Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: †•Creature♦Cure•† ll Book One Finished ll
Link | by inaby on 2009-09-15 07:42:21 (edited 2009-09-15 13:49:04)
[Time: 9:00am]

[Hannah's Room]

Some one knocked on her door 3 times in a rapid repetition after he entered Kozo bowed, in the traditional Kinight fashion.
"M'lady, Nezumi Kozo, Chivalier, reporting. I found nothing while on patrol. what do you wish me to do, now, miss?"

Hanna rose from her elegant Chair maintaining her posture as Kozo reported.
" Good Morning you may raise " she sead " I see that nothing has happened, good Work... By anychanse did Axel" But she cut off the rest of the question.

"Nothing" She then walk towards the opend windows and close them, She turnd walk towardswere her red and black overcoat was placed, and then put it on,she looked a little bit more pale than usual, But it appear that she was still plaining to go out anyway .

" I have no request for now" She then headed for the door passing by Kozo, the strange thing was she left her twin guns placed, back at her dormitory and the only thing she was holding was a little booklet. As she spoke to Kozo, wile she was walking down the hallway towards the main stairway.

" I wont be here for a wile but i would like you to.. come with me. As she opend the main doors and made her way out with kozo.

Link | by on 2009-09-15 08:42:09
-Kitchen-

Kazuma was walking out of the Kitchen to head to Hanna's room when he saw her leave the house

"Well i guess she won't be eating.."

Kazuma turns around to the kitchen, he puts the food in the microwave to keep it warm if anyone was hungry. Kazuma looks at Mary

"Doesn't seem like she was hungry. weren't you in a hurry for something?"

Kazuma looked at the clock

"Its already 9:00am"

Link | by inaby on 2009-09-15 13:47:29 (edited 2009-09-15 14:23:43)
[Time: 9:05]

[Streets]

As the young Misstres Was Strangly Out of the house, she walks the streets looking at every detail that she could, as her arms swing with every step. The environment was quite cold as that whitish fume coming out of her tender mouth with each breath.

As she walked with kozo, people turnd there gaze at her, she could not help it, her eyes were the center of attention, As she put her overcoat-huddy she continued to walk among the people that she help yet judge her kain.

A few blocks away they reach her destination hanna looking a little uneasy,

It was an abandoned house in a place not too Civilized.

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-15 14:30:32
Nezumi obeyed, as he always did when it came to the mistress' orders. he followed her along the streets, to there destination, taking every look in that was directed their way. 'an abandoned house?' he thought internally. "m'lady?" he asked Hannah as she stuck her head in and looking around.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by oyes on 2009-09-15 19:12:52 (edited 2009-09-15 19:13:34)
Kitchen.

Mary put the plate by the sink, "Right. Well, catch you later." She gave Kazuma her signature quick wink as she hurried off.

Link | by on 2009-09-16 20:24:08
-Kitchen-

Kazuma walked out of the kitchen and to the training room, as he enters the room he slowly pulls off the bandages on his arm to reveal the demon arm underneath

"I should train for now"

Kazuma turns on the simulator in the room and a couple of target dummys come up. He slashes sideways quick motion and cuts down the targets in one swipe as he settle the scythe head down on the ground

"hmm i was a bit slow on that"

Kazuma dismisses his weapon and turns off the simulator

"I wonder if theres anything to do outside"

Kazuma walks out the training room while wrapping his arm again in bandages

Link | by Karasu on 2009-09-17 11:07:06
Profile updated. Let me get a confirmation, and I'll jump in.

Photobucket

Link | by Icarael on 2009-09-18 07:14:01 (edited 2009-09-18 21:45:27)
[Riverhall Mansion. 9:04 AM]

Dylan Lowell, master of the Elder Futhark-

-wait, no, no, that was not it. Dylan Lowell, servant of the Elder Futhark, began his morning by reading the currents of the Wyrd. This was accomplished by the use of two things: a piece of sanctified cloth and a small pouch of runes carved on white marble.

Dylan closed his eyes, letting go of all his thoughts and feelings. I am the servant of the Wyrd. Hear me, o spirits, and grant me the wisdom to learn from thee.

As he said this to himself, he swiped the pouch beside him, pouring the runes out. The tiles made scrabbling sounds as they landed on the brown cloth.

Still holding his eyes closed, Dylan ran over the runestones, stirring them in a clockwise manner, once, twice, three times. Then, and only then, could he ask his question.

Immortal Spirits, I ask of thee: What shall the fate of the Riverhalls be?

