Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link | by ak on 2007-09-07 21:21:01
ugh.............

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-09-07 21:32:51 (edited 2007-09-07 21:37:02)
yeah it may actually connecting to darkmirage group and it was have a new company in singapore huh~! hehe XD

hey guys i have news for you someone comments in tsubaki i dont know who he is.. but i guess this person has know about copyright neh?~ i guess by the way here's some message from tsubaki

Soulshift | July 24th, 2007 at 6:49 pm

Tsubaki, KINDLY STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAW. You are going to get your poor readers and likely yourself in trouble.

Streaming of an infringing, copyrighted video program is an infringing act. I quote section 38A of the Singapore Copyright Act:
“Temporary reproduction made in course of communication
Subject to subsection (3), the copyright in a work is not infringed by the making of a temporary or transient reproduction of the work if
(a) the reproduction is made incidentally as part of the technical process of making or receiving a communication; and
(b) the act of making the communication itself does not constitute an infringement.”

All right, sounds cool so far, right? Streaming is part of the technical process of receiving a communication, so you’re in the clear, right? WRONG!

“(3) Subsections (1) and (2) SHALL NOT APPLY to the making of a temporary or transient reproduction of a work, or an adaptation of a work, if the reproduction of the work or adaptation that is communicated —

(a) is an INFRINGING COPY of the work or adaptation; or

(b) is a reproduction that, if it had been made in Singapore, would have been an infringing copy of the work or adaptation.”

ERGO, SINCE THE YOUTUBE COPY IS ALREADY AN INFRINGING COPY, STREAMING IT IS ALSO AN INFRINGING ACT.

~~~ STREAMING INFRINGING CONTENT IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT ~~~~

QED.

Read it for yourself:
(http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_version/cgi-bin/cgi_getdata.pl?actno=2006-REVED-63&doctitle=COPYRIGHT%20ACT%0A&date=latest&method=part&segid=1138345605-001134#1138345605-001482)

@DA nice pic from tsuruya XD and your first pic about koizumi itsuki was very freaky~!

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-09-07 22:10:31
i tink tsubaki and darkmirage are friends, they even meet up to do anime stuffs, thats wat he says in his blog. anyway, what is the message about?? i dun understand lol, too profound :P i seriously dun understand any part of it...???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HARUHISM AND THE IDOL OF MY HEART FOREVER!!!

Link | by xthsense on 2007-09-08 09:05:51
lol XD

@arcticdrak: that message was saying, basically, that streaming illegal videos is just as illegal as posting the illegal videos. both are copyright infringment. or something.

thats in the Singapore Copyright Act.

@everyone else: but i assume its true in the US as well

OST COLLECTERS UNITE!!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-08 15:47:52 (edited 2007-09-09 01:06:29)
another organization has formed to try to take over haruhiism:
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
it's from higurashi (i think), even though i haven't seen the first or "kai" yet. XDXD
i have the first already dLed though. just need to find some time to check it out before dLing "kai."

[edit] this is a bit weird. O.o`

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2007-09-09 05:42:31
I never knew that Haruhi-ism has grown so big until there's an anti-Haruhi-ism movement @_@

Link | by NeZZuri on 2007-09-10 11:17:36
are there such thing ? I didn't read anything about that.

please give more infomation for anti-Haruhi-ism movement .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A member of [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club !

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-10 13:42:11
i just found that link somewhere while looking for pics or something, i don't remember.
maybe good to find out more yourself, i'unno.

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-11 14:14:07 (edited 2007-09-11 14:14:44)
Something I just saw while watching Hayate no Gotoku...

It was in episode 24, the recent one that came out

>.>;

Link | by NeZZuri on 2007-09-11 23:06:52
Is Haruhi appearing in other anime ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket A member of [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club !

Link | by on 2007-09-11 23:27:58
all of them are so cool... i love em! (cos i have no anime to watch for now.. XD)

Link | by on 2007-09-12 03:19:39
@Kay: woW~ that's a good cosplay image there for the three of them.. I like the ones cosplaying Nagato and Asahina.. :]

@bkno-san: indeed it's very very BIG now ^^

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-12 03:32:11
Is there a reason why she's licking that guy's head or was it just... "random" or something?
I'm not even sure if you can call that a "good" thing or something. O.o`

-------

Link | by on 2007-09-12 04:37:47
oooo ..so nice all of em.. O.o

Link | by Photobucket on 2007-09-12 04:38:02
Has someone uploaded this ?
This is what will happen if the gender of haruhi and kyon was swapped.

(Our beloved leader of SOS-dan....male version)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(and our beloved (?) first member of SOS-dan....female version....and...yeah, kyon love ponytail right ?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did i win ?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2007-09-12 11:34:07
I have no clue why Haruhi is licking the guy's head (see my pic above)

Link | by on 2007-09-12 14:08:20
o.O Haruhi boy version and Kyon girl version look alike... Maybe like siblings or something...

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-09-12 18:11:06 (edited 2007-09-12 18:11:34)
Girl Kyon looks pretty hot! Guy Haruhi looks more like Itsuki or Kyon, but with different hair... sort of... O.o`

Here's a few:
    1. This one is pretty cute.
    2. Here's a rare side of Haruhi...
    3. They got kind of mixed up here while playing. o^_^o /cute~

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Just a few from me since a long time. ^.^;

-------

Link | by arcticdrak on 2007-09-13 07:38:22 (edited 2007-09-13 07:40:33)
hehe the last pic is very cute. well but i dun like the rare side pic, looks creepy and hideous lol. damn i found out the prob. its not with my modem, its with the wire system. need to call for technician to repair the wire connections -_-|||...there were some workers outside my house recently, upgrading things and stuffs, high possibility it is them that messed up my wire arghhhhh...i still got some cute aya pics in store!!! cant wait to post them up!!!

anyway, wats hayate no gotoku about?? i haven watch it but one of the songs in the anime, sung by kotoko, with the same music title "hayate no gotoku", sounds great!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HARUHISM AND THE IDOL OF MY HEART FOREVER!!!

Link | by on 2007-09-13 07:39:55
Where did ya all find these pics?? O.o i love em!! and.. i cant find emm..

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ... 33 Displaying 61 to 80 of 667 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0107 seconds at 2024-05-28 02:01:16