Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by on 2010-05-03 20:29:16
ouhhh..
counting the days..
*sigh*

@SRS~
huhu.. but still you have business to do so you can't avoid not going to the toilet even if the toilet is in very poor condition. lol

my school boys' toilet have quite the same story.. one of the toilet's gone missing and the door of each toilet has been replaced with metal door instead of the plastic one the girls used.. but you can't avoid the smoke coming out like someone's camping in there. haha..

@keiyoshi~
hurmm.. ok. just in case... :)

@Adeline~
haii!
I'll try my best not to abuse this darling computer of mine..
Shinpai shinaide~

@hika-chann~
are? why scared? it's not a juvenile university of something.. lol
matte~ so you're going to uitm???
noooo....

I guess we have to take our own road and of course we will suffer together!
You also good luck! ^_^
I'm still working with the baju kurung though.. I just went shopping to buy the baju kurung.. still not enough..

yeah, maybe I can watch it online.. if I have spare time..
to smuggle a TV into my future dorm would be, crazy! I don't think the 21 inch TV would fit into my bag.. lol
I'll worship the wifi there.. don't worry.

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-04 02:04:21
>Adera
U right X_x
looks like your school boy's toilet same as me X_x , and also the toilet's wall got a lot of things to see , like *censored* you =.= and some stupid things , and even got manga at the wall :C

>Adeline
That's why i think my principal are stupid =.= , got an empty , clean , no breaking doors no holes toilet , they also don't want to open =.=

A boy goes to girls toilet ? nah this will not happen , coz they already put a sign "Tandas Perempuan"

Link | by on 2010-05-04 04:12:51
finally my exam is finished..supposed to be happy but yet have to settle many things..very bugging me..

@adeline..
typo? o_O..
soo..wat is that? >_<
/gasp at the long reply for jo...XD

@joo..
hmm..if jo massage me well,i might consider to buy the massage chair as well as give a good massage..>_<
these days dont know why really tired easily,suppose to plan to do many things but always end up doing nothing except sleep..T.T

@anime19
where are u currently stay now? since u travel always,i start to imagine that u have a belonged place to stay in every country u visit..o_O..

COOL...

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-04 04:28:33
@Aderaaaa~
Maa.. Who knows? It might be nya.. -nodnod-
TT_TT And here I thought we could suffer together.... XP

Domo nya~
Huh? Not enough? How much did you buy? O_o

Un.. Speaking about that, I think I cannot procrastinate anymore... TT_TT
I shall miss joo, procrastination~

Can fit! But you have to buy a flat-screen TV..lol
Good! Me too I guess.. At least, I hope the wifi's free there..

Sasunaru
Empty, Ideal, Mistaken, so much love is called
Everything we do is stupid, let them laugh

Link | by on 2010-05-04 21:11:17
still counting the days..
for freedom....!

@SRS~
I think all the boys toilet at any school is a disaster.. it can be a good prop to release your stress though.. with the *censored* thing, it can be funny sometimes.

I used to run to the toilet and sit there for hours and read the *creative essay* they wrote on the wall during the physics exam.. it's funny though~ lol

@hika-channnnnnn~
we'll suffer together-gether...
since I'm registrating on the 10th.. so I'll be posting some of the agonising activities they put us to do.. and therefore you can suffer along with me... can? huhu..

I bought 3. the one that I can fit is 6, so all together is 9.. Somehow I don't think that's enough..

haha.. better hope so too... cos I'm a TV person, so I have a lot of shows to catch up on.. I hope the time is generous.. huhu

Link | by on 2010-05-04 21:13:19
~yawn~
So much for the time...
Opps. I forgot something. Phs-kun, reporting for duty, after missing in action for long time.

It's been a while here...
/sigh so much stuff to do....

Anyways, i'll be back later... ja-ne!

Link | by on 2010-05-05 02:47:13
why-the-hell-the-general-discussion-is-about-toilet-??? btw my school toilet is awesome! because the school is only 2 years old when i rolled in, yea ha ha!

someone already mention that yui and ritsu got boyfriend rite? thats nice! make their character more alive!

@adera
LOL, thats sexism statement adera-chan, like youre implying only girls would do correct formal english >_<. you know if you got a letter from prime ministry office or some royal prince, itll be as formal like me...maybe XD. maybe i just tone down my style since most of you here is younger than me and that make someone call me "onee-chan". oh and give me example of "man-ish".

- is your pc still making problem? if nothing else work why dont just format the and re-install new OS? i always do that every time my pc start messing up.

