Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by emmanuelito17 on 2009-08-30 13:34:20
I vote for Olinca
She's so talented ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/yukikun17

Link | by kaoru_gio on 2009-08-31 00:43:26
My vote is for Olinca!!! *-*

Link | by vedalken on 2009-08-31 04:08:02
@Kaoru Gio & emmanuelito17
Guys, Olinca's already a semifinalist. The time to vote for her is over. Please pay attention next time before posting.

Link | by darkhades on 2009-09-01 13:52:55 (edited 2009-09-01 13:53:54)
there are good singers in this group.. but mang is my fav one..well,im waiting the judges results,.. ganbatte minna!

Link | by Ani on 2009-09-02 06:43:55
mi vote is gonna be for
Eeriechan!! =)
she really did a good job with the song =)

Link | by lastdemon5 on 2009-09-02 09:48:43
Finally Its No Longer Post 666

height="100" http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.kmendaros.com/tn/fan/naruto1.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.kmendaros.com/portfolio/fanart/naruto/&usg=__zTKHEHcAB5H_PDhPtF_vlBHeKO0=&h=50&w=50&sz=3&hl=en&start=439&sig2=VkuF3K8duH6idEArSfVK4A&um=1&tbnid=yanQIC1eAJU1QM:&tbnh=50&tbnw=50&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnaruto%26imgsz%3Di%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS299%26sa%3DN%26start%3D420%26um%3D1&ei=-AegSpyOKoK1tge10MnmDw

Link | by Marianne on 2009-09-02 12:23:03
It's not voting time yet, please wait 'til the judges decision, I think it's gonna be hard this time, there are awesome singers in this group (but my heart is with eERIechan >w<)

Link | by on 2009-09-02 13:37:36
GROUP 8 RESULTS:

Ohh this was hard...believe me...I wanted to congratulate some of the contestants in group 8. You were incredible!

JUDGE JOSH
Allicat
Song Selection: 4 - You sound very comfortable singing the song and picked one that allows you to exploit your strong vibrato.

Technique: 2 - Nice use of your vibrato but your tone often goes flat. From the sounds of it, I'd say that you're singing with your mouth half closed. You have a style of singing that is closer to classical than contemporary. With said classical style, you must open your mouth wide to allow your vowels to fully form. As well, you must also push harder with your diaphragm than you are in this performance.

Interpretation: 2 - This has a lot to do with what I mentioned above. Since you don't open up and sing strongly, you end up losing a lot of feeling when you sing.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - You have a very nice voice. I just wonder about why you're holding back. Overall Score: 10

J-C Kun
Song Selection: 0 - Not a word...

Technique: 0 - Speechless...

Interpretation: 0 - You sound constipated...

Personal Appreciation: 0 - Usually I give a point for trying at very least but ahm... I don't really think you tried...Overall score: 0

Eeriechan
Song Selection: 4 - Overall a nice choice for you.

Technique: 3 - You have a wonderful sense of tone and a gorgeous vibrato. You don't really do much by the way of other advanced vocal techniques however. My only real complaint is that you don't always start on top of your notes. And even then, it's rarely a problem and more often something that gives the performance a nice sense of character.

Interpretation: 5 - Your performance is amazingly dynamic, growing in feeling as the song progresses. I especially enjoy the way your voice swells at certain points in the song.

Personal Appreciation: 5 - Beautifully done. I'd love to hear you perform life. I think that it'd be an absolute treat. I'm downloading this so for my personal collection of music. ^_^ Overall Score: 17

Themanglerette
Song Selection: 4 - Nice pick for your range and vocal tamber.

Technique: 4 - It sounds like you have some of the same vocal strengths and weaknesses as I did/do. You have wonderful vocal control, and a nice vibrato. You have no problem with runs, but lack in upper vocal range. That vocal range, despite your commitment, keeps you from hitting those higher notes. So, you end up doing what I often tend to do. You hit the notes slightly flat, but commit to them nonetheless. Oh... I did notice that you did a lot of cutting and pasting in this performance. One point in a chorus is very obvious. You should work on that.

Interpretation: 5 - You really attacked this song fiercely. Those notes that you went for and didn't quite make, though hurting you a bit in the technique category, really give it character.

Personal Appreciation: 5 - There are a few tips that think may help you out, but if you're anything like I was, you're improving and building your own style. So, I'd rather not taint that. Great performance and keep growing. Overall Score: 18

Tenikime
Song Selection: 3 - The song is too low for you during the verses. You did well to pick a song that you could really get into, however.

