Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by on 2008-08-22 16:57:34 (edited 2008-08-22 16:58:10)
Engel:
yes yes if possible..tell me the time or date or so on whatever XDD
i mean..=D i would do my best..
i hope not the end of the year..

zparticus:
Yay~~ i can see you now ..in the thread XDDDD thank you

Yay~~ my first time ( i think..) to do project with people..it would be fun really fun ;____;..i want ..
but if im not doing my best,tell me ;______; i'm willing to do better
ugh..(/o)
=) ok..!

so how is this going to work?lol oh wait..maybe i should browse back the thread to see XD

Link | by on 2008-08-22 21:05:12
"like groups to sing each verse and their corresponding chorus" <- Now I'm kinda lost. But I think I'll be fine once the spilted lyrics are out.

To combine off vocals (karaoke/instrumental ver) when using Audacity...
1) Import the off vocal (to be used as BGM) into Audacity
2) Hit "record" and record your vocals while listening to that BGM
3) Clean up your vocal recording (ie: "slience" unnecessary noises in non singing parts, do "effects" where necessary, etc)
4) Export the recording into .wav or .mp3 format. Make sure that there is only 1 BGM and 1 vocal (as sometimes some may keep more than 1 recordings as reference or comparison).

Adeline~ Basically for the project, is just to sign up for it (which you have done), await the spilted lyrics (by DA), record your parts and send it to mixer (by MEEP), mixer to mix and viola~ our Single Club Theme Song is borned!

In the meantime, singers please get familiar with the song and also the software that you might be using. Oh! And don't forget that demo too! We'll need that before the lyrics can be spilt so please hand in your demos before 31 August where possible. Also, for that demo, please put it in IMEEM (for those who don't have an account, sorry but I'll have to trouble you to make one... unless you prefer to send me the .mp3 for me to upload it to mine IMEEM account instead) so that we can make a playlist out of it.

This is what we currently have...
Singles Club Demos

@DA, is my previous recording OK? Cause I'm feeling kinda lazy to record another demo... now that I'll be starting a new job soon. XÞ

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-22 21:33:23
If you're confused about it, there's no need to worry.
Since I'll be responsible for this, you guys don't have to understand or force yourself to understand.
It's quite simple, you just gotta look at it carefully and think it through,
but once it's recorded in the end, it'll be fine, so whatever.

Making an IMEEM account is easy and free. It takes literally a few seconds.
Also uLing music onto it doesn't take long as well.
I'd like to hear all the demos soon, so try to record within the next few days or so.

When recording, I'd like for you to try to balance your vocal's depth within the song.
This way the volume might be more balanced out, or just play the song a bit louder and sing.
I'm not sure if Meep knows how to use stuff like Autotune or something, but the main thing I'd like is balanced volume levels. :P

[@Engel] Your demo is fine for now, so no need to worry about it.
Even if we do hear all the demos, they're not gonna be used for the final project anyways,
and even when we get that far in our project, it might only be a practice run or demo for the final version.
Now by this time, the lyrics would be figured out, we'd have all our singers lined up, etc.
Just leave the lyrics to me. It'll sound fine when it's done.
If you're confused about anything just ask me so I can explain it to you, lol.

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-22 21:53:11
@Engel: That recording was like try #6, I think. lol
With the voice over the song thing. I had to drop the volume of the song cause I couldn't hear myself. T_T
On Audacity the song was at -3 while my recorded singing was at 0.
LAME... ok I will try to find it! :)

@Blupper: Thanks!! ><

Yeah, Adel is gonna sing with us!!!

