Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by on 2009-07-23 08:25:37
@Die yea XD i know

@shuy haha shu

Tales of FC

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-23 15:20:09
Well since the Black Ranger position is still open, may I have it? I might as well before someone else takes it. :D

Also, I still have the link Ballz put up before it got removed, so if he happens to be too busy, I can provide the link. Just send me a message to let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

@Kira
What a story. I wish I had friends like that...

@Jc's video
Quite amusing, and perhaps very scary to the poor man assaulted by costumed people. However, I'm really mad at whoever titled it. The costumes were taken from Denjiman which has no footage taken from it for Power Rangers. Get it right! >_<
/rant*
Sorry about that. I'm really passionate when it comes to distinguishing one series from another. Yes, Power Rangers is based off of various Super Sentai series, but at least be accurate as to what is Power Rangers and what isn't because that was NOT Power Rangers!
/rant again**

-Draiken Talkos

*I don't remember the older series' costumes enough to make the connection to Denjiman, but I've heard the themes enough to recognize the series.
**Sorry. Got carried away there. ^_^""

Link | by on 2009-07-23 16:09:59
@Draiken: haha dude i dont blame you for being that way xD! I nearly went ape Shi* when i was watching Power rangers in space on YT and a noob said the Zeo ranger powers and the MMPR powers (if i remember clearly) were gone xD! It urks me when people say things about PR so recklessly...

@Shuy: Dude yes!! Me and Ballz can use some back up xDD I remember me and Ballz almost got booted by Miko in various occasions hahaha!

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2009-07-23 21:02:59
@ Jc —

LOL I fainlly got my highspeed back and watched that video,
just ROFL, man, if that happened to me, I'd fight my way out O_O

@ Draiken —

I may hit you up for the link Soon; Ballz needs to just PM the
links when he gets them all done, to whomever wants them.

@ Kira —

I shall do what I can, just gotta get us all there at the same time!

Oh, and an idea for the next time you update the rosters, you could
add in the Ranger Avatars and then add our names beside it. Just to
add some more spice and flare to the page -- Which I noticed doesn't
have me sporting the Red Ranger title O_O ... Zordon we need help :O

Rofl ~

Link | by on 2009-07-23 21:25:51 (edited 2009-07-23 21:29:23)
@Shuyin; xD we all have different time Zones so thats kinda hard haha! And ill update you as the red ranger when i get on my comp asap. If i try to on psp...half of the first thread will be deleted due to limited amount of words/letters a psp can type Dx

Oh and guys! I was thinking and one way we can spice this thread up is by...um xD ATTEMPTING TO MAKE OUR OWN PR SERIES! Just for fun lol

Edit: Draiken! You can be black ranger! and if our current yellow ranger doesnt show soon, ill open up that slot =O

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-24 13:45:54 (edited 2009-07-24 13:46:36)
*Random squeal of joy*
I took Facebook's "What Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Character Are You?" quiz.
I'm Billy! Woo!
*collapses from happiness*

-Draiken Talkos

(See this to explain Draiken's joy.)

Link | by on 2009-07-24 13:51:23 (edited 2009-07-24 13:51:55)
lol can i be black ranger??? can i can i pleaaase??? or whatever position is open?

Link | by on 2009-07-24 17:50:18
@Kiba: Draiken asked first Dx sorry bro but hey i mean the yellow Ranger position is open haha and in Ninja storm the yellow ranger was a guy so that wouldnt be so much of a problem XDDD

@Draiken: xDDD hey there man dont die on us here lol!!! I took the what ranger are you quiz and i got the "special ranger" hahaha!!!

Link | by on 2009-07-24 18:16:25
in most original sentai, Yellow was a guy, so i'll take yellow!

Link | by on 2009-07-24 18:51:38
Your wish has been granted XDDD

Now Pame is the only official lady back bone in the group LOL

New Topic: Considering how well we all love/loved power rangers, if the power rangers started airing now in 2009 instead of back in the 1990'S would you watch it? (I been dying to ask that question for so long XD)!!!