- aww, aren't you proud of your result? don't you want to show off? my result is not so good, so tell me your result and make me regret not for study well >_<

- ah uitm? what course then? should have 'almost ultimate' freedom there.

@keiyoshi
haha, he's more busy answering some questionnaire i dont even understand. you should be able to find him on fb, not hard at all.

nemutai-desu! dewa oyasumi...

loneliness = freedom!!!!

Link | by on 2010-05-05 05:05:38
kage_hikari@
err.. no stalking moi ;x
haha..
good luck with the baju kurung thing then ;x

@
i am afraid going to your school..sounds like a pervert x is there x.x

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-05 08:07:56
@Adeeeeeeera~
True true.. Me shall laugh at your suffering! >:D But I have a feeling that my life will be hell on earth during my orientation...

I don't think it'll be enough nya, since you'd probably have class every day.. Tapi belasah jelah.. Asalkan dah ada baju kurung dah cukup.. XD

Don't think we'll even have time to breathe later.. X.X So better catch up on your shows now before you enter the abyss of no return(dundunduuuuunnnn) XD

Have you had your checkup already? I went for one today at the hospital, and the place was packed! It was as if they were giving out money or something.. >.>

I wanna keep my X-ray film and hang it in my room. -nodnod- D'you think they'll give it back?

@Adeline
~.~ I'm slowly adapting to the cruel reality. XD
But seriously, are joo still studying?

Sasunaru

Link | by on 2010-05-05 21:09:13
menghitung hari...
detik demi detik.. X[
uwaaaa~

@nil-st onii-channn~
huhu.. the girls toilet at my school is so creative and funny, I'd rather spend most of my time in there rather than squeezing my brain out just to answer the physics question.. funny how I can stand answering addmath though, oh I slept.. lol~
hey, I've never entered the boys toilet, so I don't know what kind of language they're using, must be "nice".....

yup, yup. you should tone down a bit, be more young! lol
that part of 'onee-chan' is a misunderstanding la.. cos you're so kind and caring, that's why I and some other people thought that you are a sister. lol
hmm.. man-ish? idk laa.. I'm not a man! don't ask me. you're the man! ask yourself laa.. /bewildered

oh, my pc is fine, for now.. I'm leaving for matriks soon, so the pc is not my problem anymore.. huhu

why are you so eager to know about my result?? I'm not that kind of proud with my result.. and I don't like to show it off. ok.. ok.. rokuA, sanB, ichiC.. /faint-from-extreme-shyness. thats sounds like a bijuu.. lol
you owe me cos making me confess it in a forum!!

oh, I got law foundation.. but I'm going for matriks since I didn't like law.. hika-chan actually got uitm.. but my matriks have 'no freedom'..

@hika-channnnnnnnn~
awww.. bad hika! bad hika! yeah, life will be hell during the orientation.. I don't like it..
yesh, I know it's not enough.. I think one day, the people there are going to remember what color of baju kurung I'm wearing since 9 pasang jer ade.. huhu..

I don't think we have to check up.. it doesn't say so in the buku panduan..
which hospital you went? the one near the masjid?? it always packed there..

lol.. new brilliant idea.. use your X-ray film as a decoration in your room! huhu.. that will for sure tell you to be healthy..

I don't think they need it after all.. I still remember carrying my brother's x-ray around during the registration like a fool.. turns out that they don't need it afterall. *curse the college*..

oh, and last night showdown is crazy!! cry..cry..cry.. I wanna watch next week live performance!! uwaaaa...

Link | by on 2010-05-05 22:18:49
GILA,GILA,GILA...

NAIK GILA AKU DIBUATNYE....

BUSY EVERY TIME,AND THIS WEEK IS "COMMUNITY WORK WITH ORANG KAMPUNG"

THEN NEXT WEEK IS GRAND DINNER.LOTS THINGS I MUST DO....

AND ASSIGNMENT AND QUIZ MUST DO...

AND FINAL EXAM IS COMING,WISH ME LUCK....

REPLY TIMEZZ...

@Kana-Chan

thanks your video.I like it even I don't understand.btw,try to improve your manga.its nice...

@adel

oh,never mind...

wish me luck for final exam...

@kage_hikari

batter you change your avatar!

btw,omedeto gozaimasu for you got UiTM.same with my sister.she got arau,perlis.how about you?

