Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-05-20 07:34:24
@Engel: It's easier to recognize the words in this one, but to me, the words from your version of Why, or Why Not wasn't much harder to recognize (Most likely because I memorized most of the lyrics :P).
You sound better when you're well, but that wasn't bad, though you sometimes blow at the mic. Maybe because you was sick?
About the karaoke club thingy, yeah, creating a membership sign like that would be a great idea.
BTW, his name's Kazuma not Kazuki (the person who created L-tea club)

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-20 08:45:57 (edited 2007-05-20 08:52:49)
@engel ok engel it is! nice ive listen to your version of broken wings! good job!hahaha

@asder no no...your song almost reached the qualification of a doom song! but still no cigar...in other words it was quite good...not as good as before though but still good job!

since i cant post a new song yet(still on the works)..allow me to
to give you a sample of a SONG OF DOOM! (by the king himself...no not Elvis!)

MASKMAN OPENING

FACE

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-20 08:48:07
Heeey, I'm new here, but I've always known that this thread (now v3) exists and it really is interesting hearing other people cover anime songs.
I would definitely like to post an anime karaoke here, too! :DD I'll record one if time lets me do that. When that time comes (hopefully soon) i'll have my own Song of Doom!! XDDDDD

Link | by on 2007-05-20 09:24:01 (edited 2007-05-20 09:24:34)
ASDER:
I sang already... hehehe maybe I will... in a few days, weeks, months, lifetime :D hehehehe... I will... soon :P
It's a good song... and I think you did great.

ENGELWINGS:
It's a nice song... I love songs with whispers/dialogues... :D

KUYA Z:
I really like the way you sang maskman.
Why do you call them songs of doom? I think they're not :D

ERKUN:
We'll expect your karaoke soon!

Link | by on 2007-05-20 23:34:10
@ William: Sing with more spirit! I shall! *poses* XD

@zparticus: O.o ...*stifles giggles* i have never heard the song and right now it is so hilarious...Gomen...^^' It sounds good tho ^^ *thumbs up*

@ Engel: OMG! you sound so good! I have not heard many songs but it sounds really nice...slow and peaceful...*is lulled to sleep*

Another song coming up...soon, I hope ^^

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-21 00:05:40
Shinta: O'rly? OK v_V I'll have to see if I can PM Pame about that. Maybe she can talk you into it on Anime Expo day >-D. It hasn't passed yet, right?

William: I'll look into it, and give it my best shot! ^_^

Asder: WTF that's no song of DOOM! XDD Though, it was kinda high. You still pulled through wonderfully.

Engel: OMG you sang one of my favs! I sang this song a while back too ^_^. You did awesome! I see what you said about being a little too close to the mic, but it turned out great for you being sick and all. You did super on the talk part. I didn't eben do that! XDDD

Z: You did so great!! XDDD Those were no songs of DOOM to me. You sound like you were having a blast. I wanna request that you sing "Movin!!" by Takacha. That song would be cool with your voice. Can't wait!

Erkun: Whoot! Welcome to the thread officially. Please post some more tunes for us to vibe to. Looking forward to it.

Falcona: No prob hun, and looking forward to your next song too.

:sigh: Well, I almost got a new song up. My re-recording. I was like 2 mins in, and in walks my grandma! XDDD Needless to say, I was done for the day. I though I'd have the house to myself, but... ya. I'll try again tomorrow.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-05-21 00:21:54
@falcona call me z...hehehe its from a sentai called hikari sentai maskman its translated in my language (filipino)

@kaki great?haha fora song of doom its the best!hahaha movin!! ok i'll try!cant let a lady down right!hahaha

Link | by on 2007-05-21 02:35:11
@Zparticus: Song of Doom? I think my last song was more Song of Doom material than those samples (No offense...).... Maybe the real thing would be more Song of Doom material? :P And the Maskman theme was hillarious ^_^

@Kali: That happens to me a lot of times... and what pisses me off the most is if my 9-year-old brother comes in shamelessly when I'm recording, and says, "Hey, now it's my turn to play the computer...". The good thing is, he isn't the slightest interested in what I am doing, so until now, the fact that I record anime karaoke still remains a secret to people in the house :>

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-05-21 03:02:48
Asder: lol Well, maybe we will both have better luck for V3.

