Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by mdcfla7 on 2008-08-01 19:41:01
@DA: Yeah, I know what you mean everyone at my school puts so much stress on college. I'm going but that's just because I want to get all the stuff i need done so that I can start real life as soon as possible you know?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-01 19:46:00
i couldn't have said it better myself DA! (no seriously i could'nt hahaha)

as my uncle would say, "college is for those who are uncertain to what path they will take"

but not college is not all about studying you know...there are certain "benefits" to it ^_~

hahahahhaa

btw who nominated yuri onlyone for me? that song rocks!

@H your the same H in the michyguy RP right?! welcome back pal!

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-01 19:56:36
Yeah I suppose so and although I fear being a bum for the rest of my life,
I'm just hoping something good comes up something this year... hopefully... ^-^"

Cause growing up is about leaving behind stuff you really love to do,
though I hope I can still watch anime and be on the computer for as long as I can, lol. :P

If my memory serves me right, I think Haxor suggested "Yuri The Only One For Me", though I'm not quite sure.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-01 20:04:14
being a bum?hahaha

well i'am sorta living a BUM lifestyle now...
though occasionally i hace to hit the books and study!hahaha
(by BUM i mean i just sit around and do nothing while i still get my allowance and get fed hahaha)

but yeah its hard to leave those habits you got used to when you were young
though its all part of growing up..
(and what does this have to do for being single? that i dont know hahaha)

ahh then thanks for showing us a great song h4xor!

Link | by on 2008-08-01 20:05:27 (edited 2008-08-01 20:07:52)
Yup... depending on what you are going to be, going collage may not make it successuful. Alot of time, it just kinda depends on the a good timing, a bit of luck, and meeting the right people~

*read Z's msg* hahaha... I wanted to say what your uncle said too. One reason to go collage when you don't know what you want is because there, you are able to explore more things and hopefully, find the thing you wanna do (though that is not absolute~). Well, is also one of teh most convenient place to get to know girls~~ (and boys)muhahaha!

DA can become a NEET (Not in education, employment or training)! muhahaha!! But thats not good... is not healthy. I'm sure DA has better plans than that. Like taking over the world~

I think is Haxor too...XD

EDIT::
@DA: PM well received. I've sent you anyother one though

Link | by H on 2008-08-01 20:07:20
omg I forgot the very fact of singing the song.... my voice is just... bad ^^a
must think carefully for my last 2 votes... ~_^a

@zparticus: yesh I'm the same H ^^ back then I need to concentrate on my studies so I dissappeared from gendou for about a year ^^

uni is for getting degrees
degrees are for getting jobs
jobs are made for us to milk money out of it
money isn't everything but everything needs money
after you have everything, you can do whatever you want

a little story told by my mom over and over ^^a

I don't know about the US but in Indonesia, if you don't have a degree, you can only be a janitor or a security -_-' so yeah, university is a must for us Indonesians

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-01 20:14:22
@H i knew it was THE HENTAIMASTER!hahaha though i believe that title fits izumo better hahahaha
glad to see your back pal!hahaha

yeah that same mantra is used here as well
you need a degree to get a decent job here..
though not everyone with a degree gets a job >.>
job hunting is TOUGH!ahahaha even part time jobs are hard to find >.<

Link | by fhfyeodb on 2008-08-01 20:17:35
XD lol, The reason I want to go to college is to hook up with someone.
^^;; Okay that made me sound really shallow but I admit, that's a big part of wanting to go.
But seriously, if my brother of all people could get a GF in his first year of college, then I guess I can. >.>

-________- But its such a pain to study for the SAT, I actually should be doing that right now since I didn't do as good as I wished I did.

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-01 20:18:11
A NEET? I'm not sure if I follow here, haha.
I think this does relate to being single. It sets up for the future? T3T

US is tough, since money is basically all the gov't cares about...
Though it's good to see gas has dropped .20$, haha. ^_~`

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-01 20:24:03
@jow
hahahaha college= hooking up?! hahaha yup
there's a BIG chance to get hooked in college...
too bad i blew mine T.T hahahaha

@DA
well a NEET will definitely end up being single!hahaha
and gas prices?! gah! over here owning a car is a pain! with gas reaching 70 pesos/liter (about 2.5$ but too expensive here) good thing i commute!hahaha

Link | by mdcfla7 on 2008-08-01 20:29:24
@DA
Really? gas went up like .03$ over where I'm at. I wish I could commute but the buses are too unreliable and you have to pay like 30$ to get down the street using a taxi!

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-01 20:36:15
[@Jow] For some reason, I found your first line cute. =^-^=

[@Zpart] Wow, 2.50$? We'd kill to get those prices again.
Add another 1.29$ to that and that's about our current price per gallon.

