Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by on 2009-10-30 23:18:37
Aahahaa I did misspelled that...My bad XD

Fixed now :)

Soooo...scores are coming soon...

NEWS:

Finalists from Season 4, you are selected to compete in the Death Match, which is a competition between the finalists from Season, 1, 2 , 3 and 4. There will be challenges and other surprises. Please, if you wish not to compete, let me know ASAP.
I will need a song from all of you by Friday next week. You can actually pick any song that you have sung previously in any other Gendou Idol season, or use your final entry from this season. I highly suggest you pick a song that got you high scores or a song in which you know you did a very good job. The death match is...after all what it is called...A DEATH MATCH and it is not an easy contest ^-^

Soo...Let me KNOW ^-^

THANKS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by supersheba on 2009-10-31 14:23:40
Pame, can we do a new song too or does it have to be an old one? I'm so not happy with my old ones. XD

Link | by on 2009-11-02 02:36:26
when will the results be coming out??

i'm really excited you know..
i've been checking onto this site everytime..

i cheer all of the contestants..
do your best..
ganbare minna!!

Link | by on 2009-11-02 13:25:16
THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON WEDNESDAY :D

SS: Yes, you can totally record a new one ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by supersheba on 2009-11-03 12:26:44
Hitomi-chan, I agree with you. I don't think the song selection in finals was bad at all. Many people, such as you, chose very challenging pieces.

Pame: Thanks for replying so quickly! I was like, "BUT I HATE MY OTHER RECORDINGS GAAAH!" So I am relieved that I can attempt a new one.

Link | by lisa22 on 2009-11-04 03:20:00
wow o__o amazing entries!!! @__@

goodluck SS san!! :D cant wait to listen to your new song =3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic thanks manglez :)

Link | by MiYU on 2009-11-04 05:07:42
please sign me up!!

Link | by on 2009-11-04 05:11:35
i'm here again..

its already wednesday night here..

i'm excited to see the results..

too bad i have to wait again till tomorrow..

looks like we don't have the same timezone.. jajaja..

goodluck to all finalists again..
wish u the best of luck!!

i'll be checking this site tomorrow..
i'll try to be up early to see if the results are posted..

i'm what u call ur avid fan.. jejeeje...

gud nyt

Link | by on 2009-11-04 12:23:26 (edited 2009-11-04 19:35:06)
OH AND FINALISTS...ABOUT THE DEATH MATCH, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE USING A PREVIOUS ENTRY OR A NEW ONE . IN THE CASE OF A NEW SONG, THEN I WILL NEED ONE BY THIS WEEKEND.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

RESULTS---FINALS! GOOD JOB EVERYONE....WE HAVE THE LUCKY WINNER!!! :D
JUDGE PAME
Hitomi
S.Selection:5 Interpretation:5 Technique:4.5 P.Appreciation:5
TOTAL: 19.5
Comment: Wow, that song was a challenge. I love all the voices you made, the harmonies were great. You definitely outdid yourself here and I am super proud of you.

Kona
S.Selection:4 Interpretation:4 Technique:4 P.Appreciation:5
TOTAL: 17
Comment: You have a very nice voice and your transmit emotions just well. You have good technique, good vibrato, but no dynamics. Everything sounds the same to me, which makes this a very nice song, but not very impressive.

Shikamachu
S.Selection 4.5 Interpretation 4.5 Technique 5 P.Appreciation 5
TOTAL: 19
Comment: It was a nice song and it went well with your voice. I still want to hear you sing a slow ballad, I want to hear your voice a bit more clear, more emotion into it, more power. I really have no much to tell you. You did a great job. I am expecting a great things from you at the Death Match.

Miky
S.Selection:4.5 Interpretation:5 Technique:4 P.Appreciation:4.5
TOTAL: 18
Comment: Miky I must repeat that I love how much emotion you put into your voice and it really transmits. Your voice has a lot of presence and I really enjoy listening to you. Sadly, there were some things throughout the song that were not perfect, but even with those little mistakes, I was smiling at the end of your performance. I can't wait for what you will do in the Death Match.

