|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-28 16:21:26 |
|
During the "I Lav U" part, if you listen carefully Itsuki's seiyu actually laughed a bit. It was for a quick instant, but you can still catch up on it if you listen carefully when he's talking to Kyon. He hardly contains his laughter, but did a professional job recovering quickly so it's hardly noticeable. I hope my source uLs my usual fansub faster. I didn't see Haruhi until like, Sunday night or something, then again if the news is true that the final episode is next week, this week's episode won't be different at all except for the usual.
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
|
Yea...I'll reply when the Endless 8 ends. |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
|
|
still waiting for the next ep to be subbed. there was one funny moment during the pool part though, when mikoru got hit by the ball kyon made a funny sound. lol and kyon made a much more violent reaction this time during the "I rabu you" part. it ended a lot more earlier this time. so next ep would be a part 2. if they did have part titles it would be part 6 2. "He said that every episode with Endless Eight, will be counted as one episode so there's going to be 12 more episodes left." I hope that's true. I haven't given up on the series yet since I haven't read the novel(I don't want to spoil the anime). |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-27 00:23:19 (edited 2009-07-27 00:46:05)
|
|
There's a lot of talk around, and everyone's comments are always wrong when the episode comes out. However, it's said that next week will be the final episode, being the 8th episode. And also a few days ago I read on a website and one user said something like this. Each Endless Eight episode has only been labeled "Endless Eight". If you noticed, there's no "Endless Eight I", Endless Eight II, "Endless Eight VI", etc. He said that every episode with Endless Eight, will be counted as one episode so there's going to be 12 more episodes left. Now, not sure if it's fact or just a strong hypothesis on this all, but I still do not believe for a second that this entire new season's half is made up of Endless Eight episodes, I won't. Fans are loosing their patience and fans are already quitting the series, however I'm still going to stick this through as well as those other fans that just have some spirit left in their bones. The sixth episode was the first I actually skipped too near the end (after watching about half way or so). For some reason Kyon was going to sleep during the day time after checking his unfinished homework. But yeah, not too worry about this week, but next week is apparently the week. I'll be tuning in, as usual. There's definitely some trolling, but give it to the fans that are diligently watching every week (and only find disappointment). I'm probably the only one left here on this website that still believes in KyoAni, but I'm running dry soon... >_<;; Oh, and I always love Kyon's little sister's "Kyon-kun denwa" and Itsuki's "I Lav U~~". XD And another thing, Yuki's mask this episode was AWFULLY familiar. I know it's from some series, I think.
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
|
I just gave up on Season 2 altogether. They are just showing the Endless 8 over and over. I'd rather watch Naruto again than see that. |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by taichokerorogunso
on 2009-07-24 20:57:34
|
|
ok so ive been watching the series too and its constant repeat? with tiny variations.. its like watching those naruto fillers but ten times worse nvm its repeat of DBZ..
A night to remember with a real girl - No Selfie
https://PrivateDates.live
[url=https://PrivateDates.live] Choose your girl and enjoy [/url]
|
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-24 00:50:21 |
|
Let me do the math: 14 episodes from original season, so far 6 episodes out. So a total of 20 episodes already, out of the total of 28 (confirmed). So the next episode, episode 7 (S2) will be half of the 'new season', and it was entirely made out of the Endless Eight loop, which is yeah, retarded! *sigh* One of the greatest anime ever, ruined. Can we ever repeat the session from three years ago? Seems not. /danchoudepression~~ ...well, good news is that I'm almost done dLing all these parts for Hirano Aya's RIOT TOUR, w00t. ;P Surprised she only did Bouken Deshou Deshou from the older days, but oh wells. I thought she'd add in God Knows..., too. Oh Sai, what did you think about the crying scene? Reminiscent of the crying scene at the end of Gekisou, eh? Kawaii deshou. =T_T=
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
|
@ miko no no no, the disappearance hasn't even started yet... They're still repeating E8 over and over again unnecessarily like a retard. And yeah it's ruining the series. |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
|
|
Hey guys, is it just me or is the new series "Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya" awfully disappoiting, since the plot isn't really going anywhere right now x_x Btw, i would definitely buy those DVD's too D: |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-23 14:28:41 |
lol, haven't seen it yet.
