Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Power Rangers Fan Club!! REVIVED COME JOIN!!
Link | by on 2009-11-08 16:55:51
@Has: If you go, take pics and BRING US BACK SOUVINEERS!

@Draiken: Haha, you have more luck than me to go xDD I have no people i know who live in CA so my chances of going are 0

@JC: I feel your pain...more events need to come our way :(

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-11-15 03:12:17 (edited 2009-11-15 03:12:42)
REVISION!!!! wait until my holidays start ill show u resurrection!!!

Link | by vedalken on 2009-11-15 05:32:16
New Topic:

Besides MMPR's opening theme (meaning music-wise), what's your favorite Saban-era PR opening theme? Disney-era?

My picks:
Saban - In Space
Disney - Jungle Fury

Regarding my Disney-era choice, it was between that and Ninja Storm. I chose Jungle Fury because it is the only Disney-era opening I like post-Dino Thunder. It's upbeat, and I feel that it sounds much more fun than SPD through Operation Overdrive.

As for In Space, I just love singing, "Go go go fly!" lol

Link | by red_13 on 2009-11-15 06:52:05
Saban: Zeo
Disney: Ninja Storm

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-11-18 02:37:04
Saban: MMPR Original/Movie Version/Jetix Version and Go Green Ranger Go
Disney: Jungle Fury I agree, SPD and Ninja Storm
Mine: Breakers Chronicles Theme Tune

Link | by vedalken on 2009-11-18 10:35:14
Um, Ballz, I did say "Besides MMPR's opening theme" and asked for a favorite "opening theme".
I excluded MMPR's theme because I figured that a lot of people would choose it, and I wanted to be sure that there was some variety in answers.

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-11-20 02:41:57
right didn't see the besides, then my favs are Zeo and Ninja Storm :D

Link | by on 2009-11-21 22:22:33
Saban: Zeo...hands down
Disney: Dino Thunder.

Zeo was just an epic rock remake of the MMPR song xD and Dino thunder had that heavy spark 2 it haha. I love it :D

Guys: What are your fav 2-3 part episodes? And explain xP

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by vedalken on 2009-11-22 14:52:46
If Forever Red wasn't a one-episode special, I'd go for that.

Out of the multi-parters I can remember (which isn't all that many), I think one of my favorites has to be the finale of Power Rangers In Space. I feel that it really wrapped up the series well by having Karone be okay in the end, the In Space rangers still together to travel through space, and Zordon's death. Not that I liked Zordon's death, mind you, but looking back on it as a writer, I think that Zordon dying and the after-effects of the event left a powerful message of good always present to fight evil. It also wasn't bad to have new faces to accompany every series afterward to freshen things up.

-Draiken Talkos

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-11-25 07:20:44
hey guys guess what? im on here with my Wii. finally found some free time and remembered i could download the net.

sorry i havent been on lately still havent gotten a new comp.

well i gotta go to work now but ill try to get on alot more.

peace and take care.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2009-11-26 22:23:28
So power morphicon is going to be in Los Angeles huh...

Ushishishi~ I happen to live in the los angeles/malibu suberbs XD first anime expo now morphicon? Man my luck never ceases to amaze me. If I can go I will get pics!!! I prolly won't be able to though. Maybe you guys that go can drop by my house to hang at the park for a little and discuss our PR fandoms/merchendise/stories. I have a few to share myself.

Tales of FC

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-11-27 10:35:02 (edited 2010-09-05 07:10:47)
lol random

Link | by vedalken on 2009-11-27 18:39:40
Ballz, words cannot describe how awesome you are. :D

Link | by on 2009-11-27 22:12:57
ballz i don't know where you got that information and i have one word
EPIC!!!

Tales of FC

Link | by ssjteenkai on 2009-11-28 12:15:27
*Preview guy voice*

All New And Uncut, Remastered into High Definition!
Brand New Logo, Toys and More butt Kicking Action!

I Present The New Power Rangers coming in 2010!

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-11-30 20:36:32
Ballz...I love you man. in a complete heterosexual way of course.

this is the BEST news i've heard ALLDAY.

you're AWSM bro.!

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by vedalken on 2009-12-02 19:03:13
New news about Morphicon next summer:
http://www.officialpowermorphicon.com/index.html

Summary:
Dates: August 27-29th, 2010
PASADENA CONVENTION CENTER
PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

Link | by on 2009-12-02 19:11:36
LOL im even closer to Pasadena then LA XDDD I'm going to try to go guys. If any of you are going then I'll try even harder. But the date..it..urk...conflicts with the beginning of the school year. And I'll probably able to only afford Anime Expo so yeah...

Also I might be on leae for a little. My dad fell two stories offa ladder at work and is in the hospital right now. I think the only one in teh club that knows is Naru. I have the whole details on my facebook but it's set to private so youll guys will have to add me: Ryou Misaki. Well I'll be seein ya guys around. May the power be with you.

Tales of FC

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-12-02 20:10:20
sorry to that has-san. i send my wishes for a speedy recovery. sorry but i dont get on facebook alot, to much spam got sent my way.
Peace and Take Care, bro., and my the power protect you.

Link | by on 2009-12-04 23:51:43
Im back from france guys :)

Ballz: THE MMPR REMAKE IS GOING TO BE EPIC ZOMG! Thanks for the avy man!!

Has: Im sry to hear that bro, i wish your dad the best and that he gets well soon :)

Drake: Wii?! Thats sick haha. Is it hard to browse online w/ it?

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Displaying 501 to 520 of 648 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0224 seconds at 2024-06-02 16:57:57