Rubysakura
S.Selection:3.5 Interpretation:4 Technique:4 P.Appreciation:4.5
TOTAL:16
Comment: You know when I read the title of the song...I almost pull my hair out of my head. There is something about this song..I don't know, I guess it is challenging, but gosh, it's hard to pull off. You have a great voice, but I feel this song was not the best choice. You felt a bit behind the music a couple of times, went flat a bit, and in the climatic part of the song, you sort of held back which made me scream in frustration because I was expecting the big scream!! I still want to hear a heart breaking ballad from you and more judges agree with me. I think you have the voice to pull off a very strong slow song.

Capri
S.Selection:3 Interpretation:3.5 Technique:3 P.Appreciation: 3.5
TOTAL: 13
Comment: I really didn't like this song. It wasn't the right choice for finals. Your semis entry was a thousand times better and I wish you could have done something alike.

Eeriechan
S.Selection:4 Interpretation:4.5 Technique:5 P.Appreciation:5
TOTAL: 18.5
Comment: You have a beautiful voice and great technique but this song didn't really do it for me, I think I was expecting something more impressive, this was not bad at all though, this was actually a very nice entry, but I guess because you have so much talent I had higher expectations.

Lucy
S.Selection 5 Interpretation 5 Technique 5 P.Appreciation 5
TOTAL: 20
Comment: I really don't know what to say. This was simply beautiful, sweet, full of emotion. You really did an amazing job with the harmonies. I enjoyed this entry SO MUCH. Congratulations, you got my first perfect score.
PAME'S WINNER: LUCY
2nd Place: Hitomi

JUDGE JOSH
Hitomi
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 4.5 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 15.5
This one was definitely an ambitious pick. Lots of runs and harmonies to conquer and the song has a operatic overtone. It's a tone that you pick up at the song goes on, but don't quite have down at the beginning of the song. You seem to have some near misses with pitch and depend heavily on your head voice on those high notes. Thing is, your head voice has a strong nasal undertone that goes against the feel of the song. Take hold of those high tones and drag them down into your core before letting them go and you'll produce a fuller, greater sound.

Kona
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Overall Score: 14
You present this piece with a sense of empty longing and begin to let hope bleed into your voice. You have very nice technique and tone. It drives me crazy, however, that you never get very far past that melancholic feeling. The instrumental backing opens up and becomes something of hope. You start to open up, but never truly do. I know that you can and I know that you know how to, so I'm not going to coach you on that. I'm just going to say this: Sing your songs as if you're feeling what's being said and singing it live, every time. Otherwise, the truth of the performance is lost.

Shikamachu
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Overall Score: 20
You absolutely attacked this song. Your vibrato and tone, in particular, are immaculate. I don't know what else to say aside from, Great job~! That was damn near perfect...

Miky
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3.5 Personal Appreciation: 3
Overall Score: 12.5
You sing this entire song through your nose... I do believe that'd be a personal peeve of mine. Because of it, you lack power for a powerful song. However, you carry the upbeat tone of the song well. Rather that bottle up your voice in your throat and release it from your nose on those higher notes, producing this timid, mousey sound, you should move that bottle down to your core (diaphragm) and release it from your throat. It'll reach your mouth and nose in due time with a grand, firce tone of confidence.

RubySakura
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 16
This is a tough song to pull off for the simple fact that everyone knows it and knows it well. God Knows how many times I've heard this song. In order to pull it off without sounding bad, you have to do just as well (or better) than the original singer. That said, I feel you did better in many all but the aspects of power and confidence. Still, you took the song and rocked it. I won't lie... You totally botched the bridge. But you did well by this song.

Capri
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2.5 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Overall Score: 10.5
You have some sour flats in there every now and then that really hurt the performance. All-in-all, it's a very difficult - albeit late 80ish - piece to perform. I think it may simply be a bit more difficult that you can easily manage. Perhaps with some more rehearsing, this could have been done well.

