Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-23 19:32:03
That's good if we get ten, more would make it more complicated though I'm not saying "no" here. ^-^"

And yeah, sorry if I sounded harsh, there was no intention of that, really.
This song is easy to sing, I mean one day I sung the entire Hare Hare Yukai Singles album, like song by song, lol. XD

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-23 19:42:17
@Engel: lol. I don't sing in the shower.
I sing in my car, but I can't really sing loud. T_T
I will try to practice. XD

This could've been easier for me if we did a guy song. lol
Oh well, not worried about. :)

@DA: You found this song easy? lol
I guess I need to listen to this song on repeat then. :)

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-23 19:49:42
@gmeis yup im gonna sing with ya guys!hahahaha
prepare for the DOOM!hahahaha

post your demo vie!hahaha

Link | by on 2008-08-23 19:51:31
@_@ ooh snaps! speaking of mics to be used,i seriously have to buy a new one as well x.x the one i have is logitech=cheap but its no good! at some point my voie becomes really loud and suddenly it gets low! creeep! and it makes everything sound more horrible...shal i try the brand genius or sumting?!
Dx

ZIPPIE: sure! when its get less horrible! once i buy myself a new mic! @_@
i will!
and hey! take it as a demo for joining the SOD as well! xD

Link | by on 2008-08-23 19:59:44
Wow~ All I did was to post 2 RP and there are now 4 posts to read! hahah!

Hahah~ DA really likes Hare Hare Yukai alot don't you? Though my personal favourite from the anime is God Knows (it as love at first sight!) and it was I think... the 1st song I recorded and release in Gendou. I was dying to sing it and show it to other people then! hahah!!

Well, normally is more difficult to sing cross gender songs... and why can't you sing out loud in your car?

Hahah! Vie wants to join SOD?
One thing I know about "Genius" is that it is a long standing (and not too expensive) brand.

Normally do you guys use the connected to headphone kind of mic or a seperate mic and headphones (like I do?)

Link | by on 2008-08-23 20:24:53
ENGEL: wahahaha! IM QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO JOIN! hahaha sure why not!
ooh i see! LOGITECH SUCKS! xD although this certain mic i hev has been with me for a long time now but its not working properly anymore =[
im using a mic separated from the headset!

are mics that are conncted to headsets better than the separate ones? *_*
just wana know!

and haha i think that it'll be better for me to sing Kyon's version! i sound so MANLY! xD

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-08-23 20:25:42
XD The number of thread replies always astounds me.
Thank you for your comments : D LOL! I'll try to do better next round XD

@Zparticus - OMG YOU'RE JOINING US : DDDD NOW THAT IS FRIGGIN' WIN~ XD

@H - :3 I think you can try removing and see how it goes first.
Actually, the type of mic does affect the quality of the recording as well.
But you'll have to try first and see how it goes : D

@Adeline - Writing our own song would be cool, but it takes loads of time.
Equipments would do great but you might have to think about the transfering of the music to the PC as well.
A mic used to record voices is different from a mic you use for instruments.
I'm keen on the whole idea but I'm not too sure with the instruments part.

@Shuyin - Welcome ahoy! : D

@Vie - : D You better start practicing! : D Can't wait for your demo~
Actually Logitech should've been fine (I was using a Logitech one on my previous recordings, but it's a pretty old one)
The best mic to use would be one that isn't plastic and more with a spongy muffler covering it. Like a real mic : D
Those are easier to use and record actually. Or you could get those real audio USB mics but those are friggin' expensice X_X

@Engel - : DD I think I rolled my Rs a little too much XD;;; HAHAHAHAHA~ *shoots self*
I better start learning up the whole song (Honestly, I have not sung this song fully before so... orz)

@DA - : D Hahaha, no worries :3
Some people on the forum seems to think I'm a guy for some reason. It's awesome that way too! XD;;;

Can't wait to hear everyone else's demos!
: D KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU SINGLE PEOPLE XD

Photobucket

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-23 20:45:23
Yeah!!! Z is gonna sing with us!!! XD

@Engel: I usually have friends in the car.
So it sometimes feels weird for me to sing in the car.
For some reason I am fine with singing in the car around female friends. lol

Oh, when I recorded I had some friends in the room too. lol
It felt so weird. =_=

O.O The mic I am using is my friends RockBand mic. lol
It connects to the USB, so thats a good thing?
But theres no spongy muffler.

Link | by H on 2008-08-23 21:23:59 (edited 2008-08-23 21:26:12)
welcome shuyin!

ahh gmeis, you make me remember the good highschool days... where me and my friends would sing along in a car.... singing heartbreak love songs T-T...

whoa so the mic type does make a difference... but 10 dollars.... guess I'll stick with my laptop mic then ^^;;

and it seems like my auntie will spend the whole day in her room so yeah, can't tinker with audacity today -_-;;

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by mdcfla7 on 2008-08-23 21:27:04
I seriously need to invest in a mic. I miss out on so many neat projects like this because of it lol.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-23 23:34:58
i finally got to record something

though i cant seem to upload it in imeem...it always gets Dced..weird

'hare-hare-yukai-demo-DOOMED-by-Z'

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-24 00:18:43
I need to purchase my own mic. lol
I think eventually my friend is gonna take it with him.
Its for his game after all. XD

@H: Singing in the car? lol
H, your making me feel old for some reason.
About the singing in the car. I have friends in the car, but I am the only one singing. T_T

@Z: That.. was AWESOME!!!

