Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2010-08-04 14:03:43
Now that I'm not breaking the 5 post rule...

@ Ocean- You, me and Zero all took Anke's request. XD
I think I first took the request and I edited my last post for that (That was around 10:45-ish Gendou time). Then I looked back and saw that you took it (around 11-ish Gendou time), and around 11:30-ish Gendou time I saw that Zero took the request and had it done as well. So quite honestly I have no idea who got it first, and we all made one. XD

Here's my version of the sig. (Again, I had it on my last post too so I wouldn't break the 5 post rule. I'm moving it to this one and I'll edit my last one.)

I also commented on your "Suspicion" sig in my last post.

Link | by on 2010-08-04 14:37:19
Um wow, three different people took my request. I really like both Ocean's and Toyumi's sets... so um... I guess I can take both and then just use one after the other? Hehe.... I don't want to break the rules... soo um... anyway Thank you all sooooo much I love them a lot!!!! :D

Link | by red_13 on 2010-08-04 16:13:27 (edited 2010-08-04 18:34:49)
I can't explain the amazing works for one set. Very pretty I must say.

This time I skipped the scan lines and added a bigger clipping mask So it'd look like a Tales Hi-Ougi, orz.

Edit:

Link | by stash on 2010-08-04 17:35:35
Another request! -hope it's not too soon?-

Character : Luke fon Fabre
Series : Tales of the Abyss

Here

Here

I would like the sig to say "Replica" and as always free reign with the avatar. I'm not picky with who does, anyone who's readily available!

Link | by on 2010-08-04 17:40:21 (edited 2010-08-04 19:51:21)
I'll take yuna's request

EDIT

K it is done. I made two different kind of sig and avatar. I'll let you choose. Hope you like it.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/yunasig1.png

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/yunasig2.png

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/yunaavi2.png

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/yunaavi1.png

Link | by on 2010-08-04 20:05:41 (edited 2010-08-05 15:12:05)
xD anke's render is quite interesting, soo.. to make it even hilarious, i'd make one set for (myself maybe?)

[EDIT]

ahh.. i'd LOOL hard at this thread today :D

anyway, i got a request from Bluey

speaking of siggy, zaku request one too.. (omg..i'd post 3 siggy in 24 hours)

Link | by stash on 2010-08-04 20:15:13
Thank you. Naru and Zero for the sets, all three of them look great!

Link | by on 2010-08-04 20:52:30 (edited 2010-08-05 01:26:28)
I just took a day off posting in here but I think I missed a lot XD

Anke got 3 oh! make it 4 sets at the same time LUCKY YOU! Even Yuna got different sets from different people.

GREAT SETS and SIGNATURES as usual guys, maybe besides posting here we should find people in need of sets and ask you guys in here, so your talents wont go into waste and help other members!

Lately, I'm not in the mood to do signatures, but I think I'll regain the spirit once next week ends XD

Link | by on 2010-08-04 20:53:25
Haha GM, you really just want to make it hard for me to choose don't you? Well thank you all for taking my request but I really think my set is covered... xD

Link | by ocean on 2010-08-05 20:24:23 (edited 2010-08-06 10:30:47)
*whew* so many people posting their awesomeness XD this is going to be long...

@Naru
Going back to your post with the pink sig and the one for yuna: The pink one has some nice textures going on, not to mention you colour choices are really well done. I would add a bit of a bigger border though (since the sig is a bigger one). For the one you did for Yuna, the render sorta seems a bit to bright and blurry o_O you can fix this using sharpen and adjusting brightness & contrast. anyways tis still a very nice sig =)
For your newest two sigs: For both they have the same bright-blurry thing going on as the one you did for yuna. Also, i would use a gradient map on the blue-green one to tone down the fluorescent colours (which attract attention away from the render) Other then that, they are really well done ^_^ i love the textures you have in the red one XD

@GM
hahahahaha omg that made me laugh XP anke must feel very loved now =P
With your other two sigs, they are amazing (like always >_<)
The second one is a bit chaotic but who the heck am I to complain? *hides all of my previous sigs* (>_>) (<_<)

@Shae
Trying out complementary colours are we? I must say thats quite a feat XD I always stick to analogous colours cause i'm too chicken to try using a different on =P Careful that the bright colours (in your case yellow) dont draw too much attention away from you render though. oh and I quite like the whole branch-y crack-y thing you got goning on in the background ^.^

And i tried to make something out of a stock image rather then a render >_> first time i've done that since my fail shiki image attempt XD and i only tried it because the skys for 5cm per second are always so beautifully done i didn't want to lose that DX

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

any comments?