@DA: OK Big Bro!! XD

Engel, you reposting my singing is making me feel all nervous again. =o=
**butterflies are back AGAIN**

Link | by H on 2008-08-22 22:24:40
whoa 31 august, I'll record as fast as I can then... later after my auntie goes shopping, she'll be very shocked if I'm to start singing ^^;; Have to learn about audacity first *tinkers tinkers*

and that's great gmeis, your voice is crystal clear! no earbleeding! When I recorded even just plain voice without bgm, it sounds buzzing and cracking like those radio tracks T___T

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-08-23 00:35:00
I'm sorry I can't read through everything now.
As I already mentioned, mixing audio = Please don't worry about it :3

@H - Did you try capturing the noise and doing a noise reduction? That might help. The noise is because at the same time you're singing, the air space between you and the mic is also being projected, thus the noise :) try recording a blank one without singing and use that as a Noise Profile :)

@Gmeis
Awesomeness. My ears are still intact, no worries.
Maybe you might want to step away from the mic a bit so you don't get the *overdriveBOOM* noise when you pronounce some words that make the audio slightly fuzzy XD

@Engel
Ganbate : D

Okay, I'll post up my demo. Sorry it's not that cheery and all: My dad's downstairs and I'm one of those people who have to sing when no one's around XD;;; orz Gomen. Hope this audition is good enough.

HareHareYukai Demo - seimei

Photobucket

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-23 01:07:49
wow this kinda feels like share your karaoke thread!hahahaha

@gmeis that was a good attempt pal!ahaha you really should join the kc club!Hahaha dont worry about messing the theme song...that's my job!hahahaha

@meep freaking win..you rock!hahahah

@engel so we have to post a demo huh..guess i'll record something later...hahaha

Link | by on 2008-08-23 04:29:55 (edited 2008-08-23 04:42:29)
=)
i thought.. using other people's song and covers it..
why don't we make a new original song for this single club?
XDD just a suggestion

and what about like this?
everybody send demo so that DA(can i call you DA..?^^;;) just took the demo part and then cut and split them into pieces,combining to make it as a song..
(just a suggestion though or we have to sing live? lol)

OH..and should i try to act the voice or sing the voice originally? LOL..
(act baby voice ... =D)

Link | by H on 2008-08-23 04:39:58
eww... my auntie didn't go shopping at all...

omigosh meep, that was friggin awesomeeehhh! How could all of you produce those kind of voice? I'll try to remove the noise then although I didn't understand those technical audacity terms ^^;;

and does the type of mic affects the record? Because I only have a built-in laptop mic ^^;;

uuhh... adel, how can we make an original song without instruments and whatsoever? ^^a

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by on 2008-08-23 04:44:45
=) we can..
i think someone has the instruments..
and someone here to write the lyrics...
XDDDDD someone as singers...

(just a suggestion thoughXD)

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-08-23 08:19:16
Thought I would leave a Post about me joining, since I have yet to find me a wifey here on Gendou! Haha!

The Name be 'Shuyin' and My quote?: " You Don't Need A Reason To Help People ".

:Waves!: Hello everyone!

Link | by on 2008-08-23 08:39:05
ooh shakalakalakala! i hev to start practicing! @_@ otherwise id be forced to backout! xD well i still have 4 more projects to work on! 1 more week! and ill send my demo! @_@

MEEP: yay! energetic!!! cool!

have fun people!

Link | by on 2008-08-23 09:13:06 (edited 2008-08-23 11:13:51)
Hahah! GMeis, you get nervous too easily~ Actually normally what I do during recording is to only use one side of the headphone... thus, my other ear is free to listen to myself sing. This normally improves pitchness and blowing noises...so you might wanna try that. You are lucky it was just a #6 recording. Usually I take like 2 hours to record 1 song... it goes... recording -> listens to recording -> re-record -> listens -> re-record -> listens (x infinity till I'm happy). Even that 1:20 recording think I did it around 12~13 times to be OK to put it on... though I'm less that happy with it.
Also, normally I up the recording volume rather than down the BGM volume. I'm not sure if there's a difference but you can play with the controls~

Hahah! H! Usually the recordings sound "funny" when you play it without the BGM. Personally, I've never been able to withstand any of my own singing without BGM... unless I meant for it to be an A capella~

