Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2006-03-26 03:14:37
joycemari came from the name of my friend......
i had a secret crush on her since first year high school but when she saw that i'am using her name
she gadly said that "i think you had a crush on me that's why you using my name instead of your name"
but i said "huh!!!" then i speak softly in a small voice "i had crush on you since first year" then she look at me ( i think she heard it)
after that we became close like a boyfriend and girlfriend do...... until now i didn't even say that i had a crush on her..... but i'am so happy that we became close together.

Link | by ferrum lupus on 2006-03-26 15:19:01
Latin for Iron Wolf

Cursed are those who seek with bias. Abandon your past and be saved. - Me - I'm so awsome that I quote myself. - Me -

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-03-26 15:22:02
I thought of this in my mind for a while and didnt know where or when to use it. My friend also created it but didnt know that I made it first. He used my name as a nickname for htis msuic site that he was on. But then I found this awesome site and decided this is the perfect place to use it!

-------

Link | by SCHALA on 2006-03-26 16:28:30
Chrono Trigger. I might change my name to Kid though from Chrono Cross. Or Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

woot

Link | by railgun on 2006-03-26 18:40:56
My nickname comes from the weapon railgun.
I like railguns for the idea behind them, even if it's not very practicle.

Link | by Prophet Izaach on 2006-03-26 19:42:05
I wanted to create a name that is ironic to my beliefs and a representation of my hometown.

Prophet Izaach Gavin:

>Prophet Izaach: from a Biblical character, the son of Abraham, Isaac.
>Gavin: an anagram of my hometown, Vigan.

Link | by Lucifer on 2006-03-26 21:24:21
My nickname Lucifer is from a Anime called Saint Beast OVA.

Link | by Dark15 on 2006-03-30 10:15:52
I got my nickname from what I was called in School. I went through my mideval phase and started reading Edger Allen Poe. It suprice me when I found out not any of the other students could comprehend his work They would just call me Dark because they could not understand me. I had no frinds I was like Daria.for any of you who ever watch that show
,surounded by idiots and dimwits almost all my life. The 15 was my age when I join this website.

Link | by Photobucket on 2006-03-30 14:38:28
from my brain^^

Photobucket

Link | by xeroabyss on 2006-03-30 15:20:19
Wow a spot to actually tell this story!
I used to play MechWarrior on line and i started a team called Abyss.
since i was the capt. i decided to call my self Xero,since there is nothing before there is something.

"Everybody on the left FALL BACK N'FLANK AND FRAGG THOSE F*@KERS!!!!!!"

Link | by sai on 2006-04-03 23:11:01
My nickname is just a short form from my username "Saikyou" which means "Strongest"

Link | by Danny Chambers on 2006-04-03 23:36:31
My name is based off of my fanfiction main character, a fallen hero named Ash Avalon. I actually wanted to use my Sakuralover alias here, but for some reason i chose this one. BTW, Sakuralover comes from the fact that I'm very partial to the name and am a big fan of Sakura Kinemoto and Kasugano. I kinda like Sakura Haruno sort of, but she's just so mean and her priorites are not set. Those are the only three Sakuras that I have seen in any anime thus far.

Faeries and anime bishoujos are beautiful.

Link | by Sakura on 2006-04-03 23:40:08
Urm, well my friends now call me Squeaky.

'Cause sometimes when I talk, my voice tends to jump pitches. When I'm really hyper/nervous, my voice gets all high and squeaky.

Link | by sherlock_holmes on 2006-04-04 01:49:40
my friends always call me the spirit of fire. because they always made fun of me. so sometime i always scold them and be cold to them but my friends don't mind that because that is my personility.

Image hosting by Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Link | by »»Ran on 2006-04-04 01:58:10
I think I have posted in this thread... Oh well... I got my nick from Detective Conan.

Link | by Chi on 2006-04-04 09:36:10
MY nickname is part of my name so I just shorted my name to make my nickname.

Link | by Accursed Shadow on 2006-04-04 09:40:04
My Nick name 'AkaItachi'
..should be gotten from the combination of the names
'Akatsuki' and my idol 'Itachi'
Aka means 'Red'.so.i thought why not.AkaItachi XD
some people might mistake it for "As Known As Itachi"..haiz.but its not that bad i guess..

Link | by on 2006-04-04 12:53:51
My name came from the manga Yaiba which was the very first manga i read

Image hosting by Photobucket 'Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours to see,Que sera, sera'

Link | by kUrZwEiL on 2006-04-04 13:08:26
My nickname came from a keyboard brand... (^__^)

Link | by Tessa on 2006-04-04 22:58:53
one word... a kind of flower... something to do with the greek myth...

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 44 Displaying 141 to 160 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0143 seconds at 2024-05-06 13:50:05