Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link | by bkno9 on 2007-10-03 08:39:40
@arcticdrak

if kay is of the same age as me, she is probably preparing for the exam too T_T

I'm pretty sure kay-san is a guy, judging by his posts. But I guess DA-san already pointed that out, heh XD

anor.. not to throw rumours around.. but what I meant to say is that i hope there's a christmas special, since it's been rumored (or is it true?) that season 2 will come by around winter or so.

Link | by DeAngelus on 2007-10-03 12:38:05
Maybe the christmas special is going to be played in the second season of SHnY ? Could it be ? It can't be .....

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-03 13:01:31
There should be a Christmas special for Suzumiya Haruhi anime.
I have a bunch of pics with Haruhi in nice costume, as well as everyone else.
You've seen a few... in fact, on the first thread, there was one similar.

But, who knows. Maybe there'll be one in the anime, as an actual episode to the series, rather than a special.
That'd be even nicer, and it would be around holiday season, too (Winter 'n' all).

Kay is a guy, and he's around his early 20's for sure. I've known him forever almost (or, as a member of this forum). ^_~`

I've started to read a few rumors about the Christmas thing as well.

Once season 2 releases, the Club thread might get even more active as well since members who are already a part of the club, will have breaks and whatnot from exams in school.

-------

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-04 01:27:48
whoops, i tout he was a girl because of his nick...mistake, my bad. hey those studying at university, good luck!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HARUHISM AND THE IDOL OF MY HEART FOREVER!!!

Link | by otakujerryman on 2007-10-04 17:36:40
esta muy chida la serie perolo rebuelta que esta le da un toque diferente

hola

Link | by DeAngelus on 2007-10-05 01:22:24 (edited 2007-10-05 01:22:50)
@Otakujerryman

English plss , we aren't in Spain ^^ . No one will understand you .

@DA
Key or Kay ? Wait , Kay's a guy ? O__O*

Link | by NeZZuri on 2007-10-05 02:37:29 (edited 2007-10-05 02:37:39)
yup, kay is a guy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A member of [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club !

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-10-05 04:53:51 (edited 2007-10-05 05:32:15)
Surprise! Me back XD. with a few new pics^^(click to enlarge)

Cosplay:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Figurines:

Random Images:

I thought I'll be gone for 3 whole months but it looks like I can access the net every weekends (i still post on weekdays but once or twice or non at all each day since I'm posting with my n-gage qd). Fyi, I wasn't away due to exams ;)

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-05 13:16:43
Key is a girl, Kay (right above me here), is a guy.
Anyways, welcome back (for a little bit at least).
The third random Yuki image would've been godlike hotter if the drawing was more like the actual anime instead of that style (crayon, or sketch, whatever). /droolsanyways~ O.O`

I tried to find mascots before, but I haven't found any yet.
Maybe the place where I got my Konata one, might make Haruhi ones, too.

-------

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-05 19:38:22
that yuki pic looked a bit too mature. i still like the cute type haha. good to have u back kay =]. i like the 1st and 2nd pic of the random pictures, looks cool!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-05 19:51:54
Hey you should get your whatever fixed soon and post your Aya pics you said you were going to post a few pages back or so.
I could search for recent ones with her, but I'm too lazy.

Here's another figurine and some comics:
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Not sure if they're supposed to be in order, but whatever. :3
Oh, and the middle comic is fine. It's not corrupted or anything.

-------

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-10-05 20:46:28
wow you really impress me DA cool ^___^V

i hope that i might have one T__T

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-06 09:41:49
well i wanted to but it can't be helped. its during schooldays and there is no time for the technician to come. my major exam is about 2 wks time too. dun worry man, after my exams, i will be so free that i can spend the whole day in front of the com. by then, my internet connection problem would have been fixed.

Link | by NeZZuri on 2007-10-07 18:29:18
lol what a comic. I really want to laugh but i'm in the library now.. good one DA

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A member of [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club !

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-08 07:35:06
OMG!!! TODAY IS 8th OF OCTOBER!!! U KNOW WHAT THAT IT??? ITS AYA'S BIRTHDAY!!! ok i hereby wish aya hirano success in her career, both as a singer and a seiyuu, and also wish her good health. hope she doesn't have to go to the hospital due to her appendix. Anyway, its her 20th birthday!! SHE JUST COMPLETED HER STAIRWAY TO 20!!! ALL THE BEST TO AYA-CHAN!!! <3

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-08 07:38:29 (edited 2007-10-08 07:41:42)
Yeah, I posted a happy birthday to her on a free Aya fanboard somewhere.
It's like this huge card, and the real member will send it over to her Blog since they're affiliated in some ways, I'unno.

But yeah:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AYA-CHAN!!!
October rocks! There's the new anime that's driving everyone and anyone insane, there's Aya's birthday, and mines in a few days, too. XDXD

-------

Link | by Taura Melchior on 2007-10-08 10:19:00
ah sou desu ka? kyo wa aya-chan no tanjoubi desu ka?
tanjoubi omedettou aya-chan!!!

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-09 05:05:20
oh its really nice of u guys to do that =]
oh yea, i'll wish u a happy birthday in advance since i'm not online everyday. just in case i missed it, u still got my wishes!! XD

tomorrow is a special day too hehe...if u know wat it is, dun give it out haha! anyway, AYA ROX AND yea man, this yr's october seriously rocks lol!!!

Link | by sai on 2007-10-09 07:09:38
Ahh so yesterday was her birthday... Though chances are she won't see this, I sincerely wish her a happy birthday, because she's one of the reasons why i love anime even more now ^^
may she does more amazing works in the future.

So Aya's 20... Heheh, i thought she was younger than me :P

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-09 14:05:03
Hehe, thanks. Aya is young. She's full of talent, she's one hell of a seiyu, and she's like, a goddess in Japan! o^_^o
Hmm, I don't know what tomorrow is, or I might have an idea, but can't remember it... (:\

» [Sai] LOL! Damn... XD

-------

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, ... 33 Displaying 141 to 160 of 667 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0184 seconds at 2024-05-19 03:21:19