Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Legacies of the Divine Rite: Development Thread
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-12 17:42:52
i just remembered something...how are we going to distribute exp points?

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by on 2007-02-12 17:53:27 (edited 2007-02-12 22:56:47)
(@ Kay: We never really made any real system on that, we simply allowed ourselves to award ourselves with exp. points. Right now there are three ways I can distribute them:

A: Create a monster list and have monster exp values. (is possible but will most likeley get long and time consuming)

B: go like before an allow the players to manage their own exp, trusting they'll be fair. (what we've been doing up till this point)

C: I'll manage how you level up or your exp points by your performance. (like what DN did in Michiguy Hunting)

Anybody got any better ideas for exp distribution or you think one of the ones above are a better idea?

EDIT: Sumeria map made while I was makin' my siggy and ava. Borrowed off of a game. I simply put city names down.

NOTES: The city names on The Empire of Suvanna (the island towards the south west) I just realized is a bit hard to read. the names are:

Ko No Veet City (Edil Garden)

Pole Coast

Tettonak

Port Cougan

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-12 22:57:49
if we make a list...yea, it'll be complicated cause there'll be hundreds of monsters out there....how bout this? when we and the other RPers encounters a battle, put in the exp they received (which we'll see if it's appropriate or not), then put in the monster and exp received in a table somewhere to standardize it. it's like a combo of A + B

Link | by on 2007-02-12 23:02:20
(@ Kay: Alright, I'll start up a few. So we can say somthing like therre are different levels of monsters, categorized by their strength.)

So Z Class would be the weakest and have little exp give, whilst B classes have a high exp value whilst being very difficult to defeat. That sound workable?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-12 23:06:09
better have this kind of list:
S-1
S-2
S-3
S-4
S-5
--------
A-1
A-2
A-3
A-4
A-5
-------
B-1
B-2
B-3
B-4
B-5
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
D-1
D-2
D-3
D-4
D-5
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
F-1
F-2
F-3
F-4
F-5

F-5 will be the weakest whist A-1 will be the strongest. A-5 to A-1 will be monster bosses while S-5 to S-1 will be character bosses

Link | by on 2007-02-12 23:09:47 (edited 2007-02-14 14:10:11)
Alright, (hmmm where did I see that class chart before? :/) well anyways yep, seems a but easier. I'll fill out a few tonight, over time I'll add in more and give descriptions. I'll use this post as a reference.

S-1 Cigatrix
S-2
S-3
S-4 Zeon Gin/Shia (When Gin and Shia react)
S-5 Negi Gin(Gin when he's fighting on his own)
--------
A-1
A-2
A-3
A-4
A-5
-------
B-1
B-2
B-3
B-4
B-5
C-1
Arcanii: The elite amongst the elite soldiers of the Noman army. Armed with dual daggers, and customized armor, the astonishingly fit Arcanii form the black ops of the Noman army. Not to be taken lightly at all.
Piskett Musketeer: The finest marksmen withing the noman army, armed with advanced repeating rifles, and deadly accurate.
C-2
Triariaii: The most senior elements of the Noman Army, armed with a spear and high grade armor. Quite difficult to defeat.
Musketeer: A unit armed with the more advanced musket. Have very good acurracy.
C-3
Principes: Experienced soldiers. Able to purchase heavier armor and have more expreience. Usually come in groups.
Arquebursurrs: Armed with the Aquebus Rifle, causes more fear than actual damage.
C-4
Hastanti: the young men just fresh out of training. Able to buy armor and have a good deal of training. Notable for working in groups.
C-5
Veleties: Poorer men drawn from the lower classes of Noman Society. Given some training and a jevelin.
D-1
Deterakk Pirate Capatain: Captains of Deterakk ships are expected to be the best in the fleet. Able to defend a ship with nothing but a single blade. Some have actually been known to do that, but usually in vain. Nonetheless, they arent captains for nothing.
Fighter: A light mobile unit capable of hovering, known to be heavily armored and can cause fast and deadly damage.
D-2
Deterakk Pirate CLAMP Commander: when the pirates go on land, they get divided into small units known as "CLAMPS" clamp commanders are chosaen fir their skills and ability to strike fear into the hearts of even the hardest of pirates.
D-3
Deterakk Pirate Pistoleer: pirates who duel weild pistols, causes more fear than actual damage, but they're also known for carrying cutlass swords for close range combat.
Deterakk Pirate Musketeer: A pirate armed with a musket. Relatively accurate.
D-4
Deterakk Pirate: Usually a few more times dangerous than the thugs. They have feirce loyalty to their ship captains or CLAMP commanders.
D-5
Deterakk Pirate Thug: Parto of a rival pirate faction. The Deterakk pirates have a tandance to oppose the blue moon pirates. The pirate thugs are not much trouble, but will do anything to go up in the world.
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
F-1
F-2
F-3
F-4
F-5

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-12 23:13:25
the chart? it's similar to that from Tsubasa Chronicle

Link | by on 2007-02-12 23:23:19
Oh, now I remember ^^'. Anyways first add on would be the C-class, comprised of Noman Military personel.