Edit:

@Toyumi
hehe i figured someone would point out that the first is too long XD the background was so pretty i didn't want to crop it =P
for your sig its really really pretty. The text sorta throws me off though, i think it would fit better if it was paralleled with the two line thingys >_>

@Tifa
Hmm looking nice with those patterns XD
For the first one, try setting that starry layer to overlay, then duplicate it and set the duplicate to soft light and then duplicate the soft light layer until the stars are as bright as you want them. This gives them a twinkle-y feel (see the glitter-star thingys in my sigs above and in anke's sig) rather then a painted on feel which in turn makes it look almost like noise O_o
For the second one, its nicely composed but the text is taking too much attention from the render. Try blending it in more with the rest of the sig ^_^
nice work on those couple avys btw =)

Photobucket

Link | by red_13 on 2010-08-06 00:01:37

I made this with my new style. Thread here.

Link | by on 2010-08-06 07:44:18 (edited 2010-08-06 16:42:06)
Wow, there have been so many posts since my last one here (And that wasn't too long ago!) So I'll just start with the ones after Yuna's request XD

@ GM- You too? Another sig for Anke, so that makes it 4 sigs. XD
But all of the sigs in your last post are really nice! The only thing that bothers me is that the text in the "Silly Young Girl" seems sort of shaky (I don't know how else to describe it), or is it supposed to be like that?

@ Shae- I love the background in you "Determination" sig, but the yellow spots bother me (Especially that big spot nearby the render). Also, the text doesn't really seem to fit, and the size of the sig seems big for a render that's small (But making the canvas size smaller will easily fix that).

@ Ocean- Both of your sigs are really nice for a stock image sigs! The only thing I could suggest is making the size smaller for the first sig (Like with Shae's sig, it seems like a big sig for a small image), but other than that they are both very very nice! (Then again, maybe I just like smaller sigs XD)
And I also agree with your idea of being able to break the 5 post rule for a request (It would be a lot easier).

@ Naru- Your "Idealism" sig is very nice! The colors go together nicely, the only thing I could suggest is making it a bit darker (The render seems to be a bit bright).
Your "Divinity" sig is nice too, but the only thing that bothers me is the green in the background, since there isn't any green in the render it doesn't match.

Any comments for my current set?

[Edit]

@ Ocean- I know it would have, but when I tried to do that it just didn't want to work and messed up the way I had the text. XD

@ Tifa- For your first sig, I agree with Ocean and try to make the stars look glittery and like real stars, it would look much better that way.
Ocean's also right about the text being distracting from the render in the second sig, try to place it closer to the render and then make the canvas size smaller. And with the avy, when you split it the 'Anna' part of the avy might not look too good (Since that half is just getting the bottom of both heads).
The Greg and Jess avys is very nice! But with the Juanjo and Bluey avy, you might want to try making the stars in the background glittery as well.

[Edit 2]

@ Tifa- That sig is a lot nicer! The font looks good and the background is nice as well, the only thing I could suggest is putting the text closer to the render (Since it's too close to the border).

@ All- Alright, so I helped out with the thread and made a CSS code that will work on the entire first page (I don't know how to make it work on other pages yet), and recoded the HTML for the first post as well, adding newer members in and ones that weren't on the last list (People like myself and Ocean, who recently joined, and then others who weren't on there but they are a part of A x S. Although I am still confused as to who's a member and who's not, so sorry if I missed anyone XD).

Link | by xxxbloodangelxxx on 2010-08-06 09:00:41 (edited 2010-08-14 20:27:57)
Well I haven't posted in this thread for sometime but I just wanted to show a couple of signatures I did. One of them went with a couple avi. ^^
Photobucket I fiddled around with different CD4s and the one I chose I really liked the most. ^^
Okay now time to show the couple avi with the matching sig:
Avi:Photobucket
Sig:Photobucket
________________________________________________________________________________
Oh and i made a couple of well "Couple Avis" lol. So here they are:
Greg and Jess:Photobucket
Uncle Juanjo and Aunty Bluey:Photobucket
________________________________________________________________________________
Also to be noted all couple avis seen here have been spilt I am just showing the unsplit version. Alright that is all I hope I get more request from people cuz making these things are soooo much fun. ^^
[EDIT:] These things I posted were not requests from these people but things that I made for fun and I hope they like them. ^^
Made another sig for fun:
Photobucket
Photobucket
@All thank you all for the comments.

