Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-04 16:04:25
XD so is Suzaku making a karaoke? XD

PEOPLES I GOT THE FIRST block of lyrics in the song DOWN XDDD lol its friggin... awesome XD i have NEVER heard myself stutter so much.

I can't sing it so chaotically as the original tho o_O she jumps from high to low and backwards -__-' i dont have such a flexible voice haha.

I don't think making a karaoke is going to work though. if you remove the center channel even for a bit theres still a lot of echo in the song that will make it sound like you don't sing it on time. o_O
But ah well. We could always try O_O

Link | by ICD on 2007-06-04 16:31:42
:D Back from a busy half term.. got a new song to share <3

It's the ending theme of Lovely Complex, called Kaerimichi no Love Song. It's an awesome song and I hope that we haven't ruined it for anyone D:

SOUNDCLICK
YOUTUBE

In order of hear-ance:
ICD
Ameki

Link | by on 2007-06-04 16:31:58
~yo..karaoke people... <(^3^)/

@william: yeah, right 10... *ebil laugh in teh darkness* ... can't remember eh....? i think you're getting old... *another ebil laugh in teh darkness* */glompage william in teh darkness*

@yinzhao: "ippen shinde miru?" *chibi voice* ^^ ..i can't find the karaoke versions of the songs i like... ~sigh.. ~oh and kaoru (a really close friend) will audition too... i am forcing him to audition! *ebil laugh* uhhh..that is not right... he's shy to post his song here... i am ebil so i am going to post his song... =^^=

caged bird by kaoru

*note: no worries i got his permission! and this song is of low quality...he's going to sing another song*

@DN~nessessess~ness: */glompaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggeeee* *ebil laugh*

@suzaku: =^^= ~ebilness~seessssss? jk... me wanna hear another song from you...

~outzzzz... *disappears in teh darkness*

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-04 16:52:31
~heeey I'm... well... back perhaps (somewhat.) n_n

@ICD: Hi. Greeeeat song! I've been reading Lovely Complex manga (yeah I read shojo) but didn't knew there was an anime already.

@Mizuki: ~hi! sadly, the song (caged bird) won't load?

Oh, btw so many posts... hmmm... *browsing thread pages* hey new karaoke'ers! (can't find teh right word)
I really like Yinzhao's voice! And her duet with teh guy, that was awesome.

Link | by on 2007-06-04 17:09:09 (edited 2007-06-04 17:18:52)
@ yuna elixir ippen shinde miru mizuki tea party club XD
GREAT XD thats what I like to hear XD make him audition ^^
.. he sang one of my favorite songs~!
You shouldve removed the original voice though. ..kaoru sounds so cute o_O and shy XDDD don't be so shy when you sing! And I noticed he had a bit trouble with the lower notes XD but really XD don't be shy to sing, and sing a bit harder next time =P he's so cute! XD

And.. because I love DN Angel so much I made my brother sing the insert songs XD yes.. I made him XD. But don't worry. xD He can actually sing really good. xD
Im gonna share my brothers singing talent with you guys o_O

Byakuya

Caged Bird
Michishirube

I only had a karaoke for Byakuya so the others I tried to make myself. but I didnt have any good program to do it with back then so . meh XD

oh for the peeps who like me singing with tama.. i got some chobits cuteness XD

Katakoto no Koi - Yinzhao & Tama

Theres no instrumental/karaoke for that one either. This one's selfmade.

PeaFe out XD

Link | by on 2007-06-04 17:13:00
@Mizuki: Yeah, Caged Bird won't load.... but Bird and Namo Shirenu Hana were great!

@ICD: You always sing good duets ^_^

@Pame: So you're singing Dame Dame no Uta? Hehe, good luck!

Link | by on 2007-06-04 19:35:25 (edited 2007-06-04 19:36:26)
@ Yinzhao I just went and checked the song Dame Dame no uta(which btw doesn't it stand for No No song????!!?!) and went O.0;;;;;;; GG holy crap....... good luck hahahaha.

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-04 20:08:47
Here's a doomification of One Piece's Memories:

Memories

Gomen, the song's really short and I can't hit the right notes well this morning *yawn* zzzzzzzzz *goes back to sleep*

Link | by on 2007-06-04 20:09:25
@Asder-san: ahaha~ that was nice though ^^ to bad you didn't find the karaoke version of it ^^

@Mizuki-san: loLzZ~ more songs from M-mark Mizuki xDD nicey~~

@ICD-san: woW~ both of you were great.. sounded really nice ^^

@Yinzhao-san: I loooove DN Angel OSTs ^o^ could you please send me the karaoke file of Caged Bird and Michisurube?? ^^

@Suzaku: soo.. Get Along?? ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-04 20:15:29
@ Rei - I would if i could but I don't have them anymore (hd crash some time ago)
but you could easily make one. remove the center channel on male voice, play around with the settings til what sounds best quality to you,
then cut out all the instrumental bits and replace them by the original pieces, and make them glide into eachother in volume.

I'd make you the karaokes but.. I can't. because I don't have any programs on this computer i'm on -_-'

@mystuh - XD yeah.. o_O I said I'm learning the lyrics and Im singing it but if i'll ever be able to record it right.. <_< thats the q xD
Dame Dame no Uta has been translated as No No song yeah. lol. Dame means that something's useless or can't be done.

Will listen to the one piece song later on!
5:15 am, Im going to sleep now LOL.
-x- ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-04 20:22:44
@Yinzhao-san: well.. me ish totally blind about making karaoke.. >.< and.. if you can help me,, you can do it anytime,, just take your time.. ^^ I don't need it now or soon..

