Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-26 09:38:23
@Naru
Like Ballz said, all of the rankings are in the very first post of this thread, and it's not that hard to check to see which positions are still open.*
At the moment, all of the ranger positions are filled, so you can't have yellow or black yet.

*As hard as I tried to sound courteous, it really irks me that you asked when you could have simply checked the first post and had your question answered within seconds. I understand that in admitting to this I may seem abrasive, but I want to put the effort into being respectful before inputting my opinions and feelings into my posts.

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by on 2009-07-26 09:59:48
@Naru: Ballz would be happy to make you a ranger avy from any other season =D

Im also gonna discuss with Ballz about having Physcho ranger positions made (Because i love u all) and being a Physcho ranger means you are pure bada$$.

@Schwarz: Glad to have you aboard man!!

@Mokona: Fillout the form on the first page =3

Oh and Speaking of which...I just started on the Physcho Ranger arc in PRIS, I think i died when i seen how Vicious they are X.×

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-26 10:06:50
@Draiken aww man.
@Gackt you haven't seen what they can do.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-26 10:18:06
@Kira
I think that the Psycho Rangers are even more vicious when they get their group name spelled incorrectly. The Physcho Rangers, a normally kind group, will also have you on their "To Rage Upon" list for all of the mean-ness they receive from the In Space Rangers. :D

Just kidding, but it would certainly help to get the correct spelling. :)

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-27 01:06:09 (edited 2009-07-27 01:40:37)
Naru your very touchy about this aren't you :| fine Naru will give you a Special never before seen rank :U

so here it is!

Kira -

Ballz(Thnks :U) -

Naru -

Rangers Get To Control Naru whenever he uses this Avveh :U

Link | by on 2009-07-27 22:42:09
@Draiken: xDD thanx man haha! Last thing i wanna do is piss off those Psycho's.

@Ballz: Kira Kiba Zord?!xD wait so um i control kiba? Or is that the Sentai name?

New topic!!!(Threads die w/e these Dx ): BEST SEASON FINALLE? AND WHY!!

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2009-07-28 07:27:27
@Kira: lol, no im pretty sure thats the name of the Zord, Kira. You cant control me xDD.
@Topic: Best season finale, hmmm...I personally liked the Turbo one, because it shows that theres more coming, and the rangers don't win. also, i didn't like the kid blue ranger, he just seemed like he didn't belong.
@Ballz: for the 5 other rangers, would you do zord avi's that combine to make naru's??? that would be epic.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-28 07:38:57
everybody lets take this slow with de avvies :U im not a genius im just ballz :U i will make new everything but we must wait this group must lasts till 2010 before i start unveiling new stuff :U

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-28 08:46:29
@Ballz ROFL Megazord.

Link | by on 2009-07-28 12:19:32
lol Epic the zords XD nice

Tales of FC

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2009-07-28 13:47:31
LOL, NARU THE MEGAZORD? HAHA ~

Naru you need to use that so the Red Ranger can use you, Lmao.

@All —

Favorite Finale, hmm? I would have to say Turbo too. It set things up
really nice for the next season, and I thought it was sorda funny how
next season TJ had to be shifted from Red down to Blue, rofl.

As far as the kid goes ... Man I can't remember his name, WTF >_>...
Anyway, I thought he was pretty cool, but the whole thing where he "grew"
when he morphed was pretty weird. I thought that could have been done
in a different way.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-28 14:15:19
@Ballz
With all these fans, it shouldn't be hard to make it to 2010 as long as we continue to have engaging topic discussions. (And I have a few in mind for later. ;) )

@Best Finale
Turbo's was cool, but I really liked In Space. Yes, it was shocking to see Zordon die after four seasons of Power Rangers, but it really had that finale feel to it. That things were, sad to say, over. When it comes to finales, especially if I liked a series, I really want them to have a conclusive ending (like In Space did) that makes me sad that it's over yet ends in a satisfactory manner.

Out of the ones I still remember, the one I think is second best would be Lost Galaxy. Terra Venture fulfilled its mission, Miranoi was once again a life-filled planet (was turned to stone at the beginning), Kendrix came back, and the Lost Galaxy rangers lived happily ever after.

Lightspeed Rescue's was okay, I liked Time Force's, and Wild Force was meh. I just finished watching Wild Force two days ago, and some parts were just cheesy (>_> Merrick and Shayla; >_> Alyssa). It was nice to see what happened to the rangers after they resumed their "normal" lives, but only Cole's and Taylor's were interesting. Not sure about Danny's and Max's, but it fit their personalities. (Admittedly, I went "WTF? No Kendall?" XD)

Haven't watched any of Disney's yet, and with the amount of stuff I have to do, I won't be seeing them anytime soon.

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-29 00:06:01
ThunderZords Coming soon as well as Ninja and Shogun Zords, also Category 10's will get the Aquitar Rangers :U

Link | by on 2009-07-29 09:04:35
@Ballz: You are the man =O! Join our convo!

@All: looks like im also with Draiken with this one guys. Turbo was a pretty sick ending nonetheless but Space felt like it really closed the PR series as a whole. It also was so sick how you seen a few old faces like the Allien rangers, The gold ranger, the phantom ranger and the Blue sentarian as well as the old villans come together. I honestly think PR shouldve ended once Zordon Died. I think Lightspeed had a good finale but im still watchin it so well see.

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-29 14:09:43
Space was kinda blah...turbo's was so win.
MMPR's ending was epic to me. But zeo had a win ending too.
Ninja Storm's ending was ok.

Link | by on 2009-07-29 15:10:10
If there is something i noticed about the endings, its that Jungle Fury's ending was a total rip off from Ninja Storm's. So that leads me to my question, which series do you think has the WORST ending??

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-29 15:13:50
Out of the Saban series because I haven't seen any of Disney's, I think the worst ending I've seen would be Wild Force's for the reasons I put in my previous post (I'm still considering it Saban because it started under him).

MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo were all continuations/segues into the next season, so I don't considering them true endings. All I feel they really ended was a season of suits, zords, and enemies.

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-29 16:22:37
The worst one was...Mystic force for me, it just didn't make sense. endings like that are fail.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-29 23:44:49
my favourite endings are MMPR, Zeo, Turbo, In Space and Lost Galaxy as well as Light speed Rescue, all the other rangers ending were either not awesome or McSh*t, Dino Thunder Also excite dme cause of Tommy really i like any series with Tommy in it, i dunt like sum of actors Disney choose for sum of the rangers, you don't see kids go around saying im Max From wild Force but you see kids, teens and adults as the Green, White or Red Ranger from MMPR XD

Link | by on 2009-07-30 00:40:14
@All: Before i was going to say there wasnt a season finale i didnt like but after being on another PR forum...i actually found a season "finale" to Zeo called Scorpion rain (since naru and ballz said they liked the Zeo ending, im assuming theyve seen it b4...?). I cant embed vids on psp but look it up on YT. I wont spoil it but for many ppl like me who wanted an actual Zeo ending, we got it but its not what we expected at all...

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 32 Displaying 121 to 140 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0126 seconds at 2024-05-10 03:09:00