|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by Rubber Duck Hunter
on 2011-01-26 20:30:40
|
Assassin's Creed... it's so obvious... |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by chaosvegeta666
on 2011-01-31 19:25:06
|
|
My nick name came from a conversation a few of my friends I knew in elementary school had. One called me demon but that wasn't accepted by the teachers, so we thought "OK, demon wings look like dragon wing" and another person spoke out "Drake!" A small dragon, or descendant of dragon. I like the latter for my definition.
darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are.
--Myself-- --> |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
my nickname .. from my real name .. its my first time here .. love it :] |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
I don't even know how. It just sort of arrived in my head one day. I guess I wanted something original. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| My nickname is simply I D.P where D and P are my initials, and 89 is my year of birth. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
From my most favourite type of Asian junk food: Pokky >< ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
The nickname Wizard actually comes from one of the main character of Higurashi, Maebara Keiichi. He got a nickname , the "Wizard of Words" because of his smart mouth. I liked the character, so I chose the name Wizard. It gives the impression of an intelligent person too, hahah.
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
i wanted something that no one else had and something that had to do with anime so i thought of tsubasa then i thought of mokona hence mokon |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by Kamen Rider Zero
on 2011-03-01 21:50:55
|
| My nickname is from Kamen Rider. Obvious things are obvious I guess |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
Nickname from part of my name, an my friends suggested. And I adapted it a little.
![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| I was given the nickname Hunter because I when I was younger I could hunt down anything set before me. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
| From "Ore no Imouto" anime... the nickname of mine.. :p |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
Some people(actualy alot of ppl) might know. My nick name "SRT" comes from my full name initials. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| Mine came from Amagami SS Anime, primarily the way Miya calls Junichi in the series. I just love this Anime so much. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
My name is Emma but I love name Hikari and I'm put my name be Hikariema, because to long I choose be Riema simple ^-^ |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
As you can see, my nickname came from two of Key's greatest work: Clannad and Kanon which are, by the way, animes which contain warm emotions...
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
| |
Kohryu is my favorite character in the game Bloody Roar....
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by Bozz Ganza
on 2011-05-11 20:17:33
|
| my nickname not come from anime but from game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, becouse that the first game i finish i, btw sorry for my bad my bad spelling |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
carpedium is due to my HORRENDOUS misspelling of "seize the day" by Horace. The "diem" is suppose to be spelled with an 'e', not a 'u', so everyone has the right to rag on me for my ignorant mistake. <:( |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| My nickname, Saiyu, is actually the shortened version of a name I gave one of my characters that I write about. :) A friend recommended this site to me, and I'm happy to be a new member. It's nice to meet you all. |