Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Mini Skirt Army ~ We will LIVE! ~
Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-31 22:54:29
*clap* yay new members!!

Capt. Shuy thanks dude!
Thanks for putting me and Snow next to each other! ^^

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-08-31 23:19:56
Welcome new members! You have been aded to the roster!

UPDATES!: Congrats to our new Vice-Captain (in place of Shiki who has 'taken a vacation' from the MSA) Shugo! Shugo is my 'Twin-Brother', and now two brothers sit atop the MSA to put Mini Skirts on all women! :D

ASLO! MSA MEMBERS! I Really wanna get a vote on wether or not to do a GFX contest, becasue I tihnk we need to get some action going on thei thread before it becomes dull, rofl.

We have a couple for 'Yes' it seems, so If we can get...well, mybae 6 Members to enter the contest ( No counting myself ) then we will have our first ever MSA GFX contest!

Ill post the 'Sign-Up' page on the very first post of this thread, to show who has signed up for it. Once we hit 6 members or so, we will hold the contest!

Link | by ayu21 on 2008-09-01 00:10:22
im in for the contests! ^^ im not that good at making sigs and avys but it doesnt hurt to try! >.<
i like arash's idea too! XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-01 00:45:23
Alright we have Arash and Ayu down for the contest - We need AT LEAST two more contestants. I won't be entering, As I'll be judging. Though, if it comes down to it, I may find another judge and enter myself ( Highly doubtful though - as I wanna judge, LoL! )

Come on guys! I know we have some GFX artists here! Let's see some mroe names to join the MSA GFX Contest! :D

Link | by shugoyui on 2008-09-01 01:26:09 (edited 2008-09-01 01:28:41)
So..uh which contest is this? Is it the one putting a skirt on? Cuz I can do that dare..well first I need to dare myself to post a pic of myself.. xD

Ahem.. umm by the way uh.. guys, I'm Shugo! Nice to meet you all!! I'll be 2nd-in-command from now on.. Sorry Shiki, it just sort of happened. Anyways, I hope we all get along!! (You all probably hate me now, don't you? =_=)

Photobucket

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-01 15:47:33
It's the GFX set contest, Shugo ! And no one will hate you! :D

Link | by on 2008-09-01 16:01:44 (edited 2008-09-01 16:05:51)
O.o oh hey, sweet, a contest has nearly started.

Just for those who may still be confused...

MSA Mini-Skirt on Every Avy and Sig Contest

The rules are simple, create an avatar AND a signature containing anime characters with mini skirts.

For those non-graphic oriented people that still want to contribute, but not sure on what avys or sigs are:

Avatars must not go over 25pixels in height, and 200 pixels in length. Also, your nick must be fully visible (in whatever language)

Signatures are more freeform, but must not be over 100 pixels in height, and must fit screen in length.

If you are interested, there are several ways to enter, PM Shuyin or Shugo, find them in chat, or simplest is to just post your interest.

Once we are sure of enough contestants, all entrants should claim a specific anime character, but that character must wear a mini-skirt, and that mini-skirt MUST be visible in the avy and sig. The reasoning behind claiming is to prevent multiples of same character. There's plenty of mini-skirts out there (but not enough) to choose from.

The most important rule, and I mean MOST important is that you have fun, by no means stress out over it, its a bit of fun with friends who share love for mini-skirts.

[If you approve of this Shuyin, go ahead and use it wherever, it's a loose set of rules that's freeform to change.]

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-01 16:20:52
o.O who said they hated you Shugo?
Dude.. Shugo.. friends man. :)

4th seat Gmeis reporting!! XD
Sorry Capt. Shuy, but count me out on this contest. lol
I'm not too good at avy and sig making. T_T

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-01 19:14:38
Arash, I didn't think of rules like that, but now that you mention it, it makes a good idea! I agree with your rules and ideas, though IM not going to be too strict on choosing a character that no one else can use - I mean, I'll go with the rule, but normally I wouldn't mind too much if people used the same character as long as it is a different picture.

But, I'll post up the rules none the less and hope we get a few more entrants soon. I'd like to get this contest going before the weekend and have a due date within a week of starting the contest so that we can mvoe through it sorda quick.

I'll post up the ruel and such in the beginning of this thread sooner or later -- Im pretty tired and still restricted to my bed ( gotta be off my feet for a few days, did something to my legs at the game thursday night. )

But by the way, Thanks for the rules and awsome idea Arash! :D

Link | by on 2008-09-01 19:33:51
feel free to change it major. I was going on what the Avy+Sig club rules, but a more loose interpretation can definately work, especially since we just havin fun... not to mention I do not think with the amount of people or lack thereof will actually pick same chars, much less pics, so changing it may certainly be in order.

However, now I'm curious... what happened to your legs? I mean, if you don't wanna mention it, don't by all means. Does this mean you won't be cosplaying Mustang and providing us with a mascot? If you have a cast, can I sign it?

Link | by No. on 2008-09-01 19:56:03
Okay vacation time is over. Sorry Shuyin. I've been having stress but after some 12+ naps->sleep, I'm back on track.
*salutes*
Major Shuyin of the Mini Skirt Army
Lieutenant Shiki reporting for major duty!
Our job to make mini skirts spread the Gendou world will suceed!

Link | by Image Hosted by ImageShack.us on 2008-09-01 19:59:10
hope the contest will go well

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Link | by No. on 2008-09-01 20:01:54
. _ . How'd did i get into 3rd seat TT x TT I feel emo now. *stares at 3rd page animtion* . . . so you hate me because of that? TT x TT more emoness = __ =

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-02 10:36:40
And what happened to my legs, Arash, was I did something to them ( dont know what ) There's preassure and pain, and my doctor afvised me to stay off them - and I was suppose to go into the doctor, but since their getting better I dont plan on heading in unless something bad happens ( At first there was numbness, so that was a major issue ).

And uh, Shiki, don't worry! I'll be changing the rankings somewhat normally, and since you were on vacaction I decided it would be ok to go ahead and change yours - didn't think you would be back so soon! But dont worry, as all ranks will be changing off and on ^_^.

I'll post up the rules later on this afternoon ~

Link | by No. on 2008-09-02 11:10:17
Oh Btw Shuyin! We almost have 1000 views! :o~! I just noticed it!

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-02 12:06:18
Dude, Shuyin, I hope you get better. ^^

Lol, Shuyin maybe you should just have 2 second seats! XP

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-02 17:00:31
I've posted up the rules Arash submitted, and decided to kepe them the same as what he submitted.

Also, Gmeis, that's a good idea! It'd be like Squad Thirteen in Bleach...Hmmm.

And YES, 1000 views are in reach! It is the power of the amazing Mini Skirts! :D

Link | by shugoyui on 2008-09-02 21:16:26
woohoo! Go Mini Skirts!! xDDD So Shuyin.. do you need me to do anything?

Photobucket

Link | by No. on 2008-09-02 21:32:09
((headache emoticon insert here)) After Shuyin's begging and my really bad joke, I had to join = _ =. Yay . . . me . . .woot. . . *drinks coffee*

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-03 00:01:06
lol Sorry capt. Shuy but I can't remember Squad 13. ;P
Care to refresh my memory?

I feel sorry for Shiki. lol
Shuyin begged like crazy for you to join the contest. XD

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, ... 27 Displaying 81 to 100 of 560 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0095 seconds at 2024-03-29 03:26:30