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-24 19:35:19 (edited 2009-07-24 19:38:12)
@Kira
To be perfectly honest, no. :/

Even without Power Rangers influencing my childhood, I would be thinking that it was silly and ridiculous if the franchise began in 2009, and if Disney was starting off the franchise with RPM (this year's series), I wouldn't be able to watch it on TV anyway. If forced to or if extremely bored, I'd watch a few episodes, but I wouldn't enjoy it very much.

For instance, I'm rewatching and getting around to finishing Power Rangers Wild Force. So many moments where I just groan at the silliness or perhaps the actors'/actresses' tones of voice. If I had just watched it without any prior experience with Power Rangers, I would have stopped after the first few episodes. It's really just nostalgia and childhood experience that stops me from completely disliking the series. :/

Since Power Rangers came out in the 90s and was owned by Saban, I had the benefit of growing up with it and being able to watch it as often as I could. At this point, not so much. Up until this past fall, I didn't have the Internet connection to catch up on episodes even if I wanted to, so I'm glad Haim Saban was inspired by Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger and started Power Rangers.

Link | by on 2009-07-24 21:45:52
In Response: With the way the past 2 or 3 seasons have been, no i would not. However, if it was Saban producing them in 2009, then maaaybe. But i agree with Draiken, it would mostly be out of nostalgia.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-25 05:54:38
i wouldnt watch it now either cause i grew up with the Rangers and Tommy i would just think it stupid and the teen/young adults pretending to be high skool kids in skool and using morphers to transform into rainbow coloured heros, but without it i woulda never have known about super sentai or kamen rider so i kinda glad i watched it :U and with out i wouldnt be able to make those awesome morphers :U i think ill post the templates soon :U for em

Link | by on 2009-07-25 05:56:17
omg! Mokona loves Power Rangers!! I used to watch it A LOT :3

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-25 06:12:20
ooh can I get Blue?

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-07-25 21:34:51
Jc has blue, btw guys if you wanna check the rankings, the very first post has all the rankings and stuff, and eventually we will have battle for Jack, Queen and King Positions! BY TRADING THE POWER! except White(kira) And Green(me) stay :U

Link | by on 2009-07-25 21:43:55 (edited 2009-07-25 21:49:22)
@Ballz: I know just the spot to battle xD!!

@Rest of you: Wow haha am i the only one who'd watch it?! xD Im one who loves to try out new things and trust me if i seen MMPR now, id most likely be hooked! I mean especially now with how shi*tty cartoons are, PR to me would be like the new age Saturday morning fail cartoons savior. Yea the first few episodes might be dry and Cheezy but once they get to the green ranger story and begin to form a storyline, I wont wanna stop watching at all! SMH!!!

Link | by on 2009-07-25 22:23:52
Form to fill out:
Username:schaz
Nickname:schaz
Number of PR seasons you have watched: from mighty to Overdrive (still watching the overdrive in the TV; air every Sunday 9am^^)
Favorite Ranger: time force's special ranger (w/ black and red color; join the Special episode I tell you below^^)
Favorite Villian:Green Ranger
Favorite Episode: Special Episode in the Wild Force which contains 10 red rangers^^

Link | by vedalken on 2009-07-26 08:12:15
@Kiba
Seeing MMPR now wouldn't be very likely because Saban got his inspiration to make Power Rangers when he visited Japan and discovered Zyuranger.

Of course, now that I think of it, what if Saban did RPM instead of Disney after discovering Go-onger? In which case, I think I might get into it if it was interesting enough because I remember liking Beetleborgs and Mystic Knights back in the '90s (which were also done by Saban). I'm going to need to watch RPM sometime soon if I want to make a solid opinion about it, though...

Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-26 08:13:48
Well can I have yellow or black?

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 32 Displaying 101 to 120 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0116 seconds at 2024-05-10 08:12:24