Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by live on 2005-12-22 00:16:49
I don't know...

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by zparticus27 on 2005-12-21 23:00:14
i dot my nick from the roman warrior sparticus...
and since my name spells out with a z i decided to replace
s to z so its zparticus...

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Euphony on 2005-12-21 22:23:18
I used to play the instrument euphonium 2 years ago. Euphony also means pleasant or agreeable sounds in English literary terms.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by りんーちゃん on 2005-12-21 22:21:13
miss eclair,
--> (.::*~*Elcair*~*::.) <---
you're nickname says ELCAIR..
just thought you should know.. ^_^


      
  m y . L i F E . i . t r a d e . i n . f o r . y o u r . P A i N .

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by (.::*~*Elcair*~*::.) on 2005-12-21 21:47:10
Eclair from eating too much eclairs and making too many of them ...

.::A PaRt Of mY LifE BelonGs tO YoU ::. .::Let'S bE TogEtheR iTsuMo ::.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2005-12-21 21:25:24
cause its what everbody calls me since I was born, as stated in my birth certificate :P


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by adana on 2005-12-21 19:46:28
Adana means nick name :)

smile smile...

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2005-12-21 18:57:13
I don't know! From Tenchi Muyo!, I guess!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2005-12-21 18:55:53 (edited 2005-12-21 18:56:42)
it's my real name. EX is something that makes it EXtra special or EXtra smooth.

*blip* *blip*

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by kageno_tsuki on 2005-12-21 18:51:30
from hyde's movie.. i liked the movie and since i cant think of any names when i was filling the registration form.. i came up with this...

im jealous of the people who hugged you, because for that one moment, they held my world

All of them... they seem so perfect...yet so fake...


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by りんーちゃん on 2005-12-21 10:09:28
i got mine from isuzu sohma. since i found out that 'rin' is the sound a bell makes, i adopted since i have 'bell' somewhere in my name ü


      
  m y . L i F E . i . t r a d e . i n . f o r . y o u r . P A i N .

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by AnimeAngel27 on 2005-12-21 09:50:41
gij- your nickname reminds me of G I Joe or GI Jane for some odd reason.

As for my own nickname. I'm not quite sure exactly. I like alliteration, I think it makes things like titles and nicknames look cool and I love angels and fairies especially one's from anime so I took two things I really liked and put it together and the number (27) is my birthday the 27th and what's funny about my birthday is the day I was born on the 27th, the two numbers add up to my birth month number as well (2+7=5 of May) so the numbers from mybday...

"Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have any film..." "Friends are the people who know everything about you and still put up with you!" "Nothing in life is free, even death costs us."

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by yuyue hirakiseira on 2005-12-21 06:27:29
hmm mm
i got the name through from my dream
i wake up & try to use this name
& ever since i really like it^^

never regret for what you have done!!!!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2005-12-10 10:55:24
huhu MY nick name TheQoo came from the Qoodrink Charactor
well its not Its my favourite but I like it
It first begin when I start thinking of a MSN display picture I used the qoo picture
then the picture look kinda funny in my sister's computer
so she is like
hahahaha look at TheQoo
then I was like
where where
Mtsis:
Its you! your user pic

then I start laughing at my self and called my self TheQoo!!!


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Doraemon on 2005-12-09 21:27:44
I think mine is prety obvious... I'm a big eyed, round fellow, who is constantly pulling new gadgets out of his pocket. Now, of only I were a robotic cat...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGood? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash, Army of Darkness

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by sealedsprite on 2005-12-09 05:53:41
Aurora + Twilight(kick out the Twi) = AuroraLight
^^V

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2005-12-09 05:42:37
my nickname here, gij? from my real name gladys junne, secret na lang yung family name ha?!
GJ, initials, i want it to be read as gij and not G-J

courtesy of koumonji, salamat tol!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by diane on 2005-12-09 02:43:58
where did my nickname came from? simple, just a slight change from my real name..

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by OwdEe sh4H on 2005-12-08 23:17:55
i took the name 'audi' from my lil cousin...the thing is i'm not even sure 100% if it's really a name after all!but my nickname is my own copyright ^_^

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Aria on 2005-12-08 22:21:21 (edited 2005-12-09 21:07:23)
I just saw this in some site (http://www.muhammad.net/mg/muhammadG58.htm") that my nickname... "Rujz or Rijz means abomination and is usually understood to mean idolatry. It is even possible that there was an idol called RUJZ. But these days it has a wider significance as including a mental state opposed to true worship, a state of doubt or indecision."

and hey, I just created my nickname as "Rujz" because it comes from my name. I didn't know that it was used in the Islamic terms. I just found about the meaning of my nickname a little while ago...

^_^v PEACE OUT!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Displaying 821 to 840 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0253 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:51:02