Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by Lily chan on 2009-10-16 23:58:26 (edited 2009-10-17 00:22:33)
Shanta, here's a translation for what Zauber said: "I only want to say THANKS!!, for the support you gave me to be at semifinals, whatever happens i feel lucky to be here and be able to compete with so talented people =)
*something like that, hehe n.nU*

Woooow!!! o__o these groups entries were just.... awesome!! ALL of them! *o*
*GO, CHICOS, GOOO!* XD

i'm very excited!! n.n, but at the same time i think about who is going to pass?? >.< everyone did great!, it will be so difficult to choose only the top 5 scores :S
omg!, this is gonna be interesting... Good luck minna san! ^^

Link | by on 2009-10-17 13:10:48 (edited 2009-10-17 13:11:04)
LAST GROUP OF SEMIFINALS:

KARLA

MONIX

NAIA

LILY

ZERO

ASHETO

HKSUX

LUCY

GECAST

ANI

LOCONEKO

ENJOY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by MelinaKairi on 2009-10-17 13:40:47
OMG!!! so good voices, now i cant decide ¬¬

Link | by emph on 2009-10-17 16:42:58
After listening all!
I have my favorites, and they are:
Olinca, Capri, Shikamachu, Rubysakura, Eeriechan, Hksux, Lucy and Loconeko
I'm not voting, just saying some names.
Unfortunately I didn't choose other people for bad choice of songs.
But all are good!

Now, I'm waiting for the next step!
:D

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by on 2009-10-17 19:51:22
WOW! Thanks emph. i'm really honored that u like my covers. *hugs*

Link | by on 2009-10-17 21:28:39
The first judges comments will be posted on Monday, in no specific order so get your calculators out and count ^-^

Good luck to all contestants!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by gecast on 2009-10-18 16:47:42
Ok... it will be hard to decide the votes, but I'm #$%&/ amazed in this semifinal... I wanna cry, so amazing ;____;

Jajaja, bueno ni tanto pero... muy buena competencia, me da mucho gusto llegar hasta aquí con personas como ustedes owo.

Link | by rubysakura on 2009-10-18 20:17:38
Guys, seriously. Take the time to translate what you say in Spanish.

Link | by noncomposmentis on 2009-10-19 01:37:04
can't wait..........

Link | by on 2009-10-19 03:53:47
Gah :'D I'm beyond excited~

Link | by zen on 2009-10-19 04:53:35
im so exciteeeeddd!

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by on 2009-10-19 08:10:02
0________0

Auuuugh the suspense XD! Everyone is amazing. Good luck <3 <3 <3
I don't think I can sleep. x___x

Aww, Thank you Emph <3 That was sweet of you.

✮ ✩ Check out my ✮ Muscles! ✩ ....✩ I mean, YouTube! ✮ ✩ ★

Link | by on 2009-10-19 15:02:14
Translation for Gecast: Ok... it will be hard to decide the votes, but I'm #$%&/ amazed in this semifinal... I wanna cry, so amazing ;____;

haha, well not that much, but...very good competition, I am glad to be here with people like you

JUDGES RESULTS SEMIFINALS:
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW...THE JUDGES ARE BEING MORE STRICT AND HARSH WITH THE ENTRIES, SINCE THIS IS THE SEMIFINALS AND THE LEVEL IS EXPECTED TO BE HIGH. PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE COMMENTS AND RESPECT THE OPINIONS OF THE JUDGES.
THANK YOU

JUDGE PAME
Olinca
Song Selection 4 Technique 3.5 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 3.5 Total: 15
Comment: You have a very soft and calming voice. You have great intonation, but be careful with some of the higher notes in the chorus, you didn't quite reach them and I think it is because you were holding back. This song fits your range so it should not be difficult for you to reach the higher notes. Try not to hold back, specially at the end of the song, where it is supposed to climax, you died. It was disappointing :( because I was expecting a lot of emotion from you. You have so much potential though, so shine!

Zerul91
Song Selection 2 Technique 2 Interpretation 2.5 P.Appreciation 3 Total: 9.5
Comment: I don't think this was the right choice. It didn't do your voice any justice. At some points your voice died down, almost as if the range was too low for you. You have a nice voice, so try picking songs that show off your aptitudes.

Keltzy
Song Selection 4 Technique 3.5 Interpretation 3 P.Appreciation 4 Total: 14.5
Comment:Singing this song is not easy. It has lots of runs and in the beginning you started weak, shy, too quiet and seemed to recover later. Still, those weak parts harmed your performance. Be more confident, because you have a great voice.