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-01 20:40:16
lol So much talking about school and college is starting to make feel like a bum and old just because I didn't go. T_T

Well, speaking of finding a girl/boy friend. One of my friends had his before he even went to college.
I think he wiil be going into his second year now.

The gas prices here just dropped down to 3.65$ today.
They keep changing the prices everyday at the gas station a lot. o.O

Link | by H on 2008-08-01 20:42:56
@engel: a! that story I've heard it. Somehow pure Indonesians blood are referred as maids, which is famous all around the world, that's why they have a hard time finding a decent job overseas even though they have what it takes -_-'

uni is not a good place to hook up -_-' most of the pretty girls already have a guardian dog beside her, and the competition to win a single pretty girl is incredibly fierce
but still I hit on girls with long distance relationships, talk about being evil ^^a

the best chance to hook up with someone is highscool no doubt, have done too many blunders with relationships there T-T

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-01 20:47:35
@DA but its per liter not per gallon..and at those prices..they're literally killing us..
hahaha

@Gmeis
well you already had your priorities set right? unlike me i have to take a course just to find the path
i'll take hahahaha

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-08-01 20:49:37 (edited 2008-08-01 21:35:22)
oil? jobs? what's going on @_@

etto, publicly speaking, especially to engel-san and the singles,

the blog for this club almost finished. :D there is no current post yet ~_~ because there is no recent updates :S besides the song voting :D

click here to see ;3
edit: (lol) and it is updated now, with the header and background. check again, engel-san! XD

and i hope any members or non-members can give suggestions how should i do with the blog D: or help in posting? and can send some blog widgets for the club's blog. :D for more information ~_~ ask engel-san . ;D

votes 2 for hare hare yukai and one for split :F

Link | by on 2008-08-01 20:52:01 (edited 2008-08-01 20:56:21)
WOW!! We've hit limit!!

I'm gonna cheat here! >_<

*deletes prev message and add on to the new on*

WOW! Thats bad. Well, in every country, degrees work differently.
In singapore, at the moment, you need degrees to compete with the rest of the people in the job market.
I've heard of a recent story where a maid (if my memory serves me right she's Indonesian) jumped of an apartment @ the 3rd storey and ended in death. She was a degree holder coming to singapore to seek office clerical jobs but somehow ended up as a maid. She wasn't happy with the arrangement so she tried to flea... and then the tragedy happened. =(

The price of gas dropped?! That so rare! It has been raising like mad since more 1 year ago?

Hahaha! Jow! I'm sure u'll find yourself one in time to come~ Just remember not to rush into it~

I guess most goverments around the world are somewhat money concious. If they wasn't, their country won't be able to survive. If you studied about econmics you'll see how complex things can get... though on our side (the pleasents >_<), it might be better if the governments are less concern over money and more concern over people (like medical benefits, schools, etc... I heard from a US friend that he hasn't been able to go see a doc though he's sick cause is too expensive to go see one)

Don't worry GMeis. I've not gone to college either though I'm someone doing it on a Part time basis (because is part time, there's no one I can hook up with... *sob sob*)

EDIT:: Thanks Eria~ Eria has volunteer to help us make a blog!! *cheers!!!* and darn it looks good.
This blog is just for the latest updates without having me to keep posting updates all over the thread... hahaha... in other words, is for my convenience! XD

@Eria: I'm gonna send you a PM regarding the blog. check it out! *does it the shinigami (from soul eater) way*

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-01 22:43:12
@Z: lol. None of my priorities were set right.
All I knew was after high school I didn't want anymore to do with it.
But because of that I was having more fun even when I was working than all my friends due to all there stress.
I think I ended up walking that path that was not shown to me. :)

@Engel: I was told that I should probably do that.

Either way I haven't been driving at all. Too lazy. :p
I am visiting my father for vacation so hes driving me every where.
Don't like driving big cars!

Link | by on 2008-08-01 22:52:58
Hahaha...being chauffered around beats driving anytime of the day~ =D

Gmeis... which one are you refering to? I wrote hell lot a msg there :Þ

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-08-01 22:58:02
@Engel: haha yea I should have been more clear on that.
I was saying that I have been told that if I did not feel like going to college. I should still try take some classes with my spare time.
But due to my old job I couldn't do that. :p

lol. Being chauffered around still stinks though. I am stuck at my uncles restaurant for the whole day, and while I am at the restaurant I am on Gendou the whole time. Not that its a bad thing. :)

I will give my votes later still. Still thinking about it.

@Eria: that blog looks awesome. XD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 49 Displaying 381 to 400 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0203 seconds at 2024-05-12 00:05:14