Eeriechan
There's a very gradual building of heart in this performance that I absolutely adore. You set the stage by whispering into the ear of your listener, leaving them unsure about you and your intentions, then pull them into a passionate embrace. I believe that this was the point of the song when it was written. Your technique and tone are also great. This was beautifully done.

Lucy
This is a very sweet performance that actually moves me to fond sentimental feelings. Your harmonies are the cleanest blend that I've yet to hear from this competition. Wow... Honestly, this is an absolutely gorgeous piece.
JOSH'S WINNER: TRIPLE TIE, BUT HE INFORMED THAT IS HE HAD TO CHOOSE ONE THEN IT WAS LUCY
2ND Place: Shikamachu, Eeriechan
JUDGE BENNY
Hitomi
S.Selection:5 Interpretation:4.5 Technique:4.5 P.Appreciation:5
TOTAL:19
Comment: You knew how to use your voice with this song. I am impress with all the harmonies you tried, even if someone of them were a bit pitchy.

Kona
S.Selection:5 Interpretation:3.5 Technique:3.5 P.Appreciation:4.5
TOTAL: 16.5
Comment: This is a beautiful song and your voice matches it. It makes me happy when you sing a Christian song. However, I feel that this time you didn't explore your voice as well as previous entries. You sort of sounded too plain and there were some notes quite weak.

Shikamachu
S.Selection:4 Interpretation:4 Technique:4.5 P.Appreciation:4
TOTAL: 16.5
Comment: Your technique is almost perfect. My complain is that you sound too nasal. Try to work on sounding more natural.

Miky
S.Selection:5 Interpretation:5 Technique:4 P.Appreciation:4
TOTAL: 18
Comment: Lovely song, but watch the end of your phrases you go flat and that is unacceptable, specially in finals. I feel like your voice gets tired very quick, so practice a lot to get rid of that weakness because you could have done magical things with your tool, which is your voice.

Rubysakura
S.Selection:3 Interpretation:4 Technique 3.5 P.Appreciation 3.5
TOTAL: 14
Comment: Um. I can hear that you have a good voice and potential, but I don't think this kind of music helps or does any justice to your voice. You were flat and pitchy and you could not reach the high notes properly, so why choose a song like this for finals? You could have nailed some other song and take the title, but you missed the chance. Seriously, you have great, great opportunities with your voice, you have a great vibrato, great tone, so try and pick better songs in the future.

Capri
S.Selection:3 Interpretation:3 Technique:3 P.Appreciation:3
TOTAL: 12
Comment: Estas un poco desafinada, sobre todos en las armonias. Esta cancion no fue una buena eleccion. La traduccion suena un tanto forzada, el fraseo sobre todo. La verdad, tu voz no es mala, tienes potencial y he escuchado mejores interpretaciones tuyas, pero esta no es una de ellas. Trans: You are a bit offtune, the harmonies too. This song was not a good choice. The translation sounds a bit forced, especially the phrasing. To be honest, your voice is not bad, you have potential and I have heard better songs from you, but this was definitely not one of them.

Eeriechan
S.Selection:4 Interpretation:5 Technique:5 P.Appreciation:4.5
TOTAL:18.5
Comment: A beautiful song, beautifully sung. Like I told another contestant, you have the power to show off and pretty much win this season, you are that talented, but I felt this song was weak for the final entry.

Lucy
S.Selection 4.5 Interpretation 5 Technique 5 P.Appreciation 5
TOTAL: 19.5
Comment: I am surprised, not only did you play the guitar, but worked those harmonies to almost perfection. Good job.
BENNY'S WINNER: LUCY
2nd Place: Hitomi
JUDGE CHARLOTTE
[Hitomi]
Comment: This song is really great and you did an absolutely fantastic job of it. When I was listening to this I got chills up and down my entire body. I just loved this so much. The emotion you put into it is wonderful and I loved the harmonies. Great job!
Total: 20/20

[Kona]
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: This was really great! I liked it even more than the Hosanna song and I really liked that one. You went off key a couple of times, but overall this was just fantastic. I love your voice so much.
Total: 19/20