Miky
Song Selection: 4.5 Technique:4 Interpretation:5 P.Appreciation: 5 Total: 18.5
Comment: You gave me goosebumps thoughout the song. There is only another person that caused that effect on me, and that was Shioyee, winner of season 2 and the death match. So props for you Miky. This was very pleasant. You know...you are one of the few persons in this competition who truly make me feel what they are singing, your interpretation is flawless. I love the emotions you put into the song, it makes me close my eyes and smiled. Great job Miky.

Capri
Song Selection:4 Technique:4 Interpretation:4 P.Appreciation:4 Total: 16
Comment: You have a very nice voice and hearing Himeka's song put a smile on my face :) You took a challenging song and that's great, I really appreciate the effort. However, you stumbled on the chorus. Some of the high notes throughout the song were weak. Be confident, don't be afraid to let go in the high notes because you definitely have the range to hit them.

Mang
Song Selection: 3.5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 P.Appreciation: 4 Total: 15.5
Comment: You have a cute voice. And you chose a song that goes well with your voice, but to be honest I really didn't find anything too impressive.

Orangetummy
Song Selection 3 Technique 3.5 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 4 Total: 14.5
Comment: Nice performance and guitar skills! Your voice is pretty. I liked it. Good use of dynamics, however I feel like this song was too soft for semifinals and really didn't reach that level needed.

Shikamachu
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 5 Interpretation 5 P.Appreciation 4.5 Total: 18.5
Comment: Everytime I hear one of your covers I think I am listening to the real thing. You impress me ^-^ and because of that I expect a lot more from your next performance...I really want to feel chills when I hear your voice. Maybe a powerful ballad will do.

Kona
Song Selection 4 Technique 4 Interpretation 4.5 P.Appreciation 4 Total: 16.5
Comment: First of all, very interesting video! And second, you did a good job. I like your voice, it has a very interesting sound.

JUDGE CHARLOTTE
[Olinca]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: You have a very nice, soft voice. There were a few higher notes throughout the song where you didn't quite reach the note that you were looking for, but I thought it was because you were holding back for the climactic ending of the song, and honestly the end of the song was kind of a let down. I was really wanting/expecting the end to be really big, but instead it felt like you backed off quite a bit. This was just okay for me.
Total: 12/20

[Zerul91]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: I felt like I wanted your voice to be smoother through this song. It kind of seemed like you were forcing it somewhere. Also, I think this is kind of a boring competition song. It didn't really show your voice off very much.
Total: 11/20

[Keltzy]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: At the beginning it seemed like you were having a little trouble with the note jumps but you recovered from it for the most part later on, until the bridge. I kind of felt like this was a bad choice for your voice, but I do really like your voice.
Total: 12/20

[Miky]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Comment: I liked this song and I didn't at the same time. The beginning was really great, even though there were a few times you hit some unpleasant notes. I really liked when you finally busted out near the end. You have kind of this edgy, gravely feel to your voice and I really liked it. I wish there would've been a little more of that.
Total: 13/20

[Capri]
Song selection: 3 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I love that you chose this song, and I'm sure Himeka would be so happy to know that people are using her song for this contest. However, this song is really hard, and I think it was a little too high for you. There were a quite a few times when you went for a note and just weren't there. I really like your voice and I think it would've been better for you if you had picked a different song.
Total: 10/20

[Mang]
Song selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I really like this song, and I love Full Metal Panic! Sousuke <3 *insert loving sigh*! I like your voice on this song, but it seems like you were scared of the high notes and you held back. I think this song is definitely within your range, so don't be scared to jump in there all the way and give it your best shot!
Total: 13/20

[Orangetummy]
Song selection: 4 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 3 P.Appreciation: 4
Comment: It's amazing to me that you have such good control over your voice despite being so young. I have to admit that I'm also really impressed with your guitar skills! Your voice still sounds a little young but I think you are just fantastic!
Total: 15/20

Shikamachu]
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: I think that you're just fantastic. As much as I love the tone and the control of your voice, I really love your ability to choose songs that really work for you. This was great!
Total: 20/20

[Kona]
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 5 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Comment: I think this was really well done. It wasn't a really "showy" song, but I got a really good feel for your voice. You have great control and such a unique tone to your voice. I really liked this.
Total: 20/20

JUDGE JOSH
Olinca
Song Selection: 3 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 2
Overall Score: 11
You really step things up towards the end of the song but then go and drop them down, un-expectedly. I can hear your voice straining at certain high notes within the song. Sounds to me like a matter of confidence. You have the technique to hit the notes clearly, you just have to open up and just be loud sometimes.

