Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2010-09-11 08:18:57
Its been a long time. I made this one to make me sleepy and in the middle of this I really feel asleep for real :DD

Link | by red_13 on 2010-09-12 06:54:37
:o how pretty.

@Toyumi Um the Yui (or Ui I get them confused.) sig, there's a blue spot there that just randomly stands out. It doesn't match with the sig, so it would be easier to just fix that. The 2nd and 3rd sigs confuse me, what's with the rectangles at the ends of them? They seem so out of place and the sig would look much better without them, to be honest. But those are really nice.

@Zero The first one is good, but the white brush there, not necessary, the text would seem less out of place without it. The second one like Toyumi said, is dark, way too dark. Try to brush around the render, not on it, that way the render would stand out more. The text is too close to one another, space it out a bit.

@Sayuyu I will work on that tut in a bit, please wait.

@Shae that's quite good for a half-sleep made sig. The render's too bright though and too sharp, dim it down a bit if you could.

---

Link | by ジェ on 2010-09-13 00:32:39 (edited 2010-09-13 16:14:05)
yo i'm back XD

@Narurun: it's nice XDDD
i like the banner :D
but the render on 2nd siggy is too sharp >__>

@Shae: cool. is it Lily from Vocaloid2? XD
but yeah, too sharp <3
maybe you can calm it down :3

@Toyumi: yesh that's my 1st time :X
thanks for the comment. <3 *takes a note*
and. o mai. that's gorgeous XD
i like the 3d set, the blue one <3
i love the effects :3

@Zero: nice effects as usual. <3
and yeah, my banner is big because my love for her is BIG <3 (lol wth, but my love is big though <3)
for my current sig... well. i set it into dissolve because i want to. :X
and you see, the title of the sig is "Frazzle".
i was inspired with the picture. the picture is rough though. it's like a doodle, but it's colored. and it seems like alone. :X (it's my feeling atm.)
sooo, i made that one XDD

@Sayu: well yeah that's my 1st time. :X
aww. thanks sayu~ <3

well, i made a new siggy. (i have BRS fever now lol)
practice of smudging, a simple one...
please, comment it if you want <3

[EDIT]

@Toyumi: yeah it is blank. :O
well i'm too lazy to think of what effect that i can use on the left side XDD
but i -again- was inspired with the real picture :O
the real one kinda messed up. and i came up with the smudge.
for the blank on the left side, actually, i do it for purpose.
maybe you say that i'm weird, but i think it's really a "distortion" lol XDD
well well, thanks btw XDD

Link | by on 2010-09-13 20:13:51 (edited 2010-09-18 09:57:36)
@shae, nice one but too bright for my liking though, tone down the brightness might make it look nice.

@Jejechi: Nice, though the background is plain and empty, but the sig itself is nice, since we have our focus on the render itself.

@naru: The last sig is definitely too sharp, the font stands out more than the focal or render. As for your first sig, fonts too small , try having both the main text and sub-text. It might look nice, another thing, having your sig at 350 or 325 px in width, might make your sig look better.

Here are some sets I made.

I didn't want to make the pokemon sig too extreme, so I left it simple and plain.

For the third sig, I use this picture for it↓

EDIT

Made more Sigs, please comment

↑I use a render for this one, also this sig is use as an example of my newest tutorial

Takes purple princess request
EDIT
ok done, ashley, hope you like it

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/ashleyavi.png

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/ashleysig.png

Link | by on 2010-09-15 08:51:00
posting time :3 (i couldnt access chat for a while, will be on hiatus)

tried to make a new style, but it ended worser than always

and after some 'repairing'

Link | by on 2010-09-15 12:34:57
@ Jejechi- Okay, so I'm not the only lazy one here that's good XDDD

@ Zero- For the Cyndaquil sig, it should be shorter because it is simple and not much is going on over on the left side of it. But it's nice.
The second one is nice, but like the Cyndaquil one it also seems too big (Only with the one the problem is one the right side XD).
The third one is also nice, although it's a bit too bright.