[Shikamachu]
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: I still really like your voice, but I felt like this entry wasn't as strong as your other two. You still did a really great job, though!
Total: 19/20

[Miky]
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You have a really good voice, but I didn't really like this song with it. There were a few of the higher notes where your voice sounded unpleasant. This was okay but I think you could've done better with a different song.
Total: 13/20

[Rubysakura]
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I honestly cringe whenever I see that someone has chosen this song. :p This wasn't bad but it kind of seemed like you were behind the music a couple of time, like you were holding some of the notes out too long. It really stood out when the background singers were ahead of you. Also, you started going flat after the modulation.
Total: 13/20

[Capri]
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: This is a song I'm very familiar with and I freaking love Kodomo no Omocha. It was interesting hearing it sung differently than it was intended to be. There were quite a few times when you were flat, and overall this song just isn't very impressive for a competition.
Total: 9/20

[Eeriechan]
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
comment: You have such a pretty voice, and this was pretty well done. It's really nice to listen to, and it's a beautiful song, but I felt it didn't really show off all of your potential. I really love your voice, though.
Total: 15/20

[Lucy]
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: This was really pretty and you have such a pretty voice. This was a really pretty and mellow song and it was really nice to listen to.
Total: 17/20
CHARLOTTE'S WINNER: HITOMI
2nd place: Shikamachu-Kona

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! :D CONGRATULATIONS LUCY, YOU ARE THE NEW GENDOU IDOL!!!
Congratulations to Shikamachu and Hitomi who got 2nd and 3rd :)
PLEASE GIRLS, PREPARE FOR THE DEATH MATCH, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE USING A SONG FROM THIS SEASON OR A NEW ONE( IF IT IS NEW, THEN I NEED IT BY THE WEEKEND)

Lucy: 19.13
Shikamachu: 18.62
Hitomi: 18.5
Eeriechan: 18
Kona: 16.62
Miky: 15.37
Rubysakura: 14.75
Capri: 11.13

THE DEATH MATCH STARTS VERY, VERY SOON WITH LUIGI, SEASON 3 WINNER, SHIOYEE, SEASON 2 WINNER AND GREAT GREAT FINALISTS. PREPARE FOR A DEATHLY COMPETITION!!

Link | by Jocelyn on 2009-11-04 19:52:13
I knew it!! I knew it!! I knewwwww iiiiiiit!!
CONGRATULATIONS LUCYYYYYYYY!!!!
You're THE best!!!! Yey!!! I'm so happy!! *0*
Woooooooo!!!

Hyun Sign ^-^

Link | by Marianne on 2009-11-04 19:55:40
Aasdsfagsasa Congratulations, Lucy!!!! You finally made it!!! That was absolutely gorgeous ;w; Congrats to Eri too!!! Your interpretation made me cry, and Capri you just have that soulness in your voice, you must exploit that side of you >w< Good job everyone!! Great season!

Link | by eeriechan on 2009-11-04 20:01:29
KASDHLKASS!!!! YAY LUCYY!!!!! You rock on girl!!! =D Congrats!!!~~
Thanks to the judges again, specially to Pame and judge Josh!! Can I hug you?? xDD
I think I have in mind a new song for the DM, I'll give it my all =D!!! See you there~

Bossun~ *glomp*

Link | by emph on 2009-11-04 20:21:24
Yey! Congratulations to the new Gendou Idol! Lucy!!
Your last song was amazing!

Now It's over and I have to say some words.
Rubysakura is a great singer, with the first song, I was captivated! But, the last song... you can do it better!
Then, at semifinals Eeriechan was my favorite! I heard some songs from you of youtube but I didn't pay attention, when you sing "besame mucho" I though "what's happens? She's great! A lot of potencial"
Lucy at the semifinals sang with different tone and I liked it, but it was the last song that I really like her song.
I like the Capri's voice!!
And all the contestants are great! Y quiero seguir oyendolos!

