Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by Marianne on 2009-10-25 13:32:07
Congratulations to all those who make it to the finals!! Specially my dears eERIechan and Lucy, you did it great girls, I love you both! And now I don't know which one to vote, I may not vote this time 'cause I can't decide...Monix, Capri, Karla, Lily, Karime, sorry, I can't pick one of you T___T

Link | by emph on 2009-10-25 13:50:29
Oh my, the judge's assessment was divided.
[I tried to say: que la calificación del jurado estaba dividida, tenían diferentes opiniones con el mismo participante!]

I vote for Capri!!! good choice, great voice, great song!
I'd like to vote for HKSUX, but I can vote for only one.

Congratulations to the finalists!!!!

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by on 2009-10-25 14:39:30
I go for CAPRI.. I think her voice sounds nice and I like the melody of the song she sang.. Its suits her in my point of view..

I vote for CAPRI..

Link | by Kurosuke on 2009-10-25 15:02:08
Congratulations LUCY *___*

OMG... i really don't know what to do now :|
My vote goes for... MONIX, cause is kinda difficult to coice by myself so i'll vote for the best possition in the list (fandubbers)

Good Luck !! n_n

Atte Kurosuke

Link | by ayanami_nge on 2009-10-25 15:51:33 (edited 2009-10-25 16:10:59)
OMFG Cngratulaions you r really good guys , this is a really dificult detition...ñam ñam but yes, I vote for Monix She is great and she is also a really awesome singer whit out the tecnology, edition, and all that stuff..I think that is an important thing well ,,Good luck everyone!!!
Xoxo

Firma You can erase someone of your mind, getting them out of your heart is another story

Link | by ashestoashesjc on 2009-10-25 16:21:23
Hahaha! Well, I guess this is the end of my road. I'm not getting very many votes, but this was fun! I can't believe I made it this far! You judges are amazing. And yesss, my vibrato... silly, silly me. Thank you guys! Can I vote for myself? While I find it a little conceited, I'd like to not end up with no votes. xD

- Ashe <3

Link | by Marianne on 2009-10-25 16:33:47
Oh, by the way, I forgot to say something that I found a little confusing, I don't think it's fair to contestants to be compared if their voices sound alike, 'cause then it's like their individual effort doesn't matter,I just think in the case of Lucy, judge Benny should have just graded the way she pulled off the song and not if she sounded like Lily, 'cause in the end, they're two different people, with 2 different songs and different interpretations.

Link | by Ani on 2009-10-25 16:37:20 (edited 2009-10-25 16:37:48)
I knew it, that song is horrible, but because I was sick and I didn't have enough time to record something I kill all my chances (hahaha xD) but well it was fun and always the critics helps to improve and I'm going to try to apply all the advices of the judges and I wanna thanks all of them because of their patient =)

Ok... and my vote is for Lily!!!! oOo

Link | by lucyblossom on 2009-10-25 16:43:23
OMG .___. I rly don't know what to say, except thank you so much everyone for your support ;w;

@ Judge Benny: Se que el sonar parecido es inevitable pero... sonar igualito? .__. y empatarnos por ello?... entonces debo tomar las mismas sugerencias que para Lili? ni siquiera es el mismo estilo de cancion, asi como han calificado a los demas me hubiera gustado tambien una calificacion mia, q no fuera basada en la de alguien mas / Yeah, I know I sound like her since we're twins, but... sound exactly? and because of that... is a tie? o.o so, should I take the same suggestions that you said to her? even if the songs weren't the same? u.u I wish u could give me an opinion based on my entry, not on someone else' entry because I rly care about your opinion =)

@ Judge Pame: waaa *0* thank you Pame!! this song rly was like a personal challenge ;w; More than become a finalist, I wanted to prove myself that I'm able to sing other songs as well.

@ Judge Josh: Say it please judge Josh!!! TuT onegai shimasu!! I need your suggestions for the final... how should I improve?? what would you like to hear from me?? *w*

@ Judge Charlotte: Thanks a lot!! n.n I'll do what I can at final!

@ Guest Judge: waaa arigatooo!! nOn.. eto, haha yeah ^^U was a fast recording so I couldn't be as careful as I had wanted, but I'll keep that in mind! n.n thnks!

Thank you Bossu!! thank you Kuro....
... and now... *run in circles* what am I going to do?? T--T waaaaaa

Link | by emph on 2009-10-25 17:13:33
I agree with Marianne and Lucy, She needs... everybody need the pertinent comments from the judges to improve their performance.

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by Karime MG on 2009-10-25 17:27:36
Well.. First of anything, i must apologize because of my horrible entry. I'm not trying to justify my bad choice, but i feel kinda sad for wasting a wonderful opportunity and get everyone disappointed. I know my song wasn't at the main level of the competition, but oh well, i've been into a .. kind of..."slump"... And my computer died, so i wasn't able to record any decent song for the semifinals, this along to other personal troubles... but that's another story.

The fact is... I'm really sorry!!

But i'm happy anyways for the support i received, and for the judges' suggestions. Be sure that i'm gonna take them seriously not only for my next competition but for my own growth.

Thanks to everyone of the judges, the people who supported me and the other contestants! I also learned from you, buddies! I had a lot of feedback and i'm pleased with that. Thanks to Kurosuke for suggesting me to join the competition! This was a good experience.

Good luck, guys: Hksux, Monix, Capri, Karlala, Asheto, Orangetummy, Lily and Mang! I'd be happy if i could join the finals but i'm almost sure that's just a dream XDDDD

^^ see you!

Is my ignorance my fate
or is my love distorted hate?

Link | by Ani on 2009-10-25 17:38:04 (edited 2009-10-25 17:53:28)
I'm agree with Lucy and Marianne too!
I mean, because Lucy and Lily are twins it's not enough reason to not give Lucy an individual critic like everyone else, and the songs are different, so... even the voices are similar, they don't have the exactly same voice!, and, in the other hand, this is a contest and the worst thing to do is to compare!
sorry if someone is not agree with me

Link | by Parcerus on 2009-10-25 17:48:35
I vote for Monix :)

Link | by rubysakura on 2009-10-25 18:23:56
*spits milk all over the computer screen*

!_! can't believe I made it to the finals...

I votes for Capri. Beautiful voice.

Link | by Sakura-chan sakura_raven on 2009-10-25 18:25:36
Hello!!!!
O.O OMG!

My vote is for Monix!!!! it's a great voice!!!!!

Link | by *~ Mystik Charm ~* on 2009-10-25 19:13:54
Felicitaciones a todos los finalistas :3!!
haria un post mas largo pero tengo que estudiar
voto por Capri! felicitaciones!

Trans:
Congratulations to all finalists!
I'd write a longer post but I gotta study
I vote for Capri, congrats!!

-excuse for my lame english XD-

Link | by capricieuse on 2009-10-25 19:17:13
o/////////////////////////////o omg, thanks for all!!!

Karlala has my vote

Link | by kaoru_gio on 2009-10-25 19:34:06 (edited 2009-10-25 19:36:59)
Congratulations to all finalists!!!

My vote is for Monix *o*

Link | by olinca on 2009-10-25 19:37:26
OMG... I think I must play picks to choose...

well not really... I... have a hard time deciding but I wanna vote for Monix TwT OMG that was so cute!

Music is Magic. I'm gonna charm you all. fandubmx

Link | by noncomposmentis on 2009-10-25 20:08:11
waw! kona made it!**proud**

vote for lily!!!

^^

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 921 to 940 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0505 seconds at 2024-04-30 17:32:34