Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Vampire Knight ~ Zero fanclub
Link | by on 2008-11-23 03:15:17
Likun: where are you from?
nvm, i'll give you all the spoiler. /grin hehe

Link | by on 2008-11-23 04:11:51
FERIYA: sorry for taking long and u must hev olredi seen the trailer but incase u havent yet here

yeeeaahh! ROBERT PATTINSON pwns! great looks! ;p in my opinion, he looks a million times hawter as edward cullen than as cedric digory. his hair is all gelled up, a million plus in his hawt looks! ;p

LIKUN: aw! thats bad but PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! haha! why dont u just read the book for the meantime? that'll help!

Link | by on 2008-11-26 05:36:28
OMG!!! you know what? edward looks better in movie than in the poster. thx vie, i haven't look at the trailer yet till now.... i'm going for the movie tomoro..! EDWARD!!! here i come!!! wait for me!!

Link | by LiKun on 2008-11-26 11:50:12
@Vie: Well, I live in Germany T_T And it is veeery boring here. Movies ALWAYS releases two months later than in the USA *so unfair >.<*
And in Germany ther are also only a few animes. It is a real toture for Gendouians. T.T

Link | by ayu21 on 2008-11-26 22:37:47
@vie: i agree!! Robert has gotten really hot! i didn't like him as edward at first, but the more i looked at him he gradually became hawter and hawter!! XDD

Does anybody kno if the 5th book "Midnight Sun" is still gonna come out??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2008-11-27 05:06:31
FERIYA: told ya so! haha! ive always had good eyes! yaaay!

LIKUN: woow! that long? @_@ while here i was thinking that it was longer in here. unfortunate! but the thing is u'll still be able to watch it soon. just "later" but better than "never" ryt ^-^

AYU: oh yes! he's freaking hawt! i was glad with how he was described in the movie, just "gorgeous". nothing like "the most beautiful man in existence" cos if that were the description used, then people would start criticizing my edward-babe agen! ;p

ooh and Midnight Sun isnt really the 5th book ryt? its just something like an OVA, a plus. but that one's different ryt? because Edward's perspective is the one gona be used.

oh well! it'll come out soon!

Link | by LiKun on 2008-11-27 06:25:00
@Ayu Kiryu: It will release within next year. Some people had post them illegaly in the internet. So Stephenie Meyer posted the first chapter on her site. You can download it here if you want to read it :D

@Vie: Well you are right. I still have got time to read the books XD I hope the movie is not disappointing.

Link | by on 2008-11-28 02:19:05
LIKUN: yes! =] tiime! and the movie wasnt disappointing either! it was good especially on the baseball game they had!

Link | by starlight_candy on 2008-11-28 18:50:27
yup vie! this movie was so interesting.
matsuri hino is d' best!

good work matsuri hino sensei.....!!!1

impossible is nothing!

Link | by on 2008-11-29 05:36:43
i watched it at last!!! edward is HOT. but his face is a lil too pale. i loves the scenery of the film. jasper is really funny. alice is something quitedif from what i imagine tho. carlisle is handsome. lolz. i love him.. i loves the baseball part the most!!!

Link | by on 2008-11-30 06:10:47
FERIYA: yeess! haha! told ya! they looked freaking awesome!
i still <33 Edward the most. seriously, Jacob/Taylor looked horrible with his shaggy long hair but oh well. im absolutely sure he'll look hotter in new moon with his hair shorter! =]

CANDY: what movie is it? =]

Link | by LiKun on 2008-12-04 08:54:49
I think I gonna watch the movie first. After that I am going to read the book. So I can see whether the film is as good as the book. XD Isn´t that a nice experiment?

Link | by mjia on 2008-12-04 08:55:04
Hi everyone!
Just recently i started to watch vampire knight anime and also manga..XP
And so can i join in?
Coz i like Zero as well...XD

p/s:I'm sory but i'm truly left out with what u all are talking about..XD.

Link | by dood. on 2008-12-04 21:43:42
haha no worries i also have nothing to add to the "Twilight" conversation somehow, this became a "Twilight" thread too!

New members!! (specifically ktk, taszugi, ayu kiryu, adera, and mjia):

Feel free to use the Fanclub Signature:

Click here to learn how to properly add it as your sig!
(it's better if the image links to the thread, so just copy the red font after clicking the link)

Link | by on 2008-12-05 23:37:11
LIKUN: haha yes! u may try that as well!

MJIA-neechan: welcome to the club!

DOOD: omg. we're so sorry for turning the thread into a Twilight thing. @_@

Link | by dood. on 2008-12-06 01:05:00
lol hakuna matata! no worries

hey, it's increasing the members of the fanclub. やっぱり, i should go see Twilight, after all...

Link | by on 2008-12-06 18:57:02
DOOD: before anything else, MERRY XMAS! haha!
anyways, yes u shuld! its awesome! Dx
not really increasing the members but its somehow keeping the thread more alive :p

Link | by eel on 2008-12-08 02:44:46
Wish 2 c him more in anime...
Especially wit Yugi...

PhotobucketPhotobucketBleach Hanataro

Link | by mjia on 2008-12-09 07:26:01
Thanz everyone for welcoming me~^^
Twilight thread?
That's great!!XP.
I like twilight!!And so i buy the book.Going to watch movie soon.XD
Merry Xmas too everyone^^

Link | by LiKun on 2008-12-10 07:40:46
Seems like everywhere except Germany the movie has been released. ._. Damn. Again I am disappointed of you Germany! >.<

So is the movie as good as the book? Which book do I have to read to understand the plot? Just the first one or do I need to read some parts of the second book too?

Just a small gift for everybody in the club :P

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 Displaying 41 to 60 of 100 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0491 seconds at 2024-04-20 01:55:50