Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-28 14:46:32
@DA
Oh..made mistake, i mean for pict no.3 teehehe.....

@bkno9
yeah2....its sasaki, kuyo and um....argh....it seems i forgot the name of the other two...

@SAI
Yup...but it isn't just a rumors....it's true.

@all
Actually, according to the Novel, Sasaki was the one who should granted a Godlike power. And she also able to create sealed reality, but without the celestial beings (that blue golem). REad the novel to understand what i said, it's very interesting....i keep having a weird thought that the 'slider' (the only type of person suzumiya wished, who hasn't show him/herself) is Kyon himself.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-28 15:01:57 (edited 2007-09-28 15:02:45)
Yeah, I was like..."huh?" XD

"Other Yuki" (not sure which one Sai said) looks like a friggin' devil or something.
Other Mikuru lacks a bit of... uh, "accessories", but she's cute just like the other Haruhi.

-------

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-28 15:41:02
@DA
ahaha...sorry...~__~
Btw, read the novel at baka-tsuki. It's really interesting (if you can handle reading all those pages on your monitor or your printer can print all of them...>.<).
It seems that this time (vol.9), it's an alternate-dimension-related story. I can't wait for vol.10 to be published and translated...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by sai on 2007-09-29 12:12:42
@red
I don't think kyon is a slider at all... Itsuki had stated in the first novel that he is completely normal. At least i can count on that statement. Well, maybe he became a time traveler later on... But basically he's still a normal human. In a sense, isn't that what makes kyon the most unique among SOS dan? Being the only normal one, that is...

He is the main character of the series, therefore he has to be unique. If he turns out to be a slider, then it means that he's no different than the other brigade members, simply a part of Haruhi's wishes, and that's uncool... :P

Link | by on 2007-09-29 13:58:09
woaH~ nice images.. ^o^

@Red: ahaha~ do you mean,, pic #3??

@Sai: ahaha~ I don't think I can say Kyon's normal >.< not saying he's not normal either.. loLzZ~ he's just.. a normal human that isn't really a normal human.. O.O;

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-29 14:11:10
It's more like he's a normal human who gets involved with non-human activities and paranormal events. :3

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-09-29 14:12:15
Uh.. what's the definition for slider again? For me, a slider is one who has the power to go to alternate dimensions in the same time-space, but he/she can't travel thru time.

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-29 15:26:15
@SAI
Yeah...i know that. But please think of it, a person defined as time-traveler isn't only a person who has ability travel trough the time, i think, a person who unwillingly or accidentally travel through the time also called a time traveler.

If that's the case, Kyon is a time-traveler (remember when kyon forced to go back to 3 years ago...er at least twice), and a slider (when Yuki go berserk and recreate the world...kyon transfered into alternate dimension when everything is normal).

@REI
Kyon is just unordinary ordinary human ~___~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-09-29 20:31:27 (edited 2007-09-29 20:32:23)
woah alot of new information. anyway, is the second season coming out in a few months or wks? hmmm... even if it came out i dun tink i will be able to watch it so soon, gotta wait for people to sub them and upload them on youtube T_T, can't wait!

anyway it has been a long time since i've seen kay posting replies here...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HARUHISM AND THE IDOL OF MY HEART FOREVER!!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-29 20:48:33
Quote from arc:
gotta wait for people to sub them and upload them on youtube T_T, can't wait!

That hurts me. Why not dL a.f.k.'s subbed episodes!?
I say a.f.k. since I think they're doing them this year as well, like the first season (and Lucky Star as we all know it... ugh).

I only know it's this winter of this year. I'd say 2-3 months or so, something around that time (if you know when winter is that is).
Kay is on his break now (as you can see on his signature).
The season should be out or nearly out by the time he gets back, although he might be out longer, who knows.

I hope Aya hasn't lost her Haruhi touch. Been watching the first series today in Airing order and it's great.
I only saw three episodes today though, but whatever, I'll get it done. :3
Man, if only it was Summer or I had a longer weekend or something. >.<`

-------

Link | by fhfyeodb on 2007-09-29 21:03:34
@DA: O.o Where did you hear that the second season was going to be out in 2-3 months?
It seems awfully close, and I figure KyoAni would still be backed up with Clannad.