Sorry for my mistakes! So sorry

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by Ani on 2009-11-04 20:52:32
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it!!!!
oh my friend I`m so proud ToT!
I feel like my sister has won (dont't get upset lily xD)
Congratz lucy
you really deserve it >. like I told you, you made me cry with that performance u_ú

Link | by nyghtwalker on 2009-11-04 21:52:09
I KNEW IT!!!!!! YEEES YEAAHH!!!!! THAT'S WUT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT... YESSSS!!!! LUCYYYY CONGRATULATIOSN YOU ARE THE IDOL!!!!!! X3

WHOOOOHOOO!!!! >w<

Link | by yuricat on 2009-11-04 22:36:35
Congratulations to everybody! You all did a really fantastic job and it was a lot of fun judging this. There are so many talented people here, so how could I not have fun, right?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Link | by lisa22 on 2009-11-05 06:38:56
congratulations Lucy :D i put your last entry in my ipod, its that good!!!!!!
:D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic thanks manglez :)

Link | by supersheba on 2009-11-05 09:47:18
Congrats to everyone, and congrats to Hitomi especially! You did such a great job and improved so much since the last competition. Good luck in the death match. I'mma have to watch out for you during death match.

I hope I don't seem offensive to anyone. It's not that I didn't like other people's entries, but I've been talking to Hitomi since the last competition and watching her progress. :D Everyone did a great job.

Pame: Is it possible to send the new entry on Sunday sometime, since that is the weekend, but would allow me to recover from my cold. (I GET THEM AT THE WORST TIMES! D: )

Link | by lucyblossom on 2009-11-05 10:46:52
OMG!! T_____T I'm almost crying, RLY RLY RLY THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!
I swear, I never imagined i could be the GI, specially this season, with so many awesome contestants and friends >.< still I can not believe it...

Congrats, Shikamachu, Hitomi and all the finalist as well *0*
Hitomi!! I agree with SS, you've improved a lot!! I absolutely loved your last song *-* (with such beautiful harmonies, I have to try it too someday *0*), congratulations!!!
I loved Miky's song too *-* I told your entry was gonna be gorgeous, and yeeey!! it was!!!... and OMG!! TuT the song of eEriechan... beautiful! beautiful done! *-* i adore that style of yours ;w; waaaaaa I could write here so many things...

Thank you everyone for your support, Bossuuuuu! ;w; arigatoooo!!! Joce, Ani, Eri, Luigi sempai, Emph... arigato minna san ;w;
Specially, thanks to the judges... waaa ;w; Pame, Josh!! *hugs* THANK YOU T--T I feel very honored with your comments ;w; you're great!! and... and...

GOSH!!... can I write in spanish?? I can't think in english anymore T---T
*abasha* waaaa gracias a todos por el apoyo >.< JAMAS me imagine este resultado, yo solo hice lo que pude y obedeci a las seniales divinas (lol)... waaa es que, sobretodo con esta ultima cancion, no se imaginan el show que fue poder grabarla >.< para empezar, estaba enferma y ademas no tenia el tiempo suficiente, la guitarra la grabe super fugazmente al igual que la voz ;w; estaba triste porque pense que iba a ser otra final en vano pero, pero... bueno, esto tmb lo tomo como una leccion para mi, de que no importan los problemas en los que uno se encuentre, las cosas que uno haga valen mil veces mas si se hacen con todo el esfuerzo y sobretodo, con todo el corazon (disculpen mis choros, pero es lo que siento).

A ver ahora que pasa con el DM xD... n.nU OMG...

WAAAAA CONGRATS EVERYONE AND THANK YOUUUU *-*

Link | by on 2009-11-05 12:41:29
Lucy!! Wow!!! Congratulations girl!!

I've always loved your voice since Season 3, and you did it! You really nailed it with your final song..

All the finalists of this season have raised the standard now, from the new contestants and from the previous season. (eEriechan: I thought your cover of Besame Mucho was amazing.... I've even downloaded it XD)

Hitomi and Miky: you guys improved sooooo much since last season... wow! Congrats!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 981 to 1000 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0397 seconds at 2024-04-30 18:18:28