Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Gendou Original: Feynman's Sound Waves
Link | by Kancheek on 2006-03-27 04:06:42
The music is great! lol with the lecture is soo funny...but is it possible if a music only version is avalible?

"baka neko!"

Link | by FIAWOL on 2006-03-28 13:17:09
It has a good feel to it.

Link | by Doctor? on 2006-03-31 19:35:20
Will there be a longer version? This is great but so short... I want more.

Link | by Lust: The Lonely Sin on 2006-04-07 21:49:08
one word...niiiiice =]

I don't want a romeo. Forget the Prince charming Just give me the fucking happy ending!!!

Link | by dawn bringer on 2006-05-03 07:03:41
cool song though:)yes it is.got play DOTA in warcraft?the song is wat we called 'BEYOND GOD LIKE'

hohohoho this is TAI CHI Master Ang

Link | by Mesousa_san on 2006-05-31 15:22:39
once again Gendou. Like how you used Freynman's quotes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Link | by I Love It/ ilpo on 2006-06-03 10:54:22
mm gendou.. what kind of music you like?.. and what's yuur opinion about the net labels?

Link | by Fattie on 2006-06-27 08:50:29
I like the old quality sound of the lecture. Old, fuzzy things sound good to me.^^ It's the reason why music from the 50's kicks the music of the current century's butt. I like how it sounds adorned like an X-mas tree, with all the different sounds going on.

~ S.A.

Link | by K on 2006-07-30 20:48:27
Wow, never heard his voice before... But as a Physics Engineer, I've always admired his work (his Lectures are great books for graduation students).

For those who are interested in books, but don't quite enjoy physics, a great book by Feynman is "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman".
It's a collection of tales from his life (but not quite a biography), related to his work, childhood, and that kinda stuff.
It's a really good book, and holds no equations whatsoever (none that I remember, anyway XD).

"From East Middle School, Suzumiya Haruhi. I'm have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers here, then come join me."

Link | by gendou on 2006-07-30 21:08:23
That book is my favorite!
Right now I am reading "The Joy of Finding Things Out".
It has some of the same material, but is also very good.

Link | by K on 2006-07-31 09:05:50
It's a damn good book... Feynman was a pretty interesting character.
Just found it on Amazon, "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Adventures of a Curious Character)", and the 2nd "What Do You Care What Other People Think?: Further Adventures of a Curious Character".
I read both, the 2nd one is nice too but not as good as the 1st IMHO...
I gotta see if can find "The Joy of Finding Things Out", don't think I ever saw it in the physics department library o.o

"From East Middle School, Suzumiya Haruhi. I'm have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers here, then come join me."

Link | by on 2007-02-15 17:22:20
Haha...I like the quotes. ^^ It's a bit strange to hear people "talk" in songs, but I still liked it. =P

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by gendou on 2007-02-15 22:38:23
its more of an experiment/montage/tribute than a song XD

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1 Displaying 21 to 33 of 33 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0151 seconds at 2024-03-29 03:37:17