Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by on 2011-10-31 02:31:56
WoooHOOO!!!

Glad to see some old member's BACK and posting over here!!

@Meepie
Adel got it right! I'm so delighted to see you here.
Its been so long! Since last year CF i presumes.
Wait! you are not in M'sia? Then where???

Will you be coming for CF this year?!
Really hope to be meeting you again.

@Phs-kun
Welcome Back!
Lolz~Do post more in this thread.
Hardly can i see you around here X.x

Link | by starninja on 2011-10-31 07:42:17
Maaf saya tidak Hantar pada masa ini. Telah benar-benar sibuk dengan kelas dan kerja. Jadi yeah, bagaimana semua orang?

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-11-02 23:18:10
Aduhai, Gila bai...

Gua sudah lama tidak posting kat sini.. Haiz Haiz...

Anyway, you guys seem pretty busy. I mean, I WAS busy too. JUST FINISHED my exams yesterday... GEEZUS...

BTW, I won't be able to contact you guys so much cuz' my internet status is currently not so stable.. Ya' see I relocated to a rental house cuz' my current house tengah buat reneveyshun. T_T....... Bilik mandi aku... Bilik mandik yang begitu BAIK skali.......... Aku akan merinduimu......... Dan juga INTERNET GUA... AGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Selain itu juga...

Gua nak tahu pelan korang semua untuk Comic Fiesta. Gua dah ada tiket dah cuma tinggal planning camne nak berjumpa dengan korang. Hmm, tak pe lah... Mungkin Holkers kot yang buat planning...

Anyways, how're you guys? My bud says that Arts Stream Tests would end on December 6th & Science Stream Tests would end on 30th November.... Well, I HOPE that that's plenty of time for us to plan...

Anyways, selamat tinggal & semoga berjumpa lageeeyyy... Bab bai. ;)

Link | by on 2011-11-04 12:52:25
ASSALAMULAIKUM,NIHOU,VANAKAM,KONICIWA AND SALAM 1 MALAYSIA...

SINCE I'M QUIT MY JOB IN IPOH,NEXT MONTH I WILL CONTINUE MY STUDY IN DIPLOMA IN SABAK BERNAM,SELANGOR.SORRY GUYZ AND GIRLS.I'M FREAKING BUSY THESE DAY...

WHEN I LOOK LIST MALAYSIAN MEMBER,I FEEL SAD.MOST MEMBER DIDN'T SEE NOW SUCH AS DEAN,EDDIE AND SO ON...

I REALLY MISS THEM,HOPEFULLY THEY COME THIS THREAD.TOO SAD THIS THREAD NOT LIKE LAST YEAR OR MORE THAN 2 YEARS AGO :(

FOR THOSE HAVE CONTACT NUMBER,FACEBOOK AND SO ON OF THEM,PLEASE TELL THEM COME THIS THREAD,WE DO SOME ONLINE REUNION...

AND ALSO TO ALL MUSLIM MEMBER

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA
SEMOGA PERGORBANAN YANG KITA KECEKAPI DIBERKATI OLEH ALLAH SWT

@meep

hey,how are you...long time no see...what are you doing now?

Link | by on 2011-11-05 18:04:05 (edited 2011-11-05 18:06:13)
@Luffy
I guess CF on saturday and MaGaCon on sunday?

@zaku
I'm doing fine~ yes really fine.. /faints. yep. still fine

@azwan
wow. from perak to selangor eh? that's... not too far XD
anyway, its Kecapi bo not KECEKAPI XD

@meep
hello. I didn't think I see you before. I'm kinda new here. nice to meet'cha!

Sorry for not posting for some time. I guess If I'm posting it wouldn't be very
long coz there's nothing much to talk.. aaand that's not cool.

moving on~ So Azwan planned for a meet-up at tenshi no cafe. I'll be coming.. after my freaking theatre finished

One of my close friend passed away last 3 weeks because of brain tumor. It's kinda sad and frustrating because according to his roommate,
This shouldn't have happened if doctors take account of his condition better I mean.. Major headache 1 week straight 2 month before, and he got was paracetamol?
2 days before his death, he was diagnosed to have level 8 brain tumor. I guess it's too late then..

enough of the tear-jerking session..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA~

(Tenshi also wishes the same for you guys)

(Dunno what she looks like? see my siggy XD)

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2011-11-06 16:24:35
Hello! Last post before going back to school to face SPM. beep!
anyways, selamat hari raya aidiladha also to all muslims out there.
im going to sit for the first paper of spm on this 14th, so pray for my success. hohohoh.
my paper ends with biology subject on the 30th or 29th.. i think. so i will be at CF! YAYAYAYAYAY.
so anyways, take care all.

