make it into one song on it's own?

A suggestion only, tho... *shotshotshot*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by on 2007-07-02 06:57:17
aiyah! teh karaoke club...~ me wanna join!~ tis king wanna sing-yah!~ and will think of a karaoke song... hehe...

~this guilty beauty love is my crime that everything I touch falls in love~

Link | by on 2007-07-02 16:38:24

~yay... kiyaru... welcome~ness to teh karaoke club~ness... ^^

@rixena: yes..yes.. we use audacity or some other programs to edit it... actually
we have few duet songs or trioness song~ness in teh "share your karaoke thread"
click here!

we're open for suggestion~ness.... ^________________^

*shotshotshot piccies of rixena* just kidding!!!!

._.
*note teh seriousness face~ness of ebil*

i was thinking why not put up the description about the karaoke club in the first
post.... more like... "WELCOME TO KARAOKE CLUB" (then insert description~ness eg.
hey you love to sing! how about you? you love karaoke? then join this club!!!
where everybody loves to sing karaoke! Singing karaoke songs from anime (uhh..
err... i can't think of anything to say) ....more like that... ~tee hee hee

~serious~ness ish over.... i am serious..uhh.. err.. nevermind... woooottt...
got to finish something something for the karaoke club~ness.. ~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-02 17:34:44
Thats why I was thinking perhaps it'll be good if we have a motto or something... then can put...

WELCOME TO THE KARAOKE CLUB!!
(motto)
Committee Members...
Activities...

something like that~~~~~

SHOUTOUT TO KALI:: WE MISSSSSSSSS UUUUU~~~~~

good idea... but... if we all sing the song we like... after mixing... will it sound funny? coz i feel that not all songs can be mixed into one another without having something strange as a result...
Oh... and about the talk the last round about singing a song in ur own version.... try doing "Fly me to the moon"... becoz this same song has been sung by many... there are actually many versions to it... thus it might be simplier to create ur own from thr~~

@Kiyaru::
Welcome~~~ welcome~~~

Link | by on 2007-07-02 17:39:07

@engel:
~oh...oh.. i forgot the motto "discussion~ness" part... put it up for the karaoke club's activities...
O_______________________O

@_@ ~so many chores~ness for teh day.....

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-02 19:45:11
hahahaha... done~~~

I've edited the 1st post to add in committee members and KC's activites~~ plz go take a look and do participate actively / as much as u can~~

u seems to have lotsa chores n cooking to do everyday~~~

Link | by on 2007-07-02 22:22:38
@Engel: XDXD True, but not if leik, say, ballads are put in front before the faster rhythms are inserted behind~~ Or something liek that. I dunno. *shotshotshot*

@Mizuki: O.O;;; Why shotshotshot piccies of me? *shot again* XD And you're obsessed with typing/saying 'ness' behind everything, aren't you? *shotshot*

Link | by on 2007-07-03 00:31:48
hahaha... can try... but lets wait n see if thr are other songs suggested~ *shotshot* hahaha... Mizuki is full of Ebil~ness thats y everything has ~ness...juz like how u *shotshot* hahahahaha

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-03 01:21:41
OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS TOOO *HUUUUUGGGGGGSSSS* T_T Sorry I've been away -_-'

Well, I have been working on our member list, so no worries there ^_^. I'll have it ready to give the person responsible for putting the cards together, once we vote on the cards ect...

Oh and I love this idea about a theme song O_O. That would be sooo cool! Morning Musume are so cute! I was hooked on them for a bit, and I love their 'Sexy Boy' vid and their intro vid 'joshi kashimashi monogatari' lol.

Engel-san you're awesome! ^_^ The front page is all updated and what not. Nice! We're gradually moving one step at a time *nods*

Mizuki you are just too cute ;_;

Also, it's so funny that Engel-san put up *motto* in place of our yet to be motto, b/c I was thinking about mottos. I came up with a few so far.. Be warned they are kinda corny :/

1) Karaoke Club Where anyone can shine like a star?
2) Karaoke club Let's hear what you're made of?
3) Karaoke Club Share your five minutes of fame?

Congrats Without You!! *huggs*

Welcome and *biiig huuuuuuuggggggssss* to Kattdesu, and Kiyaru! ^_^

Roll on KC. I heart you guys! ^_^

Link | by on 2007-07-03 02:22:45
Hee~~ *hugz Kali*

So now... for Motto...we have:
- Where anyone can shine like a star
- Let's hear what you're made of
- Share your five minutes of fame
- Songs for the soul, by the soul (sth like that... i can't find my post!! ><)

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-03 03:52:04
^//_//^

OK!! Witha little sreep, I am now I'm all done with the log, so lookout for your name and what I need from you within the next couple days minnasan...

Welcome to the club Rixena! *huuuugs* I missed ya in my last post, gomen -_-'. You sure have warmed up really quickly, that's great! I'm sure we will see a lot of action from your end ~_^.

Engel-san: *hugs tight* Ooooo! I was trying to think of one with soul and pouring out (once again we think alike XD), but my brain was tired lol. I like yours a lot though. Very smooth and deep *nods* Makes me wanna snap a couple times like the Jazz folk do lol.

Quick random question. Does anyone feel like it would be a good idea to have a set amount of members at any given time?

One last thing. I need ideas on how to set up the Member's ID#. Currently , the committee members' format is CC00001-CC00007 (CC= Club Committee), and the members' format is CM00001-CM00025 (CM= Club Member).
Is this format OK, or does anyone have any other ideas? Please and thank you! ^_^

Link | by on 2007-07-03 04:11:40 (edited 2007-07-03 04:12:22)
@Engel: Am I supposed to be scared? Of Mizuki, that is. And the reason I keep shooting myself in the forum posts are because I can't shoot myself in real life, now can I? XD

@Kali: XD Hello~~~ Hey, that's a nice format! Can't think of any others! 8D I should have the house to myself tomorrow, so be prepared for a song from me! 8D

But I dunno where to put it on. *shotshotshot (OMG I shot myself again! XD)*

Link | by on 2007-07-03 04:22:57 (edited 2007-07-03 04:23:17)
woW~ everyone's doing awsome O.O; cOOliEs~~

@Engeliz-san + Kali-san + Mizuki: woW~ you all did great ^o^ thanks :]

hmmmm.. a motto..

"the eternity of voices"

loLz~ that's not even count as a motto >.<

EDIT:
I'll think more about it xDD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 50 Displaying 281 to 300 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0188 seconds at 2024-04-26 04:39:54