Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2010-07-21 20:32:05
Nice work on your signature, GM. I especially like the last one. Keep up with the good work.

@ooc. I had recently created a signature tutorial for gimp users, please check it out and comment

Link | by on 2010-07-23 08:28:04 (edited 2010-07-25 06:51:41)
thanks.. i'd make a new one, but without using any C4D, entirely on brush~

and this one too~ plus some C4D anyway

Link | by on 2010-07-25 12:52:48
@GM and Shae: May i remind you that there is a 5 post rule? I had even stated this before in the not so distant past. Please abide to the rule from here on out.

5 post rule applied here [11/04/08].

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2010-07-25 16:52:47 (edited 2010-07-26 07:53:24)
GM: I really like the green sig, its really good.

So I've been bored a bit so I made these sigs during the weekend.
Any comments?

The first sig was a request by Inaby/Mistress.

Edit
I'll take Yuna's request.

Edit #2
Finished with Yuna's set.

Link | by stash on 2010-07-25 17:46:50
Hello! I would like to make an request.

Character : Legretta the Quick.
Series : Tales of the Abyss

http://pfcdn.net/site/t/content_image/image/21/2127__tales-of-the-abyss-legretta-the-quick.jpeg

http://carrotanime.com/store/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Legretta_49c0b27bbdac7.jpg

I would like the sig to say. "Prism Bullet." Whoever is available to do it is fine.

Link | by mjia on 2010-07-25 19:39:59
Hi guys...long time i din post here.!!=P
Btw,everone siggy and avies so cool!!

And i stopped making avyies and siggys long time....>.<
until recently...this is my newest avy+sig....Yea,i know..my skill is beginner level...>.<
Anyways,please leave comments...thanz=P

Link | by on 2010-07-25 21:24:57 (edited 2010-07-25 23:15:46)
@GM and Shae: May i remind you that there is a 5 post rule? I had even stated this before in the not so distant past. Please abide to the rule from here on out.

I browsed my previous posts but I only did 3 on the same page XD Am I wrong?
Anyway, I'll abide from here on Thanks!

EDIT! So thats what you meant Haseo.. I'll watch my posts from now on.. Thanks!

Link | by on 2010-07-25 23:01:26 (edited 2010-07-25 23:03:09)
@Shae: That is not the five post rule. The five post rule is that you must wait five posts after your own to post again.

@Zero: Sayuri has already taken Yuna's request. Notice she edited her previous post.

@Mjia: I like it! There are a few more words than I'd like but it's not for me, is it? :3 keep up the good work!

Tales of FC

Link | by ocean on 2010-07-26 05:44:25 (edited 2010-07-26 22:35:55)
I spent a few hours looking throgh all the previous posts on this thread and the version before it a week ago. There used to be people making a couple posts like every day >_> and now theres maybe one every two or three. The five post rule is hard to keep by when so few people actually post here T_T

anywho heres a set i was requested to make by orange (showing mask layer version and solid version....)
Miku,Hatsune,Vacaloid,anime,manga,sig,siggy,signature,silent,beauty
Hatsune,miku,vocaloid,anime,manga,sig,siggy,signature,silent,beautyPhotobucket
any comments?

@Sayuri
i like the look of those ^_^ one tiny thing is the colours are a bit chaotic (then again mine usually are too XD)

@Mjia
nice! its really clean and simple =P for the next one you do you could try to experiment a bit more with using different effect on both the text and the background. I quite like how that one turned out though :3

edit:
@GM
jeeze your stuff is pro T_T the new orange one is a bit bright for my preference but still looks amazzing

made this set on request for BTL:
kanda,yuu,yu,d.gray-man,gray,man,anime,manga,sig,siggy,signature,past

should i add text to the sig or just leave it as is?

Photobucket

Link | by stash on 2010-07-26 13:54:24
Ah Sayuri! Thank you for the set!

Link | by on 2010-07-26 14:12:19 (edited 2010-07-27 14:54:13)
@haseo, sorry, i'll keep it in mind next time

anyway, time for a new siggy

i does wanna make an avy from it, but its kinda didnt suit me well..D:

well, thanks. anyhow.. i'd make a new one ( 2 siggy per day?? LOL )

@Yuki, thats a very COOL siggy, i wish i can make one like that too

@Shae, my font and text selection is my biggest weakness after all.. XD

Link | by on 2010-07-27 05:11:23
erm.. first time posting here >.<
yoroshiku (:
Im still learning photoshop basic so yeh... not that good ^^"
Though Im not a member yet though
Just want to show you my recent sig i did on vocaloid lily
please do comment and give opinions

and this this sig i did for another forum

thank you :3

@GM whoa i love your sigs they're awesome *o*
I love the way you blend the render into the background and give it magical kind of feeling..

@Sayuri
*A* colourful sigs always look cool, very nice (:

@LuvTheOcean
<333 your miku sig you made for Orange. Nice blend of colours, the sig suits the quote you wrote on it "Silent is Beauty" very nice.

Those were just my beginner opinions. Hope you dont mind me XD

Link | by red_13 on 2010-07-27 06:45:34
Well, I'm back, I guess.

Here's a couple of new ones I did.