Zerul91
Song Selection: 2 Technique: 2 Interpretation: 2 Personal Appreciation: 1
Overall Score: 7
It's a very bland and stiff song set in the lower part of your comfortable range. All-in-all, I think it was a bad choice for you.

Keltzy
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 3
Overall Score: 14
You flow nicely with the dynamic of the song. I especially like your use of creschendo between the verses and pre-chorus. It's good stuff. Not particularly spectacular, but very clean.

Miky
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 4 Overall Score: 17
'Tis very powerful and... I think the word I'm looking for is longing. You have longing in your voice. And then you get to the bridge... And you're all confident! That totally got you the extra point of interpretation. Very nice~!

Capri
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 4 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 17
You totally rocked this song. Not sure what much more I have to say on it... Good stuff~!

Mang
Song Selection: 3
Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 13
Everthing about this performance falls into this neutral middle point. You don't really shine at any point nor do you lack luster.

Orange Tummy
Song Selection: 4 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 3 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 13
Arright... I really liked this performance. Nothing spectacular... But just cool. And I didn't even know that you doing the whole thing live until after I made the scores and actually looked at the video. That's really cool stuff, too. Totally diggin' the t-shirt and scarf look, by the way.

Shikamachu
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 4 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 4
Overall Score: 18
I may just be too sleepy to think of anything to say.. Or maybe this is just that good. Great job~! I really enjoyed listening to this one~!

Kona
Song Selection: 5 Technique: 3 Interpretation: 5 Personal Appreciation: 5
Overall Score: 18
You have beautiful tone and vibrato, but ~technique wise~ didn't do anything too impressive. Everything else, however, was near perfect. This really is a beautiful performance.

JUDGE BENNY
Olinca
Song Selection:4 Technique:3 Interpretation:3.5 P.Appreciation:3.5 Total: 14
Comment: Me gusto el principio mucho por la suavidad y dulzura que le pusiste, pero esto es la semifinal y no puedes caerte de la manera que lo hiciste al final de la cancion. Translation: I like the beginning because of the soft and sweet quality of your voice, but this is the semifinals and you can't be allowed to fallthe way you fell at the end of the song.

Zerul
Song Selection:2 Technique 3 Interpretation 3 P.Appreciation 3 Total: 11
Comment: This is the semifinals, you can't pick a song that is going to put me to sleep.

Keltzy
Song Selection 2 Technique 2.5 Interpretation 3 P.Appreciation 3
Total: 10.5
Comment: You sounded better in the preliminaries. You are abusing your head voice, it gets a bit annoying. You need more control.

Miky
Song Selection 4 Technique 4 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 4
Total: 16
Comment: You have a very original voice and control, great head voice. Really good interpretation. I think you made it to finals. If you sing your heart out you might win.

Capri
Song Selection 4 Technique 3 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 4
Total: 15
Comment: You got the point of not abusing the head voice, now it sounds more natural and emotional and now I'll give you a better score, because I saw some effort. Congratz.

Mang
Song Selection 3.5 Technique 3 Interpretation 3.5 P.Appreciation 3.5 Total: 13.5
Comment: Good job, but I really didn't feel anything listening to your song.

Orangetummy
Song Selection 4 Technique 3.5 Interpretation 3.5 P.Appreciation 4 Total: 15
Comment: Your voice goes well with the music. Good control of head voice.

Shikamachu
Song Selection 3.5 Technique 5 Interpretation 5 P.Appreciation 5
Tota: 18.5
Comment: You know what? You have a great voice, but this song doesn't really show all your potential, so I am expecting something mind blowing for the finals. I am being extra picky with you because you are that good.

Kona
Song Selection 5 Technique 4 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 4
Total: 17
Comment: First of all, it is very brave of you to pick a religious song, and as a fellow christian, I wanted to congratulate you. Music wise you did a very good job. The video was good too. See you in finals hopefully.

GUEST JUDGE
Olinca
song selection 4.5 technique 4 interpretation 4 personal appreciation 4.5 Total: 17
Comment: your voice has a very gentle, "cool" quality to it, and you picked the right kind of song to show off your strengths. Great range and vocal technique, but I was waiting to hear you kick it up a notch. You started strong, but stayed where you were, instead of going one level up as the song progressed.

Zerul91
song selection 4 technique 4 interpretation 4 personal appreciation 4 Total: 16
good effort there, but you should have put a little more emotion in your delivery. It just looks like you were going through your paces, put more heart into it. It looks like you're having a little trouble with your breathing too... try working on that for next time.