I actually did open up the recruitment thread last night.But it appears I posted at the wrong time. *sighs* Currently it's sitting off in the second page of Gendou City... Even if we dont get a wave of new member I'm still planning to go on. Season 2 was meant to continue the story after the Struggle in Castle Oblivion. (It's all about the plot man! ^^) Hopefully I can hold up a plot for once this time.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-13 06:09:14
if you want, i can do the monster table for ya. afterall, you'll be too busy with the storyline and stuff.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-13 06:14:09
@ all - current ly iam edditing my characters now no pic but its a pain in the neck

-->

Link | by on 2007-02-13 10:58:54 (edited 2007-02-13 14:03:26)
@ Karuzo: Sorry bout giving ya a hard time. But hey no rush. Not like we're starting tomarrow or anything.

@ Kay: Thanks, that would be really helpful, You can make up some monsters now if you want. Just post them up and I'll edit them into the table.

@ ALL: About the storyline, I'm going to try from keeping it utterly linear. It's possible to get Gin and Shia back on the good side (dont try so early, much of the plot somwhat revelves around this) And dont expect it to be easy. So yeah, I hope you guys can have a real impact on the storyline besides simply participating in fights.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-13 22:11:56 (edited 2007-04-05 07:05:24)
here's the table...it looks funny somehow...i'll see what i can do to debug it

Class Monster/Character LV EXP Type/Attribute HP Attacks
S1 Cigatrix ??? ??? Human ??? ???

S2            
S3            
S4 Zion ??? ??? Human ??? ???
  Gin (react with Shia) ??? ??? Human ??? ???

S5 Gin ??? ??? Human ??? ???
  Negi ??? ??? Human ??? ???

A1 Goblin King 64 10,000 Demi/Wind 6152 Stun, Deadly Pierce (attacks 3 times), Tornado, Summon Minions
A2            
A3            
A4 Bright Jelly 15 3,219 Water 1721 Poison, Summon Minions, Douse, Crash All
A5 Renegade Wolf 11 1,674 Wolf/Fire 1500 Charge, Claw, Slash, Bite, Flame Burst
B1            
B2            
B3            
B4            
B5            
C1 Arcanii 40 1082 Soldier 1500  
  Pikett Musketeer 40 1088 Soldier 1350  
  Deterakk Pirate Captain 40 1085 Pirate 1500  

C2 Triariaii 38 967 Soldier 1200  
  Musketeer 38 977 Soldier 1200  
  Deterakk Pirate CLAMP Commander 37 999 Pirate 1500  

C3 Principes 36 957 Soldier 1100  
  Arquebursurrs 35 976 Soldier 1050  
  Deterakk Pirate Pistoleer 36 981 Pirate 1200  
  Deterakk Pirate Musketeer 35 969 Pirate 1050  

C4 Hastanti 33 971  Soldier 1000  
  Deterakk Pirate 33 970 Pirate 1100  

C5 Veleties 31  955 Soldier 500  
  Deterakk Pirate Thug 31 941 Pirate 400  

D1            
D2            
D3            
D4            
D5            
E1            
E2            
E3 Shadow 15 87 Shadow/Demon 217 Physical Immunity(can't be attacked by physical means),Imitate

E4 Red Jelly 13 61 Water 397 Poison Gas, Water Attack
  Red Core 14 1000 Cube/None 45 First Run (will escape from battle straight away)
  Basillik 14 63 Lizard/Earth 401 Earth Attack, Trip all
  Hot Beak 13 59 Bird/Fire 367 Flame beak, Fire ball
  Gibbet 14 71 Demon/Dark 518 Blind, Dark Strike

E5 Mandragora 12 45 Plant/Earth 405 Wrap,Earth Attack
  Wolf 12 45 Wolf/Earth 405 Earth Attack,
  Goblin 1 11 40 Demi/Earth 350 Poison Sting
  Scorpion 12 50 Insect/Fire 450 Fire Attack, Poison Sting

