Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by Hitomi on 2009-11-05 12:59:56
minna-san, arigatou <3

this competition been so much fun! i couldn't have done it without everyone's support, the judges' comments, and pame's awesomeness. It's because of gendou idol that i pushed myself, and i'm glad i improved throughout the competition. [i've also learned to not touch another song with harmonies unless i'm feeling ultra ambitious...]

@lucy: your entry was so sweet. the song was an old favorite of mine, and i'm glad you made such a lovely version of it.

@SS: ah, my dear. you were always there when i needed someone to sob to XD many hugs and thanks for all the support^^

Link | by vedalken on 2009-11-05 14:38:21
I want to say congratulations to all of us who participated this year. I think we all did a great job, and I can't wait to compete against you all next season. (Although I should deeply apologize to the people in the groups after mine for not listening to your entries. I didn't have much time with balancing college and stuff to listen and be supportive of everyone, so I'm sorry for that. Still, singing and letting the entire community hear you takes a lot of courage, so great job for putting yourselves out there! ^_^ )

The finalists had a lot of great entries and I can't wait to see how the death match will be. ^_^

Until next season where I hope to improve further (all while expecting not to make it past prelims again. XD )

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by Lily chan on 2009-11-05 15:36:03
KYAAAAAAAAAA *o* congratulations sistaa!!!
i'm so proud of youu T-T ...against all the difficults, you put all your heart in that last songs, and you made it! T-T waaa

and congrats to all who participated! :D This was a great season, full of talented singers n__n ...and thank you Pame chan for the chance and all the enthusiasm you put on it ^^

OMG!!! if this season was amazing o.o, i can't imagine how the Death Match will be >w< ...i'll be waiting to hear you again guys!^^

Link | by on 2009-11-06 06:02:02
Yaay~ Congratulations Lucy~!!! <3
Your song was absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations again <3 <3

Everyone had really good finals entries, And it was a lot of fun to compete.
I think I got an ulcer from the suspense a little XD, but that's what makes it so fun ^_____^.
Mmm, hemorrhaging-ly delicious.

Also thank you to the judges for the comments and everyone else for listening X3
The Death Match sound like fun too, I'm looking forward to it.

✮ ✩ Check out my ✮ Muscles! ✩ ....✩ I mean, YouTube! ✮ ✩ ★

Link | by on 2009-11-06 20:09:25
congrats luigi

Link | by darkhades on 2009-11-09 07:03:57 (edited 2009-11-09 07:04:25)
CONGRATULATIONS LUCY !! nice job ..and thks for everyone who made this idol contest season 4 so interesting and fun.. now improve your skills and put all your effort and i hope to see ya again in the next season../claps well done and thks again. now lets wait for the death match! XD

Link | by on 2009-11-09 18:03:26
Congrats Lucy *throws a Bouquet (if i spelled that right)*
Can't wait till the next Idol +__+

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2009-11-09 20:25:38 (edited 2009-11-10 18:00:35)
thank you for participating in this contest!

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED, THE DEATH MATCH THREAD IS OPEN NOW. PLEASE CHECK THAT ONE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

THANKS!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 1001 to 1008 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0442 seconds at 2024-04-18 01:45:15