Technique: 3 - You have a very strong vibrato and nice control over runs/trills at times. At other times, you're very sloppy on those runs. You also go flat a lot. You should work committing to those higher notes and sing from your diaphragm even when working the low notes. It'll add force to your unique style of singing.

Interpretation: 5 - You're full of emotion and your (for a lack of a better word) froggy tone gives a great deal of character to the performance.

Personal Appreciation: 4 - You have a lot of style and potential, but you're a very sloppy singer. Practice your vocal control to master those difficult runs and trills. The biggest piece of advice that I can give you, performance-wise, is to know your abilities. Usually, showing off what you've not yet mastered will hurt you in the eyes of others. So, you simplify what you cannot yet do and keep secret what you're training for until you've truly got it down.Overall Score: 15

Draiken
Song Selection: 2 - I haven't heard this song before, but I'd bet that it was originally done by a female vocalist. By taking it an octave lower, you kind of took it out of it's element by giving yourself a song whose energy you can't match in it's current key.

Technique: 2 - You have a nice voice and stick on key for the most part. However, you have no vibrato and exhibit no sense of advanced vocal control. You do, however, use some vocal subtleties that show potential for a good deal of growth.

Interpretation: 0 - You sing without emotion in this performance. Part of it has to do with the key but most of it has to do with your breathing. Even in the key that you're in, you could have given a great deal of energy if you would have projected your voice and pushed from your diaphragm.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - You have a nice voice and some potential. I'd like to hear it grow. Overall Score: 6
JUDGE SELECTION: MANG

JUDGE PAME
Allicat
Song Selection:4 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:4 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: I love this song and you did very well. I noticed that you tend to go a bit flat at the end of your phrases. You have a very nice vibrato :)

JC-Kun
Song Selection:1 Technique:0 Interpretation:1 Personal Appreciation:1
Comment: Umm...I really have nothing to say but that you are funny.

Eeriechan
Song Selection:4.5 Technique:4 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation:5
Comment: The song is beautiful and it showed all the good aspects of your voice. I loved the feeling you added into the song. Very well done ^-^

TheMang
Song Selection:4.5 Technique:4 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation:5
Comment: I loved the energy! I really enjoyed your performance! You did not sound afraid of hitting those notes, I loved loved that! Because most people get shy and do not do it. Even if you did not quite reach certain notes, your purpose and courage make up for it! Great job. You have huge potential!

Tekinime
Song Selection:4 Technique:3.8 Interpretation:4.5 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: It was a nice song that displayed your range that can go from low to high. I liked the energy you put into the song. Just be careful with some flat notes here and there. Other than that, good job!

Draiken
Song Selection:3 Technique:3 Interpretation:2 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: You know I love Yuna Ito and hearing this song made me happy! :) You definitely have improved a lot since last season. You stayed in tune in the song, but now that you are able to manage to nail the melody, now you must concentrate on interpreting the song, having fun with it, putting energy, because you see this song is all upbeat and fun, but you sounded too plain, almost bored, so watch that for next time. But, still congratz on your improvement!
JUDGE PICK: EERIECHAN AND MANG

JUDGE BENNY
Allicat
Song Selection:4.5 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:4 Personal Appreciation:3.5 Total: 15.5
Comment: I really liked the song. There was a part in which you went off and that killed it for me.

Jc-Kun
Song Selection:1 Technique:1 Interpretation:1 Personal Appreciation:1
Comment: Are you trying to rap or something?

Eeriechan
Song Selection:4.5 Technique:4 Interpretation:4 Personal Appreciation:4 Total: 16.5
Comment: A la hora que te toco subir el tono de tu voz, te escuche un poco forzada, no usaste la tecnica correcta para soltar la voz y poner la tension en los musculos de tu cara. El soporte no fue suficiente y tuve que quitarte un puntos, sino te hubiera puesto puntaje perfecto. Quizas las tecnica del bostezo te ayude para asi relajar tu garganta y sonar mas natural.
Translation: When it reach to the point of going for the very higher notes, I heard it a bit forced, I believe the technique you used was not the proper one, so the muscles in your face were not tensed. The support was not enough and so I had to take points out, otherwise I would have given you a perfect score! Maybe the "yawning technique" will help you relax the throat and sound more natural.