Z: Yay!! *hugs Z* Now if only other people would be so nice to us gals *squints at Shinta* Anyway, do your best! ^_^

William: You're in luck. I've heard that on AOL Radio before, so I know the melody. Now it's just to get those ultra tongue twisting lyrics down XDDDD. Man, it may take me a week or so, but I'll get it. It will be my first karaoke challenge! >-3

Link | by on 2007-05-21 03:11:19
@Asder-sam: ahahah~ it's good.. just. a lil bit too high ^^

@Engeliz-san: woW~ it's good.. I like this song ^o^ post more :]

Link | by on 2007-05-21 03:27:20
@Kali: Speaking of tongue-twisting lyrics, some while ago I got interested in singing a song that has some tongue-twisting lyrics. I don't have the karaoke though, and the song absolutely doesn't fit my voice, so maybe I'll just post me singing some lines....

Link | by on 2007-05-21 03:32:58
I've recorded a new karaoke since no one's here but me. Hahahaha... I'm uploading it right now :D Oh well, come June I won't be able to visit this thread or even the forum much. School starts again...

*upload finish*

Endless Story- Nana Live

It's not an anime OST, I hope it's allowed to be posted.
I couldn't find a karaoke version of the mp3 so it sounds like I'm having a duet with Yuna Ito. Hahahaha Anyways, this song sounds more "me" than my first karaoke... and some pitches are high that I needed falcetto powers! XP

Link | by on 2007-05-21 03:50:49
@Neon: nicey~~ wah.. it's great ^^ it fits your voice ^o^ post moooreee~~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-21 06:00:10 (edited 2007-05-21 06:02:15)
Yo.

ALONES (TV Size)
:D

Link | by William on 2007-05-21 06:49:02
@Asdertygh: I used Audacity..and that's not a song of doom either....

@Engelwings: Wahh!! Your song moved me to tears..(in a good way!^^) I love yo..your voice, I mean.>_< I'm looking forward to your next song! *sniff*

@Kali: Come to think of it, the lyrics ARE tongue twisting! That song broke me down to tears when I first heard it..Good luck!

@Sweatdrop: Gah..don't remind me...school's back in around a week. Eh...what's a "falcetto"? Your voice sounds like the original singer..

@Zparticus: Hahaha!! That was hilarious! Brings back childhood memories..It was good! (Ehe..pumiyok ka pa sa huli..) ^^

@Erkun: Wow..that was great, but why not sing the whole song?

Link | by Erkun on 2007-05-21 07:51:13
@william: thanks man. unfortunately aqua timez' ALONES is not out yet (thats why there's no full version available), so i made a guitar pro sheet for the backing track.

Link | by on 2007-05-21 08:35:00
rei:
thanks... I wanna hear another song from you too! :P

erkun:
I was staring at your siggy while listening to your karaoke... I kind of picture you as a part of your siggy... heehee~ nice song!

william:
yeah... back to school again, and I'm going to college already >.< Falcetto err, I don't know if I spelled it right but it's when you use that kind of voice in an opera to reach a high pitch. Hehehehe well, that's how I explain it :P

Link | by on 2007-05-21 11:21:36 (edited 2007-05-21 11:28:23)
Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

William: Melissa is my favorite male song at the moment...I would have loved more energy, but it sounded really nice!

Falcona: Don't be shy!! I coukd hearr you were holding back! ^-^ Next song I would love to hear all of your voice ^-^ Nice ^-^

Erkun: OMG...*Faints...* wakes up...Is that really you?? *cries with happiness...That was awesome...I love that song so so much!!! Let's duet! You got me really excited with that song! *Jumps up and down Ohhh heyy...why don't you try out for the Gendou band??? ^-^

Neon: Ahhh Endless Story...such a wonderful song...It was nice. ^-^

Engelwing: Wow that was nice! ^-^

So...I heard...duet with Shinta? I would love too...but first he needs to fix his computer and mic so he can record ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-05-21 12:48:53
» erkun, that version was pretty good.
It would've been even better if you adjusted the volume of the song, so your voice is more clear but it was nice to hear. :3

-------

Link | by on 2007-05-21 16:01:10
Wow, third thread already!! O_O

I still can't listen...T________T

Wah! >__<

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 50 Displaying 21 to 40 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0121 seconds at 2024-03-28 17:55:02