Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 5
Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-06-03 03:18:05
@ayu nope that's not an SOD song ^^ its too good to be one.. im in a league of my own ^^ not even the sod dragon and sod pretty boy can match my epic songs!hahaha

@rixena rap? nice!hahaha cant wait for that one ^^

---------------------------

my first full song in a very long time...
EPIC SOD SONG!

okkusenman-SOD

Link | by on 2008-06-03 04:35:17
@Z: ...somehow, I can't... stop laughing... *dies of laughter* AWESOME!

Hero's Come Back (supa genki Rixena version) <-- yeap, I was supa genki while recording this one, but methinks me mic is ghey... I sound soft at a few parts D:

Shiroi Tokyo (acapella) <-- I like this song, but I can't find the karaoke OR the mp3 for this, so~~ yah. Back to acapella... if that's the word. O.O

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-06-03 04:52:23
@rixena hahaha thanks! glad it made you laugh!hahaha

awesome hero's come back song! it sounded punkish cute!hahaha nice!

shiroi tokyo is not bad as well, but i love the energetic HCB better ^^

Link | by on 2008-06-03 06:00:33
LOL Z~ Imma still laughing at your song... *hails the uber epic-ness of the SOD King*

O.o punkish cute? *blink blink*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-06-03 21:10:52
yeah its sounded like punk rock but sung by cute voices!hahaha ^^

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-06-04 09:35:24
@Rixie: You have heard all my comments on Timotei so NYEA XD

@Zparticus: D: Awesome. OOKUSENMAN!

@Ayu: I think you're good :D

I don't think this is considered Karaoke but LOL...

What happens when you take too much seaweed and get hyper.
(I was talking to Meiyin (Yinneh) at the same time)
This is the entire Kumikyoku: NicoNicoDouga - Murdered. All voiceovers done by me.
This song is suppose to be our major project, and because we lack men, we may have to resort to retarded VOs.
That is why after hearing the 11min clip, please, I implore thee, especially the guys, send me your auditions! ;O;

NicoNico Killed - Seimei and her alter egos

I was too lazy to edit everything, because this was just recorded just like that.
Excuse the loads of mistakes in it.

And another weird vocal mix-up, a duet by Kero (also here from Gendou) and I.

Seishun Amigo: Murdered (For Charlie and Wenji) - Keromero and Rinrinrinrin

Basically, we murdered the art of singing XD
Please leave comments at the site itself :D It'll do us much happiness, so we'll make more rubbish.

'Course, I didn't do everything retarded now. But it pains me to post this.
Kemuri
My attempt on a new genre. Kemuri by Maki chang. Fell in love with the song when I watched the anime.
._. This one, you don't have to comment.

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-06-04 17:24:37
@Rinrin: O RLY?! *checks Timotei* Only for Namida no Iro (LOL I still laugh when I remember kagu... I still don't get how 'Iro' was read as 'Ero' ROFL), Obiang-Lala! D:< You no comment Hero's Come Back and my ghey acapella (if that's the word @@) of Shiroi Tokyo!

NicoNico >> LOLOL Kewl. 8D VERY VERY KEWL! <333 *loves* I never heard the song before though, so it's very funny to hear a lot of familiar rhythms in the song. XD

Seishun Amigo >> I commented on this in Timotei, so yah~ I still LOL XDDDDDDDDD completely murdered.

Kemuri >> Uh... soundclick is ghey in college computers, so I'll comment later. >=3 I'm sure it's awesome, Rinrin~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-06-05 06:53:08
@rinzhen holy crap! kumikyoku nico nico douga!AWESOME!ahahaha the karaoke club should sing a nico nico douga medley too ^^
i'd audition but as you can see (or hear) im THE SOD king..and any trace of my voice would ruin your songs ^^ so id rather not hahahahaha ask for karaoke club members instead!

Link | by on 2008-06-05 06:54:58
/why Z, as the SOD king you MUST join the crack that is the Nico Nico Douga Medley! *stares*

Iku ZYX! Fly High

Imma happy coz Imma almost done with exams, so Imma celebrating early... by recording songs. :D

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-06-05 18:28:15
@Rixie
: D
Yezzzzz, audition onegaizzzz :D
Kemuri is ghey. There's no need to say anything about it :P

@Zparticus
Awww, why not? :(

@Rixena
Iku sounds cute :3 Put more feeling and fun into the ahs~<3
But in any case (Y)

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-06-06 00:53:12
@rinrin: "(Y)"? O.O what's that? *is a complete blurcase* *shot* And thankies~

Link | by on 2008-06-07 10:20:34
@Rinzhen-san and Rixena-chan: you guys pwned the karaoke thread!!! fantastic... I freaking love your songs!!

@Rixena: I liked "fly high" ^_^ nice sound there

@Rinzhen: Niconico was cute =P hahaha super chibi cool voice there! and it's quite fast!!
OMG hahaha the amigo song reminds me of Saint Seiya XDD lol... it's so tragic, what a drama XDD ROFL I loved it so much hahahaha superb

@Zparticus: I have nothing else to say that ULTRAMAN ULTRAMAN SEVEN!!! Hahahaha it's uber awesome pal~!... like Rinzhen's song: great, mi Amigo~! XDD...

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by pandora997 on 2008-06-07 18:06:15
owo omg... ove it's song
yeah :D

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-06-09 07:22:20
@Kei

OMG *shys*
It's such a ridiculous attempt, but hahaha, thank you~<3
And yes, the Amigo song is meant to be a drama. I thank my partner, Kero aka Akira for being such an ... awesome partner.
LOL. It's not fast once you get the hang of it?
: D Want to try auditioning?

@Pandora
: D ~<3 *hands you cookie*

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-06-11 00:40:04
@KK: XD thanks~

I have two new songs~ *is on a month-long holiday* wooo~~ Imma sooo gonna rot at home LOL

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! I don't really like this one... but meh~

First Kiss Methinks this one is waaaay better. 8D

Link | by ICD on 2008-06-12 15:05:50
Hello you guys!! Missed you all T_T Finally finished with my exams so I have recorded yet another original song :D

It's called A LITTLE LIGHT. I hope you guys enjoy it <3

YouTube
Soundclick

Comments very VERY much appreciated <3.

Link | by on 2008-06-13 00:31:59
Wow! so many songs.... but I've got no time to stop to listen! T__T

And people in the Kuusou Runba project... please remember that we are still waiting for ur recordings! *_*

Link | by gukichan on 2008-06-15 01:31:09 (edited 2008-06-15 01:42:11)
o_o

i am finally here...

um heres my take on nico nico douga AHAHAHA

http://www.imeem.com/nemesisrella/music/iUAlBCc3/gukichan_niconicostarto/

um please kill me its only 2 mins long XD its a preview dEsu

oAo and halo rin XD

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-06-15 01:33:15
@rhinzen cuz i suck!hahaha

gonna listen to the songs later..just passed by!hahaa

Link | by Photobucket on 2008-06-15 05:21:32
@Zparticus

... *shoots you with an Evoker* D: GO AWAKEN YOUR PERSONA LOL!
: D ~

@Guki
Hullolo~<3

Photobucket

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 41 Displaying 361 to 380 of 831 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0193 seconds at 2024-05-22 11:48:59