Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-06-27 01:40:28
@Z: If you're really king, why not show your "doom abilities" some time again? :P
Well, good luck with your Doom Clan!

Link | by on 2007-06-27 09:57:59
Hi everyone!!!

Thank you for the votes!!! *Cries...I really appreciate it!!!

So today at night...I'll be leaving for Long Beach for the Anime Expo...and I'll be competing in the Anime Expo Idol (Singing competition!) ^-^ So I'll be back on my Birthday...Muahahaa...July 4th ^-^

So...I'll be beack hopefully with good news and a bunch of pictures and I'll be of course posting a lot for the well being of the Karaoke CLUB!!

Shinta: Husby~ Yaaaaay you partially came back like me! ^-^ I'll see you at the expo! ^-^

Kisses to everyone!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-06-27 10:37:46 (edited 2007-06-27 10:38:00)
@ Pame:
Long Beach? In Oregon?
Why...I was just there during my one week trip a few days ago T-T I wish it was longer so then I could go to the Anime Expo too!!!
Oh well...
Best of luck!! (again xD)

Yay for piccies!!! GO PAME!
(wow...your b-day is the Fourth of July? O.O)

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-27 10:40:13
* CONGRATZ to all who've won nee? *

@Rei-kun: yes im back!! for good lolz

@Mizuki-chan: missssshhhh u too...*glomps* ~wah~ sob sob...^^ the "lalalala" singing image ish VERY cute^^

@Engeliz: will try to do wateva i can to help out^^ im not great with graphics + stuff but hey, i'll giv it a go *blush* ah..it'll be embarassing lol....
+ wha? u want me to sing ? no prob in that case lol..just hand over the lyrics (dont mind if u write them)

@Pame-chan: anime expo approaching *thump* ganbatte!! remember to film everythin down!^^(ok maybe not everythin,..... something..^^)Happy birthday in advance in case im away for holidayz

Link | by on 2007-06-27 12:54:48
PameE~!!!

*glomps Pame*

welcome back ^^

@Moshino-san: lolz~ nicey~

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-27 13:13:42
@Shinta: oh yeah enjoy the Expo too !! sorry nearly left u out lolz...*pokes* no fair..u get to see Pame~chan!

@Rei-kun: sorry itz a bit late but i personally wish ya congratulations 4 the position^^ Mr.President ^^ u can do it!

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-27 17:30:26
Awww have fun Pame! *huggles* I know you will have tons of fun. Plus you get to hang out with Sinta *jealous much* lol. I can't wait to hear all about it, and see the pics too. Safe trip hun!

Welcome back fully Rea *huuuugs* lol.

Link | by on 2007-06-27 17:41:27
@Pame: Have fun at the Anime Expo! And I'm sure you'll win the competition ^_^

BTW, has the position for the third vocal coach been accepted?

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-27 17:42:38
that reminds me, Pame + Shinta are married!!! what a happy couple...they get to hang out together at the expo..*glare*

@Kali: !!! *hugs back* misssshhhhh u!! everything's goin great here at the club

Link | by on 2007-06-27 22:15:49
Hey everyone...
sorry to had to totally disappeared for about 2 days. Had a fren's wedding to prepare for... how tiring weddings can be.
Anyway~~ like what Kali mentioned, lets all give a round of applause to Kali!! yeah Kali Yeah!! *claps* And wow! u are in preparation of so many things already...

@Pame & Shinta::
Good luck for ur Anime Expo 2007! and have a good and safe trip. Do come back and tell us all about it ya~
ANd.... WELCOME BACK!!!

@ReA::
sadly, right now I've got too much things on my mind... but once I think of a song... i'll request >.~

*goes to send without you a mail*

Link | by on 2007-06-28 02:49:17
@Moshino-san: ahaha~ thanks ^^

@Pame + Shinta: woaH~ AX ^^ don't forget to take lots of piccies.. xDD

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-28 03:39:16
<_<

>_>

O_O

ZOMG my 2nd post in this thread...!

Looks like everyone's doing fine... wait I am joining this club! mwahahaha! *cough*
Btw, congratulations to the elected officers of the club!

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-06-28 07:14:02
@Engel: take ur time^^ i dont mind whenever the request comes :P enjoy the wedding! when izzit? u got ur dress yet? come 2 think of it i haven't attended a wedding ceremony for ages! i wanna be a bridesmaid >.<

@Rei-kun: ^^ are we planning on doing something special to celebrate? something like an opening ceremony for the karaoke club? ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-28 12:55:33
@Moshino-san: well.. we still wait for the avy + siggy + logo.. maybe we'll have something after that.. ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-28 16:47:51

*I need inspiration~ness!!!!

@Pame and Shinta~ness: Good luck on the anime expo!!!!!! take care and be safe..

/clap yay! for kali..kali... *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggssss*

*goes back into teh darkness*

~oh.../stabbbbbbbbbbb~ness.... rEi... *ebil laugh*

*outz*

Link | by Ryoko no baka on 2007-06-28 17:29:31
WAII! it's been so long since I've posted (exams ==_==), LOL, konnichiwa, gommen ne! and WOW, there's Karaoke club now! WHOOOPIE! MAY I JOIN!!! (sorry I didn't read the .. um... TWELVE pages of posts... so... >()< Yoroshiku ne.)

hope some of you still remember me, cuz I wasn't active before! MUAHAHHA! Ryoko desu, yoroshiku ne! ^_^

Link | by on 2007-06-28 17:45:05 (edited 2007-06-28 18:05:38)
@Rea::
the wedding was 2 days ago... is funny how my morning dress was white and my evening dress was black... but being a bride's maid is tiring... running around the whole day... had to wake up at 5.30 am and only get a hr of break (sleep) inbetween and then only get to sleep at past midnight and have to wake up the next day at 6.30am to go work (luckily that morning I had a doc's appointment so I goto wake up an hr later... but then... i had to run more places and go to work later... so i'm probably worst off)

Welcome!! Ryoko san~~ (though.... i dun remember u >< maybe coz i'm oso somewhat new in posting in threads)

Without you has accepted the position of Vocal Coach!! yeah yeah!! *claps*

Hey ppls~~ hows ur graphics going on? (since i notice that not much talk about it has been going on) everything going OK?

I was thinking... maybe we can all do a song for KC ... something by the 1st bunch of members? We'll be like ... .... ... morning museme (how u spell that??) or Johnney Power (i think thats what they are call) ahhahaha

Link | by kattdesu on 2007-06-28 23:21:14
Well, I would like to join this club too~ I am a noob to karaoke, but I have become ADDICTED!!! :O I love listening to everyone's singing and also (trying) to do my own...^_^

Link | by on 2007-06-29 00:44:45
@Kattdesu::welcome!! do come to this thread often as we will have updates on stuff going on. Right now we just completed the voting for committee members and will be going on to voting for sigs and etc in few weeks time. Feel free to vote when the time comes!

Link | by on 2007-06-29 00:58:40
I've made a singing competition but i didn't copy you becos i love to sing karaokes!

╔╗.................╔╗╔╗
║║╔★╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠★╦╦╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║║
╚═╩═╩═╩═★. ╚╝╚═╩═★

ËšBelieve itËšEnjoy itËšSmile for meËšThank youËšFeel itËšRespect itËšItrust youËšExcuse meËšNeed itËšDevelop itËšSuch a memory....BestËšFriends

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 50 Displaying 241 to 260 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0180 seconds at 2024-04-23 08:16:44