@Erkun: nice song.. did you play the guitar by yourself?? ^^

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-04 20:32:59
*sleepwalking*

@rEi: Yeah, I was having trouble 'multitasking' hehe; reading the lyrics, remembering the chord pattern, and singing ^^' so I decided to record the guitar part separately. Oh, and it's frustrating to record over and over again each time I made a mistake so I sang a short version n_n

@Yinzhao: No problem. sleep well ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-04 20:34:50
@Erkun: loLzZ~ I see ^^ so you recorded the music first,, then use that recording as the karaoke?? ^^ ahaha~ nice play ^o^

Link | by on 2007-06-04 20:54:15
~woah so many posts.. ^^

@ICD: ~weeeeee.. i really REALLY love this song.. nice duet... =^^=

@erkun: *hugs* ~good to see yah here... ~nyuuu.. :3
yay a song from yah... =^^=

< - - -- - oyasumi erkun.. ^^

@yinzhao: ~well..it is an old low quality recording he did... i am GONNA make him sing! *ebil laugh* ~he should share his talent!!! *another ebil laugh*
...your brother is GREAT-TO! ^^

i wuvvvvvvv your duet songs w/ tama..^^ *sings along*

@asd: *huuuuuuuuuuggss*

*everyone ish talking about dame dame no uta..i don't know that song...hmmmmm...* *checks* O________________O ~woah...teh song is.... *speechless*

anyway this song reminds me of Guru Guru Kuro-chan (op from cyborg kurochan)... =^^=
Cyborg kurochan op

@rEi: ~your song..? MASTER .... rEi

Link | by on 2007-06-04 21:02:28 (edited 2007-06-04 21:04:53)
ah well what the heck Im still here.

@Erkun-..kun XD - it was a nice slow song.. i really loved the harmonies you did. and you play guitar!!!! You have a real nice voice tho you could use it more powerful!
You should make a long version once =P

@Rei-kun - email me at xiaomeiyin[at]gmail.com
I've just instructed an online friend on how to make a quick karaoke so it isn't the best since its hard to guide someone who doesnt do anything with music through a process of channel extracting and mixing ..so its.. really not the best but the best I can do right now. well. I hope it will do because I really can't do anything anytime soon.
So if you send me an email I can send it to you. You still hear a bit from the original voice but you can sing over that.

@Mizuki-pyon - lool lool cutie.
and yeah. dame dame no uta. is just. whoa! XDDD you know whats funny. if you pitch it higher XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I did. and its hillarious. or however you write it. XD

.. damn 6am people. I don't want to sleep but my body here is going to die XDD I never sleep.

And people. You can all sing. Audition!!
-x-

Link | by on 2007-06-04 21:28:47
@Mizuki Dame Dame.... That is the... yeah... No No song... that was my reaction too...

Sigh... I'm having coughing fits and I'm scared that I can't post anything for awhile *cries* Hope not!

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-04 23:15:22
This seems to be turning in to an addictive thread! Keep em coming minna-san! XD

DN: Silly man XDD. What I meant was parts that are very short, sorta like it's ober before you started singing. Like in the beginning where it was like one or two syllable words? Does that make sense? o_O If not, nebermind! XD

Mi zu ki! ^_^ I like your feeling better comeback songs! Whoot! So sweet, and I could picture myself at a beach somewhere; swaying on the sand XD. You sound much clearer now, but watch those high notes until you're totally ober the ebil sickness ^_^.

Will: Hiding under the bed won't help. I DO hava whip ya know >-3 XDD. I don't like typing that much, but this is good practice for me. Plus, I can't leave anyone out unless I have no choice. It's just not me :(. As far as a lower pitch goes, I can try. I'll definitely give the sample a closer listen before I sing it again ^_^. Thanks hun! *hugs*

Pame: I'm scared of that Dame dame dame song now XDDD, Good luck with the recording babe. You too Yinzhao

ICD and Ameki: OMG you guys were awesome! ;_:. ICD you have really improved, and your voices both blend really well. Sing us some more soon! I feel all cute and bubbly >_<.

Kaoru's song: He sounds soooo cute! Tell him to sing up next time, but wow...

Yinzhao: Go Bro!!! You sounded like the original. Damn! >_< Kinda low on the volume, but I give him all kinda praises XD. Your song was cute! Such a pro with that voice. I am jealous :P.

Erkun: Welcome back! *hugs* I'm totally hung up on your voice now @_@. Post the full version soon! Heck, post anything! XD

Mizuki: That was funny XDDDD

*pat pats mystahmusic*

I'm afraid that after getting wet in the rain, eating at Olive Garden in zero below temperatures (AC ftw... not ;_;), and then getting wet in the rain again, has left me with barely any kind of voice T_T. Kinda sucks, but I refuse to be sick. Eben if I have no voice at all when I wake up T___T.

Link | by on 2007-06-05 04:07:16
thanx for the oppinion

i think mizuchii always takes my words seriously

btw i ask her to post my new song

hope you all can enjoy it, and hope to hear your oppinion

thanks V(^o^)V

Link | by on 2007-06-05 06:21:19
@Erkun: "Doomification"? If that's what you wanna do, it's not doom-ish at all :P Your guitar playing was good too.

@Yinzhao: Wow, so many songs, I'll listen to them later ^_^; And I don't exactly get the karaoke making... Maybe I'll understand if I try doing it -_-

@Mizuki: Guru Guru Kuro-chan and Dame Dame no Uta are both sung by the same singer, that might be why they sound pretty similar.

@Kaoru: Hehe, post your song soon!

Link | by on 2007-06-05 11:05:32
Ahahah..
@former poster - dont feel obligated to listen to those songs lol
and making the karaoke is actually very easy tho i use different methods together to get it sound better lol.. thats what makes it harder.

I've never heard Guru Guru Kuro-chan where can I get it?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, ... 50 Displaying 301 to 320 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0197 seconds at 2024-04-28 10:45:43