Opening his eyes, he skimmed his fingers over the chunks of marble, trying to feel the currents of the Wyrd. A particular stone tingled when he touched it. He set this one aside, and repeated the process until five face-down runestones sat in a cross formation in front of him.

He flipped up the center rune. The First Rune read: Nauthiz, Merkstave. Dylan noted the rune, writing it down in a little notebook. There is distress in the air.

Next was the rune to its left. Isa. Frustration and grievances around the head of the house.

The third rune was the one above the center. Hagalaz. A great foe will come, and there will be much destruction and sorrow.

The fourth rune lay below. Ehwaz, Merkstave. Distrust will be sown.

And finally, Dylan flipped the rightmost rune. Laguz. Something will be acquired with sacrifice.

Dylan took down all the points, then put the stones and the cloth away. Sighing he picked up a towel and headed for the nearest bathroom. A hot bath sounded especially nice at the moment, especially with the grim portents of the runes howling in his mind.

He hoped a good scrubdown would help ease his worry.

[Judaica, the Abyss. TIME: UNKNOWN]

Kasdeja Zadricter, the 311th Tyrant of Judaica, rose from his obsidian throne and strode up to the window. Outside the palace, swirls of winter wind whipped around the towering spires of ice and bone that made up Judaica.

In his heart, Kasdeja gloated. This realm was his, all his. He was undisputed Master of the Northern Wastes, Kasdeja the Bloody-Handed Tyrant, who slew seven hundred demons on his way to emperorhood. His mouth itched to utter the words spoken by a great poet of the Human race so long ago:

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

But alas, this would have to wait, as a leather-clad succubus entered, and called her master to his appointed meeting with the Council. Kasdeja sighed, then turned around and headed for the chamber, changing his appearance from that of a towering suit of armor to that of a boy of twelve, silken fabrics and gleaming jewelry adorning the small frame.

The Council of the Northern Abyss, all in humanoid forms, were loudly chatting as Kasdeja entered the council hall and took his seat at the head of the obsidian table.

"My Lord." As one, the demonic nobles stood up and bowed their head in homage to their master.

"Sit down," Kasdeja said, his voice reflecting the youth of form he had chosen. The demons obeyed.

"For what purpose have we gathered here?" Kasdeja said. As he did so, he looked across the table, memorizing the faces of his kinsmen and vassals.

"My Lord Kasdeja, the Emperor of Gehenna and the Grand Magister of Dis have agreed to put aside their petty differences and work with the Northern Empire," a man at his left said. Glancing at him, Kasdeja recognized the wild, white hair, the round spectacles, and the sharply hooked nose. Duke Stolas Balshamar of Ptolomaea, he thought to himself. Stolas had served the Zadricter household for two thousand three hundred and five years, and showed no signs of mistrust or malice directed against his lord. Kasdeja knew he could count on him.

Even in his guise as a mortal, he can never quite hide his owlishness, he thought, chuckling.

"Excellent," Kasdeja said, leaning into his chair. This was to be expected. Emperor Glashlavol of Gehenna and Grand Magister Crocell of Dis were always at each others' throats, but they knew a good offer when they saw it. For months- or millenia, nobody knew how time passed in these realms- Kasdeja had been plying the two monarchs with promises of conquest and plunder in the mortal realm.

The material realm... A prize fit for an emperor, Kasdeja mused.

"The two have promised you their aid in the war on the material realm," Stolas continued, "but they have warned us that they will take no treachery from our side."

"Tell them that we will not do so either," Kasdeja said.

"Will do," Stolas said. "I have already written something to that effect, just in case." He turned to his right. "Gaaph, give this to the messengers afterwards," he said, holding out a scroll.

A swarthy demon beside him took the scroll, bowed, and settled down. Good to know I can count on Count Gaaph Zadricter to get my message on time, Kasdeja thought.

"Well, this is all fun and good, but when do we get to the good part?" A young woman, dressed in a black lace dress, knee-high boots, and a small top hat, stood up and looked at Kasdeja, smiling and baring a set of sharp teeth.

Ever the same, Lady Artaqifa Zadricter, Duchess of Antenora, Kasdeja thought. Artaqifa obviously loved human culture, so much so that she had recently taken to wearing human females' clothes. The rest of the Zadricter family thought her eccentric, but no one mentioned it to her for fear of having their hearts torn out through their chests.

"Patience, patience, Artaqifa," Kasdeja said. "We'll get to that."

Artaqifa picked up the hems of her dress, curtsied, and sat down, a grin on her face.

I must watch her carefully, Kasdeja thought. There is no telling which way she'll jump.

