Back | Reverse |

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by semperangelus on 2005-06-04 22:53:36
mine was like old school anime Transformers! lol then it was Sailor Moon yet i was a kid at the time so i didn't know about anime till i was in middle school or high school i don't remember...Transformers robots in disguised lol

for every action there's a reason for every reason there's and action, but sometimes reason don't have action and actions don't have reasons they just happen...

Link | by TenjouMeia on 2005-06-04 23:32:10
I think my first anime was Doraemon. but at that time i didn't know it was an anime so does that count? If it doesn't then my first anime would be Fushigi Yuugi. I was scrolling through the channels when i came across a fight between Tamahome and Hotohori for Miaka. =P Ah, the old days. Now i'm completely love anime and watch as much as i possibly could!

Of course, i love manga too! My first manga was i think between Doraemon and Dragon Ball. but at that time i didn't know they were mangas so does that count? If it doesn't then my first manga would be Zettai Kareshi. =)

Yeah its true, Rurouni Kenshin in Malaysia is known as Samurai X. But the one i saw was in japanese with english subs. Isn't there another anime entitled Samurai X similar to Rurouni Kenshin?

Link | by angel on 2005-06-04 23:46:35
i think it was either of these two, Sailor Moon or Akazukin Cha Cha. maybe Sailor Moon? i don't know.

Link | by YeNg on 2005-06-05 02:03:23
hmm..... I think that was this anime voltes v... that was because of my brother who liked to watch it. ^^

Link | by riezawa on 2005-06-05 04:37:12
My 1st anime... probably doraemaon... but the one i consider to be my "real" 1st anime would be rurouni kenshin... the english translator's "Samurai X" haha....Lot's of Malaysians in this forum too I see...

Let's dance!

(>'')>

<(''<)

(>'')>

<(''<)

Shameless plug alert

Link | by Bernz on 2005-06-05 05:16:08
I see u also watch the tv version of rurouni kenshin too riezawa. The dubed version wasnt as good as the original. The one which was shown on axn was much better. Picture and sond was superb. The subtitles were great. It was like watching the show the first time when i first saw it on axn. Dont u agree. Actually there were many anime shown on Malaysian tv and i even watch a few episotes of each but the one i consider to be the first was also rurouni kenshin. The reason is probable the same as yors. i posted it here to below sayin which was my first.

Link | by xxx on 2005-06-05 05:25:45
er.. vandread, rurouni kenshin, and of course doraemon!!

Link | by gloomy_ash on 2005-06-05 06:30:33 (edited 2005-06-05 06:31:19)
i think my first few anime were:

1. Doraemon, then
2. Tonari no Totoro/Laputa <- 3 yrs old
3. Ranma/ponpocco/nausicaa <- 4 yrs old
4. Sailor Moon!! <- 5 yrs old

+.:GlOoMY aSH:.+

Link | by Rei on 2005-06-05 07:30:59
Probably:
DIGIMON!!
or Sailor Moon then... Absolutely NOT Doraemon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Lina da coolest!!

Link | by Gurou-kun on 2005-06-05 10:48:35
Not pretty sure, but I guess it was something like Remy or Millenium Princess, really don`t remember (maybe it was Heidi cause I think it was the first Mexico-dubbed anime, and since I live in Mexico...)

Link | by Chick-yasha on 2005-06-05 12:16:23
Mine was Transformers, then it was Sailor Moon & Dragonball Z went Toonami finally came to mine cable station. Now I watch sub. at Miso Anime Club, in Alabama, on saturday nights.

Never date a guy stranger than you. If so, make sure he's loaded.

Link | by animemaster on 2005-06-05 16:13:59
Hmm....hard to remember....but it was either Sailor Moon, Pokemon, or Digimon.

Link | by Akumistar on 2005-06-05 17:06:54
Ronin Warriors, at least I think it was.

From the day I was born till the day I die the only side I'm on is my own.(Saiyuki)

Link | by september_rain on 2005-06-05 19:21:30
I think it was Sailormoon...next is Pokemon...it was really a long time ago.

The more you learn, the more you know,the more you know,the more you forget...so WHY LEARN AT ALL???...P.S. Am I banned? Wah.

Link | by Latias_girl on 2005-06-05 22:47:49
First it was Sailor Moon, then Pokemon. But I wouldn't be here at this site today if one of my friends didn't introduce me to Digimon. Then the Yu-Gi-Oh! crazy hit a few years later and I met a bunch of anime obsessed people. I think my first non little kid's anime was Inuyasha. And my mom loved that, so she watched it with me. Then I found out that Yu Yu Hakusho was an anime too (it was my favorite manga at the time), so I watched that, then I found .hack//sign....and it all went from there. :P

"Well, I'm not sure. A little voice in my head is saying 'this is a bad idea' but I can barly hear that little voice because an even louder little voice is yelling "LET THE 12-YEAR OLD DRIVE!'" - from The Cat in the Hat

Link | by sumeragi sei on 2005-06-05 23:19:57
The very first anime that I've watched was Voltes V. I remembered watching it with my late Grandfather when I was still little. Then there's also Voltron and Saber Rider. *lol* I've just realized that I've watched a lot of mecha anime when I was little. ^^;;
But what really got me into it are Yu Yu Hakusho and Magic Knight Rayearth. ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Link | by Nataku on 2005-06-07 06:07:33
The first anime I saw was either Evangelion or Gundam Wing... I'm pretty sure Evangelion came first.

In the light of flowers I travel Just for the sake of traveling. -Soen Nakagawa

Link | by gantz_psycho on 2005-06-07 06:43:31
My first animes (since when i was small & i don't recall which came first) would be Flying House, The (?) Book (it's about religion), Princess Sarah, Heidi, Cedie, Voltes V, Remi... most are oldies but my favs nonetheless... maybe my 1st obsessions in anime would be (you guessed it!) Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z...

kiseijuu

Link | by on 2005-06-07 07:15:16
Probably Voltes V (hehe gotta love those old giant mecha anime)

Link | by meiko_bear on 2005-06-07 11:09:24
Hi. Well my very first anime was Sailormoon and not to long after that it was Dragon Ball Z and then after ...it was Tenchi Muyo. Now I'm into everything I can get my hands on.^^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 50 Displaying 21 to 40 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0121 seconds at 2024-05-02 00:57:47