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-06 00:01:13 (edited 2010-05-06 00:02:23)
>Adeline
0.0 ya got a lot of pervert except me

>Adera
So we both feel the same thing =.=

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-06 03:39:01
@Adera-nyaaaaaaaa~
Un un! But I'm scared I'll get bullied there by the seniors since I have this bad habit of not knowing when to shut up and blurting out what I really feel... _ _IIII Aderaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... Come to UiTM with meeeeeeeeeeeeee -flails-

O.O I stumbled across a site that has a couple of spooky stories about UiTM......... I don't wanna stay thereeeee..... TT_TT

I know! You can start a baju kurung exchange circle there! That way you'll wear a different baju kurung every day for the whole semester! XDDD (Don't think it'll work though..)

I went to Hospital Melaka nya.. But I didn't notice a masjid nearby..(was too busy napping at the back..hehe)

XDD My actual reason for wanting to hang my X-ray film in my room is 'cause I can see my ribs and it's cool~ lol So much for motivation to stay healthy.. My blood pressure was so low until the nurse had to check it manually instead of using the machine 'cause the machine can't read my blood pressure... ^^;;

lol I can just picture you flapping the huge X-ray folder at the direction of the college while cursing.. XDDD

I was planning to watch that, but I fell asleep.... My brother said the groups were awesome! Too bad I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough... TT_TT

@Azwan
Alah.. Maybe later.. Too lazy to do a new one now..hehe And I did fix it! >.<

Domo nya~ ^^ I got Shah Alam~ What course is your sister taking? I got foundation for law..

Good luck for your assignments, quizzes and exam! Ganbarimasho!

Sasunaru

Link | by on 2010-05-06 03:45:58
kage_hikari@
yes,final exam on Saturday..

@
Wish you good luck then!

@
oh..
.. remind me not to go to your school to borrow toilet..

Link | by on 2010-05-06 21:22:52
I'm gonna miss everyone here!
huhu.. /sulking

@SRS~
huhu.. so we're toileters... high five!

@hika-channnn channnnn~
hahaha... /evil laugh
you will get bullied and I will laugh and laugh... /change-to-sadistic-mode

Daijobu desu yo~ the spooky stories were probably just made up by the uitm students to scared you off... urameshiyaaa~ haha..
I also stumbled across a site that said the matriks I got is haunted la.. blaa..blaa... plus it's close to a Chinese graveyard. as long as you didn't do something wrong or stupid, you'll be fine.

What the .. hey, you stayed at melaka but don't know that there is a masjid near the hospital. haiyooo.. my untie also go there for dialysis.. biasa la hospital kerajaan..

lol.. I would feel the same way too if I can see my ribs since I'm crazy about human organs.. lol.. low blood pressure?? eat well and take care nyaa~

lol, I can picture it too! *cursing the college some more*

wait.. wth?? I thought you got uitm melaka.. shah alam?? I got there too. same course, law foundation.. sh**..sh**.. why didn't you tell me earlier?? well, I know one of your senior.. huhuhu.. /evil mode

well, everyone. guess this might be the last time I here.. sounds like I'm going far far away.. huhu.. don't worry. I'll be back(in terminator mode).

dewa matta ne~

Link | by raika888 on 2010-05-06 21:28:43
O_O

Photobucket Photobucket

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-06 22:52:57
>Adeline
lolz =.=

>Adera
high five!

Link | by kage_hikari on 2010-05-06 23:33:34
@Adeline
Good luck nya! ^^

@Aderaaaaaaa nyaaaaa nyaaaa~ XD
Laugh all you want.. I'm come stalk joo. +_+ kukukuku

Demo.... Kowai nya.... TT___TT As for not doing anything stupid, don't worry.. I'm too chicken to summon spirits and the like.. XD

>.> I probably should tell you that I'm really bad with directions... But I already have a license...lol

Am eating well nya~ Let's go get X-rays together nya! Un! =3

The college's admins are probably sneezing their rears off since you're busy cursing them.. XDD

I thought I told joo already nyaaaa... Adeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaaa... Jomlah pg UiTMMMMMMMM~~~~~ O_o I have a bad feeling about that... Pwease don't make them bully meeeee... -whimpers-

Nooooooo! Don't leave me nya! Come back as soon as possible!

Sasunaru

Link | by yuukivampire on 2010-05-07 00:34:27
Hi there..
:)

@Holkers
Lol, we are the same then.
SPM!
:(

@Adeline
Haha..sure :)
I'm just busy with my studies.
SPM is getting nearer and nearer.
Hope I can get straight A's

@Jo
XD..Yeah
A very important year.
:)

@Kana

@All
Wish me luck for my mid term :D

Link | by supernood on 2010-05-07 03:52:12
>Yuuki
Mid term ? Well me too as well , lets good luck to score with flying colors

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, ... 54 Displaying 301 to 320 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0201 seconds at 2024-04-18 13:33:36