"Unfortunately, I must agree with Artaqifa," a low, rumbling voice said. "I yearn for conquest and the blood of humans on my hands."

Kasdeja turned to the last demon at the table, who rose to meet him. His forked tongue sniffed the air before them, before uttering a feral snarl through scaly lips.

How could I forget you, Baron Baalzephon Draigar? he thought. A twistedly valiant Chevalier of Hell, he had led the armies of Caina to many a victory. Right now, he was in a form similar to a Naga of the material realm, muscles rippling as he flexed his arms.

"Ahh, Baalzephon, you are as dramatic as ever," Kasdeja teased.

"I see three thousand years have not changed your penchant for sarcasm, My Lord," the demon answered.

"Touche." Kasdeja smiled, showing small fangs filed to razor sharpness. "Fear not, my loyal Chevalier. When the time comes, you will have your chance to rampage across the mortal world, and you shall sate your thirst with the blood of thousands."

"Master, why do you abet this... barbarian?" Stolas had stood up, his owl-like eyes flashing a fiery orange. "His reckless bloodlust will undo all that we have struggled to build up!"

"Oh, shove it up your tailpipe, Stolas," Baalzephon spat. "Quit being such a prig and unleash that vicious side of yours for once. And get that stick out of your keister!"

"Now, now, gentlemen, let us not argue over pointless matters," Kasdeja said, delivering the last two words with icy emphasis. The two demons harrumphed, then sat down again, refusing to let their eyes meet.

"Very well then, let us prepare for this great undertaking. Baalzephon, rally the troops. Stolas, Gaaph, send messengers to the other kingdoms. Malphas, Halphas," he said to a pair of pale, black-haired demons to his right, "tell Forgemaster Xaphan to start forging us weapons. Artaqifa?"

"Yes?" Artaqifa sweetly said.

"Call the rest of the clan. Our family must not be left out of the feast." He then smiled as an idea crept into his head. "And while you're at it, make sure the mortal realm's petty 'demon hunters' will not interfere. Malphas and Halphas will help you with that." The twin demons bowed, their black feathered cloaks rustling as they did so.

"As you will, My Lord," she said with a smile. It was apparent that she was happy about having to go to the mortal realm.

Kasdeja sank into his chair, allowing himself a devilish laugh. Everything was going just the way he wanted it.

Another world would soon be his.

Part of the New Breed of Gendou RPers: Haseo, Fenris, Roxas, Zero, Toyumi and Kyosuke.

Link | by on 2009-09-18 07:21:29
(hey inaby. I may join abit later, I'm a bit swamped with things now... ^.^ but save this spot for my profile)

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-18 13:22:47 (edited 2009-09-18 13:25:55)
(@Incarael: Holy C*ckm*nkeys in hell! i think we know whose got the bigest post now.)

Nezumi Kozo: *whisper* "m'lady, isn't this the building you were informed about last week, it looks pretty old? it might be dangerous to..."

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2009-09-21 09:21:49 (edited 2009-10-01 07:17:01)
i'll join

First Name: Night
Last Name: Yamato
role:Head Knight/demon hunter
appearance: Messy brown hair,violet eyes(usually red)
abilities: Has the power ability to control the power of the wind and fire. Use kei to fight against demon with either weapons or no weapons.
weapons: Holy gun, and a blade(twilight)
Partner:Pet wolf: Lucian
Bio: His parents were killed by a demon when young, who wants revenge, and decide to become a demon hunter, to protect the innocent people,and take down demons. Lead a lonely life, though he is cold to people, he is actually very kind. Prefers to be around animals than with people. He has only one close friend and that is lucian his pet wolf or friend. He had known lucian since lucian was a pup, whose parents were killed by hunters. Both of them are very close, and has consider each other as partner and friend.
image:anime guy Pictures, Images and Photos

Lucian:Grey Wolf Pictures, Images and Photos

Link | by inaby on 2009-09-21 13:28:51
Welcome Kazuma! and thanks to the otehrs for joining 2.
im having some problems with my pc again! i havent forgot to post
its just i don't have my comp available
tomorrow i will catch up with all of you.

Thanks for waitîng ~_~ im sooo sorry

(Kicks PC down the stairs)

@ Karazu & L: hoper to see
your characters verry soon!

Oh- and thnks for joining (again, Giggles)

=}

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-21 14:22:44
@kazuma: this isn't Bleach, I don't think the word "kido" applies. "ki" maybe but not quite "kido" (which is a spirit magic as "ki" is energy human.)

Link | by on 2009-09-21 15:48:30
@Mistress: should i do something about my name since its the same as Kazuma?