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-29 22:32:12
After doing some real quick research, it does seem close, but a second season is 100% true.
It was announced July 7th, but that's all I know so far.
There's a fake trailer of season 2. It was that 7-7-07 video Kay posted a while back on the first Haruhi image thread.

I'm not sure on the process of the anime as of now.
I also read (on a blog, but is also under "heard" or rumor), that Clannad might be pushed back for this as well.

So now I don't know when season 2 will release for sure. I only heard winter of this year.
I said 2-3 months or so, 'cause we might know more on the actual release of the anime, by then.
And also 2-3 months since Winter does start around then, and yeah I heard (a while back) that the second season will release in "winter" of this year.

But yeah, I just hope things don't get jumped too fast with Clannad's new release 'n' all.
I'll keep and eye out and keep you update on S2.

-------

Link | by fhfyeodb on 2007-09-29 22:46:56
Well, a second season of Haruhi soon would be nice, but I pretty much doubt that Clannad would be pushed back as it's airing on October 4 of this year.
Information courtesy of ANN and Izumo's profile. XD

O.o I wonder what the second season will even about.
It'd be kind of cool if the alternate SOS brigade was put in there. o.o

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-29 23:03:41 (edited 2007-09-29 23:41:25)
Yeah I'd say around November/December until we know more.

[edit] For those who've seen a recently finishing ending, these next two are pretty something:
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Last one got me laughing.

-------

Link | by sai on 2007-09-30 03:11:54
lol... I remember that pic, what an awesome crossover... XD
Come to think of it i think i've seen quite a few haruhi x Higurashi crossovers, especially those that involves tsuruya and mion/shion...

@red & rei
Well... from our point of view of course kyon isn't normal. Nothing is normal once you got involved with haruhi... And in SOS dan's case, who has been hanging around haruhi for a year, being normal is out of the question XD

@red
true, that's why i said "maybe he can be called a time traveler, but basically still a normal human", since he just got dragged by the other not-so-normal members

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-09-30 10:01:53
Come to think of it, a lot of animes have a Christmas special episode thrown into the series i.e., that particular episode has Chrismassy connotations or deals with Christmas itself. And that episode is usually slotted to be shown on 24th/25th December in Japan @_@

Hmm...

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-30 10:03:09
Wow, that's big news to me. I have a bunch of pics relating with Christmas with Haruhi and other characters.
Haruhi's Christmas suit is niceeeee... O.O` /drools~

-------

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-10-02 01:15:46
oh i have some pics about christmas related to haruhi, however, is the haruhi special episode on christmas?? i haven watch it be4...

@DA: well i'm sure aya wun lose her touch on voice-acting haruhi. I BELIEVE IN HER OH YEA!!! lol. if as u said, the 2nd season will be out in about 2-3 mths time, then i think i will be able to watch it without any worries cos by tat time, my exams would have been over!!! oh yea.

hmmm, wonder where kay went. if kay is of the same age as me, she is probably preparing for the exam too T_T. man exam seriously sucks lol, guess i said that many times already haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HARUHISM AND THE IDOL OF MY HEART FOREVER!!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-10-02 13:14:51
I think Kay's in his early 20s (university age or so).
He just... took a break. He'll be back by the end of the year or so, no worries.

I think the Christmas special is this year, so it hasn't come out yet.
I also think Aya-chan will do fine. She's very talented. :3

-------

Link | by NeZZuri on 2007-10-02 21:00:18 (edited 2007-10-02 21:00:39)
Univesity life eh.. I'm also studying in one now.. but I'm only 18 :)
By 2-3 months time this thrend WILL be very much lively like last time..
hail Haruhiism !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A member of [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club !

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 33 Displaying 121 to 140 of 667 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0115 seconds at 2024-05-27 17:31:43