Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-14 13:14:19 (edited 2008-07-14 13:15:42)
Hey do you think the only people in singles' bars are single?

Nothing wrong with just coming to join the fun and talk about random stuff...

Hey BARTENDER!! I ordered that Irish Coffee four DAYS AGO! (lol)

Beware the quiet people, You don't know their intentions
(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by on 2008-07-14 15:26:32
rofl DA that'll be awesome then your friends will be like "GTFO my house" at you XD

haha single or not you're welcome here read the first post :P

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by on 2008-07-14 17:58:54
haha! Hime san... go read the 1st post... it says non singles are free to comeby too... if it makes you feel special, by all means, come join us~ Now.... I feel that everyhere is a special individual... but of course we are special!! Everyone IS special! (ok... i'll stop my babbling)

Hahaha... in Gendou, married couples need not be 1 male+1 female so I guess, like in US, male+male / female+female marriage is allow! muahaha!

to tell ppl "hey guys, I just got married to 15 girls! w00t~!" might not be a good thing. Not when is real life at least cause you'll probably get bashed up / questioned by your other wives~

How's the membership card going? Anyone any comments?

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-14 20:39:02
I remember reading something about how in some countries, that would be allowed.
Maybe not "15" so-to-speak, but more than one at least.
Though of course in some countries if you'd get caught, you'd be executed or something.

lol, talk about being single:

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-07-14 20:53:24
well certain religions allows polygamy..take muslim for example...but unless your a DATU..(who can marry 10+ if my memory serves me right) an ordinary man can only marry 4...but think about ALL that responsiblity! *shivers*

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-14 21:39:49
lol, woah, got way to religious here, haha.

-------

Link | by on 2008-07-15 01:54:49
hahahaha... if any guy were to try that on me.... I'll probably freak out and run out of the theater yelling "there's a mad man in there!!! And he is darn irritating!!!"

I know under muslim law, a man can marry 4 wives but I'm not too sure for the 10 for a Datu (someone who holds a title like "dutch/dutchess" in the European countries?). But to marry more than 1, there are some pre-requisits to be met.
Eitherway, could you imagine being surround by 4 women qurreling with you in the center? I know I won't want to be in such a situation (though I'm a girl)~

As for the execute one... the only country I heard having such strict law (in most other countries is just consider adultery and the "victim" can use that as an excuse to divorce??) is in China. If an official is found to have more then one wife, he will at least be strip of his title if not execution.

Link | by on 2008-07-15 03:23:19
i want to join this crazy clubb too!
here it is

nick: Faellie
quote: single IS single and always BE single

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-15 03:41:43
You'd have to succeed the great Hugh Hefner for one.

-------

Link | by on 2008-07-15 06:43:40
well anywayzzz... what single person usually do..?

hehehe!!!!!!!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-07-15 07:33:58
heheh i guess it did hahahaha

i think every guy had a harem fantasy in his lifetime so....!hahaha

what does a single person do?

uh find a mate?

Link | by on 2008-07-15 07:56:25
errrrrrr

eat some chocolates..

that's the one thing~

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-15 13:45:50
mmmm... chocolate
mmmm... harem fantasy
mmmm... gundam
!!! pops back into reality,
If only numbers 2 and 3 could become reality.
A guy only dreams...

Link | by on 2008-07-15 17:11:48
^why dont you try make a gundam costume instead
harem fantasy... uhmmm.. @.@

Link | by on 2008-07-15 17:57:28 (edited 2008-07-15 17:57:44)
Welcome Faellie!! And welcome all new members! (can't remember if I welcomed everyone yet... kyaa~ >_<)

Harem Fantasy... actaully in reality you can have it but it'll cost you some big bucks and is not a very healthy activity... TO get a Harem of your own, you'll need to live like Milch in Nodame Cantabile.... (don't think is wise for be to be too specific here... hahahah!! SO go do your own research if you want a harem of your own =Þ)

Hahaha!!! Indeed like Syrel mentioned, you can go make your own Gundam. One that you can wear and have eyes glowing (Have seen those at a cosplay where I live). Who know! Maybe that handsome look of your Gundam will get you your harem dream~

Hmm...What does a single person do... the Summary so far...
Get a mate, eat some choco, get a harem fantasy (easiest way is probably to play some hentai games), build a Gundam (not everyone wants to make one of those... probably...), know more friends (thats the primary reason for this club's existance)!

Any other add-on? >_<

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-15 17:58:35 (edited 2008-07-15 18:00:31)
"why dont you try make a gundam costume instead"

Done it.

"mmmm... harem fantasy
mmmm... gundam
!!! pops back into reality,
If only numbers 2 and 3 could become reality.
A guy only dreams..."

Harem - overrated, but still really cool...
Gundam - I'm on it. No, seriously, I'm pursuing a dual degree with computer and electrical engineering with that overriding goal in the end.

(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by on 2008-07-15 23:02:53
whahahaha... you made one already. Take it to the extreme by making it live size like the below one then :Þ

But then again... if you got better things to do (which includes being in Gendou), I wouldn't suggest you make something that huge unless you can really sit in it and operate it from within...One that is made of a metal so strong most lasers/bombs/explosive won't scratch it.

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-16 06:42:27
That one isn't even half scale....lol

But yeah, sub-aluminum composite 281. A 6ft by 6ft plate only 1ft thick was able to take 4 successive shots in the same spot by 110mm tank rounds. I think I found my "Gundanium", lol. Figures it's hard to manufacture though...heck, it fits the bill in more ways than I could've thought!

The only real problem is a power system. A control system is easy: lock-in footpedals and free-range joysticks with individual pressure sensitive buttons per finger and you're good to go.

In any case, first I need to get the money...

Link | by on 2008-07-16 07:53:39
well i could add... uhmm go to a mall walk around and have some window shopping..

or go to a cosplay events, or anime convention wherein the members could meet in person

hehehehe!!!!!

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-16 08:50:59
Ehh, malls are ok... I'd just assume go electronics store hopping. Best Buy, Circuit City, ....the electronics section of walmart/target? lol.

Most other types of shopping I could care less for, though if I'm able to get something myself then usually I don't mind if I have to go shopping to other places with someone as a tradeoff...

Cosplay events? I got best of the newcomers for that last one at my local con's contest, though if you mean events then there was also this group of Ouran cosplayers who actually did set up a Host Club in the galleria/dining area of the hotel it was taking place in. It was really amusing since they fit really well in character. I found it especially amusing that I was able to seriously talk to Kyoya about whether I should invest in some Franklin Templeton mutual funds with the current market trends (what's even more shocking is he couldn't have been any older than me!).

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 49 Displaying 41 to 60 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0117 seconds at 2024-03-28 12:15:43