Keltzy
song selection 4 technique 4 interpretation 4 personal appreciation 4.5 Total: 16.5
The poor recording quality really took away from what should have been a great performance. Nevertheless, you were able to shine even with that handicap, so I can see what you would be capable of on better recordings. Good song choice, again it's something that shows off what you do best. Nice job reaching on your falsetto, and I like the fact that even with the poor recording it's easy to tell you put a lot of heart in your interpretation.

Miky:
song selection 5 technique 4.5 interpretation 5 personal appreciation 5 Total: 19.5
Great song, great recording, great voice, great technique. but for my taste, there is a little too much effect on your vocal track; really, you sing well enough that you didn't need that much effect. In some cases, having too much effects on the vocals can diminish rather than enhance your performance. Be careful with that part towards the end; even if you sing great for most of the song, you still need to nail that climax. People will remember your stumbles, even if the rest of your performance was flawless

Capri
Song Selection: 4.5 Technique 4 Interpretation 4.5 P.Appreciation 4.5 Total: 17.5
Comment: I really like this song and you did it justice by covering it. Good emotions but still pitchy. Be careful with that.

Mang
Song Selection 4 Technique 4 Interpretation 4 P.Appreciation 4 Total: 16
Comment: Nice song and it suits you, but this late in the competition the bar expected is higher.

Orangetummy
Song Selection 4. Technique 4 Interpretation 4.5 P.Appreciation 4.5 Total: 17
Comment: Bonus points for the guitar, work on nailing those notes because it gets pitchy sometimes. I like your style, good luck.

Shikamachu
Song Selection 4 Technique 4.5 Interpretation 4.5 P.Appreciation 4.5 Total: 17.5
Comment: Good recording, almost too good. The problem with that is that is hard to judge how much of that is really your voice and how much is pro tools, still it's hard to arguee this was a superior effort.

Kona
Song Selection 4 Technique 4.5 Interpretation 4.5 P.Appreciation 4.5 Total: 17.5
Comment: Good dynamics, good emotions. Unique choice, but good choice nonetheless.

RESULTS SO FAR:
SHIKAMACHU: 18.5
KONA: 17.8
MIKY: 16.8
CAPRI: 15.1
ORANGETUMMY: 14.9
MANG: 14.2
OLINCA: 13.8
KELTZY: 13.5
ZERUL: 10.9

Link | by noncomposmentis on 2009-10-19 18:54:58
impressive kona!!!!!!!!
yey!the judges judged wisely!lol.clap clapclap! ^__________^
XD.

Link | by on 2009-10-20 02:25:18
waaaaahhh!
**faints**

thank you so much for the nice comments judges!XD

gee.T_T

Link | by Rachel on 2009-10-20 07:25:16
Thank you so much judges for the awesome constructive comments!!!
I had fun!! I can only improve myself from here!!
I've learnt a lot from all your feedback and will present myself better next time :D

Thank you so much from my heart!!!
Judges, Arigatou gozaimasu!!!
Other contestants, Otsukaresama deshita!!! Ganbatte!!

Rei aka orangetummy ^^

Link | by gecast on 2009-10-20 22:12:11 (edited 2009-10-20 22:13:47)
I just wanna know... I need to translate what I say? (In spanish) but I don't understood at all what Rachel said in japanese, so somebody will translate for me also :P? Jaja, just joking xP, I understood . . . something o____ou.

Sorry Ruby Sakura, I just only felt like if I want to express my self with the best that I can: Spanish, but that's right what Pame has written, I'm happy of this season of Gendou Idol.

I can't wait also to see the final round, good luck Loconeko owo^!

Link | by on 2009-10-20 23:02:34
thank you gecast! you're a sweerheart. *huuuuugs*

Link | by Rachel on 2009-10-21 04:52:28
Hi ^^

arigatou gozaimasu means 'thank you'
otsukaresama deshita means something like 'good job! everyone's worked hard! thanks for the hard work' etc etc

japanese ftw!!!

Link | by shanta_khan2007 on 2009-10-21 05:34:33 (edited 2009-10-21 05:35:26)
good luck every1T_T'...gecast i forget to mention that ur voice is cute :)..loco u sang cool again nice pick ^^'.. i wonder when gendou idol 5 gonna come out :'(... i will wait for that season ...till i improve:|..there r so many good singers that no chance i can get:D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Displaying 881 to 900 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0386 seconds at 2024-05-01 04:45:49