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
| hmmmmm there goes the sixth E8 and guess what... |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-22 08:57:55 |
|
Hmm, shouldn't be hard to find. I'll go hunt'n' this week or so if I remember. I was going to check out Nero, but it's not a free program. There's a 15-day free-trial version, but unless I find a keygen I won't be able to use it really. But seriously, I'd buy Hirano Aya's DVD if I could, but Japan never makes Region 1 DVDs. Booooooo~
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
| oh yes, i did... And yes i burned them. Not necessarily into dvd format though, i burned them just as a .avi file. No need for file conversion or the like, just burn them... I use nero btw. |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-21 16:01:24 |
|
lol, of course I'd search for it. ^_~` Wait, you already dLed her RIOT TOUR DVD? I've been dLing concerts lately, too. I recently dLed three of Laruku's last three concerts before their hiatus. The thing that sucks is I can't burn them. Do you burn any concerts onto DVDs? I don't have a program to burn 'em.
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
| oh come on, just download the concert. Even i can do that with my crappy connection here. I've been downloading concerts these days :P |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-21 02:46:22 (edited 2009-07-21 02:46:36)
|
|
lol, probably. Maybe it's just darkness and shadows, and you see those two huge stars sparkle? Death. Anyways, more on Hirano Aya, I'm so going to try to get her RIOT Tour DVD Concert! Haven't seen her in concert since Gekisou. Too bad Super Driver came after the initial tour planning, but a few of my favorite singles performed live, like MonStAR. Plus, she looks as cute as ever. I'd buy this if Japan actually made DVDS for Region 1. The only thing I really hate about Nippon. ;P
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
|
|
Hmmmm they can finish the whole endless eight in the next episode if they wanted to... Well, doesn't matter anyway. I have waited for their absence for 3 years before this. A repeating episode with different animation for every week is nothing compared to that. Anyway, out of every episode of E8, the scene that never fails to pique my curiosity was when koizumi said he's gonna take the role of saying "I RAB YU" to haruhi, then silence for a while and the camera won't show kyon's face. Also happened in the novel. I wonder why. Jealous face? Some psychotic "hands off my woman" face? |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
on 2009-07-20 22:28:03 (edited 2009-07-20 22:33:52)
|
|
w00t~! Got Aya's Super Driver single, and as expected, it's way too awesome to handle. I hope it hits high on Oricon charts, it's really addicting if fans haven't heard the TV size version yet. The other single with Super Driver is "Aishite", which is also really good. It's her fast-paced, pop/rock style of music, and yeah it's pretty darn addicting. Both singles can definitely be a hit for sure, but wow I love 'em. AYA-CHAN!!<333 [EDIT] No way Ishihara has been the director from the beginning. Might've been even someone else unless I can find a source somewhere... Was Yamamoto in charge of making the new season, too? Unless... there's a third director we don't know about. Wiki's info is definitely a bit inaccurate, but you gotta find this info on blogs or something.
------- |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
|
|
@DA-san: he is the former director of KyoAni(was in charge for the first season), the one who extend it is the current director regardless of what he said in the interview, i still believe KyoAni would pull something spectacular as Yamamoto-san no longer involved in the production, the current working director probably have something new for the fans
What do you think of Planetarium?
That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when. All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.†~Yumemi Hoshino~ |
|
Re: Suzumiya Haruhi + Hirano Aya Discussion Thread
Link |
by
|
|
I thought all the fans talking about was just the 6 eps thing. its indeed very interesting how the number 8 is used here. can't wait for the next EP to be subbed. |