Link | by bulletwitch01 on 2009-09-21 15:50:20 (edited 2009-10-08 17:43:38)
Name: Dante
LastName: Sparda
Role:Pure-Demon
Role: family head guard
Apearence:

Bio:Dante is a serious/sometime joker person, he once and a wile takes his job like a big fat joke, but don’t get him wrong or you'll end up upside down... dead!, he has 2 gunners witch name will be mention later on...Dante has existed for many year now, though he doesn’t look any older. He has known the Violetta Riverhall family. He was A knight for Lord Riverhall now dead and a Overmatch for the gifted child witch is Hanna. Now he has come back... why? What Cain of journey awaits Dante and for what he came back?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Went the darkness fall the vampire girl went to play.With the blue rose i will curse you to be my friend?

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-21 16:21:44
@EricG: i'll be callingyou bey your last name, anyways it doesnt bother me. hell some shows have 2 peopl with the same last name (ex: dexter), and they make it worlk in there.

Link | by spiralxhakari on 2009-09-21 16:38:25 (edited 2009-09-22 19:22:04)
Is it to late to join? If not then I'll join.
I'll be playing two characters.

Name: Nyl
Last Name: Zeyon
Role:Regular Demon Hunter

Appearance:text describing the image
Abilities: none
Weapons: A knife given to him by his demon girlfriend (coming soon)
Race: Human
Bio: His parents both died in a car crash when he was 12 so he had to grow up fast, he now has a driver's license and owns a '67 Chevy Camaro. Changed his name when he was 15 his real name is: Rayor Zeyon. He does not live in the Riverhall Mansion.

(The Girlfriend)
Name:Sah
Last Name: Sligris
Role: Demon/not in family

Appearance:text describing the image
Abilities: Heal- A vivid silver aura with white blobs in it. it resembles a pair of angel wings heals anyone she touches.
Weapons: none (healer)
Race: Demon
Bio: Sent here on a mission to find a dangerous demon, she fail and thats when Nyl found her. Now she stays on Earth with Nyl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2009-09-21 20:32:27
ill right ill go by last name then

Link | by inaby on 2009-09-22 14:31:52 (edited 2009-10-08 17:49:16)
Im back oh and its ok Kazuma will go with Drakar i like it anywho =}

Welcome Spiral hope you have much Fun if anything you need PM me =}

Time: 9:50am

Kozo: *whisper* "m'lady, isn't this the building you were informed about last week, it looks pretty old? it might be dangerous to..." Hanna hold her hand up a she opend the gates to this old house, as she looked into Koso's eyes with authority and sead. " Don't you think i know that"

As she walkd confident inside opening the doors to it knowing exactly what to do,A silhouette appeared in front of them, making the atmosphere suddenly really cold. The silhouette closes in on Hanna but she shows no fear, As voice is heard very clearly heading towards Hanna

it's time so early my Misstres? i din't expect you're arrival so soon...

As hanna replyd looking to the side referring to Kozo, you will not talk or ask a word about what you will see this day" The odd silhouette makes it appear a type of blade with blood already on it, Hanna takes a few steps towars the silhouette, she takes off her coat exposing the tattoo on her back, and within a few seconds, the blood had marked in the cold lips of the younglady, but as Soon as Kozo saw the expretion on her face, It was sad and shameful.

The atmosphere was halo and back to normal, as she puts her coat on. " Its Done now we should go back Home... i have work to do and so do you!" As she walks pass Koso.

Link | by spiralxhakari on 2009-09-22 19:35:24
[9:51 am]
[High School]

"Argh! I don't get any of this..." yelled Nyl during his study hall period.

"Well try this... and now do this problem." Sah said as she showed him, for the 5 time how to do the math problem he was stuck on.

"Forget it I'll just get a F on this assignment, I just cant wait 'til lunch next period." Nyl said in frustration.

"I wont let you get a F, you're gonna do the assignment end of conversation...now do the problem" Sah told him firmly.

Nyl finally figured out hos to do the problem, and with that the bell for lunch A people rang.

"YES! LUNCH TIME!" Nyl yelled happily.

Nyl and Sah both went to the lunch room and ate. As they sat there waiting to be dismissed Nyl had a wierd thought that had come up before but he had forgotten it everytime.

"I wonder why Mistress Hannah doesnt come to school?" Nyl though out loud.

"Well she does stay busy without school so imagine with school it would be a nightmare for her." Sah inputted into the conversation.

"Oh well maybe I'll ask her today." Nyl said as he left the lunch room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 24 Displaying 21 to 40 of 482 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0083 seconds at 2024-03-28 07:35:56