The Mang
Song Selection:4 Technique:4.5 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation: 4.5 Total: 18
Comment: The best of this group! Good job!

Tekinime
Song Selection:4 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:4 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: You had problems with the low notes, your voice sounded a bit shaky. Just work on your low range because you already how to control your high notes

Draiken
Song Selection:3.5 Technique:3 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3
Comment: You are on tune, which is good. Just try to improve the tempo.
JUDGE PICK: MANG

GUEST JUDGE- MUSICIAN FROM THE BAND MAKENAI
Allicat
Song Selection:4 Technique:3 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3
Comment: Nice song selection, it is not very common to choose a Gundam song to cover. The quality of your vocal recording could have been better. Good use of vibrato, nice pacing but could use more feeling.

JC-KUN
Song Selection:3 Technique:0 Interpretation:0 Personal Appreciation:0
Comment: okaaaay...that was brave.

Eeriechan
Song Selection:5 Technique:4 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: The song shows off your skills well. It is a very pretty song and your voice does it justice. Nice use of dynamics.

Mang
Song Selection:4 Technique:5 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation:5
Comment: Great song. Great singer. Congratulations

Tenikime
Song Selection:4 Technique:4 Interpretation:5 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: The song compliments your register. Solid technique. Watch the very high note in the chorus, you were not quite nailing it.

Draiken
Song Selection:4 Technique:3 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: The song is way too upbeat for you to sound the way you do, put more heart into it. Try experimenting with dynamics and keep working on your technique. Ganbatte!
JUDGE PICK: MANG

Note: Judge Mandy and Charlotte are very busy, so I will have guest judges when they can't give out scores. Thanks for understanding ^-^

CONGRATULATIONS MANG, YOU ARE THE NEW SEMIFINALIST!
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
EERIECHAN
TEKINIME
ALLICAT
DRAIKEN
JC-KUN

THANK YOU!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by Marianne on 2009-09-02 13:56:18
My vote is for eERIechan all the way >_<, you deserve to be a semifinalist ;w;

Link | by vedalken on 2009-09-02 14:18:58
Yes! I improved! :D :D :D

Personal notes for me to remember next season:
+ Do not put off turning in my entry till the last minute! Even worse that I was tired that day. >_<
+ Spend more time to practice with the karaoke track and my microphone beforehand.
+ Choose a song to submit, work on it, and stick with it. One of my problems this season was that I was too indecisive and practiced different songs multiple times each which tired me out too much by the time I decided on a final recording (which I will agree was rather void of energy : / ).

Judges, thank you very much for your comments. I will take them to heart and work to improve even further for next season.

Groups 9 and onward, good luck to you all!

Gendou, START VOTING!!!! XD

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by monix on 2009-09-02 18:48:47
My vote is for eERIechan ^^ go!!go!!

music its my live

Link | by capricieuse on 2009-09-02 18:49:42
EERIECHAN HAS MY VOTE!!!!!!!!

Link | by arabbel on 2009-09-02 19:11:44
Eeriechan, all the way.

With love, Arabbel My Youtube Channel

Link | by bik on 2009-09-02 20:00:21
I vote for Eeriechan!! : DD

www.fandubmx.com ~ TU foro de Fandub

Link | by Sakura-chan sakura_raven on 2009-09-02 20:19:19
my vote is for EERIECHAN she have a great voice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fandubeando al mundo...........

Link | by emph on 2009-09-02 20:44:14
I vote for Eeriechan

Themang did it great!! It was a difficult song!!

Lic. Elizabeth Margot Pastor Humpiri
Geografía y Medio Ambiente

Link | by lucyblossom on 2009-09-02 20:57:43
Of course my vote goes to Eeriechan!!! *0*

waaaa you were very close girl!! >.<

Link | by gecast on 2009-09-02 22:42:19
Vote for Pedro. . .digo Eeriechan!

My vote is for Eeriechan XP.

Link | by Jocelyn on 2009-09-02 22:57:33
My vote goes for Eeriechan, she's soooooo talented!!
Go girl!! :)

Hyun Sign ^-^

Link | by dualkey on 2009-09-02 23:17:08 (edited 2009-09-03 13:09:13)
congrats to everyone on this group!!! but my vote goes to eeriechan *0* Gooo erii gooooooooooooooooooooo you rock!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, ... 50 Displaying 661 to 680 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0282 seconds at 2024-05-21 17:32:59