Whahaha!! MEEP is doing great as usual~ *tears of joy while dancing to the music!*

Adeline, as much as we'll like to have our original song, to compose a song & lyrics takes long time and resources (people who can write music and play instrument)... which I'm not sure if people in the club have that kind of time and resources. We tried writing out an existing music (that does not have karaoke ver) and get people to play the music and ultimately singers to sing it in the Karaoke Club... but due to many reasons, this project is far from completed... and it started like... a year ago?) But we are trying to be as original as we can. Thus, use you own voice to sing... only act baby voice if you really want to but is not encouraged... since we want to hear a real you. Most importantly, be comfortable and have fun with the song!

Hi Shuyin! *waves* We are in the admist of getting people to join the singing of the Club Theme song. Care to join in? (you can read post #1 for more details)

All singers are to confirm themselves by August 31st!

Singles Club Demos <-- kyaa!!! why after I added MEEP's song in the playlist... it still doesn't show?!

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-08-23 09:25:08
Ahhhh, Thanks Engel - But I dont have a miiiiiic ;____________;

IM hoping to be getting one soon, but I doubt Ill have it within the week. Rofl.

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-23 10:03:51
[@meep] That's nice. Your voice was well balanced with the song itself.
That's what I call good volume balance-control. :P

So with that demo, makes three more demos completed.

[SIDENOTE] Oh, and it's good to find out you're a girl, right? Excuse me if I'm wrong. ^-^"

[@Adeline] Well we already decided as a club that we're using the Hare Hare Yukai theme song.
The only thing we need to do personally is record our own version of it and finish it as our own theme song for the club.

And yeah, everyone else calls me DA but you can call me whatever as long as it relates to me, haha.

-------

Link | by on 2008-08-23 11:19:29
Oh! I forgot to reply to H...
I guess the mic does matter. In-built mic usually have more "noise" compared to one that is not. But I can't be sure till I heard your recording.
You can try to get a computer mic from Popular Bookstores or similar. They have them at cheap prices (less or around 10 bucks). These are the cheap mics that can record, though not as good as having a real mic (which a good one can be really pricy!).

I see. No worries Shuyin~ You can always join other activities we have in the club.

Oh btw, DA. What do you think about doing some voice acting in the song? Like a short Hello or something by each member / singing members only? Oh and yes, MEEP/Rinzhen is a she~

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-23 11:26:26
@H: I am amazed my voice was clear. I thought it was jumpy due to my nervousness. =_=

@Meep: *clap* that was great!! :)

@Z: Messing up the theme song is your job?
Does this mean you're singing with us?

@Engel: I do get nervous really easily. lol
When I was in school, I was always freaked about doing oral reports.
It scared the wits out of me. T_T

@Shuyin: Welcome to the club!! **bows**
I just borrowed my friends Rockband mic. XP

@Adeline: LOL you can also call DA Big Bro. XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-23 11:45:27
[@Engel] To be honest, I don't like the idea. Sorry.
Maybe if they want to record it for something else, but not the club theme.

-------

Link | by on 2008-08-23 13:46:04
wow!!! is that really the three of you??? nice voices!!!

Link | by on 2008-08-23 19:29:42
Hahah! GMeis, I'm good with Orals...just take it like you are going to have a normal conversation with the teacher and you'll be fine. At least it worked for me~ So for singing(recording), I guess you can think of it as recording your bathroom singing and it'll be fine too? >_<

No prob DA~ Just wanted to know your opinions on it! ^_^

So as of now, our singers are... *drum rolls*
- Rinzhen/Meep
- GMeis
- Engel
- H
- Blupper
- Vie
- Eria
- Z

Still awaiting final confirmation from Adeline and William~

Interested members please join in the singing tooo!~~~

And keep those demos rolling in~

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 821 to 840 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0308 seconds at 2024-05-30 00:00:18