LOL, Matt needs to catch up. :)

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-08-24 00:39:47
I never Realized a Rockband mic would work, Gmeis - My friend has that game and I tihnk he has two mics, so maybe I can borrow one!

For when I get a mic, I might try to clear the dust off my throat - its been 2 years since I really sang, and that was back In Honors Chorus, Advanced Chorus, and Chorus - xD!

I use to be pretty good, rofl, but now my voice has gone down the tube. Rofl.

And thanks for the welcomes everyone, great to be here! ~~~

Link | by on 2008-08-24 02:42:41
didn't come here for a long time now

Link | by on 2008-08-24 06:09:17
MEEP: yes i am doing that now! my voice is so suicidal x.x /rofl
my mic's pretty fine now except that the BGM is louder than my voice /rofl

ZIPPIE: hahaha! nice! energetic!

FAELLIE: welcome back! wana join us record the theme song?

VIE NEEDS HELP!
as mentioned above the BGM overpowers my voice T__T what shall i do? i tried everything on my volume like amplifying it and stuffs xD but still wont work
how will i be able to lower the volume of the BGM? x.x gomen im such a newbie!

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-08-24 06:50:59
Sorry, I don't have time to reply now.
Here's Z's version I uploaded on Imeem.
Haz to run now.

Hare Hare Yukai - Zparticus

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-08-24 07:09:10
Let us welcome Trax!! *cheers!!*

Mic connected to headset better or seperate better... that's something I've yet to find out... But I ever tried a headset connected with mic and ... it sucked!

^5 MEEP. I too haven't sung the song before... Not through a recording at least. The first time was for your project (which was only the chorus part~)... I guess that's why I'm still no good at the lyrics >_<
Just wondering if you know how much the lower range "real mic" cost? And how do they fit into a computer (since I know they have a much bigger connector...)

Ah~~~ GMeis is an attention seeker~ Hahah!!! I'm j/k! But I used to love singing when I have friends around too but when I have to re-record too many times, I often wonder if they get bored of listening to my lousy recordings over and over again... not forgeting they won't be able to hear the BGM till I replay my recording~

@Vie: Are you using Audacity for your recording? If you are, look at the left side of your vocal track, do you see 2 adjustments? One has -/+ and the other L/R? Tweek the -/+ pointer towards the right and try to listen to your vocals while adjusting it. If it still sounds too soft when it is at "Gain: +36dB", tweek the BGM track's -/+ pointer towards the left while listening to the song. If you have tune it to "Gain: -36dB" (while vocal track at "Gain: +36dB") and your vocals still sound too soft, is either you have to sing louder or tweek the mic volume setting (on your computer itself and also on Audacity). Those are the only few methods I know of. Usually I don't use amplify on the whole track...

@Z: Could you send me your demo, I'll put it on my IMEEM instead =)
*you've got PM!*

*waves to Faellie* Long time no see~

Sigh... I missed Olympics closing again... when will be the re-telecast?

ANd I'll be starting my new job in less than 12 hours time... wish me luck ppls~ >_<
*freaks out and runs away*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-24 07:40:14
@engel
meep just uploaded my song on imeem!

@meep
thanks for uploading it!

@gmeis
awesome?!hahaha i was trying to make it sound "senta-ish" but failed hahaha
thanks for enduring the song!hahaha

@vie
now go record and post your song...nothing can be worse than my version!Hahaha
engel just answered your question!wohooo!

Link | by on 2008-08-24 07:47:04 (edited 2008-08-24 10:49:26)
ENGEL: *hugs* thank u so much! its working pretty well now!!! ooh and goodluck!

ZIPPIE: shudderz! here's my story when i was recording my sis heard everything and she asked "were u singing or giving a poem?!" /rofl!
such an insult! well anyway im familiarizing myself with the lyrics now!
@_@ gota be posting the DEATHSONG! ahhahahaha! even better than the DEATHNOTE! no need for names and faces just hear it and ur doooommed!

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-24 08:33:38
[@GM] Haha, well when the singles album first released I listed to it like hundreds of times that same day.

I guess if I found it easy to sing, I guess I could sing it if I just record, right? XD

FA told me mics are inexpensive, like 20$ dollars for a good mic. That's not so bad I would say.

[@H] Singing in the car is awesome.
Back when I hung out with some friends in a band,
we would listen to their AM Hardcore songs and sing along with their chants or something, it was pretty awesome.

But that's different when it comes to Japanese songs.
When I'm with some asian friends (rare), we'd sing all these J-Rock songs and even some J-Pop, lol.

[@Engel] Haha, well I just know the song very well since I listened to it a lot.
Plus being a big Haruhi fan like myself, I'm quite fond of all the different versions of the song, so yeah, I love the song.

I tried singing "God Knows..." a few times, but my voice doesn't match up well, so yeah.

[@meep] I'll have to check out his version later, maybe tomorrow even, today is looking like a busy long day, and last day of Summer. T3T

[@Zpart] lol, I remember you guys and someone else, I forget,
tried to recruit me way back long ago when I posted stuff in the Karaoke Thread.
Stuff not being actual karaokes from me or anime song covers, but stuff I'd like to sing if I ever purchased a mic, haha.

-------

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 841 to 860 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0324 seconds at 2024-05-30 01:39:29