Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Twilighters check this out!!!
Link | by NOPS on 2008-06-30 13:55:09
As a fan of the book, "Twilight", and the rest of Stephenie Meyer's creations, I'd like to tell you about a ridiculously awesome giveaway!

Would you like to win ALL of Stephenie Meyer's books?
Twilight-New Moon-Eclipse-The Host?
Your eyes don't fool you, here's your chance!

In the site below, read everything and follow the ways of entering.

http://blog.mawbooks.com/2008/06/16/win-all-of-stephenie-meyers-books/#comment-5869

Let's do this!
:3

~Deidara's School Day~ Teacher: Deidara, do you know the answer to problem #2? Deidara: No. Yeah... Teacher: Is that a yes or no? Deidara: NO!. Yeah... Gaara: Teacher, Deidara drew mouths on his palms...oO

Re: Twilighters check this out!!!
Link | by on 2008-11-16 00:55:27 (edited 2008-11-16 01:02:17)
i think Twilight is super duper awesome! noo not only Twilight! but the whole series is! i truly find LOVE in Edward haha!
and hey Robert Pattinson looks perfect enuf to play Edward Cullen's role in the movie although i dont understand why he was harshly criticized at first!

so have you won? befre even sending an entry, ive olredi grabbed myself copies of the Twilight Saga! weee! i wish i could hev notice this earlier =]

cant wait for the movie!
~~~
ne ne! what about, we, make a thread for the twilight saga? that could be fun,considering that the movie will be here soon! as well! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
id love to see photos of Robert Pattinson! hahaha! =]

Link | by Megumi_Tenshi❦ティナ© on 2008-11-16 03:06:36
OMG!!~ I can't wait for the movie either!

Yeah, I don't understand why people were criticizing Robert Pattinson's role as Edward Cullen. I thought he was the perfect Edward. =D

I already have all of Stephenie Meyer's books, "The Host" was more, umm...for older teens, not what I was expecting but it's good..

Megumi_Tenshi©Dynasty Warriors Female Quiz result: Diao Chan

Link | by on 2008-11-17 02:50:55 (edited 2008-11-23 04:34:28)
MEGU-san:
the Host? ooh! i dont hev that yet!

yes yes! Robert is LOVE <33 i think he looks really awesome!nooo! i love him so much!

the books r awesome ;p

Link | by on 2008-11-21 06:06:49 (edited 2008-11-21 06:07:44)
i loves stephenie meyer twilight saga! i loves breaking dawn the most!!! but i dun like new moon much tho.. bcoz i dun like jacab.
i think renessme the cutest baby ever!!! and i want EDWARD as my husband too! /drool too bad bella got him.. T.T

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0027 seconds at 2024-04-19 09:06:41