@ GM- The first one is good,although the render is too sharp. Other than that I like it a lot.
The second sig is just... Messy and crazy. XD
But the thrid one is very nice! The only thing I don't like is the text, the font doesn't seem to fit the sig and the text is in a awkward position. Other than that it's very nice!

And a new set~
This time I tried making it with an image and not a render (I've done this before, except this is the first one where I really like the outcome of it XD).

Link | by on 2010-09-18 07:51:03 (edited 2010-09-18 07:52:11)
Hello. :)
Hm, can I make a request?
No specifics. Just play with your techniques.
I just want my name on it. That's all.

I hope someone takes my request. ^^
You're all so good.
Thanks in advance.

take care. ;p

Link | by red_13 on 2010-09-18 14:02:04 (edited 2010-09-19 16:05:45)
Disregard that. Anyway.

@Zero I'm glad you actually used my render, but to be honest, in my eyes, they all look the same, just with different fonts. Plus they're kind of bland, so I can't really give them a good review. A little color doesn't hurt anything.

My first wallpaper:

Link | by on 2010-09-19 03:07:08
this sig make me wanna cry somehow..

Link | by on 2010-09-19 07:16:18 (edited 2010-09-19 08:40:33)
GM: The "tears" is really hard to see because of the brightness.
Toyumi: It's really nice, except for the clipping mask you should try
having it at a lower opacity, maybe it just me but when I saw the sig, the
clipping mask drew my attention to it.
Naru: I like the wallpaper but it's really bright.
Zero: it is 4 post rule

New set, different technique, I like the outcome, and the bg. I might try using
this technique again +_+.

Link | by on 2010-09-19 07:22:00 (edited 2010-09-19 20:31:55)
@GM, please remember the five post rule

@naru, I already took Ashley's request before you did, please check my previous post

EDIT
K here are some sigs I made. None of them are anime characters.

I redid shae's sig, this one turns out better than the first one

Link | by on 2010-09-19 09:01:37 (edited 2010-09-20 11:40:59)
@ Naru- The sig is nice, it's very cute, although it is a bit on the small side...
For the wallpaper, it's way too bright. Tone it down a bit. Other than that, it's very nice!

@ GM- I agree with Sayuri, the text blends into the sig too much, and the quote seems a bit too long for a sig. Other than that, it's nice.

@ Sayuri- The clipping masks? If anything, I thought they blended into the sig too much. Oh well. XD
As for your set, it's very nice, but the one thing that seems out of place is the text. The font and the stroke for the text just doesn't go with the sig. I would make the text in a brighter color (One that isn't as bland), and then stroke it at 1px in black. It seems simple, but it comes out very nice. Also add a drop shadow if it looks good.

@ Zero- I agree with Naru, use color since they look bland. I also agree with him on how they all look the same. You might have used a different brush to smudge one sig than in another, but still they look too similar.

Okay, so here's two sets I did over the weekend. I used the same technique for both of the sets. Here's the first.

And here's the second. I stole the Mazda "Zoom zoom" thing for this XDDD

[Edit]

@ Haseo- A contest would be fun~ I'll join it XD

@ Shae- That set came out very good! The only thing I have to say is that the name in the avy is a bit small and that makes it sort of hard to read. But other than that it's very nice.

@ Zero- The first set is very nice, not much I can say about it except to try to add more color.
For both the sigs you made for Shae, I actually like the first one more because it has much more color than the second. Also, the clipping mask in the second one is way too distracting.
For the set you made for CC, it's also a nice one but again the clipping masks are way too distracting. Also, this one needs color too, but not as much as the second of the sigs you made for Shae. That one really needs color.

Link | by on 2010-09-19 12:15:46
Toyumi's new sig has got me thinking about a contest, or a signature theme that we should all go by. Would anyone join if I made a contest?

Tales of FC

Link | by red_13 on 2010-09-19 15:30:46 (edited 2010-09-24 09:36:30)
I would join. I could use a challenge.

---

Well, I don't think it's bright to me. Unless the brightness on your computer is high, it shouldn't look that bright to you.