F1 Spore 9 22 Mushroom/Water 327  
  Toad 10 100 Frog/Water 506  
  Vocal Grass 10 110 Insect/Earth 301  
  Snake 9 72 Snake/Earth 471  
  Skeleton 10 28 Undead/Earth 234  
  Desert Wolf Baby 9 20 Wolf/Fire 164  

F2 Savage Baby 7 14 Pig/Earth 182 Earth Attack
  Hornet 8 19 Insect/Wind 169 Wind Attack, Poison Pierce

F3 Picky 6 5 Chick/Fire 83 Fire Attack
  Butterfly 5 10 Insect/Wind 101 Teleport, Wind Attack

F4 Huge Fly 4 5 Fly/Wind 67 Wind Attack
  Rabid Rabbit 3 6 Rabbit/Neutral 60 Heal, First Attack
  Plankton 4 8 Plankton/Water 70 Water Ball
  Picky's egg 3 4 Egg/Fire 420 Metamorph (to Picky)
  Kukre 3 4 Insect/Water 50 First Attack, Water Attack

F5 Caterpillar 1 2 Insect/Earth 63 Earth Attack, Metamorph (to Pupa)
  Pupa 2 2 Insect/Earth 427 Metamorph(Butterfly)
Class Monster/Character LV EXP Type/Attribute HP Attacks

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-14 00:08:13 (edited 2007-02-14 00:14:36)
@ all- i know that..... but its better to do it ealier to avoid the inconveince

@ Ugo - iknow that als but may be it will took a whole arc to convience him to raturn to the good side

@ all- pls critize my character post if there some problems. i will try to post the complete stats of my characters i forgot to post the edit version of it. i changed Karuzo's class from knight to Cail [magic swordsman] and Anna Reverie's profile

-->

Link | by on 2007-02-14 00:32:09 (edited 2007-02-14 00:32:33)
@ Kay: That's agreat table. I'll ty adding more units in my spare time.

@ Karuzo: No real problems with Reverie. Maybe say a couple more spells wouldnt hurt. Also to note, make sure reverie and Chyrin have the "React" spell. Which is reqired to e cast before any kind of edil raid spell can be cast. Chyrin looks alright, I cant comment on the attacks since I can only draw conclusions from their names.

@ALL: My characters are still at the same state as they where back at the end of season 1. I'll be editing them over time.

Link | by on 2007-02-14 05:37:00
Um is it sitll open for new players I wanna join and where do I put my profile???

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-14 07:09:07 (edited 2007-02-14 07:13:20)
@ kbaterina

yes it si still open until next week??

@ all- aftter an hour of edting finally i put the edited version with good spacing, mp description, stas and skills.. pls critize it for further adjustments

-->

Link | by on 2007-02-14 08:55:51 (edited 2007-02-14 23:21:06)
@Xerovblade: Yes it's still open. The requirements for the profile are here Once you've completed yours, just post it up in this thread for now.

@ All: updated the monster list for the D class. Mostly just pirates.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-02-14 16:17:51
@ugo, i suggest you pm me the lists of monsters etc etc, so that i could update the list. planning to add in the minimum level for characters to fight these monsters in the table as well. also, i might add in the stats for the monsters/characters to the table...but i might have to delete the description column if i were to do that...so what ya think?

Link | by on 2007-02-14 18:35:02 (edited 2007-02-14 23:23:55)
@Kay: Yeah, that's just fine. I can put up their descriptions elsewhere. I'll be sure to PM if I ever get any more ideas. I'll still try to provide descriptions in those messages, so you could have a rough idea on how strong they are.

@Karuzo: All basic requirements are there. But if you still want things to fill out, you can put up bios for your characters, which is greatly appreciated. Also maybe a list of all the items they carry?

@ALL: Just realized, forgot somthing really important... Character ages. Heh ^^'... so to avoid confusion, mind posting up their ages?

Edit: Character Profiles For Gin, Ken, Isayana, and Shia fully edited. Planning to start up on Haji and Teeza (Shia's Sister and brother-in-law) later.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-02-15 00:51:33
@ aLL- Done!!!! age, weaponry and Items are there now. update will be implemented

[note: Heart of Warrior and Vow of Duty are still not implemented, description will be later]

-->

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ... 15 Displaying 21 to 40 of 303 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0062 seconds at 2024-04-26 14:14:42