Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Legacies of the Divine Rite: Development Thread
Link | by on 2007-03-14 22:14:14
@ Xero: Alright, sure.

@ Kay: Even if we do start and there aint a monster table, I suppose people will just have to make them up for a time.

@ All: Alright, I suppose I'll start recruiting now. Just one last thing before I start. I'm asking if the opeining pos has enough to it. (can be found in the first post of this thread) I decided to leave the damg calculator there. Accepting proposals. If no one got and problems, then I'll start the new thread... probably tommorow night.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-14 22:36:16
@Ugo, well, we should let them fill in the rest. when they identify new monsters and stuff, they'll have to to be fair though. they shouldn't have an easy to kill monster with 1000000000exps!!

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-15 01:26:48
@all- i agree.... as of now its better that they should explore the Wandering Path II

-->

Link | by on 2007-03-15 07:44:48 (edited 2007-03-15 07:50:57)
@ ALL: alright, I'll start it up tonight. Remember to repost yourprofiles in the new thread. This thread will be exclusively kept for discussion, you guys can still post here if you want to suggest somthing. The intro level still hasnt been adequately prepared yet, but I suppose we can either skip the entire thing or try to do it and hope for the best....what you u guys say? You think the introductory level should be kept?

@ Kay: Sure, better to let other people fill in the blank spots. Much better that way...

Link | by karuzo on 2007-03-15 07:47:23
Yes, i agre with that...

-->

Link | by on 2007-03-15 16:41:35 (edited 2007-03-15 16:42:35)
@ All: Alright, suppose I should start now, remember, this thread is still to be used to discuss.... things, when a problem or question arises, post here to help. Oh yes, dont forget to post your profiles in the new thread! The intro level may just be thrown out, I'm trusting the other rpers may catch onto the idea pretty quick. If not then I'll run the intro level. I decided to add a new requirement to the profile, "Run intro Level?" which is basically a vote at whether or not they want to have a nice pretty into battle to get them familiar with fighting turn based. I'll start the thread in a bit, just making some final ajustments to the opening post.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-03-15 17:03:19
@Ugo, i think it's much better if we make the intro compulsory, cause if someone new where to join, and they see all sorts of stuff, they'll become like so -> @_@

Link | by on 2007-03-15 17:07:44 (edited 2007-03-15 17:14:46)
@ Kay: I guess, fine cant have an rp without an intro level, there however, is the probelem that it hasnt been planned out in any way... I suppose we'll have to wig it and make up an intro level right there...

I created the new thread here I'll leave recruitment open for a bit. Well thanks for the support all, hope the turn based rp will work out.

Link | by on 2007-03-26 21:59:49
Uhh ugo Questoin here... are we alowed to change equipments in a fight... Since in my case I have two swords an I can only use one at a time... Wondering if that is allowed...

Link | by on 2007-03-26 22:07:30 (edited 2007-03-26 22:28:45)
@ Xero: Yeah, small things like swords and sheilds can be changed, but at a cost of 1 turn. (I'll make an exception for the tutorial) However worn items like Armor, Boots, etc. cant be changed in the middle of a fight.

Link | by on 2007-03-26 23:35:11
oh I see... alright then thanks

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-21 07:33:40 (edited 2007-08-21 09:22:34)
Alright then, i'll be bumping this page up for the planning of AWP3.
Anyways, I'm currently working on with AWP3 system, which rules on battles are much more stricter than AWP and AWP2. So there'll be no more moderator mode and stuff, no custom weapons and other stuff. It's a long list of improvement and deprovement. you'll have to wait for it though...

anyways...here's some of the changes made
-Each character can only use 6 skills in battle(but they can learn as much as they want)
-Extension will only be one step (Skill + Extension). Each character can only have 3 skills with extension
-Changes to classes.
-No sub-classes. You'll have to follow exactly the class listed
-No custom weapons. You start out with a basic weapon, then improve from there
-You MUST fight battles in the battle sequence, you cannot fight outside of it
-There'll be no Divine and Darkness elemental here.
-Weapons from AWP2 will not be imported to AWP3
-Magic Elements will be changed.

Link | by on 2007-08-21 19:00:28
Whoa..... talk about strict..... still im in..... and what about the adders and all the other stuff?

Link | by on 2007-08-21 22:54:26
Un, I dont see a problem with those. But, one question would be, do you mean you can ony use six a skill only six times in a battle?

Also, I dont mean to be a bit of a winer... etto, is it alright if the battle calculator could be simplified a bit?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-21 23:05:02
For the skill, you can only use 6 skills in battle, but the skills can be used many times. You can have many skills in your list, but only 6 of them can be used in any battle. You'll have to set your skill first before battle and can't change the 6 set skills until after battle

As for the battle calculator, i'm still figuring out a few stuff but i wont be using the one from AWP2.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-22 08:04:11
What is the time Setting of it??

i am creating a new character/s for this rp but i cant post it now cause of lack of info

sure we can wait for it

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-08-22 08:13:31 (edited 2007-08-22 23:06:12)
Ugo's doing the story and setting as usual. so i'm not sure of it. i'm just doing the system. i'm almost done with the weaponry listing though...anyways...here's a checklist
  • Classes -done
  • Items -done
  • Key Items -pending
  • Weapons list -80%
  • Armor list -pending
  • Accessory list -pendning
  • Battle Rules -40%
  • Skill Rules -barely started
  • Magic Types -done
  • Monster list -still looking...gonna copy from a game i guess
  • Exp points and monetary rules -deciding between 3 choices

that's about it i guess...because this is a fresh RP without using previous AWP characters, i can create the weapon list and its restriction without much problem. which is why it's almost done

Link | by on 2007-08-22 15:25:41
@ Kizuna: DOnt worry too much about things storyline wise, best we get this revamped battke system done first. If we get done with deciding aobut things reguarding the battle system, if you want me to realease Ties of Blood Early, I'll start giving out "Preveiws" if you will. The only thing I'll say now is that at the beggining of the RP all the players vote on 2 different storylines to follow. The one that wins is the storyline that the RP will take.

Link | by YukinoN on 2007-08-22 16:31:22
why game? o-o

Yukino is very very good xDDDDDDDD

Link | by karuzo on 2007-08-22 18:07:45
@Ugo- sure why not so i can edit my RP notebook, and contribute the team

2 story lines??? hmm.... i see well good look on it

@YukinoN--- wha-?? why game???

-->

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Displaying 221 to 240 of 303 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0112 seconds at 2024-05-04 14:14:05