Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Shooting Stars ~ A space tale (Casting)
Link | by red_13 on 2010-11-07 17:33:45 (edited 2010-11-07 17:38:54)
This is a placeholder until I get the story underhand but this will be the basic plot (if it survives there will be 3 "chapters" in seperate threads, since there will be 3 "stories" based on the main plot):

In the year 30XX, a massive supernova caused a black hole, sucking the nearest solar system into darkness. But suddenly a "Chronos Quake" (A time-shattering eruption of matter in space) Almost destroyed everything, but created a new solar system, bring along a unfamiliar planet from a unfamiliar universe.

Years passed and the solar system is prosperous, allowing travel from planet to planet, each filled with life, the center planet rules all of the Tunsen system (the name of the solar system). The King rules all with kindness and trust and loyalty. The unfamiliar planet is full of priest/priestesses and is called "The white moon". There has been little fights, but there is a army. But one day, all that changed...

(I haven't managed to name the planets, other solar systems, and other stuff yet, so bear with me. Any suggestions are welcome.)

Rules:
-Let's not god mod people, not cool at all
-2 characters per person
-All love should be pg-13 or tv-14, thank you
-Character deaths will happen if the plot allows it, don't get mad.
-If you have questions/suggestions/rants, PMs are needed
-You're going to be away for a while? PM me and I'll let your character be a NPC whom I will control until your return

Battle Mechanics:
Since it does have fights, I will only allow 6 people to be in the fighter ships, while everyone else will be in the main battleship, supporting the others.

-You have to describe the actions you do, such as dodging a attack or barrel rolling to avoid missiles.
-If your ship is extremely damaged, don't be a hero, go get repairs, for if your ship is destroyed, you die. 'Nuff said.
-One ship will have to be the "healer", whom can attack and heal the other ships.

I'm only allowing dedicated RPers here, so if you're not dedicated or not used to rping just yet, don't join, I don't want bad posts or overuse of OOC during this. If you violate once, a warning PM will be sent. 3 violations will mean you will be expelled from the rp and your character will be a NPC.

This is what the application should be like:

Name: (First, Last)
Faction: (Main Tunsen Army or the Coup De'tat forces rebelling)
Bio:
Personality:
Abilities: (Nothing hax worthy, if you're good with guns, put that.)
Appearance: description or pic, doesn't matter to me.

Tunsen Army:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Coup De'tat forces (Name will change later, haven't decided yet)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Re: Shooting Stars ~ A space tale (Casting)
Link | by arainbowofcolors on 2010-11-12 05:55:25
Name: Mikayla Taylors
Role: Fighter Ship
Faction: Main Tunsen Army
Bio: After her planet got destroyed, Mikayla sought and found the Tunsen system alone as a 10 year old. She wants to join the army~ STILL A NOOB.
Personality: Witty, sarcastic, still a kid at heart, determined and perseverant.
Abilities: Good with a dagger.
Appearance: 148 cm, brown hair, long, skinny.

There is no such thing as "Fake" music

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0023 seconds at 2024-04-28 01:23:16