Link | by on 2010-09-19 21:37:51 (edited 2010-09-21 02:45:29)
sure haseo, it seems very interesting

anyway, back to siggies.. after a few attempt to make an epic one

Link | by on 2010-09-20 00:21:29 (edited 2010-09-25 08:35:21)
I have no clue on how to make signatures out of an image, and so I tried...
I always use renders btw. And so my it turned out to be like this when I finished...

I think I overdid it though -_-

Zero
--thanks for the signature :DD

Toyumi
--soo red :DD as usual you did pretty well, LOVE IT :DD

Naru
--i like the wallpaper too but then sayuri is right, its too bright :DD

Tried my hands on another image. LONG WAY TO GO >_<

Link | by xxxbloodangelxxx on 2010-09-24 09:32:05
@Toyumi I love the Roses are Red Set it is my favorite.

@everyone else keep it up loving all that you guys do. ^^

Link | by on 2010-09-25 17:34:32 (edited 2010-09-26 07:55:29)
@ GM- The first sig has too many places where it distracts from the main focal point of the sig. Fixing the lighting on it might help, but other than that I don't really know what else to suggest to fix that. XD
As for your second sig, the render is way too bright when compared to the rest of the sig, you might want to make it darker. This sig also has a point that distracts from the main focal point, however this sig on has one (Which is that green thingy over to the left). Also, I think the text is in a weird position, it's too far away from the rest of the sig and seems out of place.

@ Shae- For your 'Yellow Heat' set, it's good, the only thing I can say is to make the render not as sharp.
As for the Break sig, it's very nice!

@ Tifa- Thank you!

@ Naru- My brightness isn't high and it still looks too bright. XD

Well, I tried to make a vector sig, and I think it came out very good. Plus it's a fairly big sig compared to some of my other ones XD
Anyway, like always comments are appreciated!

[Edit]

@ Haseo- It's the closest thing I've made to vector in the past few weeks therefore I'm calling it vector. I use these terms lightly. XDDD
As for your sig, it's nice, but all of your sigs pretty much use the same style with minor variations. Like, if you put 5 random sigs in front of me, and one of them was yours, I'd be able to tell which one it is. Sure, it's nice to have a style that you're good at, but you should change it up before it gets too repetitive.

Link | by on 2010-09-25 17:56:25
Been a while since I posted here so i thought I would drop by and add some critique:

@Toyumi: that sig is more grungy than it is vector-ish :x When you make a vector sig, you have to know what you're doing and make sure you're only using certain shades with no anti-aliasing. I know this sounds a bit complicated, but it gives it that "shiny" effect that vectors have. I'm not saying that it isn't good, which it is, but that it looks more like a grunge sig than a vector sig is all.

@GM: In your eternal devotion sig, the focal is very very unclear. I suggest sharpening the render, and blurring the background. The other one has that green spot where it's very distracing and draw all the attention away from the focal. A simple smudge or blur can fix this.

And I would love for you to comment on this sig:

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2010-09-27 13:05:54 (edited 2010-09-27 19:30:02)
@haseo, no comments on your new sig, for it's awesome to me. Where in the world did you get that haseo render or stock. XD

@toyumi: Your vector sig, needs a bit of work, the text is just too sharp and doesn't seem to blend with the background quite well.

@shae, nice sigs, as always, but like toyumi said, your yellow heat sig, especially the render is just too sharp.

@GM your eternal devotion sig. . .the font just doesn't seem to match the sig at all. I notice you tend to use the same fonts over and over again, I suggest you download new fonts and use fonts that best match the sigs you are doing.

As for your second sig, the sig is distracting like haseo said, the green turn our attention away from the render

Ok here is few of my new sigs, one of them is for tifa since it is her birthday today.

A couple set that I made for lacus and me :D

The toushiro sig is actually not a render but a stock actually, the word sword of ice is part of the stock. Reason why I chose the words " That's Captain Toushiro" for it is one of the quotes he used in bleach whenever ichigo just called him only toushiro.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, ... 29 Displaying 341 to 360 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0174 seconds at 2024-04-26 21:17:26