I know i haven't requested a set in a while but I would love a set of this picture:

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/CursedKitsuneLove/Pictures%20to%20Render/DMGwithcircles.png

i rendered the image to make it easier. but i can't work Provolations tutorial so may I have it like that. kinda a fractured look or whatever you want to call it. In the avi have it say Lillith. ^^ and on the sig i'm not sure what i want it to say but if you can think of something good that goes well with it then that would be awesome! Arigato!

[EDIT:]
Thanks Naru-chan and yes I wanted the Shattered and not the scratched version. Many thanks Naru-chan. ^^
@Umi-chan Why thank you so much i took what you guys said about trying to make the stars appear as if they were glowing and that is what i got. ^^

@Haseo I haven't posted here is so long and i was trying to abide by that rule i didn't think i posted more than five so far i mean i've gone back and edit post so i wouldn't break the rule.

Link | by on 2010-08-06 21:53:20
I took a quick glance on the first page. And I should say I'm kinda jealous of you guys being a member already. So, though I'm lacking the spirit to do sets and signatures for now [temporary of course] I still sent my 2nd time around application to DFLY. I sent the signatures and sets I posted in here so I think that would do it XD Do you think I would be accepted?

Link | by on 2010-08-07 01:24:30
Hey guys :)
So how are you?
I like that you're very active in this thread.
Thank you so much.Especially to those people who are in charge :)
And I hope you guys still know me even if I've been for so long.
Well, I can't be on as much as usual so I can't monitor this thread like before.

Anyways, stay great guys. :)
Take care. ♥

~ash''

P.S Send me a msg if you need to. :3
Thanks.

Link | by red_13 on 2010-08-07 08:31:50
I guess I'll get to work on that, Tifa. I know he has a "scratched" and "shattered" tutorial, so I'm assuming you want the "shattered" tutorial.

Link | by ocean on 2010-08-07 21:10:41
@Tifa
The newest one looks pretty good (i love the french XD)
i think the render could use a bit more blending into the background though >_>
anywhoo keep up the good work ^_^

soo heres my last 5cm per second sig XD i think im liking working with stock images
Photobucket

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-08-07 21:25:19 (edited 2010-08-07 21:30:03)
@Tifa: This is the third time I've had to say this now, second to you; please abide by the five post rule. You've broken it twice on this page already. Please, do not break this rule again. To reply to comments, please wait five posts to post again, or edit your previous post.

Well, here's a practice sig I did not too long ago, from the people I've shown so far, it's gotten quite good reception.

EDIT: To avoid anymore criticism on the text, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED PERSONA. It has come to my attention that Yosuke is well... an idiot. Sorry if i make people want to flame me again.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2010-08-08 07:44:53 (edited 2010-08-13 15:14:01)
@haseo i believe, Yosuke is fairly an idiot, anyway.. although the pixel is quite 'accidentally appear', but it does make it cool, like a pattern somehow

@ocean dude, its your complain make me do better in my sig, i really appreciate that. anyway, the new siggy look good, nice shadow effect which make it more REAL, but.. if you added some 'darker' tone at the both side, it'll make the siggy even BETTER

@toyumi cute as always, i wonder if i can ever make one like that, and the text look nice with that sig ^^

anyway, new siggy(s)

EDIT

indeed, somehow i fail in the text part, forgot to crop the top one, and i didnt blend the 'floating thing' on the 2nd.. well, kinda make it in rush maybe :D

@toyumi yeah, that arrow does bother me somehow, well i'll keep that in mind

Link | by on 2010-08-08 07:56:21 (edited 2010-08-10 03:33:09)
GM, those signatures are great except for the text though. For the second signature you should have blended the small pic with the whole signature. It seems to me that its floating in mid-air and does not belong to the signature. Besides that, its all great. I suggest to add borders to make the signatures more interesting too. For the first siggy, though the effects on the render were really really great, some parts in the left side seems to be blank and its just of plain color. Its all I can comment cause I'm not that good at making sets.

TO ALL: Replies posted tomorrow,. Havent made a new set since then..

I enjoyed the cloud effects on the back so I didnt even consider if it suits the render :)

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, ... 29 Displaying 281 to 300 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0159 seconds at 2024-04-19 14:53:27