Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by red_13 on 2009-07-29 16:18:44
@Risa Marisa is also a name from Touhou (whoohoo.)
and Naru is a nihon word meaning "to become". sadly, my name is mistaken for Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina (wtf. o_o) plus I was tired of being called naruto.


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by missyukiko on 2009-07-30 07:45:22
What's Touhou onii-chan? And was she a good character?

PhotobucketImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by SacoraSacora's Arceus!! XD on 2009-07-30 20:12:19
I got my nickname from the name of "Sakura" but I changed it up so it was the english version of "Sacora" I thought it was pretty cool when I made it up. Some people don't like to call me Sacora, so instead I let them call me Sakura or Saku for short.

Ichigo Kurosaki is Claimed! By: Sacora! XDDCode Geass FanclubSacora's Signature

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Reiko on 2009-08-09 21:35:10
Its a nickname that me and my friends thought up when I was in middle school. Its stuck and sometimes one of my friends call me it when they're teasing me. It was codename when we passed notes in class so the teachers wouldn't know who it was from.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by hhy on 2009-08-19 17:59:30
my nicknames come actually from the name Susana Nicco but sometimes ppl invent to me new nicks if u want u can watch them in my profile <3

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by red_13 on 2009-08-19 18:36:09
@Risa wikipedia knows. :) (just suggesting.)


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by dcw2021 on 2009-08-19 21:08:38
My nick name, dcw2021, means dimensional chaos warrior from the year 2021. Dimensional chaos is the name of the book I am writing. My character uses swords and like to fight, which is where the warrior comes from. Finally, 2021 is the date my character commits the sin that starts his journey for redemption.

THE SPACE BETWEEN ALL WORLDS, WHERE NEITHER TIME NOR SPACE IS DEFFINED. THAT IS THE DIMENSIONAL DIVIDE WHERE CHAOS RUNS RAMPANT.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by jofaye on 2009-08-20 06:01:36
My nickmane came from the combination of my first and second name. As for the 33, well, 3 is my favorite no. but I feel awkward on writing it alone so I doubled it.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by candyjaynnacandyjaynna on 2009-08-20 06:18:12
My nickname came from my favourite artist@singer YUI yoshioka ! i love her so much !

anime Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by puffausten on 2009-10-09 16:48:01
nice and simple take two things u like such as cheese puffs and jane austen..whack em in half and stick them together viola! u get the 'puffausten' a simple way to get a name that will be original :)

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by hawaii 150 on 2009-10-11 22:25:44
current nick was based on an old show.. my nick will always have a number in it which was what my previous employer assigned to me.. previous employees have used that number too..

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Zindzi on 2009-10-13 17:30:21
my middle name which is zulu

look reality in the face and lick it! -Bob Fossil

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by mremperor on 2009-10-17 19:10:42
I was into Star Wars at the time, and liked Emperor Palpatine, and so my nick was born.


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by SacoraSacora's Arceus!! XD on 2009-10-18 19:01:57
My Nickname came from the Japanese name or word Sakura meaning "Cherry Blossom" but it's similar to it execpt its' a spin-off english verison: Sacora.

I also have a second available nickname: AnimeNinja, in which case I love Ninjas and I watch alot of Ninja-type Anime. . .

so yeah. . .I think I have pretty good nicknames!! XDD I love my nicknames ^^


Ichigo Kurosaki is Claimed! By: Sacora! XDDCode Geass FanclubSacora's Signature

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by red_13 on 2009-10-18 19:29:03
Well since it's here...After my "Naruto" phase...I had many ideas for a new nick.
"Hakiru" was one but after that idk so I caught an idea while studying my japanese. and thus my current nick Naru was born.


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2009-10-24 13:23:30
my nickname came from kira yamato and his mobile suit freedom in gundam seed


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by hagane_no_honinbou on 2009-10-31 05:54:56
my nick "hagane_no_honinbou" comes from hagane no renkinjutsushi (fullmetal alchemist) and hikaru no go combined.. since i love these animes.. honinbou is the highest rank in GO.. :D *winks*

Photobucket ”愚痴を言えなら、文句を言え!!”

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Icarael on 2009-10-31 09:33:58 (edited 2009-12-06 00:04:28)
My screen-name, "Icarael", came from an obscure character mentioned in the background of Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov from Warhammer 40,000 who was thought to be an avatar of the Emperor- before Karamazov executed him. I picked the name since it sounded majestic, almost like an angel's name.

If you ever see another guy named Icarael on the internet, it's probably me.

Part of the New Breed of Gendou RPers: Haseo, Fenris, Roxas, Zero, Toyumi and Kyosuke.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by DaWizardi on 2009-11-01 21:17:27
My nick is actually a reference to D&D, third edition, I believe. Back when they were making the new book at the time, the editors were unfamiliar with MS Word -- more specifically, the "Find and Replace" feature. Right before the book went to print, they decided to replace every instance of the word "mage" with the word "wizard". What they should have searched for was " mage" (space "mage") -- but they forgot the space. Thus, every instance of "damage" became "dawizard". I originally used "dawizard" as a handle, but then found it was more common than I'd thought... so I stuck an "i" on the end and have used it ever since. :)

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." -- Douglas Adams

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Nami on 2009-11-04 06:53:42
Actually....coincidentally, it's my middle name backwards, which turned out to be the Japanese word for "wave" and I'm so often compared to a wave when I enter the room....*wink*

AkuRoku owns all.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Displaying 721 to 740 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0267 seconds at 2026-09-29 01:38:02