Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by on 2009-07-30 03:11:12

Photobucket

Link | by on 2009-07-30 10:32:20
LOL stolen Now that's something i haven't seen for a long time XD

Tales of FC

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-30 12:38:04
Stolie...Highfive~

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-30 23:46:37 (edited 2009-07-30 23:57:49)
Well we all know the Ending of Zeo was on TV and was in Turbo A Power Rangers :U and this new one :U well i just watched this 8 minute ending and its basically bits cut out from all of Zeo and MMPR Season 3 with Sepentera, There Are No Voices and its subtilted, either Kira you didn't see the comments or the message saying it's a hoax, but this guy wrote the plot for Forever Red, so this is good if you just wanna see it for the lols :U unless im wrong well ehh i only ever watched all of MMPR, i never actually watched Zeo and Above the full episodes.

Link | by on 2009-07-31 00:29:59 (edited 2009-07-31 00:43:17)
@Ballz: =O my INFO SOURCES WERE WRONG DX! lol the episode Jason lost his powers was the last ep! There was this site i used to go 2 for episode guides and the description of the final episode was something...not finale like. I just looked up wiki and yup i was wrong this whole time. Oh and there are 2 versions to Scorpion rain and i know the guy who did lord zedd for that episode via PR forum. Nonetheless i like the PR fandom alot more now.

@All:
Rumors are circulating saying RPM is the last season...

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-31 08:03:52 (edited 2009-07-31 08:05:18)
RPM is the Last Season Though? what Rumours lol XD plus I don't want Disney to f*ck up Samurai Sentai Shinkenger different if Saban does it! XD Jason The Red Samurai Ranger! Tommy The Green Samurai Ranger with a constant rivalry!!! Adam The Blue Samurai Ranger and Kimberly as The Pink Samurai Ranger and Katherine as The Yellow Samurai Ranger and bring back Zach as the Orange Samurai Ranger! And have a team up with Rocky, Aisha and Billy as New Mighty Dino Thunder Rangers!

The Dino Thunder Rangers give there power gems to Billy, Aisha and Rocky which fuse into there Morphers and Tommy Gives up Green to Rocky and uses the other Dino Gems red, blue, white, black and yellow to Power Up his Green Ranger Powers! And Summons The DragonZord which Combines with The Samurai MegaZord and Also Combines with the Dino Thunder MegaZord! And all Form to create Dragon Ultra ThunderZord! After Tommy becomes obsessed with Power and Turns on the other Ranger confronting Jason and it climatically end with Tommy's Dark Blade to Jason's neck with both there helmets off and Tommy's Crying for What he's about to do and the screen goes black and you hear a sword fall to the ground!

it leaves us all open mouthed at such a great last season T___T im crying now!

Link | by on 2009-07-31 09:16:15
i would never trust PR again if that happened. Oh god, the forums would be on fire EVERYWHERE. But yes, i am also hearing that RPM is the last season...however, on Wiki, and i quote "Bandai released a statement that "Disney is producing a Season 18 and Bandai America will continue to develop action figures and toys for fans and collectors of all ages."" Sooo, who knows. Maybe they are, maybe the are not. Lets just hope they don't fsck it up. I saw the first episode to RPM, lets just say i was immediately turned off, if seeing previews of the Zords didn't do that when go-onger first premiered.

Link | by on 2009-07-31 13:03:11
@Ballz: Dude that would be such a bada$$ season and would bring back so many fans who lost hope like me. But its Disney were talkin about so fat chance about that happening =/

@Kiba: If there is a season 18, i think its gonna be the last one. When rumors about a final season surface its normally true. If it is though...i pray to god it will be a good season that ends with a bang. I neglected watching Jungle fury, mystic force and RPM but i will watch this final season.

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2009-07-31 22:14:00
to tell you the truth, Mystic Force wasn't THAT bad. However Jungle Fury and RPM are. You couldn't make me watch those with the promise of sex with the girl of my dreams...wait that debatable...but i would hate every second of watching it. And after the sex, I'd forcefully blind myself. But anyways! If RPM was indeed the last season, I'll be keeping up with the subs, and if it isn't, well just one more season for Disney to ruin...woooow that's depressing xDDD

Link | by on 2009-08-01 00:31:53
Id just prefer if they just ended with the production of new seasons and just played all the older seasons starting from MMPR. I also wouldnt mind if they made an Anime version/cartoon version. It would make more sense than just raping yet another sentai ._.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-01 11:51:45
btw the sword falling is after he cut of jason's head... kidding no i cry everytime i read dat cause i know it be an awesome story :U

Link | by on 2009-08-01 13:11:14
RPM is the last season here in the US? o.o oh my.
and in speaking of the red and green ranger didn't one of them gave each other
their power to defeat an enemy cus I'm not too sure if this did happen b4
cus i remember seeing one of them holding both green and red ranger weapon as a
duel wield

Tales of FC

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-02 01:14:01
Tommy gave his dragon powers to Jason, but im sure it was still2 power coins, so Tommy could've gotten his powers back, you know what's stupid before the white ranger came back Jason Used The Green Rangers powers heaps but when Tommy returned as white ranger you never see the Green ranger powers used again until that 1 episode where Tommy has to fight the Dark Spectres Green Ranger.

Link | by on 2009-08-02 09:30:40
Yea true but there was no need for the green ranger powers being used at all after Tommy got his White ranger ones. Most likely Rita or Zedd wouldve attemped to take it away. But! It wouldve been sick if they chose another evil person to be the green ranger.

Link | by red_13 on 2009-08-02 10:05:39
Yea I never understood why they'd pull a move like that.
But I agree Gackt.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-02 15:21:50
@Kira
If they brought in a new evil Green Ranger, I think Saban would've run out of footage to use pretty quickly. I mean, there were no zord fights between the Dragon Zord and the Tiger Zord in Zyuranger/Dairanger. :P
Besides, I think I might've complained if someone other than Jason David Frank was the Green Ranger since he set up his character so well.

Which reminds me, did anyone here know about the Power Rangers card game by any chance?

Link | by on 2009-08-02 22:41:14
I had no idea there was a card game, sounds like it could have been fun tho. As for another green ranger, Jason David Frank was the ultimate green ranger, no one can top him. EVER. Any replacement would have been a step down.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-08-03 01:30:30 (edited 2009-08-03 01:32:26)
well actually i just remembered that the cloned green ranger took his powers with him in the past so Tommy would need a time machine to get em back, tomy rings up the phone sumwhere in 2030, Wes "hello Red Time Force Ranger" Tommy "wes i need your time powers to get my green ranger powers back" Wes "sure tommy" XD

Tommy "ITS MORPHIN TIME!"

Red TimeForce Ranger Power!

Link | by on 2009-08-03 09:38:37

Guys im not kidding when i say this but i had a whole MMPR episode played in my head as a dream and in the dream episode Rocky dies.

My goodness the way it happened was so tragic...i guess, but its still freaking me out Dx

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-08-03 20:13:39
Username:chaosvegeta666
Nickname:drake
Number of PR seasons you have watched: 15 series of sentai from zyuu-overdrive and shinkenger
Favorite Ranger: tommy oliver and ryunosuke (cant decide sorry)
Favorite Villian: Lord Zedd

@Kira
whao bro thats creepy. i had a dream once that me and tommy were fighting an army controled by rita's father and Lord Zedd. and tommy sacked him self to save me, and passed on his power coin to me.

it was sad and wicked at ther same time.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 32 Displaying 141 to 160 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0131 seconds at 2024-05-10 08:29:04