Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by on 2008-07-28 18:32:37
Waiting is good... but we'll also need to action.... what can we do to attract more members.... could it be... could it be that this club will not get more members because everyone else in Gendou is attached???!!!!

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-28 18:39:22
Are you implying that almost everyone else has found there special someone or is out dating like Haxor? j/k :P

Link | by on 2008-07-28 18:54:49
Hmmmm... why else would there be so little of us here? *sob sob sob*

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-28 19:01:28
Could it be that we are famous and the others are to afraid to be near us? lol
It could be like Dragonball Z and our SINGLE power levels scare them off. :P

I assume its due to Summer though. XD
And once Summer ends, then hits the Summer break ups, then they will be pouring in.
*says that for self-confidence*
I am not sure if thats true though. lol. I jump around with optimism and pessimism.

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-28 19:53:26
It's fine, cause it's like threads about popular topics that don't get as much posts/hits at first.
Most of the members online don't really post, visit the forum, or just head into the chat room.
If you actually think about how slow it might be going, it'll just seem longer to you than it actually is.

Let's just post and have fun here for the mean time.
Try not to post so close to each other to give others some space,
and over time as the thread gets more posts, more members will simply drop by.

Also we can talk about other topics as well, not just the theme song.

-------

Link | by on 2008-07-28 20:10:19
Lets hope we'll see more post during the Summer Holidays~~

Though I agree with DA on how we should not post that close to each other... but with the fact that we are the only 3 regular regular posters... we always end up one after another. If we "wait" for other people to come post so as not to post after one another... this thread might disappear from the 1st few pages of "Others" and subsequently... maybe even disappear totally~

But no worries, starting August, I won't be able to post that often cause I won't be in a office facing a PC anymore (yeah... i quit). And who knows what job I'll get later and whether I'll be able to go online then.

Hmm... other topics... perhaps a discussion on what kind of person (personality/physical features?) you'll like as your better half~ How about that?

Link | by sadako_amane on 2008-07-28 20:19:49
it's fun to be single^^

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-28 20:32:01
True, it is fun to be single.

hmmmm... I agree. DA is right we should just have fun for the moment. Waiting just creates stress and thats not good.

I guess we should just do a 1,2,3 post then. Each one us representing the numbers and then repeat unless someone else pops in of course.
But there is truth to what Engel says though, cause I have seen some other threads that ended up non-responded for a while and they go back like 3 pages.

So, with that question asked, I guess to answer it then.
Personality wise, I like cute, but not too cute, and no extreme attitude or anger problems. Thats all I can think of right now.

Link | by on 2008-07-28 21:45:15
1, 2, 3 post...how does it work again? I din quite get it... :(

I like guys who are (personality wise) caring and understanding (but then again, I'm hard to understand...)

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-07-28 22:34:35
@ everyone who is wondeirng about the da boom

-_- i means, "popular" or something is really spreadin' everywhere. like bombs. :D

threeeeeeeeee??????????? *sobs* not four? :(

@ engel- because most of the users here is married. :)

Link | by on 2008-07-29 01:12:07
Is that so? Then I guess this has became a minority Niche Club... only for the niche market~

Link | by on 2008-07-29 01:13:35
Yo guys~ just dropping by.
glad to see this thread somewhat lively xD

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-07-29 05:19:23
who's wearing the bunny suits while handling flyers?

*readies camera*

that caught my attention!Hahaha

hows the theme song search going?

Link | by on 2008-07-29 08:40:54
Hi Z!! Yeah!! my plot strategy worked!!

We'll be voting for the song to be use starting 1st Aug (since I previously mentioned that we'll close the recommandations on 31st July...

Z... and yesh... all Single's Club members/non members (If thinking if I should include them in... but looking at our member's list... think i beta...), do come and vote which song you think is suitable for da club!

Here are the suggestions so far:

- Yuri the only one for me (leetstreet boys)
- Alones (Aqua Timez)
- Nice guys finish last (Green Day)
- Flower (L'arc~en~Ciel)
- Colors of the Heart (UVERworld)
- Dango Daikazoku (Chata)
- Hara Hare Yukai (Aya Hirano)
- Spilt (Suneohair)
- Vivid Colors (L'arc~en~Ciel)

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-29 10:50:31
@Z: the gundam is one of the members not in a bunny suit!

handing flyers in bunny suits?
lol. Great way to catch attention Engel.

So we will finally be voting soon. Yeah!
I think I should go listen to the other recommended songs I haven't heard of yet. :P

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-29 11:38:49
Just so you know why I disappear for a day or two at a time, I use this site like I use my email. Usually I check them both once or twice a day. That and college summer semester classes suck. Really really suck.

I'm still around, just busy as heck... and I'll be sure to vote and sing in whatever I vote for....assuming I know the words to whatever wins...

Beware the quiet people, You don't know their intentions
(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-07-29 14:40:10
I haven't been here in a while >_<
gomen ne

Where are the Bunnies?? =P
is engel dressed as a bunny? *.*

I want the bunnies XD

so... what's new around here?

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-29 14:45:27
Bunny suits, eh? Reminds me of a certain anime... :3

-------

Link | by on 2008-07-29 18:04:24
@DA: The concept is borrowed from THAT certain anime!! hahahaha!! Well... indeed it is working it's magic! >_<

OK... perhaps I can't make a Gundam wear bunny suits... but i sure can make you wear a pair of cute bunny ears~
*hands Gmeis a pair of cute bunny ears* na~~~~ here you go! XD

arh... so haxor is not dating afterall!! XD

DN wants the bunnies... sure!! ^__^
*hands DN a bunny suit* Be sure to wear it to help out the club! muhahahA!!

During voting period (which I'll make it last for a week and hopefully we'll gather enough votes to close the case and proceed to recording), I'll try to post the songs (maybe the youtube embedded file) together with it... to save you guys the trouble of searching for the songs one by one. Those who are more hardworking are encourage to go listen to the songs before voting starts so when placing your votes, it won't be a "rash" vote. You will be singing that song afterall...

I'll say more about the voting stuff when it starts~~

By GMeis: I guess we should just do a 1,2,3 post then. Each one us representing the numbers and then repeat unless someone else pops in of course.
But there is truth to what Engel says though, cause I have seen some other threads that ended up non-responded for a while and they go back like 3 pages.

And as mentioned previously by Gmeis, Gmeis, DA and myself will be starting a 1,2,3 post thingy.
Purpose: So that the 3 of us don't post too much (which we already do...). This is to give other members more space for posting~
How it works: Gmeis, DA and myself will take on a number (1, 2 & 3) respectively and we'll call out the number when we post. We'll try not to repeat the same sequence (eg: if the previous posting is 1,2,3... the next posting is 2,1,3 then is fine. Then if the next posting becomes 1,2,3 again, is fine too cause is not the same as the previous ones).
Please note that only 3 person will be playing this mini game... Others are not to join in. Thanks!!

So I'll go first...

Me ish #1!

Link | by on 2008-07-29 18:06:44
lols /pop in~ not 1, 2 , 3 post anymore :P

haha nice flyers in bunny suits. xD

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 49 Displaying 241 to 260 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0175 seconds at 2024-04-28 07:44:01