Link | by on 2010-07-27 07:52:34 (edited 2010-07-28 04:57:29)
Sayuri: Colorful signatures XD And in my opinion, its good you're sticking with a particular style in doing your work. Now, everytime I see something like this I get the feeling you did it XD It's your trademark, something like that >.<

LuvtheOcean: It really is hard to keep up with the five post rule XD So, I'm totally watching what I'm posting just like now, I keep counting if it reaches 5 posts already before I do another post XD Regarding the sets, the first set, as usual is great! It looks like its shattered, and that's quite good of an effect. I especially liked the avatar too XD It really suits the signature and the shape was unique. The text really fits with the triangular feeling XD For the second one, I think you should leave it as it is. Its just my opinion XD You really do make great sets. I'm gonna request you to do me one too XD

GM: You make professional sets too XD Though you're saying it does not suit you for the last signature, it still is great. Just one thing, i'm quite bothered of the text. Is it that I don't just like it or Is it because I'm just too tired XD I'll be looking forward to your next signatures XD

Yuki: I don't believe you're just a beginner XD And I don't call that basic. The scanline adds for a more nice feeling XD I particularly like the first signature, the text, I think was good but not as good as it appears in the avatar. As for the second signature, I'm quite sure I saw "Toyumi" use a set with that image too XD Anyway, I kinda have the "bee" feeling to it and I think its nice to relate with the signature sometimes. It just shows that your signature was good.

Naru: Provu's tutorials is really that great, aren't it? XD Nice signatures. I'm gonna start trying this out too cause everytime I look at this thread, I saw this super great sets XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, comments for this siggy please XD I'm totally working with my blending now..

The dots below can't be seen in the post XD Anyhow, just comment please XD

This is done using inner glow (suggestion from Ocean THANKS!) and i decided to use green dots to match with the avatar.. I plan to add a border too if i have more time and if i know how to do it.. I would appreciate if you could help XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDITED

LuvtheOcean: How do you make the edges curve? I'll do inner glow for the dots then Thanks for the suggestion XD

Zero: I like the one you're using right now XD It reminds me of Renma's siganture back then XD

GM: I have the same weakness too. But we can find ways to improve it XD

Sayu: Thanks! BTW, I like Gumi too Sooo Much that I love any sig made from her pics XD

My First Made Icon Ever -->

Link | by ocean on 2010-07-27 13:43:38 (edited 2010-07-27 17:42:02)
feels werid being able to post here so often o_O

heres another request from BTL, used bits and peices of toyumi's tutorial for it
Photobucket
Photobucket

@Yuki
thanks for the compliments XP
yours look very nice! (definitly not beginner looking =)
try toning down the lighting a bit and i think you'll be good since you already have some nice textures going on there

@Naru
hehe PG's scattered sig tutorial?
you did it very well ^.^

@Shae
=P thanks (i still think i have a ways to improve though XD)
that sig btw looks awesome! to make the dots stand out more you could try using a bit of inner glow i guess and then erasing the parts you don't want boardered :3

edit:
@zero
hmm i think the scan looked like that originally, i used image->image size to resize it so no stretching happened... all i did was rotate it >_<
I like those sigs btw, i really like the simplicity you got going on in the transparent ones ^_^ love the izaya-ness going on with the first one XD

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-07-27 15:22:08
@Ocean, nice set, however why does the sig or more likely the render seem stretched. Maybe it is just me who thinks that.

Anyway, I did some sigs that is similar to PG's Tutorial, but not entirely since PG's tutorial is for PS users only, while I am a GIMP user.
Please comment.

I use stock for this one, which I made a tutorial of ↑

Link | by on 2010-07-27 22:26:14
Ocean: I really like the scattered effect. And then for the
other sig, I really like how it gets bigger on one end and then
smaller on the other end. By the way how do you make your sigs
like that?

Yuna: No problem! I'm glad you like it.

GM: For me the top of the girl's head is a bit too bright, but other
than that I really like both of the sets. Awesome job.

Yuki: Does don't look like beginner sigs like what Shae said. It's really
good, but on the Mio sig, its a bit too bright for me. But I still like it.

Naru: Dang as always I love your sigs. It's really awesome.

Shae: The bowtie like sig is really amazing! It's different from a lot
of others.

Zero: It looks good. Like the Izaya sig, reminds me of Kira.

Here's a set I used using the same style I did for Yuna's sig.
And its Vocaloid Gimu&hearts~. And I used two different pictures of her
for this sig.
Comments anyone?

Link | by on 2010-07-28 01:21:06 (edited 2010-07-28 01:36:11)
at last, a new set

well.. its not that cool though, i think i've made a mistake when selecting font, XD

@sayuri: the siggy is nice, and the render seems a bit pixellate.. are you making the render look like that way, or its originally look like that?

Link | by red_13 on 2010-07-28 01:32:39
@Shae Nice, especially the dots. I'm impressed.

@Zero those are good, but the text doesn't stand out, so it doesn't make it neat like it should.

@Sayuyu Why thank you, and your sets are getting really good now :D

Anyway using another tut, I made some more.

↑ most recent.

Don't know if there will be avys with this, but if so, I'll do them soon.

Link | by on 2010-07-28 15:01:37 (edited 2010-07-28 15:09:14)
My first go, trying to do a sig while using a sprite, trust me, it's harder than it looks, I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome too. The character used is ragna from BlazBlue.

Tales of FC

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, ... 29 Displaying 241 to 260 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0144 seconds at 2024-04-19 19:07:18