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-11-07 04:26:18 (edited 2011-11-07 04:27:44)
Dude, just when ARE WE ALL GONNA meet up at Tenshi no Cafe at The Curve?! I've been waitin' fer' ages....... Geezus....

Tonikaku, fer' those who're takin' on the almighty SPM test, just remember this thing my Ninjutsu Sensei told me... "SPM adalah Sijil Paling Mudah & STPM ialah Sijil Tak Payah Mengaji. Sooo no need study wan, once you take exam sure kau tim wan.. No need to wehly, no need... Sure score mah.."

Saa tte, minna ganbarou zee! Aaa... MAAAAAN Am I bored! BTW, anyone here who plays Maple Story? Well, I just knew that Cheh plays it so how about the rest a' youse?

Link | by on 2011-11-07 08:16:09
Soo, Imma have my semester exam on 18th..

It's gonna be aina and bluey eh sitting for SPM?
good luck girls. I cant give any advice since its different for each people on how to prepare
but 1 thing for sure. Don't leave any question unanswered. who knows your scribbles might get you some mark

so yea. happy holidays for those having it, happy taking exams for those gonna sit in any exams,
happy.. working for working peoples?

@Mihashi : My DB 70-72 in less than 3 hours. cool eh? XD

Link | by ~Cheez~ on 2011-11-11 09:00:49
good luck to all spm takers and to myself as well since im also having my finals on monday

Link | by on 2011-12-01 09:36:59
HELLO MONTH OF DECEMBER...

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 1433H TO ALL MUSLIM IN GENDOU...

ON CF THIS YEAR...I WILL SAY SORRY TO ALL COZ I CAN'T ATTENDING THE CF COZ OF PENDAFTARAN PELAJAR BARU...I HAVE POLITEKNIK ENTRY THIS YEAR...I SHOULD COSPLAY THIS YEAR...

MOHON 1000 KEMAAFAN..I'M SORRY,GOMENASAI...-BOWS-

Link | by on 2011-12-01 09:47:17
gosh it has been a year since i posted in here.. >"<
sorry~ really got busy this time..

and yeah, i'm also sorry that i can't join for this year Comic Festival.. >"<

So, how's everyone?

Link | by on 2011-12-01 20:02:28
Back from 5 day Indonesia trip last night!
Really enjoyed the trip. (although I can see the main purpose is for the teachers to shopping)
Well, we didn't only shopped. Went to many places.

too bad its a guided trip. so didnt get to walk around freely much~

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-12-01 20:05:24 (edited 2011-12-01 20:05:34)
INDON? INDON? Buat apa gua buat kat saNA bai.......

Lagi pon itu Indonesia memang besar punya negara........

Jadi di mana si pergi? Sumatra? Sulawesi? Borneo? Jawa?

Link | by on 2011-12-02 08:26:06
alright, time to make budget planning for this month, especially CF getting near

/calculate budget

%^&* Rm420 damages in one weeks, no moar moneh

Link | by on 2011-12-02 12:30:37
Hahaha. My budget is much worst than your's, GM.

Azwan, good luck for ze registration of new student. Wish you luck for whole semester even though I'm lazy myself ^^;

Link | by on 2011-12-03 04:38:24
<-- Lazy arse Form Sixer NEET turned into a typical worker that likes audio stuff who will soon be studying in Politeknik like Azwan.

Anyways, about myself attending CF... I can't confirm it yet. The sudden discovery of me being eligible to Politek is just @_@. Maybe I could attend for a day at 17th and balik terus ke institute... But then again, it might be just too rushing...

So yeah, I might be disappointing you guys :x

Link | by ~Cheez~ on 2011-12-05 09:00:13
okay please,gather round and bow to your politeknik senior that will be starting his sixth(hopefully the last) semester,mwahahaha!

I am going to register on the 27th December though and that is my birthday T_T

GoodLuck Guys!

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-12-08 00:11:29
Alright, its decided!! I'm going to CF!!

Photobucket

Link | by on 2011-12-09 05:36:36
@PHSKun:Yep,I am(and a Chinese to top of that ;P).But in heart,I'm a Japanese samurai warrior who loves sea traveling ;D

MaGaCon and CF....It's indeed a very hard decision to make....Although I have always wanted to be a professional gamer someday ;3

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-12-10 00:05:43
Guys, I actually forgot where will we gather for CF....so can anyone please re post the planned meeting venue and time???

Photobucket

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, ... 54 Displaying 801 to 820 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0358 seconds at 2024-05-02 12:01:13